Speakeasy Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mr. Walsh, I'd like that," I replied, looking Louis straight in the eye.

"Show him what's under your skirt, girl." Mr. Walsh had now sat down beside Ginni on the couch. I lifted the hem of the dress, together with the stiff petticoat underneath, and pulled them up to my chin. Louis stared. He looked impressed.

"Turn around and show him your ass, Alice."

I duly did as Mr. Walsh demanded, bending over and pulling the skirt up behind.

"You see how her tight little butt-hole is kinda moist? That's because she greases it nicely with Vaseline every time she gets called to my office. See, Alice loves my cock deep in her ass, don't you girl?"

"Yes, Mr. Walsh." And, of course, I did.

"So Louis, why don't you show Alice what you can do? I want to watch her come on your cock. If you can do that, I'm sure Alice and the other girls here will be happy to service you whenever you need it, so you won't need to visit your third-floor girls anymore and you can focus on running my club. Think you can do that?"

"I'd sure like to try, Mr. Walsh. Alice is real pretty."

"She sure is, Louis. But be aware, my friend, that this extra treat carries two conditions. I've told you the first. The second is that, if you hurt her, it won't be just your genitals I'll be feeding to the dogs. Alice, like all of my girls, is special. I'm giving her Pauline's job, so she's becoming quite senior here. I'm very fond of her, as I am of all my girls, and the last guy who hurt one of them came to an unpleasant end. Just to let you know. So are you going to be nice to Alice, Louis?"

"I'll do my best, Mr. Walsh."

"Yeah, you do that, Louis. So Alice, you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Mr. Walsh." Was I ever ready to get fucked! My pussy was drooling and my ass wanted to get opened by something meaty.

"Good. Take the dress off and get on your knees. And Louis, take that nice suit off. Let the pussy see the cock."

Louis looked a little embarrassed as he removed his jacket - and the holster underneath - and hung it over a chair. Next, the bowtie, and then the vest and shirt. The guy certainly had a good body. Broad shoulders, deep chest, a tight stomach and a kind of bronzed skin color that looked great. He had a little hair on his chest, but not the gorilla look I'd seen on one or two of the guys I'd met in the backroom on the gambling deck.

Meanwhile, I'd unfastened the top of the dress and unhooked the brassiere, and allowed my clothes to shimmy down to the floor. I'd really begun to enjoy wearing the outfit, and I didn't want semen stains all over it. I stepped out of the dress and stood looking as Louis removed his shoes and socks, then unbuttoned his pants. And then he slid them down, together with his undershorts.

Ginni and I both gasped. This guy was hung. He looked like he was at least as big as Tom. I was shocked - and a little excited. I knew that the next few minutes were going to be either wonderful or very painful.

"On your knees, Alice!" Mr. Walsh reminded me. I knelt, and stared at the big, uncut cock in front of my face. My heart was pounding, my pussy was tingling and my honeypot was drooling. I could feel my ass pulsing. Whether this was in anticipation or terror, I didn't really know.

"Good. Now, Alice, get him good and hard. You know how to do it. And if you can take that cock into your throat, I'll buy you a diamond necklace. And Louis might give you a pearl necklace." He laughed, though I didn't figure out why at the time.

Well, there was no chance that I could take Louis' cock down the way that Ginni had forced me to do with Mr. Walsh. If she'd tried, she probably would've busted my throat wide open. Instead, I did all the tricks I'd learned so far; running my tongue up and down, sucking the head, licking his velvety balls. He wasn't too hairy, so it felt quite nice. And I guessed it must've felt nice for Louis, because in no time he became hard. And seriously big.

"Alice, baby, you've done well. Now I think it's time Louis had an intimate conversation with your delicious little cunt. Put her on my desk and see if she knows when she's licked, Louis." He chuckled.

I'd always thought I might be fucked by Mr. Walsh while lying across his desk. Maybe it was a power thing, but I felt that's something I would have enjoyed, but he always seemed to prefer the couch. Lying on my back, Louis kneeling on the floor with my legs hanging over the edge of the desk and over his shoulders, his tongue probing and licking my already-wet pussy, I began to feel the thrill of forbidden sex.

In the midst of my rising excitement - Louis was pretty damn good with his mouth - I heard Mr. Walsh say "You ready to get fucked, Alice?" I glanced sideways, to see that Ginni was stroking Mr. Walsh's cock. It was clearly turning him on to watch what Louis was doing with me. I nodded.

"Louis, fuck the girl, will you? And don't you dare come inside her."

"Sure, Boss," Louis said, standing up. He leaned forward and kissed me. "Miss Alice, sorry that we've hardly been introduced," he whispered. "You haven't been given a chance to say 'no'. Is this really what you want?"

I looked at him critically, as he bent over me. He was good-looking - not quite as gorgeous as Tom, but better even than Mr. Walsh, who was in good shape for a man in his forties. And also - it gave me a pang of remorse to say - better looking than Benny, my husband. But what struck me most was that, unlike Mr. Walsh, who fucked me (and gave me pleasure) whether I wanted it or not, Louis seemed really concerned about me; or at least, whether I wanted his big cock inside me. But the thing was, I did. I really did.

"Louis," I said, looking up at his surprisingly kind face, "please just fuck me, like Mr. Walsh says. You can tell that I do what he tells me, but I promise you that I want to feel your cock inside me. Be gentle, please; you're very big. But please, please, do fuck me."

"I told you the gal was a slut. Now get that big sausage inside her cunt and see how she likes it," Mr. Walsh added.

I felt the head of Louis' cock at the entrance of my honeypot. "Sure?" he whispered. I nodded.

Then my head went back and I gasped as he slid it inside me. He wasn't brutal, or fierce, but he just went in with one long, slow, unstoppable thrust. And in. Sweet Jesus, he just kept going in, and in, until I thought his cock would come out of my mouth. Finally he hit bottom, lifting me off the desk, and I let out this kinda squeak. He'd filled me up, stretched me beyond anything I'd had before - more than even Tom - occupying parts of my honeypot that no man had done before, so deep that I didn't even know they existed. Or what it would feel like to have a cock way up there.

Now generally, Mr. Walsh didn't spend too much time inside my honeypot, and I'd even only allowed Tom a little time in there. Benny, though I loved him, really couldn't achieve the depth or stretch that Tom had, and nowhere close to what Louis was now giving me. I prayed silently to myself; please give him enough control to keep doing this without coming. It felt amazing.

And more so as he picked up the pace, and that initial thrust was repeated, slowly at first, and then more rapidly. I guess I had my first, weird, vaginal orgasm about three- or four-minutes in. I say 'weird' because he was hitting sensitive places that had never been hit before, and they were giving me new sensations, added to the intense feelings of being stretched and having the front wall of my honeypot given amazing stimulation.

"You like that, Alice?" Louis breathed.

"Oh God, yes!" I gasped.

"Hey, Louis. Get on the desk, I want to see Alice ride you."

"Mr. Walsh, it's going to be hard not to come inside her like that."

"Louis, I think you have control, and you can always tell Alice to lift off your dick if her tight little cunt is too much for you."

So I reluctantly let him pull that big dick out of me, and we moved around, him lying on his back on the desk and me straddling him and, with difficulty, letting him back inside. His dick was so long that I had to squat on the desk and lower myself onto him.

And it felt amazing. When I'd lowered myself as far down as I could go, and he was hitting my womb with that big cock, I was in heaven.

Mr. Walsh got up and walked around us, apparently fascinated by watching me ride Louis' amazing dick. And Louis knew what he was doing; he had his thumb on my love-button and was driving me crazy.

And then I guess I must've screamed, because Mr. Walsh had moved behind me, and started sliding his cock up my ass. Now most of my lower body seemed to be filled with Louis' over-sized dick, and getting another cock - even an average-sized one like Mr. Walsh's - slowly pushed into my ass was more than a girl could reasonably deal with. By about his tenth thrust, Mr. Walsh had tipped me over the edge and I was coming again.

Then Louis said "Alice, I can't - I can't take much more. Please - please lift off - lift off - my cock."

I was alarmed, so I sat straight up. Mr. Walsh gave a grunt, Louis' cock slipped out, and I let it rest against my slit, pressing against my love button. Seconds later, a thick stream of jizz spurted out across Louis' stomach and chest. And a few moments after that, I felt Mr. Walsh's cock pulsing in my ass.

As I rode the cab home, I thought "Well, I've had a promotion, it looks like I get to fuck a nice guy who can make me come with his big cock, and I've just had another amazing sexual experience. I also have a fifty in my purse that I wouldn't have had if I hadn't gone to Mr. Walsh's office and had two cocks shoved inside my body. And I enjoyed almost all of it. Things could definitely be worse."

I soon discovered that they could. Much worse.

12