Sparks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another point to ponder. Strapons are often part of domination. There's a sort of toxic masculinity about it, an implication of power belonging to the dick wielder, that never really took with me. Growing up in a female centric household, I was never taught a lot of the basic dogma about being male, that power grows from the barrel of a cock. When a dominatrix makes you suck her strapon, it's a power trip, not a pleasure outing.

Being penetrated doesn't make you submissive, having a dick, flesh or silicone, doesn't make you dominant.

There's not a lot of options for conversation, once you've put your hand up for being fucked with a strapon.

But there are logistics to be assembled, lube, the strapon itself, and somewhere in there the mood for the whole fucking thing.

I was also a little concerned about what role Jill was going to play.

I shouldn't have been, she was all grace, taking me by the hand and leading me into the cabin. She left me at the door of the toilet, saying "Join me in the bathroom when you're ready."

There really isn't a graceful way to say "Have a shit", but Jill came about as close as humanly possible.

So, that taken care of, I reported to the bathroom. Where Jill completely dismasted me by standing naked in the middle of the room, a small grin on her face. She really did like challenging my expectations.

She moved into me and kissed me, leaning in hard. Her kiss was a powerful thing, something I felt deeply inside. There was nothing masculine about her, but at times her kisses disarmed me as completely as had Mr West, who'd played ball in college. I melted into it and offered no resistance as she led me into the oversized shower.

Once there she washed me down. Still protective of her hair, she used the shower hand spray to wash me down, rubbing me with one of those exfoliationg gloves I'd never understood how to use. The showerhead had a number of settings, and as she played it against my ass and phallus, I added another entry to my list of erotic experiences I'd like to try again soon.

I got to wash her down too, soapy water being one of nature's great aphrodisiacs. Needless to say, this gave me an erection you could have draped a towel on, much to Jill's amusement. We left the shower hand in hand, and spent the next ten minutes drying every crevice and nook to be found in nature.

Jill went one step further, and rubbed moisturiser into my skin, and quietly changed tubes as she ran her hands around my buttocks, then delicately slipped a finger into my anus, watching me solemnly from inches away.

As I said, this is my kryptonite, so Jill got to see how pleasurable I found it. She squeezed lube onto her fingers then pulled me in close and worked them in and out of my ass, playing the how many fingers am I holding up game. I'm really a bad guesser, but was having too much fun to care.

We left for the bedroom. This was a platform at the back of the cabin, about fourteen feet deep, accessed via an open stairway. Alexa was nowhere to be seen. Jill led me to the bed, an oversized affair decorated with a frontier quilt and large pillows. Drawing back the covers, Jill climbed into the bed, still holding me by the hand, drawing me in after her.

She turned to face me and began kissing me with increasing passion. Her arms were around my shoulders and she wrapped her top leg around my leg, hooking her calf behind mine. My cock was pressed against her vulva, and as we moved into the familiar dance, it unneringly slipped into her, making us both moan with pleasure.

Without missing a beat, I became aware of Alexa behind me. A muttered "Hi babe," and I felt her mold herself against me. I pressed back and could feel the straps of her harness and the unmistakable pressure of her cock against my ass. Seconds later, I felt her hand adjusting trajectory and the relentless pressure as her torso bent forward, pushing her deep into my anus. Instinctively I turned my head, asking to be kissed and her arm snaked around me, holding my body in place whilst her tongue joined her cock in penertrating me.

I have to confess, it wasn't a novel sensation for me, being penetrated.

But the combined pleasures of being invaded by tongue and cock, coupled with Jill's cunt squeezing against my own cock was something else. Everything was overwhelming, I was drowning in sensation from all parts of my body, lost in the rhythm set by Alexa's rocking motion, moaning into Alexa's mouth, feeling Jill's legs pulling me deeper into her, lost in pleasure. I came convulsively, bucking in place. Alexa didn't slow down, pushing harder into me and thus me into Jill, a John Henry pounding and pounding until she came, Jill matching her cries, and we collapsed bonelessly into a puddle of satiated lust.

For the first time, when I turned and said "Thank you", I didn't feel compelled to add "Mistress" to the words. Alexa sounded sleepy as she whispered "You're welcome" into my ear.

34. Angel Falls Inn

I was learning to pay attention to the moods of Jill and Alexa. For the first time, they were not in harmony, Alexa was sated and sleepy, Jill was amped up and restless.

I took myself off to the bathroom and returned with warm washcloths. I really don't care if it sounds subservient, I really enjoyed the post coital ritual, and cleaning your partner is a gesture of affection.

Alexa was asleep by the time I made it back. Jill and I wiped her down gently, then Jill cocked her head at me and led me downstairs to the greatroom.

"She's out for the count. I'm too buzzed to sleep. Do you want to play pool?" Huh?

"Back in Angel Falls. I need to catch up with Spiros anyway." Okay, but...

"We can leave Alexa a note. C'mon, an hour or so, tops."

Okay, having slept for more than nine hours the night before meant I was going to have a hard time sleeping anytime soon, so I nodded. Jill hugged me and went off to leave Alexa a note.

We climbed into the truck and headed out. Jill wrapped an arm around me, and I cuddled into her. Headlights walked up the trees as we headed down the lane to join the main road, and we easily found a slot outside the Inn to nose into. The bar was quiet, but there were a few couples and families wrapping up dinner in the restaurant.

The atmosphere was pretty mellow, quiet conversations gathered around the various activities, the clink of cutlery on plate and soft rock music rounding off the ambience. The pool table was currently unoccupied, so we made our way over there. It looked to be in good shape, old school style with a coin operated ball release mechanism.

Between us we managed to scrape together six quarters and Jill instructed me "Rack em up, and I'll get them in. Beer?" I nodded. She strode off. I took a moment to admire her ass as she moved, then bent to the table. I love that sound as the balls get released, and trundle their way to the back of the table.

Everything I needed was there, triangle, the works. I left a hole in the middle of the pack, centered it on the table dot then let the black fall into it. Leaving the triangle in place, I went to inspect the cues. There were four, and a bridge, each with good tips and arrow straight when I rolled them on the table top. Chalk was hanging on a string from the table, and I chalked up a couple of the cues and started practicing bank shots.

I'm pretty okay at pool. Not hustler grade, but I understand the physics and can hold up my side of a game. Blame it on Dad and Taylor, in that order. We'd had a pool table at home for ever, part of Dad's legacy, and playing pool had been one of us kids best ways to relax. There's something about focusing on something that's mechanically challenging that free's you to talk and think through life's chicanes.

Jill arrived with beer, chicken wings, and change. I fell into the food, and grunted thanks and undying gratitude to Jill. She grinned and had at it herself. There was something almost disturbing about seeing that aesthetic face wolfing down meat, tearing it apart with her bare hands.

Which left us with pool. If you don't know how sexy and distracting watching a woman play pool can be, you need to get out more.

Jill worked it, choosing shots that showed me her breasts down to the nipple, leaning in to adjust my posture as I faced up to the ball.

I'd played enough of my sister's friends back in the day to know when I was, ahem, being played, so it had less than the desired effect on me, to Jill's evident frustration. Worse for her, I got to lean in and adjust her shots, which involved lingering touches, and she was getting flustered by this.

So I was two games up when Spiros showed up. He mostly just sat and watched, but he knew his pool, and we actually started playing better with his suggestions. Meantime, he and Jill talked through the life and times of the Inn.

It wasn't doing great, but there was a solid clientele, and passing trade was actually good. Domestic tourism actually was going up, and the result was steady growth. I'm not going to pretend I got all the inns and outs of it, but Jill seemed satisfied, and Spiros was good company. I finished the winner at pool, three games to two, and that made me childishly happy.

Heading back out to the truck, Jill interlaced her fingers with mine. At the truck, instead of opening the door, she pressed me up against the truck, her legs between mine, her hips pressed forwards, both hands on the roof of the cab. The angle of her lower body actually lifted me off my feet a little.

"There's a forfeit for beating me at pool." Oops.

This was a new side to Jill. She started pushing in with her hips to emphasise her words.

"I think I'm going to need an act of service from you." I could do that. "Yes mistress." She frowned at that, a little, but then smiled.

"Lets get out of here." We climbed into the truck and headed out of the carpark, Jill behind the wheel. It took about a minute to be out of Angel Falls. About a minute after that we were on the track to the lake, but Jill pulled off into a clearing. "Out you get" she ordered.

I climbed out, and waited as she walked around the truck. "Way too many clothes" she told me. Well that was easy to take care of. "Lie down in the truckbed." Huh?

It was late August, so the metal wasn't cold, but it was hard, and I shivered as the corrugations pressed into my flesh. Jill took off her clothes, and stood straddling my body, smiling down at me.

"You got me hot at the pool table. I want you to help out with that" I made to sit up and she briskly said "No, lie there."

She settled herself down with her calves either side of her head, her buttocks resting on my chest and vagina right in front of my face. Moving her hips forward, her vagina lips kissed mine, and I felt my cock rousing itself as I slowly moved my tongue softly up and down her vulva.

It was a new sensation for me, out in the warm summer evening, feeling the breeze across my skin, engulfed in the universe of Jill's vagina, slowly losing myself in the motion. As Jill began rocking forward and back, I moved my hands up to grip her thighs, but she took them in hers and lifted them over my head, leaning forward and pinning them to the bed of the truck by the wrist.

This bought more weight onto her hips, and she rocked back and forth, literally fucking my face. I had surrendered into the sensations, mouth soft, tongue darting back and forth, body supine.

Jill shuddered and ground herself into my face, then lifted herself back, literally sitting on my chest, with my hands now held at shoulder height. She looked down and smiled at me, then released one hand and reached back and I felt her fingers close around my cock. The smile transformed into a pleased grin, and she lifted herself off me and stepped down from the truck. I was about to follow when she stopped me with a hand on my cock.

She pulled me down the truck by the feet, then as my waist was almost off the bed she tilted my body till I was perched on the very edge. She spread my legs apart and adjusted the height of my body until it was possible for her to slip her vagina onto my cock. It slipped home easily, and Jill began thrusting back and forth, never moving far enough for my cock to slip out, but her hips following the rhythm of a traditional "Up against the wall" fuck. At first, I felt uncomfortable, my cock was having a good time, but my coccyx was getting scraped against the metal edge of the truck bed. But with some minor procedural adjustments I managed to take the weight on the meat of my ass, and was able to get into the action of being fucked by Jill. In your head you know it's your cock in her vagina, but in your body the action starts to blur, her cock, your vagina. My arms were tight around her, and as the pounding overtook my senses, I felt my self building to orgasm, and moaned.

Jill was fully in charge, and hearing me moan, started to throw herself harder into the fuck, and we both came at the same time, shuddering and growling as the woods listened in shocked silence.

We stayed like that for a while, me supine on the bed of the truck, Jill standing between my legs like some farmgirl's boyfriend, until physics took over and my flaccid cock slipped from her cunt.

Leaving me lying on the truckbed, Jill muttered "One more thing, and knee walked her way up my body until she was again straddling my face.

I knew what was expected, and began licking at the saltiness and sweetness of our come as it slipped from Jill's cunt. I was lying naked, a million miles from the city, tongue deep in Jill's cunt, comfortably providing service to my Mistress.

35. Get back to work

Alexa hadn't stirred when we got back. She was still wearing the strapon, and had thrown off the covers as she lay on her back. I got to see her tattoo in all it's glory, sinuous dragon curves lacing their way around her torso. Her breasts were full and inviting, nipples large and dark in the half light. For all the action just passed, I found myself leaning in and that certain grip in my groin. I leaned in and kissed her gently, and she stirred, turning her body towards me.

"Hey baby." Her voice was sleepy, her hand reaching out to caress my neck.

"You guys have fun?"

"We did. How're you?"

"Sleepy."

"Sleep already. We'll be with you soon"

She smiled and dropped her hand. I pulled the covers over her and headed off to find Jill.

Who was making tea. She waved a cup at me and I nodded and smiled. I'm not a big fan of coffee as a nightcap, although all the physical activity of the day would probably have clubbed me unconscious regardless. It was green tea. I don't understand why it is, I never make green tea for myself, but invariably love it when it's made for me. The mugs were wide, and I could feel the steam from the tea warming and relaxing my face and sinuses as I held the brim to my lips. Jill watched me with a faint smile playing on her lips.

She was wearing a white tank top under a loose shirt, and well worn boot heel jeans. It was a long way from the formal green skirt and blouse she'd worn for the dinner party, but she had the same unaffected authority, I saluted her with the cup, and she patted the seat beside her. I was sitting beside her before I had even thought about it, relaxed and willing to please.

After all the day's activities, I wasn't really up to much conversation, but as it turned out, neither was Jill. She wrapped an arm around me and we cuddled companionably and sipped our tea. Once done, I rinsed the cups in the sink and we made our way to the bedroom, where we nestled into Alexa like bookends and sank into unconsciousness.

Sunday started unreasonably early, with the wildlife kicking off as though their car had been stolen overnight. Then caffeine deficiency kicked in with mosquito intensity and I stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen and took stock. The coffee selection wasn't great, Folgers and a dripolater, but hey, bad coffee is better than no coffee, at least in theory. I put coffee in the filter and left it to do it's thing, and reviewed the fridge for breakfast makings.

We'd picked up bread and butter on the supply run the previous night, and there was honey and some jam of dubious provenance lurking near the condiments at the back of the fridge, like some smoker gang from a fifties movie. I flushed them out and lined them up on the table and started grilling the bread, slowly turning up the heat till the metaphor collapsed.

You've probably noticed that morning isn't my thing really. I need decent coffee, stimulation. I know I should have been loving the dappled sunlight playing on the lake water, but where I'm from, birds cough in the morning: singing is reserved for Disney movies and tv commercials.

The toast was about done, and the coffee was hitting the apogee of desirability when I heard the crunch of tyres on gravel, and looked out to see a truck pulling up with a vaguely familiar guy at the wheel. As he got out I recognised the moustache, and went out smiling to greet Spiros as he unloaded a cooler from the truck bed.

"Hey Spiros. You're up early."

"Oh hi Zack. Yeah, well I figured you guys probably hadn't planned far enough ahead to get to breakfast, so thought I'd butter up the boss some."

"Good man. Let me help you."

I took one end of the cooler and we headed into the house. Once it was opened, the smells of bacon and coffee filled the space and managed what my earlier efforts had failed to do.

Alexa was first down, barefoot in shorts and a tanktop, yawning and stretching like some teenage runaway. She hugged me, kissed me noisily on the lips and used body English to disguise a dick fondle. I swear, all the blood rushed from my head at that, but before I could close in, she'd moved on to Spiros and the food.

"Hey Spiros! You still doing runs for the Red Cross?"

"Nah, I'm moonlighting for the Red Croissant nowadays" Which I'm going to be charitable and assume would have been hilarious in Greek, because bacon. And good coffee, an insulated carafe full, that I would have killed for. Not being stupid, I looked over to Alexa before hurling myself into the fray. She was watching with some amusement, but gave me a "Good boy" smile. Go get Jill she mouthed at me, and with a mournful look at the cooler, I went for the stairs.

Jill was half dressed, sat on the side of the bed. I got a big smile and hands raised in welcome as I scooted over and knelt in front of her. She had on last night's shirt, still unbuttoned, and a pair of your basic briefs.

"Do I hear Spiros?" she asked.

"Yes, he brought breakfast" I'd been so keen to get into that cooler, but kneeling in front of Jill, I was starting to be receptive to other ideas...

I swear I was getting good at reading non-verbal instructions. Jill slowly rolled back onto the bed, gently lifting her ass. I pulled down her briefs and placed them neatly on the bed beside her as she smiled and inched her way up to bed raising and parting her knees to allow my torso, head and tongue to dock into their expected places. This was a languid act, my tongue lapping slowly up her cleft, my teeth gently nibling at her clit at the top of the stroke, a slow circuit that I swear gave me as much pleasure as her.

Eventually, her hands caught at my head, halting me. I raised my head quizzically, aware that she had a long way to go before coming.

"Thank you, that was lovely".

"But..."

"I'll take forever to come this way. Let's eat, and maybe finish up later" Okay. Strangely I felt a little hurt, but Jill seemed placid and comfortable, so I took things on trust and went to wash up.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jill had already gone downstairs, so I followed her outdoors and joined the group, comfortably ensconced around the outdoor table we'd eaten at the night before. Jill and Spiros were deep in conversation, though Jill gave me a big smile as I went over to join Alexa at the cooler. Her smile was more restrained, actually, more of a grin. I frowned at her. "What?"