Special Delivery for Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my head fall back and opened my mouth to accept Jonathan's big dick. He looked down at me and guided his monster back into my waiting mouth. Slowly he began to feed me more of his dick. His thickness made my mouth open wider than I thought it could to accommodate him. When he pushed in deeper to touch the back of my mouth and the start of my throat, I gagged just a bit.

"Don't worry, daddy-slut, this why I had these tables designs this way. With your head down like this, the angle between your head and throat align to allow me to penetrate you easier and deeper. Give it a second, and soon I will be feeling the pleasure of your throat grasping my thick cock as I unload directly into your stomach." He said almost gleefully.

As he began to push deeper in my mouth I discovered he was right. The angle was just right. It felt like it was going down even easier than Derrick's did, despite being so much bigger.

Jonathan would slowly push in and out my mouth for a few strokes, before removing it completely for me to catch a breath or two, before putting back in and going a little deeper. Each time he did this I took more and more further down my throat. Until I felt it go as far as it could.

"Oh my good daddy-slut, I told you it would fit. Now That I feel your hot mouth on all of my cock I'm going to use it for my enjoyment. Is that what you want?" Jonathan asked as he pulled it out one last time.

"Yes my good boy, feed your Daddy your big dick. I need your cum. Make Daddy your slut." I said getting into the roll Jonathan set up for me to play.

He placed his cock on my lips as I readily opened my mouth to accept it.

"Yes, daddy-slut I'm going to give you what you want." as Jonathan slowly slid his dick all the way into my throat. As he began to pull it back adding, "I'm not going to stop until you get the reward you crave."

As he began to fuck my mouth and throat, he would do it slow at first, but after a few thrusts he changed his rhythm, and started to quicken the pace. Soon it was all I could do to keep up with him as he pounded my mouth.

My dick was rock hard and dripping pre-cum when he saw it, he grabbed it and started stroking it to match each of his thrust into my greedy mouth. I knew I wouldn't last long, and I hoped he couldn't hold out much longer himself.

I heard him yell, "Get ready, daddy-slut I'm going to cum!" As he thrust once more deep into my throat I felt the first spurt of hot juice, and I that started me to cum as well all over his hand.

"OH, God!" he exclaimed as I felt him squirt several times, as he promised almost directly into my stomach. "Daddy-Slut has such a hot mouth, I love it."

After he held it there finishing his load into my throat, he started to back away and pull his cock out of my mouth, he reached down with his free hand and lifted the head rest back into place putting my head up and level with the rest of my body. I lay there trying to catch my breath watching Jonathan look at me and then his cum covered hand. Placing it on my lips, I began to lick my cum from his fingers, Jonathan leaned down to join me in licking clean his fingers. Following that with a deep soul-searching kiss. Our tongues dancing together in my mouth. We broke that long passionate kiss after several minutes, and he pulled away from me. Moving over to another wash table he slumped over it.

I don't know how long I was out, but the next thing I remember was a warm wash cloth wiping my face. I guess cleaning the cum that was spread all over it from Jonathan wiping his hand on my lips.

"Wake up sleepy head. This is not a hotel. You only spend the night if I want you too." Jonathan was saying as he wiped my face. My eyes opened to his smiling face.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About a half hour, both of us need to catch our breath. You were spectacular." he replied as he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

He walked away towards one of the large tubs of water to rinse the cloth out before returning to start to wipe down my hairy crotch.

"After this I think it's time for you to go. If you still not sure about going forward with my plans for tonight." He stated as he cleaned my cock and balls.

As I watched and felt him take care of me, at that point I knew what I wanted. "Jonathan, I would like for you to finish with your plan. Please continue, if that's what you want. I prefer not to go just yet." I said.

He paused what he was doing to look at me in the eyes, "Are you certain? Once we start, there is no going back. Like before I will be in charge and I will not sop until I've had my way with you completely. Do you understand?"

I stared back at him replying, "Hell, it's just hair, it will grow back. So yes, I'm certain. Daddy-Slut want to BOTTOM for my TOP boy."

"Good Let's get on with it, daddy-slut. I have some very enjoyable plans for the rest of tonight." He said with a smile on his face.

He wet me down again began to apply the shaving cream to my left underarm and shaved it smooth, and then he repeated the process on my right underarm. Putting them back to my side.

Jonathan looked down at me saying, "Now we get to the good stuff," as he gave my pubic hair another strong tug before moving on to feel my hard cock and rubbing my balls.

He applied the shaving cream all over my pubic hair, cock and balls. Lifting and shifting my dick all the time. I think, no I know he began to stroke me off, just to stop and shave a little more hair off teasing the shit of me. I looked down and saw pre-cum leaking out of the head, again.

I thought to myself just how long it had been since came more than once a night.

He was gentle with my balls when removing some the hair from them. He would use my dick as a hand hold as he shaved the remaining hair. Next came something I didn't expect. An ice-cold wash cloth to my dick.

"Shit, that's cold!" I exclaimed. "That's right. Can't have you cumming just yet." Jonathan said as he wiped me down. "Now stand up, and I'll apply the hair removal cream to the rest of your body."

Doing as I was told I got up off the table and looked down seeing my hairless cock for the first time. My God, it looked bigger. I was brought back from staring at my cock to the feel of Jonathan's hands spreading the cream from my shoulders down to my feet. I noticed he bypassed my ass crack. "My daddy is going to be nice and smooth for me to play with." I heard him muse to himself.

"Aren't you going to do my ass?" I asked.

"I have something special in mind for that." he replied almost gleefully.

"Stand there for a few minutes while the cream does its work. I have a few things to get ready in the other room. I'll be back for you when I'm ready." He continued.

I watched him walk out of the shower room staring at his ass I found myself wondering if I would get to taste it again.

He had a graceful gate as he walked away from me. Turning into the room where my days adventure started he looked back at standing there. He smiled, turned, showing his dick to me letting me see him getting hard again. Then he stepped into the room, and it was gone from view. Now I wondered what that dick would feel like, even if I could take it as far as I took Derrick'cock in my ass. I stood there for a few minutes pondering his cock when he broke my trance saying, "Step over to the shower head, turn it on and wash off the cream. The remaining body hair should wash off from that. When you're done, towel off and meet me back in your room." he said pointing to the shower head. He turned and walked back out of the room.

The shower felt so good and warm flowing over me. The cream and what hair I had left washed off me and down the drain. Again checking out my hairless cock I pulled it aside and felt my smooth balls. I can't remember when I was this smooth before. While I got harder feeling around down there, my mind wanted to know what was next. I needed to cum, but decided to wait and see just what Jonathan had in mind for me back in the room. Turning off the shower, drying off, I thought about putting the robe back on, but the air on my naked cock and balls felt so astonishing I just walked down the hall as I was.

Jonathan was standing behind the massage table as I walked in the room, and patted the table with his palm. I smelled the scented candles he had lit, they smelled like honey. As I walked towards the table he said.

"Lay on the table on your stomach, daddy, with your face in the head hole here at the end on the table. I'm going to give you a massage to make sure you are fully relaxed,"

Following instruction has become second nature to me now. Face down with my head in that hole I could only see what was directly below me. I saw Jonathan's bare feet steeped into view, along with the white pants he had put on, to tease me, I guess. Not letting me see his big cock until he wanted me too, showing me he was still controlling me.

He started on my shoulders working the warm oil in deep and firm. It felt heavenly. Further down my back he worked, then I felt it bump against my head. His cock, knowing it wasn't an accident, I just lay there. Every time he reached down my back his cock bumped my head. Teasing me. I started to reach for him, he grabbed my hands and pushed them back to my side. "Not now." He informed me. Continuing with the massage he moved around to my right side and pulled my arm out to work my arm and hand.

I had never had a massage before and really didn't know what to expect, but just from this little sample so far I was hooked and knew I would be getting more of them often.

Jonathan continued down my right side, skipping my ass and moving on to my right leg. It was when he was working on my right foot that a pleasurable moan escaped my lips. I didn't even realize I was doing it until Jonathan said.

"I know, there is nothing more soothing than a good foot massage." He then started on my left foot. God, he knew what he was doing. Working back up my left side he repeated everything he had done on the other side. I was moaning in pleasure all the while.

It entered my brain at that point that I never moaned this much with a woman, first Derrick now Jonathan had turned me loud.

Jonathan tapped me and told me to turn over. Doing so both he and I noticed my ragging hard on. He looked at and then to me in my eyes. Smiling he leaned down and kissed me.

Pulling away from me, saying." I like it when daddy moans for me. It just makes me want him more." I readily opened my mouth wanting his tongue in there as deep as he could get it. As we kissed his left hand was stroking my hair as his right hand worked across my chest.

We're still kissing as he raked his hand across my chest, over my nipples and back again. When he stopped on my right nipple working it between his thumb and forefinger. I moaned deep into his mouth. Sensing an opportunity he moved his hand to my left nipple and did the same thing, only harder. I moaned even louder in his mouth. Breaking our kiss Jonathan pulled his head up and stared at my face as he repeated the pinch of my left nipple. My eyes closed, and I let out an Oh My God moment. Jonathan let loose of my nipple, as my eyes opened I saw him smile, as he moved his lips to my nipple and begin to suck and bit it.

My hand moved on its own to hold his head to my chest wanting more. He felt it and bit even harder.

"Oh my I never knew biting my nipples would feel so wonderful" I panted. Jonathan removed his mouth from it and said.

"I think I know something you are going to love." As he walked around my head, he leaned down and kissed me again passing me. He turned towards the small stand next to the massage table. He opened the drawer and took something out. Turning his attention back to me, he started working on my right nipple. Sucking, biting and pulling hard on it. As I closed my eyes lost in the intense pleasure/pain I was feeling, he pulled on my nipple hard, then I heard the click and felt the metal of a nipple clamp. My eyes opened wide, and I watched as he repeated the act on my left nipple. Soon both my nipples were caught in metal clamps. I was mesmerized by the sight of my now large nipples squeezed by the clamps. Jonathan took a small chain and attached each end to the clamps, giving a tug to pull both at the same time. Making me squirm and moan. He grabbed my throbbing cock with one hand and started to stroke me, all the while tugging on that damn chain.

"Now, daddy-slut, tell me you want me to stop, like you almost did in the shower." He barked, stoking and tugging all the while.

"No, God no, please don't stop. I love this. Please, please don't stop," I pleaded.

With that Jonathan turned his head and engulfed my throbbing cock in his mouth. For the first time in my life another man was sucking my dick. This wasn't like any blow job I ever got from my wife, or any woman before. Jonathan really enjoyed making love to my dick with his mouth. That's the only way I can describe the feeling of his hot mouth. Sucking and bobbing up and down, all the while swirling his talented tongue around my cock. With one hand still on that chain giving a tug every so often, he took his free hand to rub my balls and press against my taint. I knew I wouldn't last long under that kind of stimulation.

"God, daddy-slut going to cum!" I screamed. Hearing that Jonathan grabbed my balls, taking my cock deep in his mouth and pulling on the chain hard. So hard in fact he pulled the clamps off my nipples. That's when I exploded in his mouth.

"OH GOD" I screamed again. Spurt after spurt pumped from my cock into his mouth as his hands rubbed my sore nipples driving more pleasure/pain into my eruption. I was panting and panting trying to process the pleasure I was feeling and knowing I could never go back to my old life again.

As I finished cumming in his mouth Jonathan pulled away from my cock and moved his head to my lips. Kissing me, and me kissing back. Forcing my tongue into his mouth to share my cum with him as our tongues mixed it together in both of our mouths.

As we broke our kiss, I panted to him," Anything, anything you want for me to do to you, I'm yours to command, to give you as much pleasure as you just gave me. Please let me try to make as happy as you just made me."

"Easy Daddy-Slut, I just wanted to show you I could play both roles. Now catch your breath. I'll get mine don't you worry. Now I see what Derrick saw in you. You are so eager to please. So open, so wanting to learn more, and once you get going you are a hot item. For now, let's get the rest of that hair off your ass." Jonathan said.

Reaching under the table he pulled out a triangle shaped pad. " Get up and lay over this pad, ass up."

"Yes Sir" I replied pulling myself up off the table as he placed the pad in position. I crawled up on the table and laid over the pad. My ass spread open. As I got in position Jonathan finally took off those white pants, that now had a big pre-cum stain on the front. Letting his semi-hard cock out.

"My boy, before we go any further. May Daddy-slut please taste your beautiful cock again, please?" I asked, still playing the daddy-slut role.

He walked in front of the table I was on, grabbing his cock and presenting it to me. As I leaned forward, he took it away playing with me. Then he stepped back up and placed it against my lips. I opened my mouth and he eased it in. All I could do was just drool all over it, tasting so wonderful. He gave only a short taste before pulling it back. Walking to the table beside us.

He put on a pair of rubber gloves and picked up what, I thought, was a scented candle.

"This is honey wax. It's used for removing hair in a bikini wax. If you liked the nipple pain, you are really going to like this." As I felt the first drops of the warm compound being spread in my ass crack. He covered me from the base of my balls to the top of my ass crack. I just laid there wondering what he meant as he worked back there.

Then came the rip of the hair from one strong tug of the cloth that had covered the wax.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch" I cried. Smacking my ass with his gloved hand Jonathan teased me saying, "Such a big tough truck mechanic, can't take something women do all the time. I may need to smooth it over with a little oil." That's when I felt the cool oil dripping down my crack. His gloved hand began working the oil up and down my crack. Then one hand pulled my cheek apart and his finger started circling my asshole.

"Bet you didn't think I heard you say you gave yourself an enema earlier did you?" He mused as he poked the tip of his finger in my asshole. "Well I did. Derrick said you had a tight ass. Hell I've never known him to fuck an ass as hairy as yours was. So, it must be good. But now nice and smooth, I think I want to fuck you daddy-slut, now."

As I felt him work a second finger in my ass. I began to panic a little Jonathan's cock was so much longer and thicker than Derrick's. I looked back over my right shoulder and say Jonathan looking at me. With his free hand he reached towards that drawer again and pulled out a big black dildo. As he continued to finger fuck my ass with his two fingers working deeper in me. He began to explain, as I felt a third finger start in.

"First I'm going to finger your ass, I have three in now I might try 4 before moving on to this pleasure maker." Shaking the black fake cock at me. "Once you take all 10" of that and start bucking back wanting more. I am going to bury it deep in your ass while I come around and use your mouth to get me nice and wet, before I switch ends and bury my 10" in your ass and fuck you till I cum deep in you. Are you up for that?"

As the pleasure of his three fingers, then four fingers fucking me took over, my only reply was, "Oh God yes, please fuck me with that dildo, so I may feel you massive cock explode deep in me"

With that, he pulled his fingers out of me and I felt the head of that dildo start to be pressed in me. As expertly as he worked his cock into my throat earlier he used that skill on the dildo as the tip broke past my sphincter, I let out a yelp. Jonathan held it there letting me get used to it before pushing in a little more. Slowly he began working it in and out, a little deeper each time. Building up speed and pushing deeper in my ass. "Daddy-Sluts likes his ass getting used, doesn't he. Answer me, Slut." he commanded.

"Yes, oh God yes. I love your toy in my ass. I can't wait to feel the real thing." I moaned in reply.

After several minutes of this constant fucking of my ass I began to pick myself up off that triangle pad to get on all fours and push back. Jonathan saw this and pulled the pad out from under me. Allowing me to get on all fours and start bucking back against his thrust. My dick was hard and bouncing up and down on each thrust. Jonathan grabbed my dick with one hand while continuing to plunge that black cock in my ass. He stopped stroking my cock and reached up felling my now hard nipples. Pushing the dildo all the way in me, he came up and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want the nipple clamps again?" "YES, please" I pleaded. "Good, sit back and make sure that cock doesn't come out." he whispered again.

While I lifted I felt the cock start to slip, so I sat back on my legs, pushing back deep in me at a different angle triggering a new sensation, and gave me an idea.

As Jonathan worked on my nipples reattaching the clamps he added a small weight to the middle to keep constant pull on the clamps and my nipples.

"Now bend down here, slut and get my cock wet for you ass, I'm going to lube it up, but first I want you mouth around this thing." He stated.

As I leaned forward the fake black cock again began to slip out, I had to reach back with one hand to hold it in. There was his cock pointed straight at me, and I wanted it badly. There I was inching forward trying to keep that fake cock in my ass, needing to get his real cock in my mouth to get it ready to replace that fake one. I made it the head entered my mouth. Tasting his pre-cum was so sweet to me at that point. Spitting on it to make it wetter and wetter.