Speakeasy Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got down on the floor, put his head between my thighs and started licking me. It felt fabulous, especially as there was no hair to get in the way and I was really sensitive. I was on the verge of coming when the door flew open and Susan stormed into the room. I saw Johnny framed in the doorway. He was grinning.

"I tried to stop her, Mr. Walsh, but she insisted on seeing you," he said, losing the grin when he saw Mr. Walsh stand up.

"Get out Johnny, and wait for me downstairs!" The door closed behind him, and Mr. Walsh stood there, looking at Susan.

She looked a mess. Her hair was all out of place, there were tear streaks down her cheeks and her lipstick was smeared. There was something gooey on her chin and across one cheek.

"Mr. Walsh, that -- that beast -- he was -- he was horrible to me!" she sobbed.

Mr. Walsh grabbed hold of Susan's shoulders. "Susan! Tell me what happened."

She looked at him, tears running down her face. "Mr. Walsh, that Jimmy he -- he's not nice like you. He likes to -- to hurt girls. And -- and he's got this -- this huge dick. God, Mr. Walsh, I had no idea guys could be that big! He made me suck it until my jaw ached, and then he told me to bend over and he stuck it in -- in my cunt."

"So what happened then, Susan?" Mr. Walsh asked. I couldn't figure whether he was angry with Jimmy or worried that Susan might have upset his business deal.

"Well, that was -- I guess it was OK -- pretty nice really. But then -- then he pulled out and started to shove it in my butt. Mr. Walsh, I have to tell you that it hurt like crazy. I begged him to take it out, but when he did, he just slapped some more Vaseline on and stuck it in again. And then he got one of his heavies to come over and stick his dick in my mouth, and he was pretty big too. Mr. Walsh, I got abused at both ends at the same time, and then the heavy came in my mouth, and just as I was gulping down his jizz, Jimmy pulled out of my ass, spun me around and shoved his dick in my mouth too. It tasted horrible -- all gummy with the Vaseline and the smell of shit. And then he pumped so much jizz into my mouth that I thought I'd choke. I nearly threw up, Mr. Walsh."

Mr. Walsh put his arms around Susan and held her, showing more affection than I'd ever seen from him. "There, Susan. It's over now, and I won't ever ask you to do that again. I'll make it up to you, I swear, but I need to keep Jimmy sweet right now. Here..."

He turned and walked back to his desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a wad of banknotes. He held them out to Susan. "Here's fifty for now. I'll make sure Jimmy gives you something nice to say thank you, too."

"To say thank you? Mr. Walsh, he was really nasty to me. He set out to hurt me and abuse me..."

"Susan, enough already! I'll deal with this in my own way. I promise you I'll make it up to you. Now clean up and go home. You can have the rest of the week off."

She looked at me with an expression that was most definitely not friendly. "I see, Mr. Walsh. Now you're fucking Alice, you think you can do what you like with me. I've got a good mind to..."

"SUSAN! Shut your pretty little mouth before you say something you're gonna regret for the rest of your fucking life! When I said I'd deal with it, believe me, girl, I'll deal with it. I don't like the idea of two-bit hoods abusing my girls any more than you do. But I need to conclude some business with Jimmy. Tonight, Susan my dear, you helped me sweeten the deal, for which I'm very grateful. When business is concluded, then I'll explain to Jimmy in terms he can't help but understand just how unhappy I am about what he did to you tonight. In the meantime, I've given you a nice pile of greenbacks to say how sorry I am, and I'll make sure that Jimmy gives you something really nice to say how sorry he is. Now go home and stay out of here until Monday. Let your ass recover, buy yourself some nice things. I'll call you at the weekend and see whether you're in good enough shape for me to show you that Alice, pretty as she is, hasn't replaced you. Now go!"

I'd never seen Mr. Walsh get really angry before. I wondered what would happen to Jimmy. It so happened that Jimmy sent flowers, a string of pearls and an apologetic note to Susan the next day. We all guessed that Mr. Walsh had a lot to do with that. About a month later, the car that Jimmy and two of his heavies were travelling in was raked with machine-gun fire just as it was about to cross the Brooklyn Bridge. Everyone in the car was killed, and the two guys with the shooters disappeared into the side streets. No-one was caught. Mr. Walsh sent his condolences to Jimmy's business partner, with the sincere hope that Jimmy's sad demise wouldn't affect the business that was being conducted between their two organizations. And things carried on like before.

After Susan had gone, Mr. Walsh turned to me. "Alice, I'd really like to fuck you up the ass right now, but if I did it, I'd hurt you like Jimmy did to Susan. Get dressed, go home. Here..." He reached into the drawer and gave me a couple of crisp bills. Two twenties -- more money than I'd ever held in my hand. "When you come in, you'll find the new outfit ready for you. Put it on and report to Pauline on the second floor. Before you do that, find Ginni and get her to introduce you to Gladys. She'll be the new cigarette girl. I want you to show her what she needs to do -- and that includes telling her about her other duties. She's cute, and I think I'll be wanting to sample her soon. Oh -- and tell Ginni it's her turn tomorrow night. I haven't fucked her in weeks and she'll be thinking I've forgotten her. Goodnight Alice."

I pulled on the cigarette girl dress, and bundled up the underwear. On the way downstairs, Johnny smirked at me. "Goodnight, Alice. Have a safe journey home. Hope it's not too wet."

Paddy gave a dirty laugh, and I knew Johnny had told him about me and Mr. Walsh, and seeing me with my legs open and my pussy shaved. I blushed but didn't say anything as I walked past. Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard Mr. Walsh's voice calling "Johnny? Paddy? Come up to my office. Now!" The next time I saw those two, they were as polite and respectful as could be.

It was after four when I got in, and I told Benny I was too bushed for anything except sleep. Around noon the following day, Benny brought me bagels and coffee in bed, and afterwards we made love again. He was surprised by my shaved pussy, but I told him that this new (imaginary) girl at work had said she did it because it felt better when her husband licked her, and he liked the look of it. I claimed that she'd shown us all in the locker room, and now most of us were giving it a try, so I'd asked one of the other girls who'd done it before to shave me. Well, the lie was part true at least. Benny was so impressed he licked me for fifteen minutes and made me climax twice -- which was twice more than he'd done in almost the whole of the first two years we'd been together.

Afterwards, I let him fuck me. Yeah, I know I'd hated the word, but somehow it seemed a better way of saying it than 'have intercourse/sexual relations with me'. I mean, it was all intercourse and sexual relations, right? So putting his dick in my honeypot -- I still couldn't bring myself to think the word 'cunt' -- needed a word to itself. So I let Benny fuck me, though I felt it was a little early to use the word out loud. It felt good. He didn't make me climax again, but at least he lasted nearly five minutes. I let him try to control his own speed this time, and the poor guy did try. And I didn't mind when he came. He'd satisfied me in a way I'd never thought possible just a few days earlier, and I knew that, if I handled it well, I could take Benny on a journey that would be fun for us both.

12