Special Night

Story Info
Husbands friend help himself when he spends the night over.
1.9k words
4.12
86.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yanglee30
Yanglee30
35 Followers

I got married in my mid-twenties to my husband, we had known each other for a long time and decided to marry when we were both 24. It's how I got take advantage of on a night I can never forget. We grew up in a small city in California and were neighbors, as we grew up we did everything together. After we got married we moved to a small town in Oklahoma, Tulsa. It is quite small compared to where we'd lived in California. Moving here, my husband was quick to make friends who would come over to hang out and drink.

This small town wasn't used to having many Asians around, it was hard for us because some people were shocked to see Asians here.

He quickly became friends with a tall American man Joshua, who was a bit heavy, I couldn't help looking at him from time to time and I noticed him checking me out from time to time. He and my husband would usually go out and get drunk together before returning to our home, which would cause him crash at our place in our spare room. This is the story of how I was taken by a white man.

It started as a typical Friday while I was grocery shopping for groceries to make dinner for my husband. As I was browsing through the aisle at Reasor's, I receive a called from my husband telling me that he and his friend Joshua were going out for a bit, so he would be home a bit late. As I hung up I let out a sigh of displeasure, I wasn't too happy that he was going out when it was supposed to be our anniversary night. How could he forget our anniversary of all things?

As soon as I got home, I started to cook, then got out the wine bottle and got dressed in a sexy see through lingerie, stockings, and garter belt. As I waited and waited for my husband to get home, I started to drink the wine to pass the time as I waited for him to stumble home. Eventually I dozed off, too tired and buzzed from waiting for him to come home. I woke up around 11pm and he wasn't home yet, so I called him to see if he was coming home at all.

"Hey, babe, where are you at? It's our special night, did you forget?"

Slurring, my husband responded, "sorry baby, lost track of the time, I'm coming home now."

I got so excited that I was going to fuck my husband's brain out when he got home. I rushed to heat up dinner, expecting him to be home within 30 minutes, but an hour passed and he still wasn't home. Eventually, though, I heard keys jingling and the front door being unlocked.

I pulled out a chair and sat on it, spreading my legs, so when my husband walked in the front door he could see me all spread out for him.

As the lights flicked on, I shielded my eyes, giving them time to adjust to the brightness illuminating the room. As my vision acclimated to the brightness I was shocked and embarrassed that Joshua saw me spread out, with my pussy in full view for him, I let out a yelp and quickly closed my legs. There in the doorway was my drunk husband, supported by Joshua.

"I'm sorry," I said with embarrassment, but he said he saw nothing and not to worry. I told him to help carry my drunk, passed-out husband into our room. As he was carrying my husband into our room, I was so frustrated.

"Yeah, sorry about your husband."

"It's ok." I responded, hiding my frustration. " I cooked some steak for my husband, but he's drunk, would you like to have it? I can reheat it for you."

"Sure." He responded. As he was eating, I was helping myself to what was left of the wine. Eventually we started some small talk and I found out that he is divorced, that he grew up in this small town, and much more. As he got up and grabbed his car keys, I suggested he stay in our guest room, since he smelled of alcohol and I didn't want him to get in trouble. As I led him down the hallway, I felt like he was checking me out, and it was turning me on. Leading him to the guest room, I flicked on the light and notice that the bed wasn't made and there were clothes strewn on it. Without thinking I climbed onto the bed on all fours picking up my dirty clothes, forgetting what I was wearing or what I was showing to him. After picking up my clothes I threw it into the closet and apologized for having a dirty room. As I was leaving I notice a tent in his pants and he noticed what I saw.

"Sorry, but it's been a while."

"It's ok, don't be ashamed, it's natural."

As I turned to walk away he said, "you shouldn't be ashamed either, since it's natural."

That's when I realized that I was wet and he could see it on my thigh. As I turned red and was about to walk away he grabbed my hand and told me, "it's okay." I just brushed it off and climbed into bed, I was so horny that I tried to get my husband to fuck me, but he was out cold, so I just decide to sleep it off. I woke up in the middle of the night with my pussy aching and decide to go grab a cup of water. As I passed the guest room I peeked inside and was shocked to my core as Joshua laying in bed stroking his cock while holding one of my panties to his face.

He had to be at least 8 inches long, and thick too. I was mesmerized by his huge cock. I could feel my juices running down my leg; I didn't know what came over me, but I was so horny. Slowly I crept into the room without him noticing me. Getting on my knees, I lowered my head and open my mouth to suck on his mushroom head. Using my tongue, I teased his slit and heard him moan. Standing straight up, my panties fell onto my head; he was shocked and apologized but I just continued to bob my head up and down. As I sucked his cock for dear life I lifted my head with a loud slurp and his dick popped out. Moving my mouth, I licked the underside of his cock while I squeezed his mushroom head with my palm. Continuing to his balls I sucked on them and then pulled my head back, so his balls popped out of my mouth. Putting his mushroom head in my mouth I stroked his shaft and I knew he was cumming. I gripped his balls and felt them spasming while I sucked hard on his cock, making sure to swallow every drop. As I got up to leave, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his still hard cock. He got up and laid me down on the bed and spread my legs.

"We can't do this, you're my husband's friend and he's in the other room."

"It'll be ok if you don't say anything, besides you already sucked my cock," he whispered, as he lined up his mushroom to my entrance.

"Let me suck you again, or give you a hand job, ok?" I pleaded, trying to the last moment to preserve my wedding vows.

As I anticipated, he didn't even try to enter me slowly, allowing me time to accept his girth and length. He Shoved his entire cock into me, causing me to moan in pain. My pussy didn't have enough time to adjust to this new intruder, it was being stretched beyond anything I'd felt. As he relentlessly speared his entire dick into me, I moaned, feeling pain mixed with pleasure.

Hearing him whisper under his breath, "Oh God, you're so tight," I felt like my pussy was being invaded and plunder for its natural resources. My once tight pussy, accustomed only to my husband's penis, was now being resized for his friend's huge tool, and it turned me on knowing he came and claimed my pussy like a conqueror claiming new land. Soon pain turned into pleasure, and I wrapped my legs into him, started to push back into his thrust. Pulling my nightie off he freed my tits and started devouring them like an infant, sucking and nibbling one while squeezing the other. As my orgasm start to build I felt his penis get bigger, in a panicked state I told him to pull out and not to cum in me, but my pussy and legs betrayed me, wrapping my legs around him, my pussy wanted to accept his semen as though it had been conquered. Shoving his entire 8 inches into me, he grunted, and I felt him shoot wave after wave of potent seed into me.

As his cock deflated, he pulled out, and I felt his semen gush out of my pussy. I used my torn panties to wipe as best as I could. He told me I was the tightest pussy he had ever had the pleasure of fucking and gave me a deep kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth. As I got up to leave, he told me how hot a fuck I was, and to go to bed with his seed in me. As I lay down next to my husband to sleep, I felt my vagina and how sore it had gotten. When I woke up in the morning, my husband was still asleep, so I took a quick shower and tried to scoop out as much of the remaining semen as I could. I got dressed and started to cook breakfast for my husband and the conqueror. Joshua woke up before my husband, he came and stood behind me and said he was sorry about raping me last night and please don't say anything to my husband. All I told him was it takes two to tango and that I enjoyed it if he enjoyed it, but that it had to stop.

As I mentioned that last sentence he pushed his groin into me and said, "you sure?" as I felt his fat cock hardening between my ass cheek. I told him, "we can't." but my body betrayed me, and I felt my nipples harden and my pussy leaking (though I don't know if that was from the excitement or the missed semen I couldn't clean up). Before we could go any further, my husband walked into the kitchen and profusely apologized for last night and how he couldn't keep Joshua company. Joshua responded, "it's okay, you wife kept me busy for a bit," as I shot him dirty looks and turned to finish making breakfast. As I sat down the meal and plates, I felt my phone vibrate and took it out to read a text that made me embarrassed and scared. All it said was, "You be my good little asian slut, and I won't tell your husband how you moaned after I ravaged your pussy last night. From now on, I want to fuck your tight pussy." But that's for another time.

***

Special thanks to axelotto for helping me edit this story.

Yanglee30
Yanglee30
35 Followers