Special Delivery for Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "I've had that hot mouth of yours, now I want that ass."

"I didn't see Derrick's face when he fucked me, I want to see yours as I take your giant cock in me. I want to watch you as you cum deep in side me, and I want you to pull the nipple clamps off me again as I cum from your fucking." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Ok you seem to know what you want. Lay on your back on the end of the table. I'll lift your legs up on my shoulders and pound you while you look at my face enjoying every second of it. Yes, I will pull your nipple clamps off only if you do the same to me." Jonathan said as he walked back to the table and take out another set of clamps with a chain. As I got into position I watched him pinch his nipples and attach his clamps. I couldn't wait.

Jonathan began applying lube to his cock as he moved between my legs. He lifted my left leg and removed the big black cock from my ass handing it to me. I took it and instantly started sucking the head tasting my ass on it.

"Damn, you are a slut." He said as he applied more lube to my open ass. Lifting my right leg to his other should I felt the tip of his cock against my asshole.

"You ready for this?" he asked. I nodded yes. "Good. I'll go slow," as I felt the tip start in me, "but know this I am going to be balls deep, fucking slow with long in and out strokes, until I get close then I am going to fuck you hard. When I tell you to pull the clamps off I am going to fill your ass with my hot cum." He continued to push into me. All I could do was stare at his beautiful face. Inch by inch, in and out, deeper and deeper. My brain was on fire, but surprisingly the way he prepared me not my ass.

"Such a tight ass, hot ass, I love it. You love my cock in your ass don't you Daddy. You'll never go back to pussy now that you've taken my cock this deep, will you?". Jonathan asked, My reply as I pulled that black dildo out of my mouth, "No, no more pussy for me, I love cock now and forever and yes, I love your cock in my ass. I just wish I had a real cock to suck as you fuck me."

Watching my cock bounce every time Jonathan thrust into me. Watching the pre-cum flow out the tip of it was another huge turn on for me. Soon Jonathan was thrusting faster and deeper, then I felt his balls slap against me and I knew he was all the in me. God, I felt so full I can't describe the feeling.

Jonathan grabbed my cock stroking it matching his thrust, saying "Get ready Slut. Get your hands on my clamps and tug." As I did that a loud moan came from him and his hips picked up more speed and power plowing my poor asshole for his pleasure. My eyes were rolling back into my head from the sheer lust and desire I was feeling.

"Now, slut pull hard on the chain, while I fill your ass with my cum." he demanded. I did as I was told and pulled the clamps off and the second I did he thrust all the way in my and I felt the twitch of his cock dumping its load in me. At the same time he was jacking my cock hard and fast I reached up and pulled the clamps off my nipples and exploded in his hand. Three times in one night, I've never done that before.

Jonathan took his cum soaked hand and placed on my mouth as he slumped on top of me. I licked his hand clean of my cum. As he laid on top of me he pulled forward, and I felt is cock slip out of me and his cum slid out also. He placed his lips on mine, and we kissed again sharing my cum.

Breaking our kiss he looked into my eyes and asked, "Is my Slut-daddy happy? How does he feel knowing he is a hairless bottom slut for me and Derrick to use?"

"Oh yes, I am pleased knowing my place as your bottom. But can we stop with the "daddy" part? I don't need to be reminded how much older than you, I am." I panted.

He laughed a little, "Sure thing, from now on, it will just be Slut, or how about Fuck Toy, since you liked that dildo so much."

After a few minutes of each of us catching our breath he pulled off me and I sat up looking at him. Feeling the cum slide out my ass onto the massage table.

I shifted a little wondering what to do about it.

He saw me shift and laughed a little. "You are going to be sore tomorrow for sure." I replied, "it's not that, I'm leaking your cum all over your table."

He laughed again only harder. "Don't worry about that. Tomorrow is Saturday. I have a professional cleaning crew come in every Saturday to clean and sterilizer the whole place. So, Friday's are the perfect playtime for me and my friends. Wayne, I would like to count you as a new friend of mine and Derrick would like that also I know."

"Damn right I want to be your friend if you'll have me. For now though, can I go back to the shower and stop your cum from leaking out of me?" I stated jokingly.

Jonathan kissed me again and took my hand helping me walk toward the shower room. As we walked he asked," Wayne, while I was fucking you said you wish you had a real cock to suck on at the time. Did you mean it?"

I thought for a second and replied, "It's something new I haven't tried, so yes I did mean it."

He paused for a second before adding, "You enjoyed the nipple clamps and the dildo and my fingers in you right. For sure, you took my cock and enjoyed that full feeling. Right?"

"Well yeah that's obvious from the cum still dripping down my leg. Why?" I asked.

"Derrick and I with a few other friends have a special kind of party next Friday night at another special spa I own across town. Derrick asked me to invite you if you enjoyed this. But he told me to tell you it's like it was at your house. Obey, and no questions asked. He promises to make it memorable for you just like before and hopeful like tonight. So, what do you say? You in or out?"

As I started the shower and Jonathan stepped in next to me, washing me again I leaned over and whispered. "I guess I'll have a new memory and one hell of a story next week. I'm in."

The End till the next chapter.

All characters in this story are fictional, and no incest accrued.