Spark the Runner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow... a matched set," Charlie murmured, a hand absentmindedly drifting up to her still-covered breast.

"I don't think I come anywhere near her," Spark told Charlie. "To me, she is perfection. But I'll bet you're pretty stunning, yourself, under the jumpsuit."

"Oh! Yeah!" Charlie jumped up, as if just waking up and realizing she was invited to join in. She began by peeling the formfitting fabric away from her chest, then wriggling it down over her hips. Like the others, she went commando underneath.

Spark gave a low whistle as Charlie's naked skin emerged. Chief Schmidt's assessment had been spot on. She was a top-heavy gorgeous, and her massive tits were defying gravity. And her nipples, suggested through the jumpsuit, were amazing. Set off by areolae about 8cm across, they were thick like an index finger and stood out about 4cm. The word luscious came to Spark's mind.

But they weren't her only outstanding feature. Letting his gaze drift down from her amazing rack, he followed her smooth, athletic abs down to her small waist and the flare to her muscular hips. A rock solid hourglass' hourglass. And a bare pussy. Her outer lips were puffy, like cushions embracing her inner lips, which pushed out a little over a centimeter in a ripple reminiscent of the fluting of an orchid.

He could tell she was already excited, even if he hadn't been picking up her very strong sex scent. Her labia were rosy and engorged, and she already had her fem-lube leaking onto her thighs. He was thinking holy fuck! She's awesome... when she interrupted him.

"If I tell you guys a secret," she asked, "will you take advantage of me with it?"

"It would depend on what you wanted," Tonya told her, easing over her direction.

Charlie took a deep breath and let it out, then shared.

"My clit is about as big as my nipples, and all three are hypersensitive to gentle stimulation. I like to fuck -- vaginal, anal, down my throat -- but oral on me will drive me berserk. Most guys go straight for the titty-fuck, or my cunt. Or my ass. But the ones that take the time to go down on me? They ring my chimes every time. The women I've had have been a lot better that way, and Okami??? Oh, my God!"

"We may seem a little strange," Tonya told her as she moved in, arms open for a hug. "But we get pleasure by giving pleasure. We would love to spend a few hours exploring you."

Charlie had no idea what was about to happen as she stepped into the hug.

She came. Again. Hard. And had a death grip on Tonya's neck, holding on for dear life as the orgasm ripped through her. More than once. Tonya eased up and Charlie slowly stopped shaking.

"It's that meta thing again, wasn't it?" Charlie asked shakily, when she could talk.

"Yes," Tonya told her softly, "but I am also very curious about how you taste and feel..." She moved in for the kiss and Charlie melted into her, pressing their breasts together and grinding their hips.

Charlie gave a low moan as Tonya eased up on the very deep kiss and drifted her mouth down to Charlie's nipples.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! Oh, God, Yes!... Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh... CUMMING!!!"

Charlie went over with Tonya suckling her and was shaking like a paint mixer. Her knees finally started to go out on her, so Tonya picked her up -- cradling her like a child -- and took her over to the rack, easing her down while still suckling and still driving Charlie crazy.

Tonya was scaring her. Fascinating her, too, but scaring her. The superhuman strength had come out of nowhere, Tonya carrying her like she was a rag doll or something. And she was still cumming. Her pussy was convulsing over and over and over in orgasmic bliss.

That's when Spark decided to get into the act. Tonya had Charlie on her back while kneeling next to her, so she could continue suckling. Spark moved up, knelt down and spread Charlie's legs enough so that he could get between them, to go down on her. He was harder than hell, but at least in this position, he wasn't going to be slamming his hard-on against anything. He leaned forward, spread her labia with one hand and engulfed her turgid clit with his mouth, while inserting two fingers into her canal, looking for the G-spot.

He eventually found it. After her bucking and thrashing calmed down, from cumming so hard she was trying to achieve orbit. When he did, with his mouth still latched on her clit, she went right back up again.

The sounds emanating from Charlie had devolved into animalistic grunts and groans, moans and mewls. They hadn't even started fucking yet and she was in Nirvana.

And all along, Spark could feel Tonya riding Charlie's meta, taking its measure and assessing the little bundle of human libido as she moaned and writhed beneath them. Until she passed out.

I believe we need to take a break, dear husband, Tonya's voice came to Spark's mind. One of our rules, you know.

"Agreed," he told her aloud as he eased off the quivering hunk of protoplasm beneath his tongue and fingers. Quivering, even though she was unconscious. And pulsing. Passed out and she was still cumming.

"Let us make her comfortable," Tonya suggested and Spark eased Charlie's comatose body in towards the center of the bed. Tonya broke out one of the thermal blankets they used for additional warmth when necessary and draped it over her.

"I believe a Round Two will be in order, husband," Tonya smiled, eyeing Spark's still pronounced erection. "Unless you would like me to take of that for you, now."

"I can wait," Spark told her. "Just tell me you can revitalize her when we're done, so she can stand her watch."

"I can revitalize her when we are done, so she can stand her watch," Tonya echoed, with a bit of a smile.

"Okay, so are you just telling me what I told you to tell me, or can you really do it?"

"I can really do it."

"Thank you. Do you want something to drink?"

Consequently, Spark and Tonya relaxed in their quarters, sipping on fortified water and watching Spark's third watch Comm Ops. Eventually, she stirred and tried to sit up.

"Oh, my God..." she moaned as she moved. "What the hell happened?..."

"You have just experienced one of our rules and the end of Round One," Tonya explained. "Would you like some fortified water, to rehydrate?"

"I'm going to need some of that Blood Wine, to keep up with you two," she murmured, trying to sit up. Spark had a glass poured and was offering it to her before she stopped moving.

"Wow..." she shook her head. "Just... wow. I've never cum that hard in my life!... Wait a minute!" She got a confused look on her face, as if puzzling something out, then asked, "what was that about Round One?"

"Round One ended when you lost consciousness," Tonya explained, "and we took a break while you recovered. Do you feel sated?"

"I, uh... I... I'm not sure what I feel," Charlie admitted, eyeing the two virile pieces of eye candy before her -- to her mind, anyway. "There's um,... there's a whole lot we didn't do... or am I being greedy?"

"Asking for what you desire is not being greedy," Tonya told her. "It is how one gets one's needs met. Is there something in particular you would like?"

Charlie was looking back and forth between Spark and Tonya like she was watching a ping pong match.

"I'd like... I'd, uh, like to go down on you, Lizzie," she finally decided. "But I'd really like to go down on Jamie, too. Or maybe have him fuck me. I don't know. There just seems to be so many options."

"Then why do we not engage in a bit of soixante-neuf?" Tonya suggested. She walked over to where Charlie was sitting, bent at the waist and kissed her. Long, and passionate, and with a whole lot of tongue. When she let up, Charlie looked dazed. Again. Tonya took that moment to slide into the bed, with her legs pointing towards the bulkhead at the head of the rack, lying on her back.

When Charlie shook off the effects of the kiss, it seemed the most logical thing in the world to position herself over Tonya in the sixty-nine, her pendulous breasts pressing onto Tonya's belly as she lowered herself to Tonya's waiting nethers. Spark marveled at how natural it looked for the two women to melt into each other, Charlie going after Tonya's pussy, Tonya returning the favor. Spark decided to wait and see how it went.

It went as he might have expected. Charlie was good at giving oral and Tonya's libido ramped right up, bleeding out to the point where it was affecting Spark. Tonya let Charlie get her off a couple of times, with the commensurate flood of pheromones and libido, before applying her own mouth and fingers to Charlie -- who was, to say the least, primed.

The two writhed and moaned and pulsed into each other for several minutes before Tonya's voice entered Spark's head.

Husband, in the interest of saving time, now would be a good one to impale our lovely young vixen and drive her insane.

Spark looked at Charlie's nethers, high in the air as she knelt over Tonya, and noted the copious, glistening dew all over basically everything. He was already rock hard from the combination of the show the two women were putting on and Tonya's pheromones. In fact, Charlie's were pretty strong, too.

Okay, he thought back to her, one pussy impalement coming up.

He eased onto the bed and into position behind Charlie, whom he was not sure knew he was back there. He lined up on her vestibule and pushed in, all the way to bottoming out.

"MMMMPPPHHHHFFFF!!!" Charlie cried out into Tonya's pussy as Spark drove it home. She came up off Tonya as Spark began deep stroking her and sputtered, "Oh-fucking-hell-yes! Yes! Yes-Yes-YES!!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Jamie! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck MeeeEEEEEEEE!!!" She went over and she went over hard, clamping down on Spark's cock like she meant to shear it off and take it with her.

"Oh, GOD!" Spark moaned as he suddenly ramped up towards the Point of No Return. He was almost to losing it when he felt Tonya's control drop into place, backing him off from cumming but leaving him agonizingly cranked up. From his point of view, there was nothing for it but to keep fucking away, driving Charlie to multiple orgasms.

Which he did. As did she.

Tonya, in the meantime, was getting in some excellent oral on both Charlie and Spark at their nexus. And she hadn't used very much meta at this point, either. Charlie's natural talent was like having Okami with them. No need to get fancy... they were enjoying the hell out of each other au natural.

It wasn't clear where the breaks were between Charlie's orgasms. She'd peak, but not come down much before she was right back up there. For Spark, as long as Tonya kept control, he would -- though her imp came out from time to time when she'd let go and let him blow a load in the vocal blonde, before making sure he stayed hard and built up to another.

Spark wasn't sure how long they'd been at it, essentially having non-stop orgasms, but he knew it was getting late and they need to wrap it if Charlie was going to make her watch. Not that he wanted to... she was as good a fuck as Tonya or Okami. But as Tonya had said, in the interest of saving time...

That's when the devilish side of him kicked in. Charlie had a perfectly fuckable ass and she'd even said she liked it... so, what would happen if he simply engaged in some intense sodomy?

Wife? he thought to Tonya. Changing portals.

Roger that, Sir, she thought back. Spark took that as permission to go ahead.

So he eased out to shallow strokes in Charlie's pussy and when the moment seemed right, he pulled out and plunged into her ass. Deep.

"OOOHHHMYYYFUCKINGGGGOOOODDDDDD!!!" Charlie screamed. And came. And unloaded a torrent on Tonya below her.

Spark thought her pussy was tight... her ass was pulsing so hard, it felt like it was trying to chew his cock off for a souvenir. And this time, the PONR showed up out of nowhere and the next thing he knew, he was erupting deep in Charlie's rectum. And she was loving it.

"Oh-fuck-yes! Oh-fuck-yes! Oh-fuck-yes!" she'd chant, and then with an "OH FUCK!" she would cum again. And squirt again. And the more Spark stroked, the more she came and squirted. That's when Tonya got into the game, again.

Libido nuke warning, husband, she thought to him, then didn't wait. The next time Charlie ramped up to cum, Tonya let her have it with both barrels, catching Spark in the blast as well.

"OHHHH-GAAAAHHHHD-CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Charlie cried out as she did... and then imploded. Metaphysically. Her entire core of chakra energy slammed into her second and sixth at the same time, overloading her and making her feel like she had joined the cosmos as a cloud of subatomic particles. She unloaded on Tonya like a firehose, then passed out, falling on her and pulling off Spark simultaneously. The last of Spark's ejaculation splattered all over Charlie's back while she sank down onto Tonya.

I think that will be the end of Round Two, Tonya thought to Spark. We should clean her up, restore her, and make her ready for her shift.

"Agreed," Spark told her. "I'll get some wet washcloths as soon as I can move. The rest of it is your bailiwick."

"Agreed," Tonya nodded, moving to extricate herself, then move up alongside the passed out Charlie.

"I think you've got a convert," Spark teased as he went to get the washcloths.

"And an employee," Tonya added.

* * * * *

"When we land and clear the Purser for our pay, we want you to come with us to meet the Professor," Spark was telling Charlie about a week out from landfall. "We have a business proposition for you, which could be very profitable for you, and would expose you to creatures whose sexuality is off the charts compared to us. It's like their stock-in-trade... their currency, if you will. Would you be interested?"

"Does it mean I get to hang around with you, Lizzie and Okami?" Charlie asked. The concept of creatures more libidinous than those three didn't seem possible to her.

"For awhile," Spark told her. "Our job as Trade Reps takes us all over the galaxy, and we might be gone some of the time, or with you for an extended time. It would be hard to tell."

"Kind of a 'you pays your money and takes your chances' kind of deal?" Charlie asked.

"Sort of. Except we'd be paying you, not the other way around."

"Well, I'd certainly like to hear the proposition," Charlie told him. "You guys are the best thing that's happened to me since birth control."

"Okay, then we'll huddle up on the other side of the SEX control point and you can just cast your lot with us," Spark smiled. "And by the way, Lizzie's got something special for you tonight."

"Alright!" Charlie beamed. "I love her something specials..."

Thus it was that a week later, the four of them were standing in the high-speed-rail terminal, buying tickets to Old St. Louis. Spark had offered to hack them, but Tonya had vetoed that, saying that it was important that they stay out of the spotlight. They had Charlie buy four Business Class tickets in the same compartment. Traveling First Class might have drawn too much attention. Especially paying cash.

The five hour trip from Dallas Metro to Old St. Louis was boring. As they wanted it to be. They spent the time reading, or napping, or surfing the datanet via the usual anonymous browsers... and breaking for lunch, at one point. When they reached the St. Louis station, Spark rented ground transport to get to Rock Island. From there, Tonya called for a private limo to take them to one of her off-the-grid facilities where they would meet the Professor.

The Grav-limo settled into a familiar looking underground garage and they debarked into the same kind of concrete and steel bunker-like room Spark remembered from before, with the steel doors that led to concrete passages with more steel doors. They finally entered the plushly decorated room which were the combination of insertion lab and ritzy apartments. It stood in stark contrast to their path on the way to it and surprised Charlie.

As did the old man sitting at the table, who rose as they entered.

"Professor!" Tonya exclaimed happily, moving forward with her arms open for a hug, which he stepped into, smiling.

"Ah, my dear," he told her. "Who are we today?" She broke the hug, also smiling.

"We are Jamie, and Lizzie, and Okami, and..." She turned to indicate Charlie. "Charlene, who we call Charlie."

"Hello, Jamie," the Professor nodded as he headed for Charlie. "Hello, Okami."

"Welcome to our humble abode, my dear," he told Charlie as he held out his hand. When she took it, expecting a handshake, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. Spark noted she blushed slightly.

"We are going to proposition her," Tonya told the Professor.

"I certainly would," he commented, eyeing her bust.

"Not that kind of proposition, Professor," Tonya chided him. "We have already taken care of that and she is awesome." Now Charlie was really starting to blush. "We believe she can be a major asset in dealing with the Crescians. She has the libido for it, and the intelligence to be effective, with some training. She has a technical background in Communications. We are thinking of assigning her to your team as a liaison, if you are willing.

"Jamie, Okami and I must attend to some business here on Earth, before we return to Mars and then most likely Recensere. The P-Comm design we gave them is nearing completion and they want a knowledge transfer on its use. We have not yet explained the intricacies of what we are proposing to Charlie."

"I see," the Professor nodded, then turned to Charlie. "Do you like globetrotting Ms. Charlie? Oh. I am sorry. I am Professor Anatoli Lenox. I am one of the Directors of the First Crescian Consortium and Bank, Earth Division. We are working on a set of projects to harvest Earth's seawater minerals for trade to extraterrestrial peoples and have operations scattered around the globe. If you will be working with me, you will be traveling quite a bit."

"Um, yeah, I like travel," Charlie nodded, still a bit nonplussed by the old man. "It's one of the reasons I wanted to get into Space. And it's just Charlie, sir."

"Excellent! Do you like sex?" Spark snorted and coughed simultaneously. The Professor eyed him for a moment. "Or is that a dumb question?"

"I like sex, sir," Charlie answered softly, ignoring Spark.

"Good. It's the Crescian stock-in-trade. You'll have plenty of opportunity. Are you enhanced? Biomechanics? Neural net? Boobs?..."

"No, sir, I am not enhanced," she told him. "This is all me."

"And I thought I was too old..." the Professor muttered, mostly to himself, as he adjusted his pants.

"Not after Erliss and crew got done with you, I'm sure," Spark commented. "And we're going to need you to ride shotgun, Prof. Lizzie and I have a run to make that's gonna have a shit-ton of Black and Red I.C.E. We're going to need your Shields. And possibly Okami's stealth connection."

"Does Charlie know about...?"

"Not yet, but she's about to. As soon as we finish the last piece of the offer. We were thinking 100Kcr per year plus expenses. How does that fit your budget?"

"It seems a little low," the Professor answered thoughtfully, "but gives us some room to improve it if she works out well." Charlie was staring wide-eyed.

"Okay, then here's the deal," Spark told her. "A hundred kilocredits a year salary, plus health and retirement benefits, plus travel expenses, for you to do whatever the Professor tells you to do. It will include having amazing sex with extraterrestrials. And probably a lot of grunt work, as well."

"One hundred kilocredits? A year?" Charlie echoed, astounded. "Yeah! Sure! Where do I sign?" The other four laughed at her enthusiasm.

1...67891011