Sparkle and the Center City Ballet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light dimmed again and the band took up another classical piece. Another dancer, whom Steven recognized as one of Mia's friends came out. She was a blonde and equally beautiful. Her dance was as amazing as Tatiana's had been and lasted just shy of 15 minutes. Mark and Steven both had raging hard-ons and Mark noticed some of the women had their hands under the tables. Looking up he also noticed that several of the booths had the curtains drawn.

Several more dancers came out and gave amazing dances to classical symphony, opera, or jazz pieces. All of the dances were graceful and tastefully done with lovely costumes and gowns ranging from styles of Egyptian goddesses to French Royalty. The crowd of highly educated 1%ers was thrilled, turned on and excited by the display.

After nearly 2 hours of dancing, there was a short intermission. Many couples went out to the "Bathroom" and Mark had to step out for some air. His cock hadn't relaxed once and he had actually come in his pants twice from the dancing. He noticed when he went to the lobby that the lobby and outer areas had been modified. There were several areas that had been walled off into "Privacy Booths" and there was a line by each one. The bars were serving numerous expensive drinks that were on the house tonight only. Mark also noticed that numerous handsome men and women were floating through the crowd. Any unattached man or woman was propositioned by them.

Mark was hit up by a lovely Asian with long black hair in a tasteful black cocktail dress. She stated that she saw he was alone and if he needed a woman to enjoy she would be more than happy to assist. Mark thanked her but said he was waiting for his wife once the show was done. She smiled and nodded and moved off to another man who smiled and offered his arm. Mark saw them disappear into a privacy booth and he shook his head. Never once during this did it occur to him how odd or wrong this was for the city's elite to behave this way. Tasteful or not, classical music or not, the Grand Hall had become an upscale strip club and sex club and Mark never even blinked or questioned what was going on.

The lights dimmed and Mark made his way back to his seat. The spotlight came on and a very slow Indian tune began to play. Mark felt himself becoming hard again as a breathtaking Indian beauty named Ashan began to dance. She was nearly naked to begin with only Golden Pasties covering her wonderful tits linked by a thin gold chain, a golden headband, bracelets and earrings, a set of red high heels and red leg wraps. She looked like an ancient goddess come to life and danced like one. Her performance lasted longer, nearly 20 minutes before she put her arms together and bowed low.

The crowd went wild as she strode off stage and then Mark and Steven gasped as Mia came on the stage. She was dressed in a full length fur coat and a tiara and heels. The music began and Mia began to dance. Her dance was graceful and done to a tune written for English Royalty she slid the coat off to reveal she was completely naked excepting her jewelry and shoes. Her dance was possibly the best so far and Mark heard his friend cum in his pants at least twice during the 20 minute performance. As she finished she stopped and looked Steven dead in the eyes and blew him a kiss to the enormous applause.

The spotlight went dark and Mark heard Candice's voice softly over the speakers.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we do so hope you have enjoyed the show. Our finale tonight is the greatest dancer in all of Center City. Please let yourself be taken away by the music and the dance."

Suddenly a pattern of lights flashed in the darkness and Mark saw a tall woman appear in the center of the stage. Her clothes, or what little bit she worn glimmered and sparkled with various lights. The music started slowly but quickly built up its pace. The woman seemed to glow and Mark could make out her bright pink hair. She spun and leaped and laughed in a merry sound that seemed to grab Mark by his dick. Mark rose from his seat and was so caught up he moved towards the stage. He didn't notice that other men had joined him and they all crowded around watching and trying to touch her as she danced. Her tiny g string and top slipped off and Mark's eyes locked on her perfect body. She danced and Mark felt his mind go blank.

Mark started and blinked. He was standing by the stage and looked up into the eyes of a true sex goddess who giggled at all the men and women who were doing the same as Mark. As one the entire crowd exploded in a huge ovation as the woman bowed.

Mark was still clapping when his wife Candice walked out on stage wearing a lovely dress. She handed the woman a microphone and the woman motioned for quiet.

"Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy you all enjoyed our opening show. Thanks to Candice's hard work and contacts I am now the proud owner of the Center City Ballet and the Center City Grand Hall. I am pleased to announce this is only the beginning of our season and that we are going to be running this Hall in a new way. As of this instant it is now a private club, open only to the most elite of the elite. All of you invited here tonight are here because this is an offer of membership. The cost of membership is $1 million a year. I think you all agree that for show like this 7 nights a week it's well worth it. This is no sleazy strip club; this is a club for the elite to enjoy truly refined pleasures. If you are not interested please leave now. If not, then enjoy the after show party."

Sparkle blew a kiss to the assembled crowd as they applauded and she walked off the stage. Candice winked at Mark and motioned him back to his seat.

Mark found Steven sitting there already drinking more wine. "My God. My wife is a freaken genius. I'm more than ready to pay a million a month for shows like that."

Steven nodded but had a concerned look. "You can afford it though, I don't make nearly enough to cover this. But I got a note from Mia saying to wait for me and that she has a surprise for me. I hope it's an employee discount."

They both laughed and then turned as they heard a couple of sexy giggles. Standing behind them were Mia and Candice.

"You boys enjoy the show?" Mia said as she slid up to Mark and wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him.

"Damn Candice, this is amazing. How on earth did you arrange all of this?" Mark asked as Candice slipped her arms around his waist.

"Oh, I met an amazing woman who needed some help from one of the city's elites. Sometimes you just have to have the right person with the right name and connections to make it work." Candice said as she snapped her fingers.

A maid appeared with four glasses of wine. They all took one and Candice raised her glass. "To the elite."

Everyone drank and Candice and Mia smiled evilly as Mark and Steven gasped and were engulfed in pink clouds of smoke and a soft "POOF".

The smoke quickly cleared. Candice smiled as she saw other poofs and clouds around the Grand Hall. She turned to her husband and his friend and spoke.

"The elite are something you are born into. Trash like you cannot simply join it by marriage or by hard work. Steven and Mark, did you really think that mere hard work and a good marriage would get you through the door? Fools, you will serve your betters as you should. You fools will entertain your betters now and forever as is your place."

"Yes my Lady, we understand." The men responded with a great deal of respect and deference in their voice. Mark and Steven now wore a Chippendales male stripper get up complete with bow ties. With a giggle Mia snapped her fingers and Steven knelt and began to eat her out.

Candice gently pushed her husband down onto a chair and straddled him. She kissed him deeply. "You naughty boy, Sparkle told me all about what you have doing to me. Turning me into a slutty cheap tramp. Mmmmmm, I will admit it was fun now that Sparkle hypnotized me into remembering everything, but I'm an elite. I fuck like an elite. I'm Candi but I'm Candi your Mistress, not your cheap whore." She whispered as he grunted and pumped up into his wife. Candi wrapped her legs around him and threw her head back as she let out a scream of pleasure as she came.

She grinned as she stepped off her husband who looked up at her with dull eyes. No one had even noticed her in all the fun. She looked around and smiled. Everyone who was not an elite had been drugged by some magic wine provided by Bunny and was now whatever their mate or date desired. Mark was a great husband, but he was not properly an elite like her. So he was now in his place and Candi was properly in charge.

"I see you have straightened things out with the hubby." A sexy voice said from over her shoulder.

Candi turned and saw Sparkle strut up arm in arm with a very strong and handsome man wearing a nice suit and holding a cane. The man smiled and Candi felt herself get instantly wet. "Oh yes ma'am. He's discovering how the other side lives. And just like me, he'll only remember he had a great time here."

Sparkle giggled and said "Candi, this is my boss DC the Super Pimp. All of this is possible thanks to him."

Candi broke into a huge smile and extended her hand which DC kissed. "I am honored to meet you. I must apologize for how I was acting earlier. I'm sorry that I was trying to stop you from expanding and if you will let me head the board I promise you I'll make the Grand Hall THE greatest club this city has ever seen."

DC smiled and Candi got even wetter. "Well my lovely lady, I think I might be interested in that. But you need to show me more than your organizational talents and contacts. I can get that without too much trouble. But loyalty, that is something much harder to find. Can you prove loyalty?"

"Of course sir. What do you want me to do?" Candi replied with obvious deferment.

"Here, inject Mia with this. Mia is a great dancer, but I can't have her distracted by things like boyfriends or husbands. Sparkle says she can be a stripper of Ashan's caliber, but we need to dumb her down and focus her on sex and dancing. Free will, memories, and friends simply get in the way." DC said as he handed her a auto-injector of clear fluid.

Mia was sitting close by and moaning as her boyfriend came close to finishing. She apparently hadn't heard anything and Candi took the injector and without a pause walked over and shoved it against her neck. There was a pop and Mia jerked. She looked up at her dear friend Candice for a moment.

Candi simply looked at her and said "Bye Mia."

Mia's eyes glassed over and her head rolled back. Her tits grew some more and her hair grew longer and even redder. After a few minutes she gasped and came hard all over Steven's face. Sparkle walked over and snapped her fingers. Mia looked at her with a dazed look.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself Mia. But you have work to do. Table 7 has requested your presence for a table dance and 2 lap dances. And good job tonight, I'm going to give you some special training and soon you'll be as good as Ashan."

Mia giggled and stood up. She curtsied and minced off with her ass swaying gently. Sparkle snapped her fingers and a butler came up and grabbed Steven. Candi spoke first "Take him to a privacy booth, plug him into the brainwashing machine and blank out all his memories of knowing Mia, or being friends with anyone in my circle. Then give him a freebee for the road and toss him on the street."

DC and Sparkle nodded. "Very good. But last item. If you are going to be the manager here, you need to keep your husband in check. How do you plan to do that?" DC asked.

"Sir, I'm going to have Sparkle entrance him more and have him sell his company to his brother and junior partner. He'll say he is good with what he has and wants to enjoy life with his wife. Then once that is done, I'll bring him here and use one of your machines to turn him into a male stripper or waiter here. He can be my pleasure slave while I run the club. I'll keep up the façade of being his wife, but we both know he is simply a piece of meat. Not nearly good enough to be in my class." Candi said with a evil smile.

DC nodded and Sparkle smiled. Sparkle gave her a hug and said "I just KNEW you would be the right woman for this! I'm so proud of you."

Candi smiled and then gave Sparkle a big sloppy kiss. Sparkle giggled and then headed over to another table. DC extended his arm. "You pass Ms. Candi. Now, let's consummate this relationship in your office." Candi giggled and took his arm and let herself be led away to a life of high class vice and pleasure. Mark sat there as they left staring blankly at nothing until a butler came along and took him by the arm.

"Mark, Ms. Candi has sent me to get you. You are needed up front at the privacy booths. Her younger cousin Lucy has always had a crush on you and since you are now for hire she directs that you give Lucy a wonderful fuck."

Without a sound Mark stood and followed the man into his new life.