Special Friend

Story Info
A twenty one year old must accept a new life.
8.1k words
3.89
20.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 21. Momma died a few weeks earlier and it was up to me to take care of Saul and Sarah my 18 year old, twin siblings. Thankfully the house and car were paid for but I was struggling with everything else. The lawyer had assured me that I'd have regular checks coming, but it would take awhile. It didn't help that I couldn't cook and the twins were sick of sandwiches. Our neighbor Ms. Jean was always asking if we needed anything but I hadn't accepted because I had been trying to figure everything out on my own. So imagine my surprise when I returned home from the store to find the twins sitting at the table eating and Ms. Jean still at the stove.

"Hi, Sam. Hope you don't mind. I saw the twins outside and asked if they'd had dinner yet. They hadn't so I brought over a few leftovers, and I have a cake in the oven. I could teach you how to cook if you are interested."

"She's interested," Saul piped up. I nuzzled his golden locks.

"Well according to Saul I'm interested." I said.

"Good." Was all Ms. Jean said before sitting a plate of pork chops and biscuits in front of me. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I started eating. The food was amazing. Ms. Jean had cooked for us a few times when momma had been in the hospital. She had always been a great neighbor.

I figured that Ms. Jean was around 40. She had flawless chocolate skin, perfectly straight white teeth, a bubble butt, and tear dropped shaped breast. She used to play traveling basketball but had moved back here to Tega Caye when her own mom had gotten sick and died a few years back. In fact she was lives in the house her mom owned. Ms. Jean was always dressed nice. Mostly she wore skirts, silk blouses and heels. I wasn't sure why since she didn't work that I knew of. I figured between her retirement and inheritance she was set for life.

I wish that was my story. If there was any inheritance I'd have to use it to take care of the twins. Our father was who knows where, he hadn't even returned for the funeral. My aunts and uncles lived about 15 minutes away, but they never came by. My moms baby sister called once a week, but that's it. I don't know how I'm going to handle trying to get the twins to school, homework and practices. It was a headache before mom died, but I don't want anything else taken from them. I would figure it out. I sighed out loud.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Ms. Jean asked. I could tell from her hazel eyes that she wasn't just asking, she genuinely wanted to know. The twins were still sitting at the table waiting on dessert, they glued their eyes on me as well. I just shook my head, scared of crying in front of them. Momma had warned me to be strong in front of them.

Somehow Ms. Jean understood the turmoil and had the twins go get ready for bed promising them cake when she called them down.

"Thank you for that, thank you for dinner, just thank you in general." I managed to get out before breaking down. Ms. Jean came over and held me close. She let me get it all out. When I started to calm down she cleaned my face.

"Sam, you aren't going to do this by yourself. In the morning I'm taking the twins to a basketball camp for the day. It lasts until six. I'll pick them up, feed them, and bring them back. I already have a list of your moms bills on my Mac. I'll have you come over once I drop the twins off at camp to go over the current statuses."

"You have my mom's bills?"

"Yes, your mom was my mom's special friend and once my mom died I started helping your mom out with a few bills here and there. Before she died she asked me to give you some space to try and figure everything out before stepping in. This is me stepping in."

I was speechless; it was just like my mom to have help standing by. If only I had asked for it. The cake was out of the oven and I could hear the twins upstairs. They had finished their baths.

"Go, get ready for bed and come back down when you are done. Send the twins down now." Ms. Jean said as if she'd been telling us all what to do our entire lives. I had opened my mouth to protest but I was given a stern look and she pointed up the stairs. I went and sent the twins down. By the time I finished getting ready for bed, I could hear Ms. Jean talking to the twins. I smiled. They needed a mother figure. Even though they would be nineteen in a few months they acted much younger because we had been sheltered all of our lives.

There was a note on the counter beside my slice of cake telling me to hand wash the dishes and tidy the kitchen. I hated washing dishes that's what the dishwasher was for, but I ate my cake and hand washed the dishes.

At some point Ms. Jean had come into the kitchen and was watching me. I felt self conscious since I was only wearing a short tank and boy shorts. I hated wearing pjs, they always made me sweat. But here I was with my ass partially hanging out in front of my neighbor. Not that I had much of an ass or tits that's why everyone calls me Sam instead of Samantha.

"Sam, fix me some coffee. I'll have 3 lumps of sugar, a piece of peppermint, and 1 tablespoon of half and half. That's how I always take my coffee." She had placed a handful of peppermints on the table in front of her. I didn't say anything. I just made the coffee. Once it was finished. I unwrapped her peppermint and grabbed two mugs.

"Just one mug, I'm having coffee, you're having milk."

"I don't drink" but I never got to say milk. My butt cheek was stinging. Ms. Jean had taken off her heel and popped my ass with it. I gave her a menacing look but I didn't say a word.

"My coffee." Ms. Jean said before sitting back down.

I quickly fixed her coffee and myself a small cup of milk.

She sipped her coffee. I sipped my nasty milk. Neither of us spoke. I could see anger flashing in her hazel eyes. I could feel the heat on my ass. My mother had never struck me. I finished my milk and sat the cup on the counter waiting for Ms. Jean to finish her coffee. I was ready for her to leave for the night.

"I see that you are insolent, but that's fine. We have time to work on that. Now get a full glass of milk and drink it."

Not wanting a repeat of earlier. I got a glass from the cabinet and filled it with milk. I closed my eyes and drank it. She laughed. I sulked.

"Now go get in the bed."

"I'll need to lock the house."

"No need for you to do that. I have my own key. I'll lock up. Now go to bed or do you need another swat?"

I scurried off to my room, but not to bed. I closed and locked my door before reaching for my iPad. I pulled up Tik Tok and started laughing at the videos. I was on my fourth one when my door opened.

"What the hell? Why are you in my room. I thought you were gone."

"Lower your voice before you wake your siblings. I told you to go to bed. I mean now."

"I'm not sleepy."

"I didn't ask you if you were. Get in the bed now."

I climbed into bed scared of being hit. Once I got in, Ms. Jean pulled the covers up, kissed my forehead and whispered she loved me before warning me about getting up. It took about thirty minutes before I heard Ms. Jean leave. I'm not sure why she had keys to the house or my room. It was kind of strange but something in the back of my mind found it familiar.

I wanted to get up, but was scared to get out of the bed. I wanted my iPad but Ms. Jean had taken it. So I tried to force myself to think about why Ms. Jean had keys to my house. It took almost two hours before I remembered that Ms. Sarah, Ms. Jeans's mom and who my sister was named after, would lock our house when I was younger. Ms. Sarah would come over every night and tuck us into bed before locking the house. She did this up until she had gotten sick. When she was sick my mom would stay some nights over there. She would leave me with the twins and go watch Ms. Sarah. The next morning she would be back in enough time to wake us for school and feed us.

My mom worked as a sub at the school, I'm sure she didn't make enough to buy our 4 bedroom, 3 and a half bath house. Funny, I never thought of those things before. I wonder how my mom came to own this house. Maybe Ms. Jean knew? I was restless all nigh. I kept thinking about my mom, my bills, Ms. Sarah, and Ms. Jean. In a distance I heard an alarm? I hadn't set one. I looked at my clock it was only 6:15.

I groaned and turned over but the twins burst into the room. Ms. Jean had told them to get up when the alarm went off and to get dressed or she wouldn't take them to camp. They informed me my job was to fix them a snack and pack a bag with their changing clothes.

I laid back down. That would be my first mistake of the day. Sarah grabbed my flip flop and popped me across the thighs with it. I jumped up ready to spank her when Saul jumped in front of her.

"Sam, Ms. Jean put Sarah in charge. She told her to spank you if you didn't get up. She also said that if you hit Sarah that you would be in big trouble."

"She put a kid in charge of me?"

"Ms. Jean said that her momma was in charge of our momma, and that Ms. Jean was in charge of us, but when Ms. Jean wasn't here that both you and I were to listen to Sarah. Sarah is in charge because she is named after Ms. Sarah."

"Saul, be a good boy and go down stairs I need to talk to Sam."

"Yes, Ms. Sarah." Saul said before walking out of the door.

"Why did he call you Ms. Sarah?"

"You will address me that way as well, unless we are in public."

"I will not."

"You will, but for now I need to fill you in on the rules. These rules didn't just come from Ms. Jean, they came from mama as well. Remember the last night she was in the hospital and only I was allowed in with Ms. Jean and momma? Well momma told me that her momma had been a special friend to Ms. Sarah's momma, and that she was Ms. Sarah's special friend, and that you would become Ms. Jean's special friend. It's my job to discipline you if Ms. Jean isn't around. I can spank you, deny you of food, have Saul tie you up or really anything else that I can think of. If you retaliate Ms. Jean will spank you herself. You are to follow Ms. Jean's instructions at all times, even when she isn't here. From now on you will get up at 6 a.m. and go to sleep at 11 p.m. I or Ms. Jean will leave you instructions for the rest of the time. If you fail, you and Saul will be homeless. I will move in with Ms. Jean and be her daughter. Now get moving." Sarah said.

"But I own the house." I said. Who in the hell did she think she was? I would never address her as Ms. Sarah. I also wasn't interested in being anyone's "special" friend. The first thing I was doing this morning was getting the locks changed.

"Do you?"

"Sarah, of course we own the house. The attorney said it was paid for." I smirked. My second mistake or maybe my third. Sarah spanked me again on my upper thighs.

"Did you forget it's Ms. Sarah?"

I glared I refused to answer. She spanked my thighs again.

"Say it now."

"Ms. Sarah." I sobbed. She just looked at me.

"Now about the house. You do not own this house. We do not own this house. Ms. Jean owns this house. We can only stay here together if you are her special friend. It's been that way for generations. Great grandpa James had been in love with his slave Betsy but he wasn't allowed to marry her. He didn't want any man touching her without his permission. So he allowed one of his slaves to pregnant her, but he trained our grandma Mary to take care of her sexually when he wasn't around. When his wife died he never remarried and slavery ended. In his will he left everything to Ms. Betsy including great grandma Mary. In turn Ms. Betsy allowed great grandma to marry and have kids but great grandma had to service her. It's been that way for even up to now. The Johnson's have the money and in order to keep this house someone in each generation must service a Johnson. So like it or not that person is you."

"You mean I'm required to have sex with Ms. Jean in order to keep the house?"

"Yes."

"Sarah, I mean Ms. Sarah are you sure?"

"Momma and Ms. Jean told me. They also said that if you lost the house that there wouldn't be a way for us to get it back. I can move in with Ms. Jean but I'm not the first born and even if I beg to be the special friend I won't get the house. I know you didn't ask for any of this but momma said that you could do it. She even told us that she had you practicing sucking her toes since you were nineteen. She said you loved it. She told me to have you suck mine as soon as I'm nineteen. I have to have Ms. Jean's permission of course, but I can't wait. Now get the bags pack."

Shit, I couldn't change the locks. I had no where for us to go. I'd call my aunts and uncles, maybe someone would take us, but for now I went to pack the bags for the twins. Bags they were old enough to pack themselves. My thighs still hurt. Sarah may have been tall and skinny but she had put all of her strength into spanking me. I wonder if she could spank Saul as well. I begrudgingly took the bags downstairs. They each had a book reading. Now, that was new. The door unlocked. I don't think I'll get used to that, but the twins seemed to. They grabbed their bags and kissed Ms. Jean on the cheek before heading out. Ms. Jean smirked at me.

"I see you ran into trouble following Sarah's instructions. My house 15 minutes. The door will be unlocked. Don't think about not coming and don't be late." With that she closed and locked the door behind her. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do I looked at the clock it was 7 a.m. I decided to call my mom's brother Phil while I got dressed.

"Hi, Uncle Phil."

"Good morning Sam. I'm guessing you called because you found out the secret?"

"Yes, you know? Do you know I have to call Sarah, Ms. Sarah on top of everything else?"

"Yes, I know, but don't let it get to you. I have to call her Ms. Sarah as well. I have to call my little sister Ms. Lynn. You'll get used to it. We all did. Let me save you the hassle of asking. We can't save you from fate. You or your siblings cannot come stay with any of us. Saul maybe able to come stay with me when he's nineteen, but it's up to Ms. Jean. Ms. Jean owns the houses we live in, the companies we work for, hell she owns us. As a white man it hurts to know that I'm not really taking care of my family but at least my kids will have options. At any time Ms. Jean can call any of us or our spouses to her house to service her, discipline us, or chauffeur for her. When Ms. Sarah turns 21 she will be able to do the same thing. See the oldest daughter is the "special friend", but the youngest daughter is the family disciplinarian. Sometimes the youngest allows the oldest to share in the task but from what Ms. Lynn has told me I don't think Ms. Sarah is going to allow you that pleasure. Look I'm almost at work. Just go with it. Your mom told us she had been training you already. If you don't step up by Friday then Ms. Lynn has already told us we would all suffer the consequences. I'll call Ms. Jean, Ms. Lynn and Ms. Sarah to see if we can have a meeting at the house Wednesday night. I love you kid and don't worry. Your mom said she loved it once she got used to it." With that Uncle Phil hung up the phone.

I had a minute. I walked across the yard to Ms. Jean's house.

There was an envelope with my name written on it.

"Dear Sam,

Today is the first day of your new life. Always remember this date. It is your new birthday. You will come to know generations of secrets. In order for your family to survive you must take on your new role. If not be prepared to move out of the house by 5 p.m. on Friday. You or your siblings will not be able to move in with your aunts or uncles. You will be the first generation to have make it in this world without your family's wealth that has been entrusted to me. If you accept your position as "special friend" remove all of your clothes. You will be naked the whole time you are here, just as your mother was. Next find the belt hanging to the right and bring it to me in the kitchen. Welcome to your new life Sammie.

Love,

Ms. Jean

I took a deep breath. This was crazy. I was crazy. The future of my entire family was tied to this one moment. Not just me and the twins but my entire family. What choice did I have? My mom had done the same thing, and her mom before her and apparently her mom before her. The whole family was tied to this position.

I undressed. I picked up the belt. I willed myself to breathe, I forced myself not to throw up, I entered the kitchen. I was in for a big surprise when I opened the door. Aunt Lynn, momma's youngest sister had Aunt Jill, my Uncle Phil's wife naked across her lap. Ms. Jean was sitting across from them both. It wasn't Ms. Jean who addressed me, but Aunt Lynn.

"Good morning Sammie. Bring me the belt. You are five minutes late for work. Jill will make note of that. We will start getting you ready for Ms. Jean. Make Ms. Jean's coffee. Then go sit at her feet. That is your neutral position unless she or Ms. Sarah instructs you otherwise. Until Ms. Sarah turns nineteen I will remain the family disciplinarian. Once Sarah is nineteen I will no longer hold that position unless she or Ms. Jean grants me temporary permission. When you are in this house you will always be naked unless there is something hanging on that peg for you to wear. You will always report to the kitchen first. Any questions so far?"

I started looking through the cabinets getting familiar with the contents, trying to find the coffee. Locating it and the mugs I set about making coffee for Ms. Jean.

"No, Aunt Lynn I don't have any questions right now."

"You will never address me as Aunt again. I will always be Ms. Lynn, unless Ms. Sarah tells you otherwise. Let's go over the names. Your sister is Ms. Sarah, always, even in public. I am Ms. Lynn. You will address your other aunts and uncles as you always have. You will address your brother as you always have. Mistress Jean will always be Mistress Jean to all of us. If you hear anyone and I do mean anyone under this roof or next door refer to her as anything else you may slap them before reporting back to Mistress. Other than that you will never discipline anyone. Which is why your mother never spank any of you, but I did."

"Yes, Ms. Lynn, I understand." I started pouring the coffee in the mug, I placed the peppermint in the mug but I couldn't remember how much half and half or sugar. I was trying hard to remember when I heard leather slicing the air. I turned to see the leather make contact with aunt Jill's up turned ass. The blows were hard, two to the right cheek, two to the left cheek. The leather sliced the air before making contact over where the last blow had landed. Aunt Jill's ass was bright red. She was wiggling on Aunt Lynn's lap. I could hear Aunt Jill saying something between whimpers. I listen closely. She was counting, I heard her say 10. Ms. Lynn looked like she was tiring but she kept lashing over and over. The tender skin of aunt Jill's ass was red and starting to blister. She was at twenty one and still Ms. Lynn spanked. I never wanted to be on the receiving end of that. I finished making the coffee with 2 lumps of sugar and 2 tablespoons of half and half. I couldn't remember and the whimpering was distracting me.

"Start my coffee over, that's not right." Ms. Jean said.

I started over. It took two more tries before getting it right. I could see from the look on her face I would pay for the mistakes, but she never said a word.

"Here you are Mistress." I said before returning to my neutral position. Ms. Lynn was up to forty lashes on aunt Jill's ass. Aunt Jill looked as if she were going to pass out.

"Thank you Sammie. Lynn enough. Jill thank her."

"Thank you Ms. Lynn." Aunt Jill said before gingerly climbing off of Ms. Lynn's lap, taking the neutral position, lifting Ms. Lynn's skirt and licking her pussy. We all watched as aunt Jill licked up and down Aunt Lynn's hairy snatch. Lynn's skin began to blush all over. Her nipples harden, her breathing ragged, she started moaning. She was going to cum in front of all of us. I'd watched porn but being a virgin I had never seen anyone cum in real life.