All Comments on 'Spartacus Ch. 01'

by luciusgrey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
I love hitorical fiction

I hope this will ell me more about Spartacus than the movie did, since so much of the movie was fictionalized for dramatic purposes. Bravo!

KJay15KJay15over 8 years ago
Very Good

Loved to read about Spartacus, I've watched the TV series and the film and they were pretty good but its much better reading about it and even if some things changed from the TV series and the film I think the changes made it better.

K Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Very well done tale of the tale of Spartacus that has captured imaginations for years. Only going to say a couple of things in a hopefully constructive manner. 1st the story seems more like a retelling with a victory and escape for the Hero at the end instead of the the actual history, which is fine it just seems like Spartacus is able to bring together knowledge and techniques from vastly differing cultures a little too flawlessly. 2nd pleas remember which site you're on, this reads more like a biography or history then a novel or erotica, no offence intended, would love a little bit more character development. tyvm for writing and looking forward to more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story but do you plan on finishing it?

You had another story called "The Alpha Ch. 01" that was excellent also and appears to have been abandoned. I find it hard to start reading a series if I know will never be finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous