Special Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitches, enough. No one cums in my house before me. Lynn, fix Sammie some milk. Jill go bring the magazines." Mistress Jean said. She wasn't angry but she did mean business. Lynn shot an annoyed look our way. I assume as the disciplinarian she rarely served anyone but Mistress Jean. The ladies promptly obeyed.

A bowl of milk was placed on the floor in front of me. The bowl was pink and Friend was embossed on it. Lynn pushed my head toward the bowl. Understanding I licked my tongue out and lapped at the milk.

"Aren't you a good little kitty." Mistress Jean said as she rubbed my head. Aunt Jill was back with the magazines and aunt Rita was walking through the door.

Aunt Rita was the only black person in our family. She had married uncle Steve and I had seen everyone in our family cater to her including aunt Lynn.

"Bitch, why are you dressed?" Rita asked Lynn, who clearly didn't like being called bitch.

"Jill had to be disciplined this morning and I wanted Sammie to see how things are." Jill said as she started removing her clothes.

At the mention of my new name Rita walked over and kissed my forehead.

"Hi, Sammie. You've had a rough morning."

"Hi aunt Rita, I've had better."

"I know it's a lot to take in, but you will get the hang of if. Finish your milk, then Mistress and I will help you sort out a few things. Did Lynn tell you the family structure?"

"Yes aunty she told me it was Mistress Jean, then it was Ms. Lynn until Ms. Sarah was nineteen and that the rest of the family is the same."

"Is that what she told you now?"

"Yes, aunty."

"Jill, bring me the belt. Lynn assume the position."

Lynn leaned over a chair with her butt high in the air. Aunt Rita lifted the belt above her head and brought is smashing down with so much force that Lynn slammed into the chair.

"Bitch, turn over," aunt Rita said.

Lynn turned over, aunt Rita lined the belt up, raised it high and let it slice through the delicate skin of aunt Lynn's pussy. Next aunt Rita lined the belt up with Lynn's right nipple and then her left.

"Jill come spread her ass cheek wide for me. Bitch turn over." Lynn turned over, Jill parted the cheeks and Rita aimed the belt at Lynn's rosebud and brought it down.

"Now Lynn explain where I fit in."

"She, she, she is Mistress cousin. If anything happens to Mistress we all belong to her. You will treat her as you treat Mistress. She disciplines us all. Including Mistress Jean on occasion." Lynn said before going to stand in a corner where she was instantly ignored.

I had finished lapping up all of the nasty milk. Aunty Rita took a seat beside Mistress Jean. Aunty Rita motioned for me to sit in her lap. Jill stood beside Mistress Jean.

Mistress Jean and Aunty Rita flipped through a magazine folding down some pages. Aunty Rita started massaging my breast. I shifted away from her hand, but she just shifted them with me.

"It's ok Sammie get used to it. Your tiny nubs will need to constantly be massaged. Look at these pages, which style do you like best?" Aunty Rita asked.

I found one of the pages that had been marked and saw a cute guy with low sides and a top knot. He had on an olive tank top and loose dark blue shorts.

"Good choice Sammie. I think you will look great like that."

"Aunty Rita, what do you mean?"

"It means that as long as you have no breast, you will look like Sammie. I'm getting ready to cut your hair. Jill is going to grab some shorts out of the hall closet and a tank top for you. Starting today until further notice you will dress like Sammie when you are permitted to wear clothes."

I freaked, I wanted to get out of there but Rita held me tight against her. Whispering shh in my ear as Mistress Jean started playing with my nipples. Jill placed the clothes on a chair. Mistress directed me back to neutral position. As I sat on the floor she combed through my long blonde hair, before sectioning off a topknot. The rest she shaved. Jill handed me a mirror to see. I looked just like Saul. With no hair, they were right. I looked like Sammie. Evidently Rita was still pissed at Lynn, because she gathered Lynn's long hair into a crude ponytail and cut it. Lynn was now sporting a pixie cut.

Mistress Jean lifted her foot to my mouth. I took the baby toe and began to suck it. I made sure it was nice and wet before moving to the next toe. I massaged the excess spit into the heel of the foot.

I started to move to the next foot when Mistress Jean put her foot in my bowl. Immediately Rita poured milk in the bowl. I licked and slurped at Mistresses foot and milk.

Around me Mistress talk with Rita as if I wasn't making love to her feet. I was confused about what was going on, especially me becoming Sammie. I know I now looked like a boy but I wasn't a boy. I had always been momma's princess. I cried. No one soothed me. Ms. Lynn's time in the corner was over. She joined aunt Jill in the kitchen area and started helping to cut up vegetables. My tears mixed with the milk making it taste worst than it already tasted. I just wanted to turn back the clock, I needed my mom. But that wasn't to be. After ten minutes Aunty Rita handed me a towel, which I used to wipe Mistress Jean's feet.

"Rita get in there and finish cooking. You know them bitches can't cook. Make sure it's enough for Sammie and the twins as well. Jill go get the salve. Sammie and I will be in the office. Wait outside the office until I invite you in. Come on Sammie boy." Mistress Jean instructed and everyone jumped in to action.

Mistress Jean took my hand and guided upstairs to her office. There was a Mac computer on a desk in one corner, but there were dozens of monitors on the wall. I could see aunty Rita in the kitchen, Jill in the hall and some other places that weren't inside of this house. Before I could figure out where they were she killed all the monitors except the one that showed the computers Home Screen. She typed in a few codes and up came momma's bill, well really my bills now. Most of them were in red, a few were in yellow, and one was in green.

"Lay across my lap."

I stood with shaky legs and laid as I was instructed. Having seen my aunts today I knew what was coming. I started sobbing before I received the first lick. She ran a wooden hairbrush that had been on the desk back forth on my ass while she talked to me.

"Remember last night when I asked you to get in the bed but you asked me what the hell I was doing in your house? You refused to address your sister as Ms. Sarah. You tried to hit her back until Saul stopped you. By the time you got into the kitchen you were five minutes late. Do you remember these things?"

"Yes, Mistress Jean, I'm so sorry."

"I'm glad you are sorry, but now you are going to see what it is like to be punished as an adult." Mistress Jean said before she started paddling my ass.

"Count them out."

"1". I sobbed out. I missed two because I was crying, but Mistress corrected me. I counted to 10.

"Jill, come in. Take care of Sammie.

Mistress held me down as Jill applied a salve to my bottom. The initial application stung, but it started soothing my burning bottom. Jill massaged one cheek, my Mistress massaged the other. They massaged well after the pain had subsided. I started enjoying it and moaned. Mistress took a finger and parted my pussy. She placed at the opening I humped at it trying to get it in.

"Not yet Sammie. Soon. Turn over. Jill go ahead."

As soon as I turned over Jill poured some kind of oil on my breast. It tingled. She massaged it in. As she massaged Mistress pulled at the nipples. Lifting them away from my chest ant twisting them. The twisting stung. My chest was reddening but the kept up their ministrations. Eventually Jill's head lowered and captured a nipple. She sucked as if she were trying to get milk. She moved to the other nipple also searching for milk. She went back and forth for about twenty minutes. I was squirming. It felt great and occasionally Mistress would tap on my clit. Finally Mistress sent Jill away.

We looked over the bills, she made them all current she fussed and told me she would be taking them over again. I was relieved. My stomach growled. She heard. She laughed, she had me follow her into the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet after pulling up her skirt. She had a big hairy bush. The curls were jet black. She had me assume the neutral position.

"I hate to pee without help and toilet paper is to rough on my sensitive skin. This is the first part of your real training. You will place you hand between my legs and rub my pussy while I piss. When I finish you will carefully lick me clean from my pussy to my ass. It's ok, all the adults receive a morning enema. Yours will start tomorrow, your aunt Stacy will give them to you at 6 am. So be up and in the master bathroom. You may have to start giving Stacy an enema as well. It was your mom's job, but Rita has taken it over. Rita or Stacy will let you know. If my piss lands on you, then you are to lick it off. No matter what liquid I offer you, enjoy it. Do I make myself clear?

I looked up into her hazel eyes. They were radiating love. I nodded my head, placed my hands on her pussy and started to rub. As I rub the yellow nectar warmed my hand as it flowed over it into the toilet. I rather enjoyed it. As I felt the last trickle I removed my hand caught her eyes and licked every drop of pee off of my hand. She stood I licked her from her moist pussy to her ass. I licked as if my life depended on it. I love the salty and sweet taste. It reminded me of kettle corn. When she pushed my head away. I licked my lips clean.

"Good boy Sammie. If I could just hurry your tits along we would be in business. Come on let's go see what's for lunch."

When we walked into the kitchen there was fruit and tuna sandwiches on the table along with glasses of tea and water. On the floor there was a sheet with my bowl and 2 plates they also had tuna and fruit on them. There was a saucer of milk along with 2 glasses of tea. My aunt Jill and Ms. Lynn were sitting in the neutral position waiting to eat. The Mistress blessed the food. But no one ate until she had taken and swallowed her first bite. Then everyone picked up there food and started to eat.

Rita looked at me and shook her head. Was I not allowed to eat?

"Sammie, kitty's may only use there tongues unless at the grown up table. You'll graduate from kitty on your next birthday." Aunty Rita told me.

I lapped at my tuna, how fitting, tuna for the kitty. I wondered what life would be like at home. As if reading my mind Rita spoke up.

"You will have your main meals here. At home you will be able to eat with your siblings as always until Sarah becomes nineteen, which at that time she will decide how to feed you and Saul."

I shook my head in acknowledgment. I was tired. I ate my food as Mistress and Rita discussed the new family dynamics. They were proud of Sarah for spanking my thighs. They figured it wouldn't be long before Lynn went from Ms. Lynn to my pussy licker. I wouldn't be allowed to cum but I could have my pussy licked whenever I liked if Sarah demoted Lynn. If not it would be added to Stacey's morning duties. I was to be wet at all times. Something they called edging. Saul would get trained by uncle Steve to be a house boy, whatever that was. They didn't go into great details.

After lunch Mistress had me to carefully remove her blouse and bra. Rita climbed onto Mistresses lap and showed me how to suckle. I couldn't even think about using teeth or I would be paddled. I could however pinch and twist the nipple not in my mouth. Rita humped Mistress Jean's leg while she suckled. Rita looked disappointed when she was made to stop so that I could start. Rita massaged my chest while I suckled. My other aunts cleaned and hand washed the dishes.

After I had gotten the hang of suckling I was placed on the ground beside Rita. Rita took position in front of Mistress Jane.

"Mistress, may I please lick your lovely pussy today?" Rita's asked with stars in her eyes.

As an answer to her question Mistress pulled up her skirt and parted her thighs. Rita used a finger to lightly part the hairy pussy. Then she sniffed the pussy as one might do with fine wine, she stuck out her tongue to capture the nectar. She rolled it around on her tongue before swallowing. Next she took a long swipe of the pussy, before enjoying the smell and taste. After three swipes Rita took her tongue and licked my lips. My tongue snaked out capturing hers trying to get a taste of nectar. Rita inhaled, she held my head in place, tonguing me. Using 2 of her fingers to gather more nectar from the Mistress she fed me her fingers. She pushed them into the back of my throat making me gag. She just massaged my tonsils before turning back to the Mistress and feasting on her pussy. Every once in a while Rita would feed me her fingers. I would suck them dry. The Mistress snapped her fingers 3 times and my aunts came over and started sucking her tits. She snapped her fingers once and Rita stopped sucking on Mistress. My head was guided into its place. I too inhaled the sweet aroma of pussy before repeating what I had saw Rita doing. I licked up and down the pussy when I got to the wet hole Rita held my head there and told me to hold my tongue stiff and let Mistress ride my face. As I did I had a finger sliding up and down my pussy, I tried to capture it but it moved to fast. I felt my mouth filling up with cum, I tried to swallow it all, but it kept coming, I coughed into the pussy. I tried to pull my head away but Rita pushed it further into the pussy I gave up trying to breathe and I drank as fast as I could. It was escaping the corners of my mouth. Mistress snapped her finger again and everyone gently stopped what they were doing. She smiled at me, her hazel eyes damp from cumming. I had eaten my first pussy and survived.

Rita gently rolled me onto my back before she and my aunts licked all of the cum from the sides of my mouth, neck and chest. Next Rita licked the Mistress clean. She would gather cum on her tongue and share it with one or the other of my aunts. When the three of them started touching each other they were stopped.

"I've decided no one in this family cums before Sammie does on Friday night. Including you Rita. The two of you have been real catty. Lynn apologize to Rita. Jill, Sammie will put salve on your ass. Afterwards help Rita and Jill pack dinner for the twins and Sammie, you can also put my plate in their basket I'll be there every afternoon this week. Rita, have Steve find cute white boxers for Sammie before Friday night. He's not the house boy this week, is he?"

"No ma'am he isn't. It's Phil's week. Will Sammie need a shirt as well?"

"Yes, all white and a white top hat as well. I want him to feel like a real boy. I can't wait until his tits grow in and we can have a real wedding night for me and Samantha. Make sure that there's extra milk in the basket for Sammie and Lynn when you take the basket be sure there's at least a gallon of milk. Sammie will need half a gallon a day."

"Rita, I'm so sorry forgive me, please. I just scared about Ms. Sarah taking over. And Mistress I'll call the milkman and add Sammie to the route." Ms. Jill exclaimed. She had a sadness in her eyes, but I'm sure she meant every word.

It was a quarter till 4. I massaged Jill's ass until she told me she felt better. Mistress then gave me my new clothes to put on and I was dismissed to take a nap until dinner at six. I found out that even though our family didn't all sit at the same table every night, we all ate the same meal at the same time with a few exceptions. I was to be given excessive amounts of milk because I needed tits, real tits not plastic, aunt Jill had been instructed to lose some weight so she had less food than anyone and uncle Phil had more food than anyone because he had more muscle. I also learned that aunt Stacey kept track of everyone's weight, menstrual cycle, blood samples, and anything else that effected our health. I'm not sure why I was surprised since she was a doctor. I also learned she would be the one who checked to make sure my hymen was still in check.

I was grateful to be going home and taking a nap, the day had been exhausting. I kept my boy clothes on and climbed into the bed. I was awaken at 10 till six with a flip flop on my thigh.

"Sammie, get up. I'll be spanked if you are late. You need to start setting alarms. I won't punish you this time, but it's your last free pass. Get refreshed for dinner."

Dinner was salmon, with a vegetable medley. The others had tea. I had milk. Saul was learning his new position and was serving everyone before being able to eat. The other weird thing about dinner was that the mistress and Ms. Sarah asked like adults and when I tried to contribute my eighteenteen year old sister told me that little boys were to be seen and not heard. She treated me like a ten year old boy. Ms. Sarah even poured my milk and insisted that I drink every drop before I could eat any of my food. Ms. Sarah dismissed me for my bath and told me the dishes would be waiting when I got back.

The Mistress told Sarah what a wonderful job she was doing with me. My eyes stung as I escaped up the stairs for a much needed bath. Once I finished I out on a pair of Saul's boxers and went downstairs with no shirt on.

"Sam, I see your tits and why do you have on my boxers," Saul inquired.

I opened my moth to answer but Ms. Sarah answered instead.

"His name is Sammie, he has no breast, just as you have no breast. Until he does have breast you will address and treat him as Sammie. You were told this earlier. I will not be in the habit of repeating myself. Bend over." With that Ms. Sarah grabbed a wooden spoon and spanked Saul's thighs. "Now shower and straight to bed."

"Oh my God Sarah, you are a natural, I can't wait until you turn nineteen. It took Lynn months before she could spank anyone. I had to beat her before she would spank your momma the first time. I'm so proud of you." Mistress Jean gushed.

"Mistress, do I have to let Ms. Lynn share the disciplinarian duties with me."

"No, you do not. Usually the young woman starts on her nineteenth birthday and gradually takes over for the aunt, but I can see that you are ready now. On Friday night I'll make you the official disciplinarian. Lynn can help Sammie become Samantha."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm going to love my new role. May I please be excused? I want to shower and go to bed."

"Yes, you may. I'll drink my coffee and be up to tuck you and Saul both in the bed."

I had been hand washing the dishes, but I stopped to make the coffee. I even poured myself a glass of milk that I sipped after I rinsed a dish. The dishes were done by the time the coffee finished. I poured the rest of my milk into a bowl, removed my boxers, and handed Mistress Jean the perfect cup of coffee before taking a my neutral position on the floor beside her.

"Thank you Sammie, for my coffee and for removing your clothes and getting into neutral position. It's important that you only do this after your siblings have gone to bed, even after they turn nineteen. After they have been fully trained I'll teach you new rules. After coffee I'll need to pee again, and I'll need to teach you your new night time routine."

I purred and lapped my milk. Mistress patted my head and rubbed my back for awhile before going to tuck my siblings in for the night. I licked up every drop of milk and waited for her to return. When she did she took my hand and led me to the master bathroom. She kissed me thoroughly biting my lips pinching my nipples. I was in heaven. When my breathing changed she stopped. I helped her out of her panties and assisted her on the toilet. I put my hand on her pussy and started to rub her hard as she started to pee. She closed her eyes and released a torrent of piss. I helped to rub it out. As it slowed to a trickle I used my tongue and slurped her remaining pee. I loved the way she tasted. She got up and bent over. I licked her to a quiet orgasm."