Spartan Sex

Story Info
Hot wife obstacle racer.
3.2k words
3.12
12.7k
13
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hell of a weekend. Three Spartan races in the hot Californian desert. I had run all three and podiumed in my age group for the Beast. Donna ran the Sprint with me. She looked awesome in her short shorts and bra top. Hard abs and hard ass.

We were staying in some town by the race. It was filled with racers. Fit and tanned, not the usual crowd you see at Disney. We went along to the after event drinks party as it was in our hotel. The hotel was great with an outdoor pool and hot tubs. By the time we got to the party there was barely any sand left in the crevices of our bodies. It was so warm, we had lingered in the pool. Donna had worn one of her conservative costumes around the pool, but her six pack still got noticed.

At the party we hooked it with some of the people we had met over the last 48 hours. Guys and girls we had run with or spoken to after the course was done. We bitched and moaned about minor things and generally agreed the Course Director had done a great job.

We were chatting at the bar with a group who made a play for a table, when it suddenly became free. We took the table and Donna squeezed onto a bench beside two big guys, they were from some island in the Caribbean and were out of towner's like us. The banter continued and the pair made a fuss of Donna and the fact she had raced. They introduced themselves as Andre and Charles.

The beers flowed and one of the guys at the other end of the bench was joined by his partner. She was standing up as there wasn't room to sit, Donna made room by hopping up on to the knees of one of her new best friends. Charles, as I discovered he was called, took this in his stride. Donna was in her element debriefing the race and giving opinions on the hills and carries. She did seem to be moving around Charles' lap quite a lot though. I was relaxed about it as I know Donna loves to tease me. She does have a BBC fantasy and when we have played with her sex toys we have role played her getting taken by her dildos. We have a penis extender that is black and she makes a big thing of sucking it sometimes. It is huge and she struggles to get it in her mouth. She will lick it and suck it while I fill her up, she knows it will tip me over the edge. I wasn't thinking about it particularly, but saw she would tease me later.

The awards ceremony started up and as with all of these things it took ages. We were often on our feet celebrating people's achievements or making way for people from our table to be able to go and collect their swag. I collected my swag, both Charles and Andre collected theirs too. When Andre returned Donna was sat in his seat, so she hopped on his knee now. The conversation turned to what races we were doing next and that all get excited as people talked of their passion. It was clear that Andre was enjoying his guest, he had one arm around her and would occasionally move her hair away from her face or talk just into her ear. Donna was leaning in, not grinding in, but clearly having fun.

When the lights dimmed and the music started Donna was up and dragging everyone to the dance floor. We danced for a while and I went to get drinks. The boys were, of course, better dancers than me and Donna had a good time sandwiched between the pair. A little while later as some of the group started to drift away, Donna and the boys came back to the table and announced we should hit the hot tub again before the pool area closed. Andre headed to the bar for beers and Donna and I went to our room to get changed. I teased her about the boys and said I thought her fantasy was a threesome, not a foursome. She laughed and said playfully, "what's one more?". We kissed passionately and Donna squeezed my cock playfully.

I pulled my board shorts on and when Donna came out of the bathroom I whistled, she was wearing a revealing outfit I had bought whilst on a business trip. The top isn't revealing, but the bottoms show most of her butt. She looked peachy. I told her so. I asked her if she was looking to push some boundaries and she said, "fuck yeah".

We grabbed towels and headed off. At the tub were Charles and Andre as well as another pair of couples. We all grabbed a beer and luxuriated in the hot water. The girls were all really fit and all made a show form time to time of their abs, tattoos or piercings. This was generally as a response to the praise of the males present commenting on how fit all the female runners had been and the. Not wanting anyone present to feel left out. Donna's abs and piercing were well admired.

The boys were splashing and making jokes about the water obstacles from the days racing. Donna was between them and everyone was having fun. After a while the bubbles stopped and one of the couples offered to reset the timer as they headed in. We all teased them that were going in for sex and were amazed that had any energy left after the weekend's racing. As they went they found an American football and threw it to us. The team spent the next ten minutes throwing it between us in the pool and Donna's top was often askew and I or the boys would point out her breasts were tumbling out. As play settled Donna was still in between the boys and had clearly taken things to a different level as Charles was getting a leg massage, he was stood in front of us and she was massaging his thighs. Her hands occasionally went high under his shorts and on one of those occasions must have met his member as she apologised and blushed and the boys laughed out loud. Andre started complaining that his legs were sore too, so she gave him a work over. He stayed seated though and we couldn't see her work now. The chat continued and was only interrupted when Andre moaned. We all realised that Donna was massaging more than just his leg now and the remaining couple looked at me, I just laughed and said that Donna doesn't get out much. They looked like the spark of sexual tension had taken them by surprise. They beat a hasty goodbye. No doubt the female party wishing she was as bold.

As they left, Donna nipped to the bathroom. I gave the guys to understand that Donna was a hot wife and free to play around as long as I was there and they treated her with respect. They said they had never heard of that and I explained that she was free to play and fuck anyone she wanted, as long as it wasn't behind my back. I told them, this wasn't her first rodeo, but she had never taken on a couple of guys before. They were amazed and said back home that such things only went on if you paid for them.

Donna came back at this point and had clearly overheard. Charles announced that they would have come to America much sooner if they had known. Donna announced that she was the arbiter of how far things might go. She told the guys that she wanted to make sure she was getting a good deal and asked them to stand. I asked her if she didn't already know the answer as she had clearly been stroking one cock and had inadvertently touched the other. She was unabashed and on instruction was looking at two cocks hanging down into the water. Both were bigger than mine, so I didn't rush to stand and pull my shorts down. Donna had more than a twinkle in her eye and and reached out to both simultaneously. She lifted Charles cock up towards her mouth and started licking the head. She stroked both cocks as she played her tongue over the one in front of her. Being a good English lady believing in fair play, it wasn't long before she switched to Andre's. Charles was swollen now and had to be 9 inches. Her play with Andre's was different, I moved around to get a better view and to slide my hand in her bikini top to play with her nipples. I couldn't work out the length but it was the girth she was struggling with. The guys laughed and this spurred her on and somehow the head disappeared into her mouth. When she managed to get herself off of it, Donna announced it was time to move the party to their bedroom. Donna turned to me and checked my cock was hard in my shorts and kissed me passionately. She knew the power play she was invoking.

I leant forward and asked her if she wanted me to go back to our room and wait up or to come with her. She grabbed my hand and pushed it back to her naked breast and let me know I was coming too.

We made ourselves decent and stumbled back into the hotel. Once in their room, everyone towelled off and the boys dropped their shorts as Donna had abandoned her bikini bottoms and jumped onto and under the covers of one of the queen beds. Charles asked if I wanted to show them the ropes or whether I was going to watch. I climbed onto my wife and kissed her passionately. I pulled off my shorts and easily slipped into her wetness. I gently put pressure on her g spot and her clitoris simultaneously. She reached out with her hands and soon had a hard penis in each. She couldn't get her hand all the way around Andre's, to be honest it was nearly the same with Charles'. She never does things by halves and her pace was not far off a quick happy ending rhythm. The guys reached in and played with her nipples too. Within a minute or two she had tipped over into a huge orgasm. She was vocal and I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock, squeezing me.

As she came down from it, I couldn't hold back and emptied my load into her. I'm not sure the guys noticed until I announced it and told them that she ready for a fresh cock. I pulled out and moved up her body rubbing my sticky cock over her left nipple and then rubbing my still leaking cock over her lips. She licked it clean. The guys were having a good look at her leaking pussy and were amazed that I had made her come with my average cock without pummelling her.

I wiped the sticky mess from her sex, as Charles kissed her on the mouth and Andre sucked her nipples. As I withdrew the towel from her pussy, Andre's hand moved down to start playing with her pussy and within seconds two of his fingers were rubbing her g spot. I sat on the other bed to observe and saw Andre moved between her legs to suck on her clit. Donna was licking Charles cock hungrily. Donna came on his fingers and tongue, shuddering and moaning loudly. As she recovered she pushed Andre's hands away and said, "Charles first please so that I can get ready for that fat cock of yours Andre".

My cock was in retreat and looked out of place in the presence of such impressive members.

They laughed and jumped to it. Charles spent an age rubbing his cock around her wet pussy and I moved closer to watch. Now and again it pushed her lips open and looked like he might put it in her, she moaned each time and gripped Andre's cock a little tighter.

Andre moved so that his heavy balls were over Donna's face and she immediately took one in her mouth and loudly sucked it. He closed his eyes in enjoyment and Donna wanked him with one hand and sucked away. He was leaking precum down onto her chest. I went over and rubbed it into her nipples. Donna reached down with her free hand and pulled at Charles rear clearly encouraging him to dip that impressive cock into her. She swapped the oversized testicle in her mouth with its twin as her lips were spliced apart by the head of the big cock. As it slipped into her she clearly sucked hard and Andre had to rescue his ball bag as the line between ecstasy and pain wax on the verge of being crossed. With complete abandonment Donna was now licking his perineum and had two hands on his cock. Charles was now four or 5 inches into her and that tight pussy was being stretched. He pulled out to the point that the bulbous part stretched her even more and then slid back in. The heat was incredible and I started toweling her wet abs.

Almost all of that big cock was now in her pussy and I marvelled at the way it stretched her. Despite having seen how easy it was to get Donna off, Charles was fucking her like a porn movie star at this point. In as far as it would go inq and out to the head. Andre was giving them some space, clearly alive to the heat too. She held his cock still, I think she was making sure she didn't lose the opportunity to rode it. Charles took up the missionary position properly and Donna wrapped her legs around him, holding him still. She took the initiative now and rocked herself to another loud orgasm. She ground her pussy into his pelvis and announced she wanted his cum. He started to pound her again slowly. His pace built up and she grabbed her own thighs, pulling her feet by his ears. This was the moment he filled her. I could see his ball sac pulsating as it emptied into her. He carried on fucking her and her pussy started foaming with cum around the circumference of his cock. He pulled out after a minute and his spunk flowed out and down into her crack over her asshole. She kept her legs open so that I could have a good look. I reached in and played with her swollen lips inevitably getting wet with his cum and rubbed it into her clit, she squealed and I rubbed it instead into her asshole. It was all so wet the tip of my finger slide into her hole. I was pushing another man's cum into her arse. I didn't persist, Donna isn't a fan.

Donna rolled over and went back to that treat she had been saving for later. She sucked and stroked Andre's cock now. She moved up his body and straddled him, she reached between her thighs and played that cock over her pussy. Spunk was still running down her legs, I could see she was using it to lubricate his cock. She saddled the head of it at her pussy lips and reached down to scratch and tease his balls. This way she impaled herself on the thick cock. I watched it slowly disappear inside and when it was all in there was a high five moment between everyone. I reached round and found her clit, applying the pressure to it she craved. She gently rocked on that coke can of a cock and played with her own nipples with one hand now.

The other was on Andre's abs to steady herself. He allowed her to ride it at her pace and then as she started to cum used his strong muscles to swell his member with blood, to use his hands to pull her hips down into him and thrust up simultaneously with his pelvis. The gentle moans became a torrent of swear words as the orgasm crashed uncontrollably around her body. I had long since let go of squeezing her clit, she didn't need that now. As she shook her head and swore I stood on the bed beside her and wanked my cock in front of her face. As her orgasm began to subside and she opened her eyes, she opened her mouth too. She could see my enjoyment and sucked my hard cock. I moved away slightly and kissed her, Andre was beginning to bounce on his hips. She suggested doggy style to my amazement and as he balanced behind her and reengaged his cock in her pussy she invited Charles and I forward to, "fuck her mouth". I had often seen her do this with a dildo and my cock in her pussy. But now I was being spoilt. Both Charles and I were hard again and took turns sliding into her mouth. Donna gives great head anyway, so this was just amazing.

As Andre started cursing she reached between her legs and played with his balls, making sure he came hard. He certainly did, she collapsed onto the bed as he pulled out and slipped onto her side. Andre was still hard and spooned her, his fat cock pushed back into her pussy lips and pushed his leaking cum back up passed her cervix. She moaned and bit her lip. Charles slid in front of her so that she was sandwiched between the two and played with her nipples. She reached out for his cock and pulled it towards her; as Andre pulled in and out, the two cock met and Charles slipped in. I was stood now at the end of the bed, watching my wife ride one stroke on one and then on the other. Totally abandoned to sex. I think they knew that they both couldn't fit, so they didn't even try that. Donna rolled herself onto Charles and draped herself on him as he ground into her. Andre lay playing idly with his cock watching the next orgasm build in Donna. It didn't take long and as it rocked her she was kissing Charles hard.

She shimmied out from under him and announced that, that was enough for tonight. The guys echoed that and said she had worked harder than anyone has on course all weekend. We grabbed our clothes, threw them on and headed to our room. As she walked down the hallway she was teasing me about all the cock she had taken and stopped to admire the cum rolling down her thighs and dripping occasionally as she walked. As soon as I swiped the key card in the door and pushed it open, I pulled her to me kissed her and rubbed my fingers over her swollen sticky pussy lips. Donna asked if there was any point in having a shower straight away. I laughed and pushed her down on the bed...

The end.