Spark the Runner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as it stays boring, yeah," Okami told him. "I had to borrow a chunk of Lizzie's meta on the way here, though. And don't laugh. Let's see how well you do after she's wrung you dry."

"Not much chance she'll be interested in me," Spark told her, "as long as she's got you to play with."

"Don't bet on it," was Okami's cryptic reply. Spark just shook his head and headed back to his quarters.

Now, it was three days later and Charlie was asking him about Lizzie.

"Yeah, she's my wife... just," he told her. "Haven't been married long. Technically still newlyweds. Why do you ask?"

"To make sure I had it right," Charlie told him. "I see her at breakfast every morning, when I get off watch, and she's always smiling and up... and sexy. I mean, newlyweds... you've gotta be one lucky SOB, Comm. She gets everyone cranked around her, including Schmidt."

"Yeah, you've got it right," he confirmed, "and yes, I'm one lucky sonofabitch, I'll admit. To this day, I don't know what exactly she sees in me."

"I've got a hunch," Charlie told him. "Okami's part of your team, or group, or whatever, right?"

"Yeah, we sometimes call it the Triad," Spark explained. "Me, Lizzie, Okami... three very good friends who treat each other like family, regardless of the legality."

"Okami's kind of, uh... powerful," Charlie pointed out. Spark could tell she was trying to be careful and not be insulting, but curious as hell.

"Yeah, she is," Spark told her. "So's Lizzie. They tell me I am, but I don't see it." He was intentionally staying vague, to see if she'd commit.

"So, three intimate friends," Charlie hedged. "Do you guys ever, uh... fool around?"

"Do you mean, do we ever engage in hypersexual pleasure giving? Cosmic ruts, riding orgasmic waves, until we all pass out from too much fucking?..." He let it dangle out there for a bit as Charlie's eyes widened and her nostrils flared. "Yeah, we do. One of our favorite pastimes. Why? Want to join us?"

Spark already knew the answer to that one. He just wanted to have a little fun with the cute chick.

"Uh..." Definitely at a loss for words.

"I'm going to guess you've had a lot of fun with Okami," Spark presumed. "Lizzie and I are a little more intense than she is, unless it's all three of us at once. Unfortunately, our watches won't allow for a foursome, but I'm fairly certain my wife and I could entertain you some free watch. Shall I ask Lizzie to set it up?"

"Uh..." Charlie's eyes were starting to glaze over and Spark figured she must be thinking about what a threesome with them would be like.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Spark told her. "Go ahead and go get breakfast. I'll check with you later. Or, you've got my P-com. Or Okami. In any case, we don't want those amazing tits undernourished."

"Breakfast," he added, pointing towards the hatch when she didn't move.

It took a moment, but he could see her pull herself together, shake her head to clear it and smile.

"You got it, Comm!" she grinned. "See you later!" With that, she ducked out the hatch and Spark turned back to his job as Communications Officer.

* * * * *

"So, what've you got?" Spark and Tonya were sitting in their quarters second watch, before Spark turned in for some toes-up time.

"A very interesting young lady," Tonya told him. "Born and raised outside Dallas Metro, tested bright, almost gifted, had a number of incidents as a juvenile which were scrubbed, graduated Secondary school eighth in her class, enlisted in IDS at 18, got a Medical out at 20 which they converted to an Honorable, then spent her time working freighters to pay the bills. There's about a year's employment gap when she was 21."

"What'd she medical out for?" Spark asked as he sipped some hot go-juice.

"Nymphomania."

Spark almost blew hot coffee through his nose. "Nymphomania??? Who gets a medical discharge for nymphomania?"

"Charlene," Tonya told him. "Apparently her proclivities were disruptive to shipboard life. Enough so that she was diagnosed with acute and chronic nymphomania and discharged. Rather than an 'other than honorable' discharge negatively affecting her life, they converted it to an Honorable."

"Wow..." Spark mused as he mopped up the coffee. "Think you can handle her?"

"Think we can handle her," Tonya corrected him, "and I believe so. Our experiences with the Crescians and others have prepared us for exactly this. One experience with us and she will be eating out of our pussy."

"Eating out of our hand," Spark corrected her. "Although, in your case..."

"As you wish, husband," she smiled, then looked pensive.

"You know," she went on after a moment, "if she is as insatiable as her background indicates, perhaps we should consider expanding our Trade Mission staff."

The hatch chime bleeped at them.

"Oh, and I invited her over for dinner," Tonya went on. "Second watch is the only time we have free, together.

"Oy..." Spark mumbled as he got up to go open the hatch. This old Maru didn't have the voice controls that the newer ships had. "A little more notice?..." He reached the hatch and hit the plate, and standing on the other side was the perky little blonde.

"Hi, Comm! Hi, Mrs. Comm!" she greeted them brightly.

"It's Jamie in here," Spark told her as she entered. "And she's Lizzie."

"She is teasing you, husband," Tonya smiled. "We have already discussed modes of address. Hello, Charlie. Please come sit at the workstation. Jamie has not yet determined how to unfasten it and turn it around. However, it will make a satisfactory dining table."

Charlie eased on in and moved to sit as instructed. Spark, not for the last time, wondered how the hell she managed to stay standing. Not even a hard list, fore, aft or sideways.

"Jamie has just been apprised of the invitation I extended to you," Tonya went on as she lifted the rack and pulled galley-packs out, sorting them out on the bed. "He is a bit surprised. There are, of course, two reasons for inviting you to our quarters. The first, and obvious one, is dinner..." Tonya went about opening the packs, pulling out the contents and distributing them. She had procured lap trays for Jamie and herself, letting Charlie have the desk.

"Chief Schmidt was so happy to see me back aboard and working in his galley, that he allowed me to raid the fresh and reserved lockers. Captain Mike is taking advantage of the newly opened trade initiatives sponsored by the Crescians -- at a substantial discount. Therefore, tonight we have a number of extraterrestrial foodstuffs which I have blended to approximate Earth-type foods. The reddish mixture is Regulan ornish with Callistian gugu -- very similar to Char Siu, or barbeque pork and rice. The green blend is a salad of edible plants from Deneb -- much like a simple Garden Mix salad on Earth. The yellow is a Betelgeusian form of cornbread with a Crescian butter. To drink we have the usual Solarian beverages... synthetic go-juice, cut black tea, lemonade and wine. I hope this will meet with your approval."

"It looks and smells fantastic, Lizzie!" Charlie exclaimed as she took a closer look at the plates being set before her. "Any warnings about inebriation or anything?"

"Not that we know," Tonya answered. "These are some of the earlier foods introduced to the Solarians and have therefore been in use for some time."

"Awesome!" Charlie bubbled. "And the second reason?"

"Sex." You literally could have heard the proverbial pin drop.

"With you?" Charlie asked Tonya tentatively, after a few moments.

"With both of us," Tonya told her. "We both find you very attractive, and as I mentioned in the Mess, Jamie, Okami and I all enjoy expanding our friendships and the pleasures they can bring."

Spark wasn't hooked into Tonya's meta core at the moment, but he suspected a bit of libido enhancement was happening... as in, Tonya sending some enhanced pheromones in Charlie's direction. Mostly because Charlie was starting to fidget a bit, subtly rubbing her thighs together. She was wearing one of the ubiquitous jumpsuits the Spacers preferred, except hers had obviously been altered. Nothing off the rack would come close to fitting her gargantuan knockers.

"So, let's chow down and get to know each other better," Spark suggested. Tonya smiled innocently and handed out the spork packs to the others.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked Charlie.

"Um... wine is sounding about right," Charlie told her.

"Will an Arcasian Blood Wine be alright?" Tonya asked, still acting the innocent.

"I don't know," Charlie told her. "I've never had anything more exotic than Dago Red. Is it good?"

"Oh, it's very good," Spark told her. "One of the most versatile wines I've run into, once you get past the aphrodisiacal properties."

"Aphrodisiacal?" Charlie asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Spark told her. "It tends to affect humans more than others, but it is still a very pleasant high."

Charlie didn't say anything while Tonya filled her cup. She did look very thoughtful, though.

Finally, she asked, "am I being hunted?"

"Of course!" Tonya smiled. "You are simply too delectable to pass up! To those of us sensitive to the metasphere, your chakra line -- and especially your libido -- glows like a neutron star. I expect we will all make each other very happy tonight."

"Is the food spiked, too?" Charlie asked, eyeing her plate.

"Spiked?" Tonya echoed.

"No," Spark stepped in. "The food is exactly what Lizzie said it is, and I'm guessing delicious. The Blood Wine is great for relaxing and encouraging intimacy, but is by no means an attempt to use chemicals to seduce you. We don't work like that. You're free to take a pass on anything, food or otherwise, and we will not feel insulted. But I think once you taste my wife's cooking, you'll be appreciative. Mostly, we're interested in getting to know you in the most relaxed and comfortable way possible."

Charlie picked up her spork pack and broke it open, pulling out the spork and flimsy knife, then paused a moment, bowing her head. "For the food and friendship we are about to receive, Lord, we thank You." Then she looked up at the others with a smile and told them, "well... here's to it!" A surprised Spark and Tonya watched as she dug in.

You didn't mention anything about being religious, Spark thought to Tonya on the microband. Is that going to be a problem?

There was no mention in her background, Tonya answered. Perhaps we should surreptitiously ask in conversation.

Spark decided she was right and echoed Charlie's "here's to it!" as he also dug in.

"Here's three it!" Tonya put in and Charlie snorted. Spark realized it was another Helena moment, with the poor play on words actually showing independent humor.

Conversation fell to the wayside while Tonya's excellent creations were consumed, unless satisfied moans could be considered conversation. Eventually, though, the eating slowed and the silence grew. Tonya decided to break it.

"Charlie, I believe you need to know somewhat about us before we become intimate, so that you may 'run for the hills', as Okami might say, if you decide you don't want to be involved."

"Yes, ma'am, that sounds like a very good idea," Charlie agreed.

"Then I presume you will treat this a confidential," Tonya went on. "My husband is a wirehead and was one of the top Runners on Earth before meeting me and changing professions. I am essentially a metahuman. Together with Okami, we are taking a brief break from our new professions as Solarian Trade Representatives to the Crescian Trade Alliance, to tie up some loose ends back on Earth.

"We want to keep a low profile for this visit and are therefore 'slumming it' on board this ship. Captain Mike is a friend of ours, and knows to keep this visit quiet. May we presume you will, too?"

"Absolutely," Charlie told her. "I have my own share of best-not-mentioned tales. Whatever we share, stays with us."

"I'm glad to hear that," Spark told her, "because discretion is going to be very important."

"Yes, sir," Charlie nodded.

"And that would be one of the first items to address," Tonya told her. "I am not madam and my husband is not sir when we are in our quarters. Lizzie, Jamie and Charlie are all that we need."

"Yes, m... Lizzie," Charlie answered, smiling when she caught herself.

"Excellent," Tonya smiled. "The next item is sex. There is a lot to discuss, which will include what you like and don't like. Jamie and I like just about anything stimulating to the chakra core, and particularly the first and second chakras. We have had to expand our understanding of libido sharing, due to our new relationships with the extraterrestrial races of the Alliance. What we 'bring to the table' is the ability to stimulate our partners to multiple, intense -- perhaps mind- and body-numbing -- orgasms, occasionally to the point of passing out.

"So one of our simple rules is, unless our partner specifically requests it, we cease stimulation if they lose consciousness. Another is that we do not induce pain in order to bring pleasure. We feel quite confident in our ability to keep all the stimulation on the pleasure side of the spectrum. Similarly, we do not engage in the use of restraints, unless a partner has a specific need along those lines. We work best in the metasphere. To that end, we would ask your permission to connect to your meta energy, in order to better pleasure you."

Charlie was staring at Tonya, entranced. It took her a moment to realize she needed to respond.

"Yes," she nodded slowly, "you have my permission to access my meta energy, whatever that means. I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot from you two."

"I hope so," Tonya smiled.

"If I may be crass for a moment," Spark cut in, "your personnel records show you served, with distinction, on the IDS Patrol Cruisers Triumphant, Resolve, Justice, Victory and Liberty. And the Heavy Cruisers Ajax and Achilles. And on the Hospital Ship Mercy, all in three years. May I ask why so many? That's a lot of ships in a few years."

Charlie started to turn crimson.

"I knew my job and I did it well, Comm," she answered, reverting to Spark's station name. "I had some, um, personal issues that got me transferred. A lot."

"Fighting?" Spark asked, knowing the answer. "Gambling? Drugs? Not likely given the Honorable Discharge."

"Sex," Charlie blushed even harder. "I'm a nympho and this is killing me..."

Oh, it need not be an uncomfortable time for you, she heard Tonya's voice in her head. Allow me to give you some relief, so we may continue to get to know each other.

Charlie's eyes crossed and rolled up in her head as she spasmed her way through a very intense orgasm. Or more than one, by Spark's reckoning. And she looked amazing doing it, even in her jumpsuit.

She is delicious, husband, Spark heard Tonya over their microband. Care to join me?

I think I'll wait, Spark told her. Let her come down a bit and let's hear a bit about her. From her.

As you wish, Tonya smiled and Spark could see Charlie starting to pull herself together.

"Oh, my God! What was that?" she half exclaimed, half moaned as her quivering slowed.

"My wife," Spark told her. "Using some of her meta capabilities to help you relax. Are you relaxed?"

"I don't know," Charlie told him. "My pussy's still flooding your seat. Sorry, Comm..."

"I would prefer Jamie," Spark told her, "but whatever you're comfortable with. That's the point, after all. We want you to be comfortable. And my curiosity is burning about how you're a 'nympho' and how it affected your Service. I can see all kinds of advantages to enjoying sex aboard ship."

"There enjoying, and then there's enjoying," Charlie told him. "The short form is, by five I knew what sex and masturbation were and how to use them to get what I wanted. My parents were pretty religious and didn't like it much, but they tolerated it. At eleven, I started growing these melons and learned that not only did masturbation feel good, but it could lead to orgasms. My orgasms. At that point, my parents pretty much just turned it over to God, since I was His creation. By fifteen, every male of my acquaintance -- family, friends, teachers, you name it -- was enthralled with my bod and I couldn't get enough of them making it feel good. By eighteen, I graduated high school with a scandalous juvenile rap sheet as long as your arm, almost all sex related.

"I couldn't get away from wanting sex all the time, even if it was how God made me. I figured it was just terrible self-control. I figured the military might give me the discipline I needed to control it. Yeah, well... that didn't work out so well. Turns out the Service -- any branch -- is a bunch of hormonal and mostly horny kids. And adults who never grew up. So then, everywhere I went, everybody was still interested in sex... and now I was starting to pick up the women, too. I mean, I dabbled in school and had fun with some of my girlfriends, but now the women were hitting on me to be partners. That usually didn't go well with the rest of the crews.

"I mean, we were all happy for awhile. But eventually I'd fuck my way up the chain of command and the Captain would get nervous and so forth. I'd be looking at a transfer before I knew it. But no demerits. Just a 'goodbye, good luck and a better tomorrow' and I'd be somebody else's problem. Eventually, I landed on the Mercy and a shrink there -- Captain Gonzales, a Latina with tits almost as big as mine -- realized I was probably a mental case and set about tryin' to fix me. She ended up bein' one of the better lovers I'd had and I ended up with a Medical discharge. Except somebody in Flag Country decided it would be better if it was an Honorable, so they changed it.

"So for my 21st birthday, I ended up on Mars, out of a job and hornier than hell. I got a job down Spoke Six for awhile, but I didn't like it so much when I was sellin' it. So I started picking up berths on freighters and tryin' to keep my libido under control."

"And how is that working?" Tonya asked gently.

"Well, Okami's the first partner I've had that I didn't leave looking like a wrung-out dishrag. And now I just got whammied by you and I'm lovin' it. So I guess things are looking up?"

"So, you're what, now? Twenty-three?" Spark asked.

"Yeah," Charlie nodded. "Twenty-four in four months. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," Tonya smiled and Charlie's leaking damn near became a deluge. "Would you say that your times with Okami left you sated?"

"Uh, yeah? Sort of? I mean, for awhile. She is rather phenomenal, you know. Things she can do with her tongue just blow the lid off me. She can make me cum enough that I do start to feel satisfied."

"So if you had pretty intense sex," Spark picked up, "with a lot of intense orgasms, you'd find it easier to bring your brain to bear on your job?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely!" Charlie beamed. "It already has! After Okami, I actually could get uninterrupted sleep, study up on some of the latest Comm shit, enjoy a meal without lusting after the crew... you know... normal stuff."

Shall we see if she is Crescian-ready? Tonya asked Spark.

Sure, he thought back. You're running this interview.

Tonya stood up and cleared the remains of the meal, then started stripping out of her jumpsuit. Charlie was googly-eyed.

"God! You're beautiful!" Charlie was noticeably rubbing her thighs together.

"Thank you. I don't see myself as anything particularly special," Tonya lied. "But others do, and I do appreciate the compliments." While Tonya was talking, Spark stood up and started stripping off.