Sparks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and kissed me with parted lips, letting me taste the saltiness in her mouth, then wiped the wash cloth over me, cleaning the cum and sweat away, gently pulling my cock and arranging my body so that I was again almost draped over her, this time face to face. We kissed, slowly moving into it as my body remembered its role in this exchange, and my head moved down to taste her nipple, slowly rotating my tongue around its growing firmness until it fully engorged and her chest begins to rise as her arousal pushed the nipple further into my willing mouth.

My hand began its own exploration, drifting south to stroke the back of her knee, running up her thigh to cup her buttock, back and forth until her pelvis rose impatiently, and the expedition regrouped to search for Xanadu. Alexa was having none of it. Ignoring my hand, she placed both of hers around my face and lifted it from her breast. I stilled, expecting to be kissed, but she steadily moved my head down over her body, slowly enough that I could adjust my posture, which I did eagerly once I realized the service she was demanding.

I draped over her leg, her arched foot pressing against my cock and balls, her toes idly scratching the sensitive skin around my anus. I was at eye level with her vagina and I leaned in to kiss it slowly, tasting the musky desire and salty welcome that engulfed me. Her hands loosely stroked the sides of my face as I begin my exploration, teaching me how to please her. She was very hands on and (understandably) focused about this, tilting my face with her hands and raising her pudenda to follow as I pull back to tease her. My hand moved up to resume caressing her breast, but she pushed it back down and I ended up with my hands cupping her buttocks, using them to as leverage to press myself further into her, my tongue alternately thrusting into and gliding up and down her cleft.

Her clitoris was pronounced, at first coyly peering from the top of her vagina and then as she relaxed, confident that I was competent to follow her signals, it emerged more fully, like the tip of a thumb emerging through the fingers of a badly clenched fist. Nibbling and circling it with my tongue as though it were a mislaid nipple, I could feel waves of pleasure building in Alexa. Small shudders rocked her torso, and she pressed my face into her wet cunt. I was penetrating her with my nose, forgetful of breathing as the giddy pleasure embraced me and I felt the stifled shout of pleasure that presaged her orgasm. As it came and she twitched her body, I felt my own pleasure and, strangely, pride as I tasted her cum.

I'm not as naive as you may have thought, so after pausing until Alexa's shudders had subsided I began again slowly, licking and tasting, gently grooming the lips of her vagina and slowly resuming the rhythm that had worked so well before. Slowly her body awakened and joined me in the dance and she rose to a second climax, this time crushing my head between her thighs and raking fingernails up my back, the perfect balance between pleasure and pain.

We lay still for a week or so, me still gently kissing her vagina, like a puppy licking the mouth of an older hound until Alexa shuddered one last time and dragged me up her body by the ears. Once we were eye to eye she rolled us, again with her on top (I'd begun to sense a pattern), and kissed me deeply before retrieving the wash cloth and gently wiping my face. For a moment I thought she wanted to talk, but she saw I was completely spent, and kissed me chastely and rolled off me to lie on her back, gently smiling into the darkness. I moved over to lay my head on her shoulder and she pulled the covers over us as I effortlessly fell asleep safe in her arms.

12: Waking Up Is Hard To Do

I was woken by an absence, which felt strange. Usually it's my phone or outside sounds that drag me to consciousness. But here, it was the feeling that something that should have been there, wasn't. Sure enough my undercover explorations found only a cold space where Alexa had lain. I lay back and reached out with my senses for promising smells and sounds of breakfast, or the falling water of a shower that I could maybe join in with. Nothing.

Ever wake up in a strange place? You're looking for clues, working out if your welcome is still warm, deciding whether to get dressed and bolt or cuddle and linger in the hopes of morning glory. You can't get signals from a missing person. I was on my own. Again. Times like these I find addressing your self in the second person (probably channeling Taylor) works pretty well. "Okay Zack. Reconnaissance. Shower. Breakfast. Call your sister." Yep, definitely channeling Taylor.

The apartment was as cold as I remembered. I padded naked to the door and grabbed a Japanese looking robe to wrap around me. I returned to the living room, sparse as ever and looking even more industrial in the cold light. The fridge looked promising, so I sashayed over, feeling like I should bow to it, opened it and realized the breakfast choices were still or sparkling. Water, not wine. Bummer. I was just about to suck it up and shower, when a key turned in the lock.

"Oh hey. You're up!" I got the sinking feeling Alexa might be a morning person. Before that could settle in, a new feeling of giddy happiness elbowed it aside, and it turned out I was (probably temporarily) a morning person too. "Hi! I woke up and you were gone." And a moron. Alexa gave me a look that said she was having the same concerns, which was encouraging. "Did you bring coffee?" I growled at her, and I swear her smile was as much relieved as amused. "I did."

She placed a paper sack on the table and turned to me, appraising the gown I had appropriated. "That looks good on you" she said, moving towards me "But the sash is tied wrong". She unknotted my admittedly sloppy bow, but instead of retying it, parted the gown and stepped in, wrapping her arms around me under the robe and pulling me in for a hug and as my arms came around her we moved into a kiss.

I'm all about kissing. Not so sure about cold leather on naked flesh before breakfast, but there was no refusing Alexa. As I settled in to it and felt the warmth of the kiss rolling through me my pleasure opened out to embrace the coldness of her, the scratchiness of her heavy zippers against my back and chest, the hardness of her street clothes against my naked skin.

I'm about coffee too, and as we retired to neutral corners for breathing and medical attention my eyes slid over to the sack on the table. Alexa followed my glance and smiled "Hungry? There's Danishes and bacon rolls, and some second rate coffee." I teleported over and looked inside, oblivious of my burgeoning erection and open robe. Priorities people. Barring a miracle, I'd been contemplating sparkling water and breadsticks before, this was heaven.

Alexa laughed and followed me. She caught my shoulders and halted me like an eager pony snatching for apples. Turning me to face her, she smirked at my hard-on, then deliberately wrapped the robe around me, tying the sash in a simple but elegant knot that complemented the spare Japanese style of the ensemble, an effect marred only by my cock's standout efforts.

The coffee was filter coffee. I'd checked myself and looked over to Alexa wordlessly for permission before approach the food, and with a small smile of satisfaction she'd nodded at me to go ahead. I'm not an idiot, I was aware that I was being groomed, conditioned in small ways, but honestly, in my morning reviews I'd remembered offering myself to Alexa, and so far, the rewards were shouting down any reservations.

There are a stack of memes about bacon out there. For me it is one of the proofs that there is goodness in the Universe, unless you're a pig I suppose. This was good bacon, well complemented by a smoky barbecue sauce and if Mephistopheles had popped up waving a contract to sign between my first and second bite, I wouldn't have stopped to read the fine print.

Alexa watched me indulgently, and again I got the disquieting feeling that I was somewhere on that scale between pet and livestock. But she was on point with her conversation "Do I remember right you've got a ten o'clock start?" I nodded, too occupied with chewing for chat. Well it's after nine, you're going to need to get moving. I nearly choked, swallowed, scalded my mouth with hot coffee and managed a heartfelt but cliched profanity. Alexa was again laughing at me.

"Well before you shoot off, can you make it for dinner tonight? You were a bit tired last night, I'd love to get your A game if you're up for it..." A challenge. What were we, five? "Absolutely! Bring it!" Apparently we were. "Okay, can you be here at seven?" I nodded. "Excellent. I have to run. Are you okay to get to where you need to go?" I nodded again, beginning to feel like one of those bobble-head dolls.

And with a quick hug, another tweak of my dick and a peck on my cheek, she was gone. Leaving me alone again, wearing her kimono or whatever, Japanese robe thing, with a slowly subsiding erection and a feeling that my life was suddenly way more complicated, and a ton more exciting. I walked through to the bedroom, found my phone in my boot (I must have been in full vengeful husband fantasy land the night before). It had just enough battery to tell me I had 30 minutes to get to work.

Shit.