Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a good twenty minutes to circle the table, most of the women present relishing the opportunity to take my cock in mouth or hand, laughing and discussing amongst themselves tales of blowjobs past. Those not partaking in the penile appetizer I noticed, content to caress the other wait staff, fingers marinating in the pussies of my fellow servants, palms fondling bare buttocks. We were simply sexual playthings for these clearly wealthy ladies and with my balls being sucked and my cock choking the throat of a silver haired vixen, I for one didn't care a hoot.

I made it to Madeline and her daughter was the one to hand me the plate to serve her, my cock below slick with saliva, swollen to an impressive scale and the head bulbous and dripping pre-cum. To my surprise she stood and offered me her seat at the head of the table next to the senator and her own daughter.

"A little poll was taken," Madeline explained. "And it was determined, embarrassed as I am, that as it was my decision to employ you this weekend, I should be the one to sit the throne."

Once more she gestured I sit, and complying with her wishes I watched as she hitched up her tight skirt. She wore flesh colored stockings attached to a matching suspender and as the skirt inched higher, her waxed smooth pubis came to view. From my position beside her, I could clearly see her slick inner thighs, the intoxicating scent of pussy hitting my nostrils.

"So, if you don't object Aaron?" She took the time to ask, my head slowly nodding my approval, Madeline, the woman I'd so quickly developed more than an immature crush on, climbed upon my lap.

With back to me, she slowly descended her bare rounded buttocks toward my crotch. My cock, a tower of affection, found her entranceway warm and wet, her labia like velvet as they parted to allow the penetration. My breath taken as she hugged my length, slowly embracing me, inch by wonderful inch until we were one, her ass settling comfortably in my lap. And there she sat. To take up cutlery and begin her meal as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

The room wasn't so idle. To the left and right of me, all down the length of the table, debauchery was at play. The casual copulation of Madeline and I had heralded the beginning of the Bacchanalian feast. Tongues were thrust into mouths. The wait staff were more than willingly molested, nipples sucked, pussies probed by eager fingers. The Senators daughter sat naked as per usual upon her mother's lap being fed her meal like a child. Brabara Rothgate, the conservative politician, between forks fingering her daughter's splayed pussy not two feet from my side.

Tantrically, Madeline and I fucked. The pulsing of my cock inside her was greeted by the squeezing of her pelvic floor, her vaginal walls embracing me in the most intimate of holds as finally her ass began to sway, her pussy grinding into my lap. The lesbian feast progressed. Mid meal, a satin dressed beauty rose from the table to reveal a strap-on cock attached to her groin, dragging another toward a fainting couch to unceremoniously fuck her peer missionary style.

It was all too much. How was any man expected to last much longer amid such circumstances? My hands that had been at my side rose to hold Madeline by the hips, her skin as smooth as silk beneath my touch. With leverage, I pulled her into me as I lifted my groin and immediately her meal was forgotten. Her neck arched and head thrown back, she began to move with my thrusting, obscenely grinding, almost twerking her ass on my crotch.

"Oh God!" She moaned from above and I ran my hands up her torso, feeling her bra beneath her satin shirt, one hand massaging her shoulder as the other slid around to clutch a breast as she did all the work below. Sophie, filling wine glasses stepped between us and the Senator, and Madeline was quick to reach out for her daughter's hand. "Darling, it feels wonderful. Would you like a go?" To which Sophie blushed, her eyes looking to mine.

"No that's okay Mommy," she smiled at me. "Maybe later."

"At least take a hand," Madeline declared, taking my own from her shoulder and forcing it down between her daughter's legs.

I discovered Sophie dripping. Her impressive mat of pubic hair sodden and cold to the touch, eventually feeling her heat as my fingers slid between her labia. Her mouth opened as I found her clit, her hips thrusting into my manipulation and eyes closing as the pleasure engulfed her. Madeline enjoyed the sight as much as I. Her head thrown back to press her cheek against my own. "Finger me Aaron," she breathed as I inhaled the perfume in her hair.

On the verge of cumming. Doing everything in my power to prevent it, I was now provided more stimulus. My left hand reaching around to find Madeline's bald pubic bone, down onto her labia and press her own clitoris as she in turn fucked my cock. The sound of orgasms all around us. Sophie reached down and grasped my wrist, pulling my fingers inside her body to use my hand as her personal dildo. It was then Madeline came.

Her pussy squeezed me tight as her body became rigid. The first time I'd ever made a woman cum from sex alone, her fifty plus year old frame shuddered as she released a contented groan, a hand thrown back to grab my hair, nails dragging across my scalp. It was another moment of pleasure that had me bordering on the inevitable and as if reading my thoughts, Madeleine whispered for me to cum.

The very moment I released; Sophie found my mouth with her own. Her tongue thrusting between my lips as I came inside her mother. Jet after jet of ejaculate shooting deep within her body, her pussy milking me, squeezing me with every spurt. A copious amount I must have delivered. Ten, fifteen pulses inside her as a number of cheers rose from those observing. Sophie's pussy clasped my fingers, gasps from her mouth as I brought another woman to orgasm through no real effort on my behalf.

I was spent. Sophie released my aching hand from between her legs and sheepishly smiled as she set to pouring more drinks. Madeline above reached for her fork and continued on with her meal, satisfied to keep my still erect penis locked within her cum filled vagina. I watched the senator and her influencer daughter, now suckling at her mother's breast like a baby and ridiculously, I came again. Madeline clearly feeling the supplemental spurt and giggling to herself as she casually ate.

Where the hell was I? What world was this where women young and old so freely expressed themselves sexually? Wantonly accepting any pleasure even to the point of incest. It was glorious. Were all women so inclined?

"Madeline," I summoned the courage to speak for only the second time since I'd entered the room.

"Yes Darling?" She sighed, leaning back and seemingly satisfied with her meal and the feeling of me remaining inside her.

"We need to talk."

*

She kept her skirt up around her waist as we entered her office and it was hard to not simply stare at her smooth pubic bone and the dribble of cum that began to run her inner thigh. With Sophie as well in attendance, my cock remained hard and she had no qualms keeping her eyes on the prize, the memory of her 'maybe later,' comment still front of both of our minds as she eyed my erection.

"What is it, Aaron?" Madeline asked, a look of concern on her face. "You look troubled."

"It's this place. All these women. Who are you?" I questioned.

"I don't follow," Madeline frowned.

"How do they come to be here? It just seems so bizarre."

"Oh," Madeline's face softened. "We're just normal women Aaron. The ladies pay around a thousand dollars to come here and be as free as they choose. Men don't have a license on fantasy you know."

I felt myself blush at her comment, feeling ridiculous for even raising it.

With her bottom resting upon the desk much as when I'd first entered her office, I watched as she dropped a hand between her thighs and scooped the thread of my cum that ran from her pussy. Her eyes on me as she raised her finger to her mouth and licked the digit clean.

"All women want pleasure," she almost whispered.

A silence descended upon the room and I slowly nodded as I debated my next move.

"Which is why I have to leave," I stated and both Madeline and Sophie straightened with shock at my pronouncement. "And I want you to keep the money I'd be paid."

"What? Why?" Madeline was taken aback.

"I thought you were liking it here!" Sophie interjected seemingly even more distraught at my decision than her mother.

"The women love having you here Aaron," Madeline made a final argument and I held up my hand.

"You've got me wrong," I couldn't contain my smirk. "I can't accept payment for this," I looked down at Madeline's exposed groin, back to Sophie. "And I'm only going home for the night. I'll be back in the morning," I now broadly grinned, barely able to contain my excitement. "With my mother!"

*

To be continued.

Thank you for reading.