All Comments on 'Special'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

After hearing the truth about how despicable her grandparents were to her father, why tne fuck did Annie continue to live with them?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Woe, what a fucked up story, about as fucked up as I could ever imagine. Fucked up people doing fucked up things. Very unpleasant to read - I need a shower after all that.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

well,my opinion is this i don't give a shit what somebody did or didn't do to me i would NOT allow someone else to die if i could help it . i would have done ANYTHING to have saved my daughter from dying from breast cancer . this is the second story i read where an unforgiving person allowed someone to die that didn't have to . no stars from me,sorry .

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195521 days ago

Way too rushed ending. That make a great story just average. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Psychopaths, all of them. Except his mother.

c24jc24j4 months ago

For those wondering about 'Burning Bob', that obviously happened, though the author was subtle about it. Bob knew he'd lost his daughter because of his actions. Yes, it would have been nice to really read of the others acknowledging it, (especially Ann) and of Bob COMPLETELY acknowledging it verbally . . . but it still seemed to be there. He was defeated in the end, and knew it was his fault . . . the accident, the loss of his daughter, everything. The sad thing is that he didn't seem to grow much. He didn't attempt to correct anything he'd done in the past. No matter what befell him, that would have shown he finally, really understood what he'd done, and wanted to change.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

there were a couple of problems with that story, the truncated ending and no real consequences for Bob and Ann (other than losing their daughter and getting dressed down by their former son-in-law)

That was a great dark ending for Linda and Don but Steve's rant at them was too immature and unhinged. I think it would have been more powerful to say something like:

"I loved you once, with all my heart, and would have gladly traded my life for yours, but your father took everything away from me using lies and deceit. My love, my marriage, my job, my humanity, my daughter... while you sat back and did nothing. Why? Because you were bored? Because your father disapproved of me? Thought me below your station? And after all of that you have the audacity to ask me to forget all the pain you've caused and give you a piece of my being to save your life? While you lay there waiting for your body to expire, think about what I've said, think about the evil your family unleashed on me. When you understand that, then you'll know exactly why I cannot forgive you and why I choose not to help you. Good bye Linda, may god have mercy on your soul... now go to hell!"

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Great story!!!

...but where is the "Burning The Bob"???!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely brilliant! One of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

I originally have it 5 stars, but downgrading to 4 for the piece of shit "daughter" still choosing to live with asswipe grandparents AFTER she found out they fucked him and her over. Wish he didn't give the ungrateful shithead the liver :(

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

Well written story. Very technically correct. I did not care for the story line and the MC was an articulated ass hole. Reluctant five based on quality of the writing only

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if I were this guy Steve I would've told Bob that if wanted me to give a kidney I'd still take the 7 mil but he'd have to put a bullet in his own head first. let's see how much he wanted his grand daughter to be well. would he give his life for hers? good story, I gave it 5 suns. T.R.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

kind of a rather twisted plot, or the plot went sideways at the end.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

he stays with the grandparents to kill them little by little.... then goes after his father to get revenge (only on his father... not on the girlfriend/wife) .... doesn't it seem logical to you as BTB .... has anyone out there read any works in that style, I'd be interested in reading some.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

he stays with the grandparents to kill them little by little.... then goes after his father to get revenge (only on his father... not on the girlfriend/wife) .... doesn't it seem logical to you as BTB .... has anyone out there read any works in that style, I'd be interested in reading some.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

he stays with the grandparents to kill them little by little.... then goes after his father to get revenge (only on his father... not on the girlfriend/wife) .... doesn't it seem logical to you as BTB .... has anyone out there read any works in that style, I'd be interested in reading some.

u as BTB? ... the author should give us a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why would Annie associate at all with her grandparents Bob and Ann after learning the truth? Why would Ann stay married to Bob? Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Going weak titty in the end? Shiiit

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No idea why Annie would remotely associate with her maternal grandparents after learning the truth. Crazy story. Bob was evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slice of life,

Flawed humans,

Much like me,

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sucks! Should have left her grandparents and stayed with her father. Ughhh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally a Steve story where had his balls intact!! Refusing the white trash whore Linda help after the accident was 5 stars 🌟 worthy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rushed ending!! Pity that the white trash whore Linda named her daughter Annie after her rich bitch mother Ann!!

Bastard Bob needed to crash, the wealthy bastard should meet Karma soon!!

At least the MC manned up and denied the white trash Linda any help!!

FordF150guyFordF150guyover 1 year ago

It was a very good story until the end. The reconciliation was nice but it needed to be expanded on to truly fit with the way everything else was detailed in the story.

Bmcn509299Bmcn509299over 1 year ago

I liked the story until the end. To me it seemed rushed

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That is excellent character development.

green117green117over 1 year ago
@ Rimmerdal

Livers are odd - they can regenerate. So... you implant a section of liver and it can grow and get to the state of taking over the liver tasks. Similar to the donor - leave some liver, it grows. If you search "liver transplant, living donor" you should find the references.

I hope you did a decent search before criticizing someone who donated their time and energy to entertain you with a story.

Green-something

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

You only have one liver so NO to the liver transplant. Otherwise change the story to "Both kidneys are damage too severely and without a kidney transplant from you the patient will die."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bacchant2

If it ever happens yo you. call me and tell me how benevolent you are.

Lee

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Great story, a happy/sad ending. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anonymous Quit . . . from a month ago comment was so off base, is that you Bob????

Very good yet sad tale - thanks Slirpoff.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit reading when asshole was 2) propose in public ! Private moment not to be shared especially with strangers!

1) Didn't ask for her hand from father. No respect for family!

She hopefully celebrated her escape from an asshole!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Liked it very much. But still felt he could have saved Linda and their marriage instead of kowtowing to Bob (Asshole).

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

I wouldnt have donated, she made her choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

M/C is a very angry and hate

filled man. All the suffering Bob and Linda inflicted upon him sure didn’t help. Story could have been much better if he could have turned the tables on Bob much sooner. Bob should have suffered more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve: possessive and controlling. Very vindictive. Deb needs to take a good close look at what she git herself into.

Linda: spoiled little rich girl.

Daddy Don: arrogant asshole who believes money is all that matters

Annie: poor brainwashed little girl who because of her parents and maternal grandfather doesn’t have a shot at a normal life.

A sad tale of dysfunctional families.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Why did Annie still live with her grandparents after finally finding out the truth? The way she had wrongly hated her father should have transferred to even greater hate for her grandfather Bob. After just writing that, I remembered that Steve decided to let her mom die - but again that still adds more hate for her grandfather and giving half his liver would be a great risk to Steve's life - as giving 1 of his 2 kidneys to his daughter would be. Honestly, I would not have done anything in his place for the ex either. In any event, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good realistic tale by the author. But there is something wrong with this story? In real life:When You give up an organ you take a very healthy chance of giving up your own health or even your own life down the road. Keeping that in mind,he did the right thing in his choice towards his ex and her family with what they did to him and his mother.The WRONG is that he DID give up an organ to someone that cared nothing for him and whom he had no had a chance to develop a relationship with because she never took the time or effort to do so,his daughter..Unfortunately in this story by doing so,the only ones that gained were those that hurt him the most,he got the crumbs.Being his decision to do so,he should have taken the millions also. For mrfriendly81s ignorant encompassing comment..if some one killed someone that you cared for,would you still give up an organ to save their life???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, it's hard to start when there are so many reasons for revenge. Death is a constent. Frankly, I think it took care of most if not all, of the points for revenge. One death took care of all the baztards men and women that caused him so much unneeded pain. Well done. More realistic then it might seem. Make sure your work is proofed by someone else. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How could she forgive her grandfather? Even the grandmother should have been upset with Bob. This story really sucked!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

I'm not mad at the MC but I feel like he better be looking over his shoulder for Karma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sad story. His hate destroyed him. Maybe he will change now. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have asked for 15 million, and ignored them completely after the surgery.

Why?

He did what he could, and they made sure Annie never found out. Because after Annie grows up, and finds out what they all did to her, her dad, and her grandparents, her hatred for them will far out-hurt anything he could inflict on them. And her dad would come out of it utterly blameless in his daughter's eyes. Linda and her parents, not so much.

Best of all, Linda would be alive to enjoy the suffering she brought on herself.

Imagine her anguish when her daughter tells her "I hate you!"

Imagine the grandparents when it's their turn to her it.

Now THAT'S revenge.

And the money?

Let's just call it the icing on the cake.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
@sbrooks — Linda understood…

I think because she “understood” on her deathbed, which is too late.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

The plotline on this was good, I really wish there would have been more discussion around the cheating and Linda's death in the hospital.

What really hurt on this one is none of them that screwed him over had any regret at all, even his daughter goes from "I hate you" to I love you within the space of a few minutes.

I liked this one, but I think it could have been a lot more :) tis a shame that Slirpuff isn't posting anymore, I always like his stories.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
PROOF READ

dim sung

Just one of many

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who can prevent a death and doesn't out of pure hate deserves no forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone whose pet name for their daughter is "Pumpkin" deserves to lose everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have asked Bob fr his entire stock portfolio and house to square up for what he did in destroying his career and marriage, then given the liver tx for "free". What is Bob gonna say, "no"?

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

If the stories he's going to tell his daughter about her mother being a self centered, cheating cunt. Then this will have a decent ending.

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 2 years ago

Wonder if a better read would have been if he exposed to Linda everything about her Dad in the same manner he exposed Annie's grandad to Annie...ponderous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The arc of the story is severely truncated. The point at which we learn Annie needs a kidney transplant should have marked the beginning of the final third of the story. Instead, we get two subsequent paragraphs that are structured in the style of an epilogue. The author clearly grew tired of this project.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The end was a bit quick but over all a good read.

I myself, quite honestly, wouldnt give a kidney to save my ex, and she gave me somewhat less reason to hate her as Linda did here, so him not helping her isn't a stretch at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You only have two (2) kidneys in your body and you need one (1) to survive. If Steve had saved Linda, they both would have had to watch Annie die... Everything happens for a reason!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Usually the trope is the husband/father, out of a sense of guilt, duty or both, agrees to a life saving transplant. Though, to be fair, the one needing the donation, usually, is an off-spring of his, not his wife. It is a nice change of pace to see the shat upon husband flat out refuse to go through with the organ donation.

-

Annie does make a good point, when she cried out, "I hate you, I hate you for killing my mother,". By refusing to donate to Linda, he effectively did. No matter what the truth of Bob and Ann's manipulating of Linda is, I would thin it would take longer for Annie to get over Steve's 'killing' of Linda, her mother. Still, overall, a good read. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Good story, but like so many of your other ones. ...it needed more at the end.

How did Annie respond to her grandparents? How was reuniting her with his Mom? How did Ann respond to the horrible things that Bob " would never do"? Other questions, too.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

5* I liked it a lot especially when karma came a calling and Bob got his shit sandwich watching his daughter die because of what he set in motion. Linda was a stupid cunt who cheated on her husband and fell in step to poison her daughter against him. I just can't see Bob leaving him alone after Linda's death. I was kind of hoping Bob got terminal cancer or some other karmic event like his wife divorcing him. Something painful for the shit he pulled, but hey it's not my story🤭. Yes this is all made up, but the author did a great job pulling me into this story. Well done

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 5 despite having some problems. Part of me thinks it was dickish to let the ex die and part of me thinks he should have let his brat of a daughter die, the fact she stayed with her grandparents despite them causing her mother's death indirectly and driving off her father and other grandmother rubbed me wrong. The whole family on Linda's side sounded very toxic. Honestly not even sure of the new woman, half expected her to turn out to be another paid for stooge for Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

A decent tale but a better ending would have the daughter move in with her father and being a daddy's girl once again. An excellent read anyway.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

It's a good, solid story, but it's so sad and tragic... I hate rich people. They are the scum of the earth.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

The ending was poor. Considering what Bob (and maybe Ann) did, and her age, she could have either fought to get the custody changed, or gotten emancipated. It would have been justice for her not to have anything to do with Bob ever again (not sure about Ann).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why was she with her grandparents still at the end. Terrible ending.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A great story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Steve stood up to a rich asshole and made sure Bob lost one of the things in life he truly loved. Too bad he was weak in the end when he could have completely destroyed Bob.

During the final confrontation with Bob, Ann, and Annie, once Annie said she never received any card or gifts from his mom, Steve should have said Bob, “you have sentenced your granddaughter to death as I will not help her either because of you kept my mother from having a relationship her grandchild.”

Well written story but with the partial reconciliation ending 3 stars. Had there been nothing but distraction in the end for Bob the I would have given 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This man stood up against a man from Hell...on earth that is...what I love about this story is his stand ...and he made his ex-inlaws pay the price...and in doing so...he proved that he loved his daughter and was willing to be their for her...inspite of what she thought of him...this is a stand up kind of guy and that's what made this a story to love.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such ending. Why was she living with the grandparents after what they did? Best I can give it is a generous 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Writers spend hours / days crafting a story to share with us. Some of the people use this section to invest moments trashing this gift. If you are not enjoying the story or writer, MOVE ON! Why torture yourself and the rest of us with your whinny ass opinions. Thank you Slirpuff for your stories.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Letting the wife died almost make up for the weak ending.

Grandparents were a very bad influence. Letting her stay with them makes no sense. Plus after what Annie learned about them I doubt he would have wanted to stay with them. Take Annie away from them would have been a very good punishment for gold ol' Bob.

I would have danced on her tombstone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She should have lefts Grandparents

Ending was unsatisfactory. She should have left her grandparents, especially Bob. Gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A slut wife

finally gets justice, and Bob takes it up the ass...metaphorically, of course. A good storyline.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Shoulda let the daughter die too so Bob could watch that as well!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
“She still lived with her grandparents and they spoiled her rotten —> but did put money away for college.“

If you’ve got the money they have, college payments, even to Harvard or Stanford, comes out of petty cash. Unless you need to bribe the school with a new wing for the library to get Junior in. That would probably inconvenience (though not prevent) most of the 5-percenters. But, sadly, not the 1-percenters. Not even for a second.

Hmmm... unless you left out text and meant “...they spoiled her rotten, but even so, I put money away for college.”

———————————————-

@anony and ScorpioJJ —

Since Linda needed some liver — and she never got any — it didn’t really matter if Annie needed liver or kidney.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Hey annony read it again

His daughter needed a kidney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't make a liver donation more than once

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but you can't donate part of your liver more than once. If he saved his ex, he would not have been able to save his daughter.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Shoulda, woulda, coulda

When Bob asked what it would take to get the liver for Linda, I expected Steve to say full custody of his daughter and for Bob to admit what he's done. He had the perfect opportunity to get back some of what he lost.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though I didn't care for letting his wife die.She was set up by her father.I think a better solution would have been to take the money Bob offered,along with him admiting the things he had done so his ex wife knew the true situation.,and giving him and his mother access to his daughter .Also giving her a kidney would have left her beholding to him for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THANKS TO ANONYMOUS 01/05/20

Your criticism of the comment by johnadp and of his stories, led me to search out that comment, and then to read a story by johnadp entitled

Shelly & Danny.

It was an interesting, entertaining 5 star read.

So, Mr. Anonymous, thanks for guiding me to a good read

(even if that was not your intention).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As usual Harry-in-VA has added his DUMB comments again!

I liked the story. I totally agree with author developing the hatred exhibited by our hero. Having been bully through 12 years of school, l know how he feels. His hatred of Bob is very believable. Forty years later I still have hatred against all of the bullies in my schools! I wish they all die a painful death. I don’t plan on doing anything to them but I will piss on there graves when die. Harry’s comments show how dumb he really is. Once you poison the mind if a small child, they believe that as the truth. Just look at those criminal cases in the past where a religious zealot social worker got a number of small children to think that they were abused and had the poor innocent man placed in jail. Harry, you are just like those delusional social workers; you are an idiot!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

I understand his hatred for Linda, Don, and Bob. No reason not to wish them all dead. But after saving Annie's life, why leave her with the hated and toxic Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

If they wanted a kidney for the whores daughter I would have demanded 90% of their net worth

lets see how the relationship with the granddaughter fares when the have no gold for the little whore to dig

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great story

I think everyone here for what they deserved, but old Bob lost the most. I sincerely hope that Kinda had no real happiness before she died. Pain and regret for every minute of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I see Johnadp's comments are about as worthless as his "stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd have demanded Bob

surrender every dime he owns into a trust I controlled until Annie turned 18

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Great chill of a story with a seriously abreviated shoehorned ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd have let the daughter die as well

fuck bob and fuck all his family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poorly written.

Only sympatico character was his mother. The rest were all varying degrees of evil or insane. No redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What 26thNC said

I agree, English, Irish and Dutch. Don't fuck with the Scots or us either...

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Wtf

She stilled stayed with her grandparents after all that bullshit they pulled? Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did I miss something?

If Annie didn't get any letters or presents, isn't interfering with the mail a federal offense. And if Bob didn't keep them Annie's grandmother and Annie herself would have grounds for a lawsuit. It would have been nice to see that shitstorm come down on him!

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
FTDS

I have a feeling Annie is going to be just like her mother or she would have went to live with her dad. As for the x-mother-in law she knew every thing Bob did. She play the innocent card but I'm not buying it. If I was Steve I would cut my losses grab Deb move across the country away from the shit heads their nothing but trouble.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Tough call!

I like to think I'd take the high road, but she was never a wife to him. Actually, she was worse than a stranger. She was a part of his life and she betrayed him in many ways. I can't really blame him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cold maybe

His reaction to Linda's injury might have been cold, but it was much deserved. Why would a man whose wife treated him the way Linda did, deserve anything but hate? Why save her for the man she cheated with? I admire him as a.man who hated so intensely that he couldn't be bought. These have always been my reactions to bring wronged. I haven't caused anyone to die, but I don't forget and I don't forgive. We Scotch live by and for the feud. This protagonist was badly used by Bob and he took Bob's prized possession permanently. Nice that he elected to save the daughter, but even that brought to light more evil from Bob. A great story in my.opinion.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Well done for letting the evil slut wife die, she absolutely deserved it. And no... not for the cheating. After knowing that her father set her up and ruined her marriage, does she beg Steve's forgiveness? Spend months trying to win her husband back? No. She runs to daddy, who gets Steve accused of sexual harassment and fired. That would be bad enough, but the cunt kept her ex-husband away from his daughter.

As for Annie, she was just as much of a mercenary PoS as her mother was. After she found out the truth about her grandparents and everything Bob had done to her father (and her other grandmother), she STILL kept in touch with the evil shit because he bought her a nice car...

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Right or Wrong

Steve really turned into a hard man but only towards his former wife and in laws. As to his refusal to help his former wife, as she and her family did sow, so did they reap. Many may make a moral judgement here.

i am thinking of the relatively young, how many are on the organ donor register, how many regularly give blood?.Many people die because of the lack of donors, scared i suppose.Do not know about other country's but blood is freely donated in the U.K., we don't sell it. A powerful story Slirpuff, well done.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Too ridiculous

There's BTB and then there's pure, mindless, unadulterated gore that tears the life out of everything and everyone it comes into contact with. This was the latter. Not a single character, dying or not, was worth a shit in this story. Not even one

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Back in ninth grade

Cheryl Hall explained it to me. Never date a pretty girl who grew up with money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It's a shame that he couldn't have had some sort of court ordered relationship with his daughter once he became her only parent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And he never asked for money?

Shit. Make Bob cough up 5 million - just because. This was an unusual story line. I liked that part. The part I didn't like was that, with the exception of Steve's Mother, there wasn't a decent character in the lot. Not even Annie. It's hard to like a story in which you HATE all the characters. Really hard.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"It's just that you never want to do what I want to do anymore. I can't sit in this place night after night;" - That's bullshit! He never stopped her from going when he couldn't, hell, she had stopped asking him to go along. She as hardly sitting at home "night after night"!

As I think I said before, when she found themselves getting "deeper and deeper," that's when you break things off.

I still don't understand how once Linda understood that her father set her up to cheat, that she didn't insist on a fair divorce, joint custody and leaving him alone. Of course, then we wouldn't have the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous