Special Delivery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya nodded earnestly. I think we both believed her.

Sophie leaned in and kissed me passionately. If she hadn't told me several times that she didn't get turned on by sex, I'd have sworn she was as excited as Maya and me. But, regardless, there was no question about whether she enjoyed kissing me or not. She attacked my lips with a purpose, successfully capturing my attention. I felt hands tugging at my underwear and the cold of the air as my dick was freed from its confines. Unsighted as I was, I couldn't tell who's hands were who's and it was almost possible to forget that Maya was even there. For a minute. Until her hot, wet mouth enveloped the head of my cock and the pleasure that rocked through my body caused me to break the kiss with Sophie. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

Sophie returned her mouth to its previous position by my ear, chuckling softly. "Does that feel good honey?" She asked the world's most rhetorical question. "Ooh, look at her sucking your cock. I think she's enjoying it almost as much as you are."

It was true. Maya was in her own little world, working her mouth around my manhood. One hand held the base so she could keep me still while her lips and tongue went to work. She alternated between kissing, licking and sucking, pulling a succession of exquisite sensations from my sensitive flesh. She concentrated mainly on the head, never taking more than the first half of my member into her mouth. It might just have been how she liked to suck cock, or perhaps it was due her gag reflex meaning that should couldn't take more than that into her mouth, but I didn't care. It felt fucking amazing. The most sensitive parts are all at the head anyway so it would have been a waste of her talented mouth to try to force it further down my cock. It felt a bit too good in fact. The frustrations of the previous few days combined with how sexy Maya was, Sophie talking dirty in my ear and Maya's incredible mouth working on my dick had my balls boiling and I was not going to be able to hold on much longer if things continued as they were.

Much as I was enjoying myself, I had the sense to realise that blowing my load in Maya's mouth was probably not what the ladies had in mind for 'our' first time. I'm not twenty anymore and, even in the company of these amazing women, I was going to need some time to reload. I didn't want to keep Maya waiting any longer than she already had. So I gently stopped her head with my hand.

"Woah." I breathed. "Hold up a minute."

Sophie caught on straight away. "Poor baby." She teased. "Are Maya's hot little lips getting you too excited? Can't have you coming too soon can we? Not before she gets to feel this filling up her tight snatch." She gripped my dick and waved it to make her point. Jesus, for someone who wasn't interested in sex, Sophie was really good at talking dirty. Her words were almost as stimulating as Maya's body. Almost.

"What do you think Maya?" Sophie continued. "Are you going to show us your pussy so Mark can fill it up?"

Maya stood in front us, looking to me for permission.

"I think she needs you to ask Mark." Sophie prompted.

I wasn't going to disappoint. "Maya, will you take off your panties for me? I would really love to see your pussy."

She smiled gratefully and edged closer to give me, and possibly Sophie too, the best view possible.

She hooked her thumbs into the front of her panties and slowly pulled the fabric away from her skin. Sophie and I both leaned forwards as we looked down into the space she'd opened up between cotton and soft flesh. The smooth skin of her flat tummy curved gracefully into her mons. As she began moving her hands lower, her panties began turning inside out so that they were left with the last point of contact right at her slit. She was completely smooth and hairless, as I knew she would be, and the retreating fabric slowly revealed her swollen and very obviously aroused pussy. Her neat lips were engorged and splayed open. Her clitoris stood out clearly, looking hard and desperate for attention and everything was covered in a thin sheen of creamy moisture. So much moisture, in fact, that little tendrils of her lady-juice clung between her pussy and the gusset of her panties as they separated.

Sophie and I shared a glance. "Wow!" Was all I could say.

Sophie, as ever, was more articulate. "Maya darling, you are so perfect. I can't believe how wet you are."

Maya looked a tiny bit sheepish. "I get so juicy when I'm turned on. I can't help it.

Sophie was quick to reassure her. "You look amazing. Is my sexy boyfriend turning you on?" I got a thrill out of hearing Sophie call me her boyfriend. Talk about crazy, the first time she calls me her boyfriend was when I was fucking another woman!

Maya was biting her lower lip and nodding.

"I bet you'd like him to dip his fingers into your honey pot wouldn't you?" Sophie teased.

"Oh yes. Would you do that for me Mark?" Maya pleaded.

At that point, a team of wild horses couldn't have pulled me away from Maya's body, but I'd regained enough composure by now to realise that a bit of teasing might build even more excitement.

"Mmm, I'm not sure. What do you think girlfriend?" I glanced at Sophie repaying her the favour of calling me her boyfriend. "Maybe if she brings her pussy a bit closer we can decide if it needs a good fingering or not."

Sophie figured out the game instantly and played along. "That's a good idea Mark. Maya dear, come here." Maya put one foot up on the sofa so she was, essentially, lunging her hips towards my face. This brought her pussy up nice and close. At this distance, I could smell her sweet, musky scent and literally see the juices dribbling from her lips.

I lifted my fingers to catch some of her nectar as it ran down the inside of her thigh and smeared it in little circles, just avoiding brushing up against her steaming twat. "It sure does look wet, doesn't it honey?" I asked Sophie.

"It really does." She replied. "I think you should touch it and feel for sure."

Maya was delirious with need. Her hips were rolling in a desperate attempt to get my fingers onto her pussy and she was making little pleading noises.

I decided that I'd teased her enough, plus I couldn't keep my hands off her any longer. It only took a small adjustment and my finger ran the entire length of her slit. Maya's legs nearly collapsed with the sensation. Sophie grabbed one of Maya's hands to help her balance and Maya held the back of the sofa with the other.

I was only vaguely aware of this, transfixed as I was with her amazing pussy. She was soft and warm and incredibly slippery. Even with the lightest of pressure, my finger parted her lips easily, letting me ride her furrow all the way up to where her eager clit awaited. At first, I avoided the sensitive nubbin, wanting to draw out the sensations for a while first. On my second pass, my finger plunged even deeper at the bottom of her slit and I could feel the tight walls of her channel inviting me into her.

Maya was going wild, her hips grinding and her mouth gasping out meaningless sounds as I explored her needy snatch.

At least, it sounded meaningless to me, but Sophie was obviously more tuned in than I was because she seemed to understand Maya's babbling.

"I think she needs you inside her Mark." She suggested. "Maya, put your knee up here." Sophie guided Maya so she had a knee either side of my hips.

"Mark, move your bum forward a bit. That's it." Sophie was arranging us like a bunch of flowers. "You ready for her Mark? You ready to feel that hot cunt sliding down your hard cock?" Wow, she really was really good at this.

"Oh yeah." I enthused.

"Okay Maya, he's all yours honey. Impale yourself on my man's dick." It sounded so hot to hear her talking like this.

But nothing compared to the feeling of what came next. Maya, as ever, seemed to need permission from me. This time, she didn't have to vocalise, I could see it in her eyes, alongside the desperation.

"Do it." I nodded to her.

With a sigh, she lowered her hips and slid onto me in one slow, steady stroke. She bottomed out with her soft buttocks resting on the tops of my thighs, our pubic bones grinding together and the full length of my straining member sheathed in her warm love-tunnel.

We both just held still for a moment, savouring the exquisite sensations radiating from our relative genitals. Just like every other part of her, it was like she'd been specifically assembled to fit my body perfectly. The warm, wet embrace of her vagina was tight enough to grip me in the most glorious way, but soft and slippery so there wasn't any discomfort or too much resistance. I was in heaven. One look on Maya's face told me that she was enjoying it every bit as much.

"Does she feel good with her tight fuck-box wrapped around you?" Sophie cooed into my ear. "Make sure you tell her."

"Fuck. Maya. You. Feel. So. Good." I managed to get out between staccato breaths. "Are you okay up there?"

"Sooo good." She mewed. And then her hips were moving and I was lost.

She wasn't bouncing up and down, just grinding her hips in slow circles. But it was so intense that I could feel the warning signs of my orgasm already approaching.

"I'm not going last long." I warned urgently.

Maya was in her own little world. She laced both hands behind my neck and snaked her hips. She was panting hard and looked amazing as she worked herself on my cock. Her breasts were jiggling freely and were covered with a film of sweat.

Sophie was still whispering in my ear and she could clearly see that it was going to be a close thing as to which of us came first. It seemed that she wanted to make sure Maya got her satisfaction because she was urging me to hold on.

"She's nearly there Mark. Just a little longer. You want to make sure your hot fuck-toy cums all over your cock don't you?" She meant well, but her words had the opposite effect than she'd intended, pushing me even closer to the edge.

She must have realised her mistake by the desperate look in my eyes. Seeing that I was about to cum and Maya, though close, wasn't going to get there before me, she took matters into her own hands - literally. Sophie reached out and firmly rolled Maya's nipple between her finger and thumb.

Maya's eyes opened in surprise and widened when she saw that it was Sophie's hand, not mine, playing with her tit. "Come for us Maya." Sophie commanded.

The combination of my cock, Sophie's hand on her nipple and her command launched Maya into the abyss. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her entire body was wracked with spasms. This caused her to bounce and jerk spasmodically on my cock, which only seemed to prolong her orgasm.

Unfortunately, it had the opposite effect on me. The shock of seeing Sophie groping Maya momentarily broke my stride and I started retreating back a little from the brink. But then Maya's contractions around my cock tipped me over the edge anyway. But the timing was all out so, rather than being thrown bodily into the chasm of orgasm like Maya, I kind of stumbled and fell over the edge. Don't get me wrong, it was still amazing but it wasn't the epic orgasm that was perhaps fitting of such an erotic experience. But my balls must have been pretty full and even my stuttering climax was enough to coat Maya's insides with lashings of my hot seed.

The feeling brought Maya out of her bubble as she seemed to notice for the first time that I was coming too. Through the violent aftershocks of her orgasm, she tried desperately to ride me with more of a steady rhythm to coax out my orgasm. But the horse had already bolted and I used a hand on her hip to slow her movements to a gentle halt as I started to soften insider her. She collapsed against my chest as I held her against me, her body still twitching occasionally.

I looked towards Sophie, who had a contented grin on her face. "You OK? I asked her."

"That was perfect." She replied, moving in for a steamy kiss.

It took me a moment to realise that Maya's spasms were no longer the echoes of her orgasm and that she was sobbing gently into my shoulder.

I shot Sophie a concerned look. "Maya, what's the matter? Are you alright?" I asked gently. I was worried that I'd somehow hurt her or, worse, woken some psychological demon inside her.

"I'm so sorry Mark." She wept. "I didn't notice you were coming until it was too late. I wanted this to be so special for you so you'd keep wanting me. But I totally ruined your orgasm."

I couldn't help it. It was so ridiculous that I started laughing. And once I started, I couldn't stop. I was shaking until I couldn't breathe and tears were rolling down my face. Sophie was looking at me like I'd gone completely mad and even Maya stopped her crying to sit up and look at me with concern.

I held up my hand for patience. "I'm sorry I......it's just that..." I managed to get my breathing under control at last. "I don't mean to laugh at you Maya. It's just so ridiculous. I've just had the most mind-bendingly erotic sex of my life with the two most amazing women - yes, you too Sophie, you can't pretend that you weren't part of that with us, even if you did keep all your clothes on - and you're apologising to me about it? If I never have sex again before I die, I'll probably still owe a debt to the big guy upstairs. Maya, you were amazing. You both were actually. Jesus Sophie, who knew you had such a filthy mouth on you?"

She had the good grace to look embarrassed. "Well, I'm an English teacher, it's important that I have full command of the language."

I laughed again. "Well, whatever the reason, it was fuckin' hot. As for you Maya. I don't think it could have been any more perfect."

"But..." She protested.

I held up my hand to stop her. "I know what you think. But let me explain it to you. One of my biggest reservations about having sex with you was that you didn't really want me; that you were just pretending out of some sense of duty. Well, no guy likes to think his girl is faking it. You've just proved to me that you really want me. You were so into it that you didn't even care about if I was getting off. That's frickin' amazing."

"Really?"

"Really. But, if you think you can do better. I'm not against you trying again." I joked. "Just maybe not for an hour or so. I'm not as young as I used to be."

"So, we're going to keep doing this then? You're not going to stop having sex with me?"

The fact that this hot minx was the one having to beg ME for sex, rather than the other way around, was still crazy to me. But, sometimes, you've just got to swim with the current. "So long as Sophie's still okay with this?"

"Something tells me that, now you've had a metaphorical taste of her, I couldn't stop you if I wanted to." Sophie gave me a wry smile. "But, luckily for you, this is all working for me so far. You officially have permission to do nasty things with Maya whenever you want. Boyfriend."

She kissed me again before adding. "Who knows, I might even want to watch every now and then. This was actually kind of fun. I just wish I could enjoy sex even a tenth as much as Maya. Then you'd have to watch out!"

"Oh, I could teach you if you like." Maya said casually.

Sophie and I started at each other in shock.

"Er, Maya honey, I'm afraid it's not quite as simple as that." Sophie said patiently.

"Sure it is." Maya was still sounding like this was no big deal. "You think I was born like this?" She gestured at her thighs, which were visibly smeared with her juices.

"Maya, Sophie's not talking about pretending to enjoy it. She means that she wants to actually feel good and get genuinely excited." I tried to explain.

Maya frowned at me. "I thought you just told me that you understood that I wasn't faking?" She grumbled.

I held up my hands "I do, I do. But you can't teach people to feel things in their body that the don't already feel."

"Yes you can." Maya was absolutely sure of herself. "I'm not saying it's easy. It takes time and effort and practise. But I can remember my training. I know quite a lot about psychology so I understand the techniques they used on me. It's a mixture of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and a bit Of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, with some other stuff thrown in. Admittedly, you are starting from a bit further back than most people but you have the advantage of being a willing student. I'm not saying you'll ever be like, er, this." She gestured again at the hot mess between her legs. "But, given some time, I'm sure we can have you begging for some attention from Mark too."

Maya's forehead creased with a sudden thought. "Would that mean you wouldn't let him fuck me anymore?"

Sophie laughed. "Honey, if you can get me to genuinely enjoy sex, I'll let him fuck you all day long, even if I have to pump him full of Viagra and hold him down so you can ride him."

Maya smiled in relief. "Okay. I can come here and teach you for a couple of nights per week if you like." Then, as an afterthought. "Oh, if that's fine with you Mark."

Like I was going to say no. "Er, that's fine with me I guess." I was still sceptical but there was no harm in trying right? Unless... "You're not going to hurt her or anything are you?"

Maya shook her head. "Nothing we do will be painful or too unpleasant. Just might need you to focus and concentrate a lot. Oh, and part of the training might require me to touch her, you know, intimately. Or I might have to show her how my body responds to certain things. I'll need your permission to do this." She wasn't asking Sophie.

"Maya you know I'm going to say that you don't need my permission for anything." I sighed. "But I know that you wouldn't be asking me if you didn't feel that you needed it anyway so, yes, of course you have permission to do whatever you need to with Sophie. As long as she consents too." I looked across at her.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm going to try this. But, yeah. Okay then. Can we do Mondays and Wednesdays?" Sophie said.

The two ladies looked at me. "That works for me."

"Okay then. That's arranged." Maya said happily. Then, sheepishly: "Err, I think I need to go and clean up before we make a mess on your furniture." She went a delightful shade of red.

She was right though. My dick had softened to the point where it was nearly falling out of her and between us we'd produced a lot of juices, most of which felt like they were about to come pouring out of her at any minute.

"You know where the bathroom is." Sophie said.

Maya managed to get her feet under her and lifted herself off my shrivelling member. She quickly replaced it with her hand to try to keep the juices in and hobbled out of the room.

"Hah, it's good to see that even Maya, perfect as she is, can't manage that gracefully." Sophie joked.

"Are you good with this? Really?" I asked Sophie.

"No regrets." She looked straight into my eyes, trying to show me the truth in them. "I really think this is going to work Mark. I really hope so." She reached out and pulled me close. We held each other until Maya came back.

---

We spent the rest of the evening together. In many ways, it was similar to our normal Friday nights, with the addition of Maya, who was mostly curled up with her head on my lap as I stroked her hair affectionately. Sophie snuggled against my other side with my arm around her and we chatted away like always.

Eventually, I started getting sleepy, and Maya was almost dozing so I realised we'd better head home.

"I guess we should talk about ground rules." I said. "You know, like, do you always need to be around when Maya and I, er, do it?" Man, I was getting awkward again. "Or maybe a Pretty Woman rule?"

"What, you mean no kissing on the lips?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, so it doesn't seem like I'm cheating on you." I replied.