Date night is a hit

Story Info
A wife tries something different.
2.3k words
3.12
31.1k
24
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a fantasy. Donna and I have done lots of role acting and playing with toys pretending that she is being shared with other guys.

Donna started to talk about going out on her own to bed another man. I guess this is what I think that might look like.

Donna was taking a long bath. I brought her a glass of cold white wine to enjoy whilst she is soaked. It was deep and hot and full of bubbles. There was subtle lighting and there was my job to get her prepared for going out. So I shaved her legs and her pussy, so that it was smooth and bare. After she had dried herself, and massaged her all over and occasionally she squeezed my cock through my trousers.

She wore stockings and suspenders at the smallest with the wicked weasel pants that she has. She wore a pretty blue dress and look gorgeous. I had arranged the date as Donna wasn't that confident to do it herself. I had identified a couple of potential mates for her to meet. I shared their profiles with her and she had selected Andre's. Andre was a tall athletic looking man, he came across as being quite direct confident and smooth. They messaged back and forwards over a couple of weeks and Donna continue to warm to the idea. It was actually Donna that suggested they take it to the next level and meet.

Tonight was date night. They arranged to meet in town about an hour from where we live. I have booked Donna a nice hotel, no Premier Inn. Whether or not she takes full advantage of the place or not she would need somewhere to sleep, as she would be having a drink or two. So there was the moment of truth, Donna was all dressed up and looking amazing. I had a hard on and I just wanted to hump her myself.I told her so in no uncertain terms. As we kissed before she left I checked; I put my hand in her pants to see how wet she was already. As I had anticipated she was well wet.

I reminded her that I was hoping for some photographs from her phone as the evening progressed. She smiled and said I would have to wait and see. I followed her journey on the iPhones and saw that she went to the hotel and checked it. She rang me from there about 10 minutes later, and ask me one final time, "Do you still want this? I can come home now."

I gulped and said, "Yes."

The phone call ended shortly after that. I tracked Donna as she left the hotel and went to a nearby bar, the one they had agreed to meeting.

What's written next comes from what Donna told me about the night, when she got home the day after.

Andre was already at the bar, and they recognised each other immediately. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. She was not disappointed, it was exactly like his photo. About 6 foot tall and built like a rugby play, Donna was very impressed and pleased. He was well dressed and had well polished shoes. He bought her a drink and made witty small talk. He put his arm around her and guided her to a booth. They clinked their glasses and Andre made a toast hoping that they both had a great night. Donna smiled and nodded. They were sat opposite each other and Donna says they just chatted easily, getting to know each other. After another drink Donna decided it was time to do something bold, having released one of her shoes she started playing footsie with his calf working up to his inner thigh. He seemed more than pleased with this and after a short while suggested she come round to his side of the booth, which she willingly did. Donna sent me a picture of the two of them at this point and they looked like any ordinary couple together for a night out. I found out later that she had already kissed and French kissed him at this point. In fact whilst the picture was been taken his hand was on her stocking tops, inches from her pussy. Only a few minutes later he progressed to stroking her pussy through the same material of her tiny pants. She confessed she was soaking at this point, it had been so long so she had touched by another man. She wasn't being shy either, she had checked she wouldn't be disappointed later; by stroking him over his trousers and she got the reaction she was expecting as something stirred and grew in his pants. Little did she know how big. Mind you she's always said go big or go home.

For a moment being sensible she advised him that there would be no bareback and that if she said no, that no meant no. He readily agreed. They did a round of shots and headed back to the hotel. On the way they were arm in arm and chatted like any regular couple.

Once in the room at the hotel Donna went to the bathroom and sent me one final photo of my unadulterated wife. It was with her dress pulled up showing her stockings and suspenders. A little surprisingly her knickers were still up. By all accounts they weren't for much longer after that.

She removed the dress before she went back into André and moved straight into his arms, they kissed passionately and he began to explore her body with his hands. Donna says she was shaking at this stage and she could feel the heat from his trousers pressed into her. She unbuckled his trousers and they fell to his shoes. She had both her hands on his pants and tugged them down as she dropped to her knees and was faced by his large semi-hard cock. From this distance she could feel the heat and smell precum. She told me she spent ages sucking and licking his cock, playing with his heavy balls and pressing his ass so that she took more of it in her mouth. I believe her, as over the space of 20 mins I received three separate photos of her giving Andre head. I then received one of her, she was stood up and looking over her shoulder. She was pouting, her lip stick was smeared and clearly had lost the wicked weasel pants. She had her bra on, but nothing else.

I didn't receive any more pictures for a while. Donna told me how they spooned to begin with as he massaged her back, she could feel his hard dick against her pussy lips. She was leaking and making it slick.

She told she had nearly just allowed it to push in, the head had definitely engaged her soft lips. She had made him wear a rubber though. She contrived to get the head of his enormous cock to the entrance to her sex again as they re-spooned. As it slipped in, she said it made her cum instantly. The sheer size of the thing drove straight onto her g spot and she came several times. Andre let her ride it out and as she came down, he started to slide it in and out of her at a fast pace. She was forced to reach round and slow him. She couldn't cope with that pressure in her pussy.

Andre flipped her onto her back and rubbed his cock all over her breasts. As she took it her hands and played with it, she felt his hands on her pussy and he started finger fucking her. She bucked and tried to hide in the bed by pressing down but there was no escape. Again she came, she dragged his cock to her mouth and he was treated to a Donna special; a blowjob that is only going to end one way. She begged him to come in her mouth and he had flooded her, almost choking her. She said she had never swallowed so much cum.

She didn't stop her oral assault and sucked his balls and cock until he was hard again. She took a photo of her sucking his cock and he took some of his fingers in her sex and one of his cock head pushing into her starfish. Donna declined that offer, she stated she thought she would have screamed the hotel down with pain.

During a brief respite as she sat naked in front of him with her clearly open and wet, he had persuaded her to let him FaceTime a mate, Sam. Andre had given Sam a guided tour of her body pinching her nipples and playing with her clit to make her squirm and almost squirt. Donna said it made her amazingly hot and she almost came just from the brazenness of the experience. Sam, it turned out was only 5 minutes away and as you can imagine was keen to meet Donna.

She told me, she didn't even think twice about it. He was clearly a nice guy, and Andre vouched for that and his huge cock. She answered the hotel room door to Sam entirely naked and he picked her up as soon as the door was closed. Donna wrapped her legs around him and they snogged. Andre came up behind her and massaged her back. Still stood up Sam encouraged Donna to lean back into Andre so he could play with her breasts and then he freed his cock from his trousers and somehow started to push it into her. Her legs were still around him and she felt several inches of thick cock enter her already stretched pussy. She said it was amazing. He pulled out of her and his cock flopped onto her hard abs. She looked at it coming half way up her belly, past her belly button piercing. She told me at that moment she was frightened by its length. She said to Sam, "I think you will break me with that. Only put it in gradually please."

He readily agreed. Donna asked Andre to take a picture of this enormous piece of manhood on her belly. So they manoeuvred her to the bed and laid her on it. Andre duly took some pics of it and captured the journey as it slithered down to her pussy. At this point he switched to video mode. My wife was so carried away she entirely forgot about condoms and allowed this monster to impale her. The video captured her words, Fuck, fuck, fuck it's like a coke bottle. It's stretching me out. Shit, I'm coming."

He sent that video to me instantly. I was shocked when I saw it. I wondered how many people were there, how had they persuaded her to go bare back. I pulled out my cock and masturbated watching the video over and over until I blew my load. At the same time Donna was being relentlessly fucked by Sam. She said she was constantly coming with its girth and when she looked down she swears it was never more than two thirds in her. She couldn't take anymore. Andre was trying to encourage her to play with him, but she couldn't cope. So the guys swapped over and Donna lay on her abs whilst Andre pounded her from behind.

Sam presented his cock to her mouth, all she could do was lick it. It wouldn't go in her mouth. Reaching under herself she stroked her clit as Andre filled her pussy and her orgasm pulses helped empty the last of his cum from his softening cock. As he lifted himself off the cum started to leak out. It was like a river she said. She said to Andre, "Send my husband a picture of that."

I received one of her pussy looking parted still and leaking and then one of his hands pulling her pussy so there was even more cum leaking out. I couldn't believe it. What I didn't know was that she about to go through it all again with Sam.

Sam flipped her over onto her back and pushed her legs so that they were together but pressing into her belly. She tried to protest but realised it was pointless, she knew at that point that she would be squirting soon and hoped he would cope. He used the fresh sperm as lubricant and begin edging into her. Andre sent me a photo of it as it rested against her pussy under pressure and then a succession of 3 more as the head entered and disappeared into her. Miraculously I was hard again. Donna says she doesn't really remember much else she was coming so much. I have a photo of her on her knees with a cock in each hand and the one she could take in her mouth lodged there. Her eyes shine with pride and her chest has that redness of recent orgasms.

The final picture I received shows her riding Sam reverse cowgirl. She looks amazing. Hard abs, piercing, amazing breasts, gorgeous grin, tussled hair and an enormous cock stretching her pussy cleared coated in white cum. The cum was running down the ball sack there was so much of the stuff. However It was her breasts that made the shot: the way the light fell on them, full and round and pink. My cock jerked just looking at them.

Donna says she doesn't recall any of those photos. I think she can't quite bring herself to acknowledge what she allowed, what she willingly participated in.

After the men left Donna called me and said, "I had a wonderful time. Andre was a perfect gent."

I asked, "Was the other guy a gent too?".

She gasped and said, "You know about that already?".

I said, "Yes, thanks to the photos".

There was no embarrassment in her voice as she immediately responded, "Would you come along and take the pics or maybe a video next time? You would like that wouldn't you?".

I said, "I could be persuaded perhaps."