Speaking with Forked Tongues Ch. 02

Story Info
Rhett and Skye's relationship is revealed at work.
4.1k words
4.85
5.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGDIB
TGDIB
162 Followers

(Thank you so much to all my readers. I never expected my writing to get any attention, and your comments make me smile and give me the will to keep writing.

-Your friendly neighborhood smut peddling trans girl)

Rhett lazed in bed, drained from their escapades from the prior night. He lifted the blanket, taking a peek at the partner at his side. Skye dozed peacefully at his side, curled up and hugging the pillow. His eyes traced along her slender but muscular form. In the heat of the moment before, he had not had a chance to give her body due appreciation. The artwork that spanned her body was particularly impressive. He reached out, running his fingers tenderly across her arm where a shockingly detailed octopus curled around her bicep in vivid orange hues. Skye's eyes fluttered open in response. He flashed her an apologetic grin. "Pervy old man," she teased. It wasn't like he was in a position to argue, peeking down at her body lecherously.

"Your tattoos are really something. The artwork is impressive," Rhett remarked, changing the subject.

Skye grinned with pride. "Thanks. I got most of them in the Navy a couple years back. I've got more than I can count now."

"The Navy?" He inquired curiously. She seemed quite young to have been in the armed forces, though it would certainly explain her muscular form and cavalier attitude. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two. I enlisted right out of high school. My mom always said I needed to learn some discipline, though I can't say it worked." Skye climbed out of bed, stretching with a yawn. Rhett leered eagerly as she went about collecting her clothes from around the room. Her small soft member swayed enticingly as she walked. He bit his lip hungrily. Skye caught him staring again, arching a brow with intrigue.

Rhett cleared his throat, doing his best not to ogle the young girl. "What's that one on your back?" He inquired, referring to a sprawling depiction of what appeared to be a city scape in conflict and flames.

"The fall of Troy. I've always been a fan of classic literature," she stated matter-of-factly, turning to give him a good look at her ink as well as her pert and round backside. Skye turned back to him giggling as she glanced down to the covers. "You're hard old man."

Rhett scowled. "Is that nickname going to be a permanent fixture?"

"I thought you liked it," she noted casually, sitting at his side on the bed. "Though I suppose you seemed to prefer 'Daddy'." Rhett's face flushed with color. "I'd offer to help you out, but I have to get a change of clothes for work."

Work. Shit. Rhett sprang from the bed, nearly knocking Skye from her feet in the process. He managed to slip his arm beneath her waist, stopping her fall. "Sorry, sorry, I was supposed to be in early today." He rushed to the bathroom, pausing to call out to her. "There's a spare key on the bowl in the counter, do you mind locking up on your way out?"

Skye grinned, blowing him a kiss as she headed out. The stubborn growth between his legs refused to subside, so he spared a quick moment in the shower to alleviate some of the built up lust. His temperament was usually fairly tame, though around her he had become nearly insatiable. Rhett threw on a button up shirt, tie, and some slacks, all but sprinting from the door. He managed to make it into the office on time, though he was not as early as he had originally intended. On his way to the elevator, he ran into Alexander. "You look like you had a fun night," he observed. Rhett felt a wave of panic bubbling beneath his calm exterior. How did he know? "Your shirt is wrinkled, you didn't shave, and you look like you actually slept for once."

"I missed my alarm and ended up sleeping a bit too long." Technically that was true. Rhett tugged nervously at the collar of his shirt. Big mistake. Alexander's eyes went wide as he lunged forward, pulling down the rim of his collar slightly.

"Who's the lucky girl?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

"I don't know-"

"You have a hickey Rhett," Alexander stated dryly.

"Shit," he cursed, gritting his teeth. He didn't recall her doing anything of the sort. "That brat," he grumbled under his breath. He was going to have to get her back for this.

Alexander clapped him on the back in a congratulatory manner. "Younger girl, huh?"

"A bit," he admitted begrudgingly.

As they talked a familiar figure passed by. Rhett would have hardly recognized her, had he not become intimately familiar with the contours of her body. The long brunette hair and conservative attire painted quite the different picture from the Skye he had come to know the last couple days. He must've stared just a little too long, as Alexander adopted a knowingly look of pure shock and awe. "No way." Rhett snapped back to attention, his face draining of color. "No. Fucking. Way."

"Don't," Rhett growled.

"You're fucking the new hire?"

"Hush," he hissed in return. "Not a word."

"I don't know whether to be jealous or proud."

Rhett rolled his eyes. "Couldn't you just be quiet instead?"

"Not happening. I didn't think she was your type." Alexander was vaguely familiar with his ex-wife Mara, having met her briefly through professional interaction. She was much shorter than himself, with a stout build. She had long black hair, pale skin, and a bristling attitude that could scour a burnt frying pan. Mara was critical, and very serious when compared to Skye's laid back demeanor. Now that he thought about it, she was likely the furthest thing from Skye on all accounts.

"Mara was never exactly my type anyway," he grumbled.

Rhett tried not to be sour about things, he really did. He didn't want to be the guy that was hung up on his ex and bad-mouthed them constantly. In his years he'd seen too many friends turn down that path after bitter divorce. Still, it was a wonder their relationship had lasted as long as it did. They married just out of high school in an impulsive manner. They never really got along all that well, and he found the relationship stifling to say the least. She left him fifteen years later, citing his lack of enthusiasm and attention as her primary grievance.

"I wouldn't talk too loudly," Alexander cautioned. "I think she is supposed to stop by our branch for consultation with the design team."

Rhett groaned audibly. Just his luck. He had the displeasure to work alongside her on a number of occasions after their divorce. It was the basis for his 'no dating coworkers' policy. So much for that, though he doubted things would be nearly as tense with Skye if it didn't work out between them.

The day passed relatively uneventfully, at least until he set out to leave the office. "Rhett." He heard someone call his name as he closed the door to his office. He knew that voice all too well.

"Mara," he mumbled, turning to face her.

"It's good to see you."

Bullshit. She was after something. She always had ulterior motives. "Yeah..." He responded hesitantly. She stood in his path, blocking his escape route. An awkward silence hung in the air as she regarded him with cynical almond eyes. "Did you need something?" Rhett asked with a sigh.

"I was looking for the Thompson portfolio. Do you have it with you?" Of course, he didn't, and she knew that. Rhett kept the majority of his physical copy documents at home, as he often worked remotely. He shook his head. "You still use that archaic system of yours?" She clicked her tongue disapprovingly. "Is it alright if I follow you over to your apartment? I need the file by the end of the day."

It was likely this was an elaborate ruse to peer into his personal life, but he was too exhausted to argue. He shrugged, brushing past her and heading for his car. Mara followed him to the meager residence, regarding the place with her judging gaze. Without bothering to address her, he headed upstairs to his unit. As he entered, he was greeted with a sight both relieving and dreadful beyond measure. As the door swung inwards, he found Skye waiting on the couch, her feet kicked up on the table. She leapt to her feet as she saw him enter, dropping her cigarette in the ashtray. Her expression was bright and beaming, at least until she saw his grimace. Mara came through the door behind him, eyeing the younger girl with slack-jawed wonder. Her eyes bulged as she regarded Skye's usual brand of band logo tank top, as well as her revealing jean shorts.

"And who is this?" Mara inquired, her voice tense and hostile.

"Skye. She's-" Rhett faltered. He didn't know how to explain their relationship.

"I'm Rhett's girlfriend," Skye answered in his place. She scampered over to them, wrapping herself around his arm in an exaggerated show of affection. Her breasts threatened to spill from the sheer fabric of her shirt as she pushed her arms together in an extravagant display. The bar piercings adorning her nipples created a clear impression against the garment. He realized he was staring and quickly averted his gave.

"Is that so?" Mara responded, malice in her tone.

"Yup," she responded with a triumphant smile. The grin showed just enough of her mouth to reveal her split tongue. Were the situation not so tense, he would've laughed at the way Mara's jaw dropped. "And you are...?"

"I'm his wi.. his ex-wife."

The two women locked eyes intently. Mara was being her usual obstinate self, nothing new there. Skye seemed somewhat possessive of him. He wasn't sure if it was to antagonize the older woman or if she was sincerely jealous, but he found it oddly arousing. Mara was the first to break eye-contact and surrender the battle of wills. He almost felt a little bad for her. She had no chance against the younger spunky spitfire.

"I'll get the folder. You two just..." Rhett sighed in exasperation. "Just don't kill each other." He came back with the document, handing it over to his ex. "Is there anything else?"

"No. I suppose not," Mara spat, hesitating at the door as she scowled at Skye.

"You're welcome to leave. Unless you plan on watching Rhett get his 'welcome home' blowjob."

Mara scoffed in indignation. She turned and slammed the door behind her. "You didn't have to go that far," Rhett scolded her.

Skye pouted. It was hard to be upset with her when she pursed those rose-colored lips. "I don't like her."

"Yeah, me either," he admitted, heading to the couch. He collapsed with exhaustion, kicking off his shoes. It appeared as though Skye was not just being antagonist in her dismissal, as she immediately spread Rhett's legs and promptly unfastened the button on his slacks. She pulled down the waistband of his briefs, revealing his semi-hard member. It quickly stiffened in her grip as she went to work.

"I don't like her coming here," Skye murmured, pumping her hands along his shaft.

"Oh?"

"She's old news. She needs to lay off my man." Her cheeks puffed out and her lips puckered sullenly. Shit. It was too cute when she got jealous.

"Your man?"

"I thought I made that pretty clear," she noted, employing her mouth in the massage. The hairs on his neck stood rigid as her tongue pressed at the opening of his tip.

"I'm not complaining or objecting," he assured her, running his hand through her soft platinum locks.

Skye made a pleasurable groan as he gripped her hair lightly, pulling her further down. She seemed to enjoy when he took a dominant role, and he had no issues with that. In the majority of his sexual relationships, including with Mara, he tended to take a more passive approach. It felt good to take control for once, and her reactions made it even more enjoyable. Rhett slipped his foot up between Skye's legs as she deep throated his cock. The crotch of her tight shorts was already bursting with her need. She whimpered delightfully as he ran his toes along the length of the denim bulge. Skye pulled back, saliva and precum dripping sensually from her lips as she gasped for air. She stared up at him with those strikingly blue lust filled eyes as he teased her below.

Rhett motioned for her to climb onto his lap, and she obeyed dutifully. He slipped down her shorts in one swift motion. He slipped his manhood between her thighs, the tip of him poking at the dripping growth in her panties. Skye glanced up at him, biting her lip salaciously. She let out a particularly lewd mewl as he pulled her legs tight around him and began lightly thrusting through her thighs, and against her concealed package. From behind, he wrapped his other hand firmly around her neck, holding her in place as he moved. She gasped, squirming in his grip. Rhett decided to return her earlier favor, leaning forward and giving her a sharp bite along the length of her neck. Skye let out a high-pitched squeal as he did so.

Skye's panties were now drenched in both of their precum. Her member throbbed and twitched eagerly at his prodding. She moved her hands down, desperate to pleasure herself. Rhett's grip tightened on her neck. "Not yet." She nodded obediently. He breathed heavily as he thrust himself between her thighs. With one final plunge he erupted, covering her panties, member, and legs with a spray of ejaculate.

Rhett was feeling strangely sadistic, perhaps because of the frustration of seeing his ex, or their relationship being revealed to Alexander. Either way, he did not miss a beat as he took her by her hips. He positioned her on her back with her legs held upwards. He slipped off her cum soaked panties, revealing her small and trembling member. She panted with need as she looked up at him, her face flushed red. He balled up the dripping article of clothing, looking down at her with a pointed look. She blushed even further as she realized his intention. Still, she did not hesitate to open her mouth for him in a docile and compliant manner. He placed the underwear in her mouth and took his place between her legs.

Rhett placed her legs over his shoulders, angling her downwards so that her member pointed down towards her face. He began gently stroking her cock while sucking playfully on her tiny and compact balls. Skye let out a series of muffled squeals as he toyed with her. With his spare hand he began working a few fingers into her ass. It didn't take long for him to find her sweet spot. He hit that button inside her, causing her to shake with pleasure. He continued his assault on all fronts, overwhelming the young girl with sensation.

Skye did not last long in her submissive position. Her muffled moans increased in intensity and she began to quiver as she reached orgasm. Cum sprang from the tip of her member, sending strings of white sticky fluid cascading over her face and body. He waited until she calmed, milking every last drop she had down onto herself. When Rhett was sure she was done, he eased her down gently. He plucked the underwear, now thoroughly coated in both of their liquid, from her mouth. Skye panted breathlessly, giving him a sideways look. Cum dripped from her chin, mouth, and face in thick beads. Her body was also fairly soiled from her legs to her chest. It was a damned good look on her.

Rhett decided to lend her a hand in cleaning up, running his tongue along her defined abs and up to her chest. He enthusiastically licked up the salty and bitter remnants of her orgasm. Skye looked down at him in a combination of exhaustion, surprise, and bewilderment. He shrugged guiltily in response. "I had to teach my girl a lesson."

"Your girl?"

"I thought I made that pretty clear," he teased, running his fingers along the dark purple bite marks along her neck. He admittedly felt a little bad. It was fairly high up her neck and would likely prove difficult to conceal.

After a shared shower and some further fooling around, the two retired back to the living room to watch television. Rhett was shocked to find Skye spend another night in his apartment. On the other hand, he wasn't going to complain if it ended up being a habit. He slept better with the young girl at his side. It just felt right. Waking up to her bare and erotic form was also a plus. Skye headed back to her place to get ready, and Rhett began his own ritual. He was dreading work, as it was likely he would have to deal with the repercussions of the prior day. He was certain Mara would pull him aside and lecture him thoroughly. What he did not expect, however, was to be called up to the human resources department head.

As he entered the room, he was confronted with a troubling sight. The head of HR sat at one end of the desk, with Mara and Skye at the other. Rhett winced. Of course, Mara had dug into who his girlfriend was, though he did not expect her to report him to the company. "Have a seat Mr. Heeren." Rhett took his seat between the two women. "As you likely know, we are here to discuss your sexual misconduct and harassment in the workplace." Shit. That hickey was a bad idea.

"He didn't harass or pressure me," Skye objected coldly.

"Be that as it may Miss Streng, relationships in the workplace, particularly between that of supervisor and subordinate, are taken very seriously." The man paused, giving Skye a pointed look. "Regardless of your lineage."

Rhett scowled at Mara. It was a low blow reporting their relationship like this. They were left with very little choice. End the relationship or find employment elsewhere. Though he could afford to go without work for a while, as he had lived well within his means and had amassed a decent sum, it would be difficult to find work with this on his record. He hung his head in defeat. He didn't want to give up Skye. She was the first person he'd felt comfortable being intimate with for a while. Despite their fairly different personalities, and the gap in age, she was the first woman he'd truly felt anything for as far back as he could remember.

"I suggest you end this inappropriate relationship now," Mara snarked.

"What if we got married?" Skye suggested suddenly.

Rhett's head snapped up and he looked at her incredulously. "What?"

"You and the hag worked together."

Mara opened her mouth to object furiously, but the head of HR interrupted her. "Married couples are allowed to work together within the company," he explained hesitantly, eyeing Skye as if she'd lost her mind, "it would technically be acceptable."

"Skye..." The idea was admittedly appealing, but the two had only been together for a few short days.

"Don't give me that look."

"I'm sixteen years older than you."

"I don't care. I know what I want, and that's you." Skye reached towards him, taking his hand.

Rhett shot her a skeptical look. "It's a big step."

"I know that! I'm not a kid."

Rhett nodded apologetically. Despite looking a fair bit younger than she was, Skye was a grown woman capable of making her own decisions.

"You can't seriously be considering this," Mara added bitterly.

"I love him so what's the problem?!" Skye hissed. Her face bloomed crimson as she realized her words.

"You barely know each other!" Mara barked viciously.

"Then we'll have plenty to talk about," Skye snapped. "Besides, if he lasted fifteen years with you, I'm sure we could double that easily."

"Then it's settled," Rhett decided resolutely. He stood from his chair, then went down to one knee. "Not really how I imagined this going. Skye, will you marry me?"

Mara blanched, her face painted with horror and disgust. Her eyes betrayed her seething hatred as she stared at the young girl. Skye was the polar opposite, radiating joy and wonder. She threw herself at him, kissing him passionately. Their tongues intertwined in a salacious display. The HR representative cleared his throat awkwardly. "If that's the case then I will dismiss the complaint. Err, congratulations?"

"Disgusting Rhett. You're just doing this to antagonize me."

"You think awfully high of yourself. I think I'm just a better lay," Skye replied in his stead, sticking out her forked tongue pointedly.

TGDIB
TGDIB
162 Followers
12