Special Delivery Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie puts events into motion. Mark finally give in to lust.
7.7k words
4.84
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Sophie puts events in motion

Thursday and Friday morning went by without incident. There were no more 'accidents' with me stumbling across a half-naked Maya or anything like that. Maya seemed pretty happy too. I started to hope that we'd turned a corner and that things were settling down.

As Friday afternoon wore on, Maya seemed to get increasingly excited. I was looking forward to seeing Sophie too but Maya's enthusiasm reminded me of a kid at Christmas. It seemed strange but I was glad to see her happy so didn't over-think it.

She excused herself to "get ready" an hour earlier than I would have expected.

When I finally decided that I'd better get ready myself, I returned to the house to find the bedroom door shut and a pile of clothes ready for me on the floor outside it. Curious. But I took the hint and didn't barge into the bedroom. Maya had picked out something approaching my 'best' clothes. A pair of chinos and a shirt with a collar for a change. I wondered if she'd been expecting something a bit more formal than my usual get-togethers with Sophie and hoped she wasn't going to be disappointed.

I was showered and ready in about 10 minutes. Predictably, there was still no sign of Maya.

"Maya." I called. "Are you nearly ready?"

"Just coming!" She called back. I realised it was the first time I'd ever heard her raise her voice.

The bedroom door opened and she walked in. "How do I look?" She asked.

How she looked was good enough that the link between my brain and my mouth stopped working for a while.

She was wearing the archetypal Little Black Dress. It was elegant and shaped to show off her flawless body to full effect. The neckline plunged just enough to show the swells of the tops of her breasts and a generous amount of cleavage. It hugged her curves, accentuating her narrow waist and then stopped mid-way down her thighs. Her long legs ended in a pair of black heels. I think it was the first time I'd seen her wearing any make-up. Just a hint of eye-shadow and her lips were deeper red than normal. The effect was subtle and She looked stunning.

Eventually my flapping mouth managed to coordinate itself into producing words. "Wow, Maya. You look... I mean, we're just going to Sophie's house right?"

She smiled those dazzling lips at me. My reaction, if not my words, had told her what she wanted to hear. "I know, but I like to dress up and this seemed like a good excuse."

"Well, we'd better not keep our hostess waiting."

Maya was still able to walk at a decent pace even in her high-heels. I was impressed. That couldn't be easy and the road wasn't in the best condition. I was worried she might turn an ankle in the dark so I offered her my arm for support. Honestly, that's the only reason. Really.

Sophie smiled as she opened the door. She gave us both kisses on the cheek as we stepped past her and took our coats.

She whistled appreciatively at Maya's outfit. "Maya, you are gorgeous."

Maya beamed in response.

I found myself watching Sophie's reaction to Maya. I guess I was worried if she'd be envious of how good Maya looked. Whilst watching her, I realised that I still fancied her like crazy. Sure, she wasn't as outrageously beautiful as Maya, but she was very pretty. And her face was so expressive, I could see her emotions on it as plain as day. To my surprise, I saw genuine delight as she took in Maya's appearance. Curious.

Another thing that had worried me was how we'd all get along as a group. Maya and Sophie were so different, with Maya being quiet and unassuming and Sophie being much more feisty and direct. But, to my surprise, we had a great time. The dynamic between Sophie and me was pretty much as normal, with Maya listening quietly most of the time. But she wasn't a completely silent partner. Sophie, in particular, drew her into the conversation occasionally and surprised me with the way she teased Maya, even bringing up topics that I would have considered a bit off-limits. But Maya didn't seem to mind.

"So, there's this kid in one of my classes." She was explaining, part of her usual process of getting things off her chest at the end of the week. "He's called Alex. He's a right little sod. Never pays attention. I was walking round the class, checking on their work and all he's doing is looking up dirty words in the dictionary. I mean come on! This kid's fourteen for God's sake. Surely he knows what 'cunt' means by now."

I spluttered a mouthful of wine at hearing her drop the C-bomb but Sophie continued undeterred. "I wish they'd let us start spanking kids again. Hey, I could get Maya in to do it. I bet you know a thing or two about spanking eh Maya!"

Maya turned bright red but to her credit managed a retort. "Nah, he'd probably enjoy it too much."

Sophie laughed a full belly laugh. "You're probably right there Maya, probably right."

"Okaaay." I interrupted. "That's my cue to start the diner."

Sophie laughed again as I headed to the kitchen and I heard her stage-whisper to Maya. "Poor dear, I think we got him all excited."

I left the two ladies chatting while I rustled up dinner.

---

The conversation lulled as we ate. The food was great, if I do say so myself. Soon I was leaning back on my chair, just nicely full.

Maya stood and began clearing up the dishes. "It's Okay Maya, I can do that." I offered.

But Sophie had other ideas. "No Mark, this is Maya's job. It's all been agreed. You and I need to have a talk."

Uh oh. That sounded ominous. Sophie took my hand and lead me to the lounge while Maya busied herself clearing up.

"Okay, so I've been thinking." She began, once were were sitting next to each other.

"And?" I prompted.

"Look, I know this last week has been difficult and you don't deserve any of this drama. First the whole Maya thing and then... me."

"It's alright Sophie. We'll work something out."

She smiled. "I know it's all a bit of a mess but I think there might be a way everything can work out. For all of us."

"Really?" I was doubtful. "I'm happy to take suggestions from anyone at this point."

"All this week I've been thinking about us and what kind of future we could have together. I can't be everything you need -- no, deserve -- a woman to be. At least not on my own, anyway."

I started to protest but she cut me off. "It's true Mark. Trust me on this. But I can't stand to be without you either. I don't want to lose you."

"Good, we both agree on that last point at least."

Sophie smiled. "And then there's Maya." Yeah, her. The slender and oh-so-sexy elephant in the room. "We talked a lot on Wednesday night. You know she's crazy for you right?"

I sighed. "It's not real Sophie. It's just her psycho-bullshit conditioning crap messing with her head."

"Mark." She was talking to me in her teacher voice. Not good. "The reasons why she feels what she does are not important. The important thing is that it's real to her. Did you know that she's been crying herself to sleep at night because you won't touch her?"

Shit, I didn't know that. And Sophie must have seen that on my face. "That's right Mark. This isn't some kind of elaborate faking game for her to prove herself to you. She wants you. Plain and simple. And if you try telling me that you're not attracted to her too I'm going to slap you. Hell, I'm a straight, asexual woman and I'd seriously consider fucking her. She's that hot."

"Okay, I admit she's pretty attractive."

"Jesus Mark. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have thought one woman could possibly be that sexy."

"Alright, I get the point. She's a walking wet-dream and I've been shuffling round the house all week with a dick as hard as granite. Can we get to the part where you tell me how we fix all this?"

"Right, so let's sum up the facts. Let me know if I get anything wrong. Firstly: I'm really into you, perhaps even a bit in love with you but I've been here before and I know that without a healthy, functioning sex-life our relationship is a doomed. I know you want to dispute that part but you're going to have to trust me on that. Second point: you are totally infatuated with me and worship the ground I walk on but are respectful of my concerns about how our relationship would pan out if you never get the chance to get your dick wet. I may have used some poetic licence on some of that but am I broadly right?"

"You know you are." I replied.

"Okay, thirdly: we have Maya. She's a gorgeous, hyped-up sex machine that, for potentially complex reasons, has set her sights firmly on you as the object of her desire." She paused again to check I agreed and I nodded reluctantly "Last point: you want to fuck Maya but are holding yourself back because of your concerns about her mental state and the fact that you want to have a relationship with me. True?"

"Close enough. I don't see how this is helping though." In fact, now that she'd laid the facts of the situation out in front of us, it seemed worse than ever.

"Well, when you look at it. It's actually really simple. There's actually only one problem to solve." I looked at her expectantly. "You!" She said, like that made perfect sense.

"ME?" Of all the crazy shit that was going on, how the hell was this MY fault? "The way I see it, I'm about the only thing that's not fucked up in this scenario."

"Exactly!" Sophie seemed triumphant. "That's the problem. Nothing about this is normal, or sensible. So why do you think you're going to find a solution if you act normal and sensible?"

I guess she had a point. "Let's say I agree with you, I still don't see what I'm supposed to do."

"Well, forgetting what's normal and sensible for a moment, what's stopping us all from getting what we want?" She asked, earnestly. "We can be a couple, we can hold hands and kiss and snuggle and talk about our hopes and dreams and all the stuff couples do. Except that, when it comes to the sex side of things, I tag in Maya and she bangs your brains out. Voilà, we all get what we want."

She made it sound so simple, but I couldn't wrap my head around it. "But......but." I floundered while she looked at me expectantly.

"But what?" Sophie asked. Jesus, she really was serious about this. "Tell me one good reason why that won't work?"

"Because I'd be cheating on you! Actually, I'd be cheating on both of you."

"Why? In simplistic terms, Maya only wants you for sex and I want you for everything except sex. If we're both happy with the arrangement, what's the problem?"

"And you'd be happy with that? Sending me off into the arms of another woman every time I get horny?"

"Maya's not just any woman Mark. In many ways, she's the perfect complement to me. I've been thinking about this a lot and I guess there's a chance that I might start to get jealous or something. But, honestly, when I first came up with the idea of sharing you with her, my first emotion was happiness that we might actually have a chance to be together. However strange the arrangement might be."

"But what about Maya? We're making a big presumption that she'd be OK with this. I don't want to be deciding stuff without her, she's had too much of that in her life already."

"Ahh, that's where you'd be wrong. Maya and I have already talked about this. Isn't that right Maya?"

Shit, how long had she been standing there? Maya was waiting in the doorway, her eyes focused intently on the two of us. "Sophie's right. We've talked about it and I'm completely happy with the idea."

I was shaking my head in disbelief. Maya walked over and stood in front of us. Damn but she looked good in that dress.

"Mark." She said. "You need to know something. You have been so kind to me, and I'm grateful, really I am. I know I should feel incredibly lucky to have ended up being sent to you. The alternatives could have been really harsh for me. But, even though I know that, if I had to choose right now between a kind person like you who refused to 'take advantage' of me, and someone who treated me like an animal but fucked me all the time, I'd choose the latter in a heartbeat. I know it's probably the way I've been conditioned but that doesn't make it any less real for me. I need sex. I need you to touch me. The cruellest thing you can do to me is to keep your hands off me. No matter how good your intentions are."

Jesus. It's hard to describe what it's like having a women as sexy as Maya stand in front of you, wearing a beautiful dress and telling you that the only thing she wants in life is for you to fuck her brains out. All while the woman you want to be your girlfriend is cuddling up next to you. My head didn't know how to respond. But my dick certainly did; I was as hard as a house.

Sophie's mouth was right up next to my ear as I looked at Maya. "I know it's not what you expected Mark, but this is a real chance for everything to be alright. I really think this can work for us."

"I don't want to risk messing things up with you." The fight was going out of me.

"Then take this chance Mark." Sophie urged. "There's so much that could go wrong, but at least we'd have a chance. If we don't try this then it's game over before we've even got started. Don't over-think this. Just do what comes naturally."

I sighed. Shit was I really going to do this? "You both realise that there's no going back right?"

Maya nodded eagerly. Sophie whispered in my ear. "I want this Mark."

"Alright then." Shit, I really was going to do this. "How do we do this then?"

Sophie giggled into my ear. "Mark, I thought I was supposed to be the one that didn't do the whole sex thing. Am I seriously going to have to talk you through it? I mean, just look at her standing there. Doesn't she look hot? Isn't that giving you some ideas about what you want to do to her?"

Sophie was nibbling my ear and running her hand over my chest. She leant against my side and my arm was trapped between her breasts. Her hand meandered lower until she found the bulge in my chinos and I groaned at the contact.

"Mmm." She purred. "Seems like at least some parts of you aren't as slow on the uptake as the rest of you. Maya, I think he's enjoying the view. Perhaps he'd like to see more."

Maya came closer so her legs were either side of my knee. One hand was playing with a strap on her dress and the other was gently lifting the hem. "Is that true Mark? Would you like to see my body?" She asked.

My mouth didn't seem to be working properly. Sophie kept up her urging in my ear. "Poor baby, I think we've broken him Maya. I bet he'd love to see those gorgeous titties though, wouldn't you Mark? Honey? Nod if you agree."

I nodded, my eyes locked on this goddess before me.

Maya smiled a sweet, sexy smile, sliding her hands under her breasts and hefting them gently. "Is that what you want Mark? Do you want to see these? My nipples are so hard for you right now. Will you promise to suck them for me if I show you them?"

Again, all I could do was nod mutely. It was good enough for Maya. She slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. The fabric momentarily clung to the tops of her chest, as if it were reluctant to let go of her body. I couldn't blame it. But then, with the help of Maya's delightful shimmy, the entire garment slid to her ankles. And I was left staring at the most perfect female form you could ever imagine. Her graceful neck and shoulders lead the eye down to full, ripe breasts. They weren't huge but stood proud from her slender frame and were topped with perfect, bullet nipples that looked hard enough to cut glass. Her long lean stomach and abdomen met the gentle flare of her hips. The fabric of her black panties was simple cotton but was cut high to accentuate her slender legs.

"It's polite to complement a girl when she gets naked for you." Sophie teased in my ear.

"Wow, Maya." My voice seemed to be working again but sounded funny. Like it belonged to someone else. In fact this whole thing was a bit like an out of body experience. "I mean......just, wow." Okay, so my mouth might have been working but it wasn't connected to anything capable of constructing proper sentences.

Sophie giggled. "I think he likes you Maya. Now, wasn't there a promise about sucking? I don't think we can trust Mark to move right now Maya, so I think you are going to have to serve him up a portion."

Maya looked to me for confirmation and I wasn't going to say no. All it took was the briefest of nods and she was moving. She placed one knee on the sofa between my legs, right near where Sophie was still gently stroking my cock through my chinos. This brought Maya's chest about level with my face, her tits bouncing and swaying gently as she got herself in position. But she didn't close the gap to bring them to my face. She waited just out of reach to see what I would do.

"Don't you want to touch them Mark?" Sophie prompted.

Fuck yeah I wanted to touch them. Sophie's words helped snap me out of my paralysis and I slid my hands up the sides of Maya's ribcage. She closed her eyes and sighed at my touch and I felt her body shiver slightly even though it wasn't cold in the room. I could feel every bump of her ribs as I explored her sides, but she had just enough meat on her bones to not make it to emaciated, cat-walk model thinness. I could practically feel her need as I worked my fingers gently to the sides of her breasts. Their soft slopes a wonderful contrast from the tight muscle and bone of her body. She pulled her shoulders back, puffing her chest forwards to give me the best access.

"Mmmm" she murmured as I cupped her tits. They were just more than a handful for me, their weight settled in my palms as my thumbs sought her nipples.

"Oh!" Her eyes flew open as my thumbs found their target. "God, yes. Feels sooo good."

"She really likes that Mark." Sophie continued her encouragement. "Imagine how she's going to feel when you suck on them."

Hint taken, I lowered a thumb and gently pulled on her breast. Maya didn't need much prompting and leaned forward until my lips found her aching teat.

"Ungh." Maya was apparently beyond words for the moment. But she brought her hand round the back of my head, on the opposite side to where Sophie was still leaning against my ear, and pulled my mouth hard onto her breast.

I did my best to worship her tits, using my lips, tongue and even gently nipping with my teeth. All the while, Sophie whispered encouragement in my ear and stroked my erection while Maya babbled incoherently.

After a while, I felt Sophie move her hand and try to pop the button on my chinos. The position of our bodies meant that she couldn't get a good angle to work with and, after a few minutes of trying we both got frustrated in her lack of progress. I pulled my lips reluctantly off Maya's perfect rack, making some space that I hoped would give Sophie the opportunity she needed.

She obviously had different ideas. "Maya, dear. A little help please?" She called.

Maya's eyes were clouded with lust and she was out of it for a minute, but Sophie's words broke the spell and Maya focused on what Sophie's hand was doing. She scooted backwards and knelt between my legs. Her hands covered Sophie's and, in a flash, the button fly of my trousers was gaping open and Maya was urgently tugging them down my legs. Ever the gentleman, I lifted my hips to make things easier. Maya wasted no time in pulling the garment completely off my legs and settled herself back between my thighs. For a brief moment, all three of us were staring at my crotch. My boxer briefs were struggling to contain my erection and it was weeping so much pre-cum that there was a large wet patch forming.

As we watched on, Sophie ran a finger lightly along my full length, making my cock jump inside its cotton cage. She locked eyes with Maya. "Are you going to take good care of my man's cock for me?" She asked.