Sparks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feeling adventurous?" This from Alexa. I was tempted to ask questions, but adventurous people leap before they look, right?

"Sure" That really earned me a big grin.

"Okay, eat first."

Whatever else people say about the Angel Falls Inn, they do a first class breakfast. The coffee was outstanding, mellow but all business, and the bacon rolls were salty and the bread soft. There was juice and fruit in there, but my needs were simple. I looked up to see Alexa watching me, with a "Let's go" look on her face and a soft looking pair of boots in her hands.

So we went.

36. Falling is the easiest option

We headed off to the boat and puttered into the lake, arcing round the island of woodchopping and ropes. It was pretty idylic. Alexa steered with a lazy competence, and I sat in the bow and did whatever it is you're supposed to do at the front of a boat - watched out for alligators, or, whatever. For the record, there weren't any. I got the impression Alexa had a destination in mind, and looked back at her as we approached the far shore of the lake.

"You'll see." She smiled at my raised eyebrow. Oh goodie, a surprise in woodlands. Actually, I was feeling pretty mellow, so was happy to go with the flow, if that's something lakes have.

Pretty soon we were heading towards what looked like a hard stop against the far shore, where some geological happenstance had arranged a 30 foot or so cliff. The water was right up against it and it went up pretty much vertically. Alexa neatly parallel parked against the cliff with the bumpers softening the impact and stopping the rock from chewing up the boat. She tied off fore and aft using rings set into the cliff. So this was not a casual visit.

I'm sure it will shock you to hear that the next thing Alexa did was to open one of the cabinets (lockers?) and pull out a boatload of rope, and a jangly bag of metal things. Oh goody, we were going to work on my rope phobia. I must have looked a little glum, because Alexa gave me a big grin after an extremely fake sad face. "Ever been climbing?" She asked. I had not.

"It's not getting tied up. The ropes are to prevent you plummeting to your death". Ah. That sounded way more encouraging. "And we're going to do it here, because if you fall off the cliff, you land in the water". Okay, that sounded almost logical. Water was my friend, even from a height.

Apparently, nobody should climb barefoot. Alexa, of course had proper climbing shoes and a nifty if non kinky harness that circled both her waist and around both her thighs. She clipped a load of carbiniers to this by short straps and turned and looked at my tennis shoes and cutoff shorts, then shrugged and looked up at the now looming cliff face. "It's a pretty easy climb, just two pitches. I've got a spare harness that should fit you. We're using fixed belay points, and there's a good shelf halfway up". I don't know about you, but when people start using English words I know in ways I do not, my mojo loses some of it's juju.

So I pouted. Sue me. Alexa, to her credit was expecting this. As she threaded me into the climbing harness, which involved a lot of fondling and double-checking the lay of the, erm, land, she smiled reassuringly and said "Relax. You're way too precious to me to lose off a cliff. You'll be clipped to a rope the whole way, and I'll go first so you can watch my ass." I'm paraphrasing, obviously, but you get the idea.

Step one involved Alexa slowly anchoring a rope to a piton. She leaned into this, making sure the anchor was solid and the rope attached well. From there she went up and sideways pausing to add another attachment point to the cliff face. "This is granite, and these are good cams. You can pretty much swing from them, if you want to..." That was so not going on my bucket list.

At this point, Alexa was about fourteen feet up and eight over, taking her clear of the boat, clinging like spiderman over a sheer drop to the water. "Your turn." As instructed, in some detail, I attached my harness to the rope, and began my ascent. The rules of climbing are pretty simple, and I was under pretty close supervision. If you've not tried it, really it's about knowing your center of balance, and not rushing at things. Pretty good advice generally I suppose. Anyway, that's how the first pitch unfolded, and it was with a real sense of accomplishment that I stood on the shelf at the end of it. Mind you, I'd have liked a wider shelf.

So there we were, twenty feet above the water, anchored by a couple of well seated ropes. I know twenty feet isn't that big of a deal as water dives go, but I'd not checked how deep the lake was here, and was out of my comfort zone enough that I was feeling pretty tense. Alexa gave me a big grin and moved in towards me. "Relax. The water's 25 feet deep here, all the way up to the edge. Come here." Here's the thing about not being dominant. When a dominant says come here, guess what: you go there.

The good news is, it was for a hug. And a kiss. And a fondle. I was still holding onto the ropes, but Alexa was leaning in, her back to the cliff, leaning me out over the water. She had my shorts undone, and my cock in her hand, and I have to say, all of my attention, surprise surprise. She stepped back, gave me a mischievous smile and, after unbuttoning her shorts, pushed both them and her briefs down till they were pressed against the leg straps of her harness, exposing not only the V of her pubic hair, but also the lips of her vagina.

She made sure the ropes in my hands were also wrapped around my wrists, then leaned in again to kiss me. Her arms were tight around my shoulders and as she put her weight onto them, she drew her legs up and wrapped them around my thighs, with the inside her knees hard against my upper thighs and her ankles pressed just above my knees. If I hadn't been freaked out by the insanity of what she was doing, I'd have been impressed by the strength she was showing with her legs. She leaned in and whispered "You should lean back."

So there I am, leaning out from the cliff face, holding on to two ropes. I am not thinking about how well attached to the cliff they are. Alexa is wrapped around my torso, and her labia are pressing against my cock, which it turns out is an adrenalin junkie. Granted the risk is of falling into deep water, but the operative word is falling.

And then Alexa invaginated my penis, as it says in the dryest of anatomy books. There should be a better word for this. Actually, I'm pretty sure cowgirl covers it, but it really doesn't do it justice. I was leaning back over the water, grimly holding on to the ropes, and Alexa was enjoying a reverse piggy back, moving up and down on my cock. Kinetically speaking, I wasn't contributing much more than holding back gravity, but trust me, my cock was having the time of it's life and more than holding it's own.

It couldn't last. Between the motion and the adrenalin of the situation, I barely managed to stutter "Coming" as I felt the tide begin its sweep through me. Alexa was well prepared. She lifted off my cock, gripped my torso between her knees and reached out with both hands to unwrap the ropes from my wrists, leaving me holding us in the air with just my hands. She dropped her torso back down on to me, burying my cock back deep inside her, wrapped her arms around me and nestled her head next to mine.

"Let go" she whispered. I did.

37. Waterfall

There's no graceful way to fall backwards from a cliff when you are in flagrante delicto, but I did my best. Alexa was wrapped around me, my cock was deep inside her, so we were pretty much inseparable. I'd kicked off from the ledge before gravity pulled me away, so there was no risk of dragging down the cliff face. I used the weight of my legs to prevent us over-rotating, and we went in pretty much headfirst.

Alexa had tucked her head in alongside mine and was holding me in a monkey grip the water couldn't break, so it fell to me to kick us back to the surface. She was laughing her head off, and to be honest, once the voice of sanity in my head drew breath from its health and safety rant, I was pretty exhilarated too. Turns out swimming to a boat whilst cock deep in a toned girl with exceptional muscle control is a whole new level of amazing.

Somehow, Alexa had a rolling action going in the walls of her vagina. It felt like fingers gripping my cock and moving down it from top to bottom in a motion that should be familiar to any guy who 's made it to puberty.

That, with the cold of the lake, and the warmth of Alexa's body pressed against mine as I swam was a pretty heady cocktail.

The fact that she was biting on my earlobe at that threshold of pleasure and pain was the olive in a pretty dirty martini. Before I got to the boat I convulsed and came, losing the muscle coordination to keep swimming. Alexa growled in my ear as my cock slipped from her cunt and released me, swimming strongly off to the boat.

Leaving me to drown as I sank deeper into the water. For a moment I was content, willing to come and go at the same time, then my body rebooted and reflex set me swimming again, rising to the surface and setting off in pursuit of Alexa, who was drifting along easily on her back, but then as she saw me she rolled over and began swimming strongly to the boat, an unmistakable invitation to race.

Which I lost. I got there as Alexa hauled herself over the side, and she smiled broadly as she reached a hand down to help me in. I sat on the bench seat and panted, watching whilst Alexa ran a towel over her hair and torso. "Well that was fun" she grinned.

She'd pulled up her shorts, but they were still unfastened, and I couldn't help but stare at her. The shorts zipper gaped to show her mons, but they were held in place by her climbing harness. Her tanktop was translucent from the lake water and her red and green dragons circled her torso as though viewed through clouds. Her nipples shone dimly through the fabric, but the cold water (and maybe my efforts) made them tent the fabric and the whole effect all but stopped my breathing. Framed by the lakeshore, tattooed and dripping, she personified female strength and eroticism.

Noticing my focus, the devil danced in her eyes and she ran a lazy inventory of my assets. Critically I came up short in one crucial area and she made a moue of false disappointment. "The water's cold" I apologized. She came over and rubbed at my hair with her towel and whispered "We throw back the little ones". I faked a look of horror and she laughed and dropped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me deeply.

Just when I was entertaining the notion of a second coming, a breeze sprang up, and we both shivered at the sudden drop in temperature. Out on the lake in wet clothes when the wind starts to blow is quite the buzz-kill, and by mutual consent we set to work getting the boat prepped and huddled together as we motored back to the lakehouse.

As we nuzzled up to the dock, and I deployed ropes and generally made quick, or fast, or whatever the apppropriate term is, Jill came down and stopped me cold with a simple hand on my chest. I was a little puzzled, feeling somehow that I had transgressed, but unaware of how. I was mindful that our earlier business had been unfinished, but not regretful on my own account, as I had not stepped away from the task.

And then I looked across at the house, and saw what was not there. Spiros' truck was gone, and all the pieces fell into place. I had been the warm up act, the fluffer for a later adventure. I suppose there's a part of me that should have flown off the handle, an emotional hand grenade that should have left no witnesses, but honestly, where's the value. I was faintly miffed.

"Jill. Did you fuck Spiros?"

"I did."

"I don't want to overstep here, but isn't that a conflict of interest?"

Jill looked at me for a long moment. I met her eyes steadily, confident I had done no wrong. Behind me I sensed stillness from Alexa, but nothing more dramatic than quiet observation. Jill continued to regard me, but I felt her mood lift, and she smiled broadly.

"I am mindful of it, but it is only a minority shareholding." I smiled.

"Jill, you do know you can fuck who you want, right?" And she laughed. She stepped in and embraced me. "You are a delight Zack." Who knew. Even badass dominants can be insecure. Oddly, it distanced her from some of the baggage in my head, the ownership I'd experienced before and freed me to actually like her. Which I did. I looked over to Alexa, the uncomplicated beast, and she was just smiling at me. Well, like a tiger that's noticed the bars are not secure, but smiling all the same. Her, I knew.

38. Return to Base

The rest is coda. We stashed the boat and loaded the truck, generally tidying as we went. Apparently Jill had a deal with the team that cleaned the Angel Falls Inn, so loading the dishwasher was about as intense as sanitation got for us.

Alexa did her thing and tied the truck-bed down and we boogied. Again I was sat in the middle and I couldn't resist a smile as we passed the clearing where Jill had claimed her compensation for the previous evening's pool match. She'd obviously not forgotten either, as I got a knee squeeze as we drove past.

We hit the Angel Falls in and stocked up on coffee for the trip back to the city. Spiros was not around, but there was still bacon, so I grabbed another roll. What? Swimming takes it out of you. Bacon puts it back.

Heading down towards I 750 (or whatever road it is), cell phone coverage kicked in and everyone's phone buzzed, burbled, binged and vibrated, like sex toys that had been in the drawer for too long.

Jill looked a little sad to be brought back into the 21st Century. Alexa, of course met the return of civilization with indifference. Me, I whipped out my phone like the well conditioned tech fanboy I am. There were three messages.

The first was just an address. Mystifying, unless you recognise it. Mom's house. This is her passively aggressive shorthand for "Hey, it's been a while, you haven't called. Here's my address in case you forgot where you were raised". We'll unpack Mom later. I reviewed work, school and emotional commitments and messaged back "Tuesday". Brevity and crypticism stay pretty close to the tree for obvious reasons.

Message two was work with the roster for the following week. Nothing too terrible on the front end, but pretty full on Wednesday thru Friday. Which sucked, but hey, money.

The third was from Taylor, who'd apparently run out of patience, though she'd never had much to begin with.

"We're coming to town. Be there Monday. Be available" So. Taylor, my loving and somewhat controlling emotional support monster. And Ruth, her lawyer partner, who I will be forever grateful to for helping me get a happy ending for my time with the West family. This was going to be fun.

Jill leaned in, and said "So. Busy week?"

"Kinda. My sister thinks Alexa kidnapped me. She's bringing the ransom tomorrow."

"Ah. It's nice to have family that can handle life's uncertainties. This is Taylor?"

"Yeah. And Ruth, her negotiator, and partner".

"She doesn't really think you've been kidnapped does she?"

"Nah. Well, maybe a little. It's been hard to give her the play by play when I'm not really following the scoreboard." This was followed with a grin and fingernails travelling up my inner thigh. "Family's important you know." Emphasised by a tightening of the hand, not enough to hurt, but bringing in my focus.

"I do. I think she was coming anyway. This way she get's to big sister me, and put me on the defensive at the same time. They're arriving tomorrow. Would you like to meet them?" It was my best offhand tone, but this was a big deal. Jill and Alexa did that telepathy thing by which women use some kind of dictionary code to exchange libraries of information through nuances of eyelashes and eye direction (I don't know, I'm just an observer here).

"Tuesday would work?" I grinned.

"Tuesday would work great."

So, pending details, Tuesday was the plan. There was some inconsequential snuggling (and fondling) as we trucked south, and unsurprisingly a lot of sleeping from the non driving contingent. Sunset was pretty much underway as Alexa swung in outside my apartment and we made our farewells. Hoisting my duffel onto my shoulder I pretty much glowed my way up the stairs. Weekends are usually broken by work and study for me, not events packed with emotion and exercise (sex). I was looking forward to some serious downtime to process and prepare for Taylor (and Mom).

Which of course, is why Dani was camped on my doorstep...