Special Order Pt. 02

Story Info
She and sugar daddy have dinner, bath, and sex in rental.
4k words
4.55
20.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To skip straight to sex, search the page for XXX and start after that.

If you want a special order story written to suit your fantasy, send me feedback.

Yours,

Virginia O.

*

Kelsey waited anxiously for Jason's phone call, or email, or text message. Everyday she thought he would reach out to her, but it seemed to take forever. During her breaks at work she would go into the bathroom and masturbate thinking about what they had done, wishing he would hurry up and plan for the next time.

Jason waited five days before he got back in touch with Kelsey. He had a life with a job and a family and he didn't intend for Kelsey to be anything other than his toy. That was what had been agreed to. Her impatience was clear in her tone when they spoke. He ordered her to stop masturbating until the next time they saw each other, which she reluctantly agreed to after a brief argument. He wanted her to be as impatient as possible please him the next time they were together.

He rented an Airbnb for the weekend, and told her to bring a weekend bag. She would be staying the night, but he would come and go as he pleased, and as his life required of him. Thinking about having a woman waiting just for him, and a woman so young, with a nearly insatiable sex drive at that brought a smile to his face every time he thought of it. He thought of it often in the days leading up to their next meeting.

Kelsey arrived first, letting herself in with the key code Jason had given her. She prepared him dinner as he had instructed. She wasn't much of a cook, so he'd given her the task of making a fairly elaborate salad and following a cookie recipe. Salad and cookies seemed like a pretty silly dinner, but she didn't say that to him. She wanted him to be happy so that he would make her happy as soon as possible when he showed up.

A package has been delivered to her at work the afternoon before, and he told her not to open it until she got to the Airbnb and had his dinner prepared and the cookies cooling. When she finally was able, she opened the package to find a plaid mini skirt, knee high stockings, and an underbust corset. She'd just finished putting it on when he walked in the door, and she went to greet him.

She ran up to him like the schoolgirl she was dressed like and threw her arms over his shoulders, pulling herself up to kiss him. " I missed you Daddy."

"I'm sure you did. I brought you another present. Do you like the one you're wearing?"

"Yes. Do you like it?" She spun around for him as he held one of your fingers. He stopped her when she was facing away from him and rolled down the waistband of her skirt, hiking it up so that it was little more than a ribbon around her waist. She looked delectable, but he had a level of self-control she lacked, and he enjoyed making her wait.

"You look good enough to eat, which I might do if you behave well. Did you see how big the bathtub was here? It was most of the reason, other than privacy, that I got this. I want you to go run me a bath."

"Can I open my present first, sir?" she smiled, but seeing the severe look on his face she turned quickly to go do as she'd been told. She was determined to be a good little daddy's girl. He swatted her ass as she skipped down the hall.

Jason walked into the bathroom and watched Kelsey bending over as she turned on the bath for him. He set down a bag from the grocery store with wine, olive oil and salt in it. He would have had Kelsey purchase the wine, but she was too young. He couldn't stop his laughter for a full minute when she reminded him that she could only get the food items because of her age. He picked up the oil and salt on a last minute whim.

XXX

She turned back to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck again. His hands moved down to her ass and he squeezed, lifting her off the floor and feeling her chest press against him. He chose the corset without a bust to ensure she was on full display for him. It suited her well, and she looked even sexier than she would otherwise. He shook his head at his good fortune and reached his hand around to her pussy, making sure she was slick and recently shaven as instructed. Also, he wanted to see how wet she was. She was very well lubricated, but not yet out of her mind with lust, and that's where he intended to send her.

"Take off my clothes. Start with my shoes." He watched her get on her hands and knees, and he smiled to see her do what she was told so quickly. "What do you say girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl." After she'd undressed him, he got into the tub and told her to open her present. She went wide eyed when she saw the butt plug. It was large and intimidating, but he'd teach her to take it. There was a battery, which she put in the plug, twisting it and dropping it. She was giggling as it skidded and buzzed across the floor.

"Bring that over here to me. Sit on the side of the tub and I'll show you how it works." Kelsey brought it over and sat down, biting her lip with anxiety over the size of it. " I know it looks like a lot, and it is. I'll make sure you're stretched well enough not to injure you, but I'll be honest. This is going to feel really intense. I insist that you enjoy the way it hurts, though." Kelsey swallowed audibly and Jason rinsed off the plug and turned it off, setting it aside. " Go get the salt and oil. You're going to give me a massage." Kelsey's eyebrows went up, anticipating her orgasm would be near. She had not had one in several days, like she promised. She hadn't touched herself, though she really had wanted to. Maybe next time she would just to see how much trouble she got in. She got the salt and oil and came back.

" Where do you want me?" She smiled flirtatiously with the salt in one hand and the oil in the other.

" Come straddle me. Keep your corset and skirt on." Kelsey stepped into the bath, one foot on either side of Jason. She squatted down, in between his legs, then up onto her knees so his cock was at the entrance of her pussy. " Do not ride my cock without my permission, am I clear?"

" Yes sir. Crystal." she smiled wide, and felt very clever.

" I need to check for understanding. Tell me what you will not do without my permission."

" I won't do anything without your permission sir. I'm a good daddy's girl."

" That was a really good answer." Jason's already hard member got even more so. He was feeding her all of her lines before, but now she was much more participatory in the dialogue. That was good. It indicated she liked it. " Tell me specifically what I just instructed you that you are not to do without my explicit permission."

" I am not allowed to ride your cock without permission. Kneeling here, feeling you on my lips, wanting you thrust inside of me, knowing I could have you if only I sat down at just the right angle, I know I'm not allowed." She moved her hips slightly back and forth, causing the head of his cock to spread her labia. He felt the wetness. She leaned back away from him, pushing with her feet so she was no longer on her knees until she was back on her butt, in between his legs with nothing inside of her and with very little other than an inch of water and a great deal of tension between them. "I respect your decision Daddy." she looked down at him, seeing how swollen he'd come, and smiled. She had power as well as him. That was starting to become more clear to her. She giggled, and opened the oil.

"Rub it on my shoulders and my chest. Then add salt, and massage me" Jason said.

" Of course" Kelsey smiled. "Sir." Seeing her embrace the role like this was a turn-on for Jason. His experience wasn't as limited as Kelsey's, but he didn't have much experience with a woman who didn't already know that she wanted to have her boundaries pushed. He watched the water lift up her skirt as she rubbed him. It soaked into her corset and she reached for the salt. When both of her hands were full of salt, and then on his shoulders, his hand went to her pussy and started rubbing. She started moaning. He was back in control of the situation. They were both glad for that.

His hand moved further forward, toward her asshole. As he put a finger into her, she jumped, squealing and laughing at herself for having done so. He pulled her up by the waist, onto her knees. " Kiss my neck while I play with you." he told her, and as she kissed his neck, he reached for the oil. Most of it spilled into the water, but a great deal got on his hands. Her ass was positioned just above the surface of the water. With one hand he grabbed a cheek, with the other he stuck the tip of every finger, one after the other, into her ass, listening to her breath change as he did so. She kept kissing his neck, breathing heavily.

He poured more oil, some onto her back and some into his right hand. The oil on her back dripped down toward her asshole as he spread her cheeks. It dribbled in, and his thumb followed. His entire thumb went into her ass as she kneeled on all fours, his plaything. She inhaled quickly, gasping at the sensation. He held his thumb where it was, allowing her time to get accustomed to the intrusion.

"You feel your asshole spreading?"

"Yes daddy." her breath quickened "How many fingers do you have in me? I think it may be too much."

"That's just my thumb baby girl. You're going to take much more by the time we're finished." He heard her gasp in surprise, and it made him laugh. Keeping his thumb firmly in her ass, he pulled her back to a seated position by using his left hand to pull on her shoulder. His thumb went deeper as she sat, and he watched her eyes grow wide with wonder. He pulled her close to kiss him. He kept kissing her while swiveling his thumb inside of her, cutting off her moans with his mouth. He thrust in and out of her asshole slowly, widening the entrance for later. Her moaning became steady deep sound. She was clearly getting worked up, and that's when he decided to stop.

" Now rinse the rest of the salt off of me, wash my hands, and get that gorgeous ass out of the tub. I need you to find a towel to dry me off with."

Kelsey looked at Jason, dumbstruck. Dumbfoundead. He couldn't possibly want this to be over just yet, could he? She was so desperate for more. " No. I need. I need... I need more." Jason smiled, and leaned back. His eyes laughed at her. " Oh! That's not enough! I have to have more. Now." Kelsey got to her knees, grabbing Jason's rock hard cock, and leaned forward positioning herself for his entry. She felt the head of his dick spreading her pussy lips, and moved back in order to impale herself on him. With his hands at her waist, he prevented her from going any further. He held her there, with the tip of his cock at her entrance. He held her there, as she was desperate, seemingly dying for it. She looked up pleadingly. His eyes still laughed at her as he held her right there. Close...but not quite where she wanted.

"What are you not allowed to do without my permission Kelsey?" his question sounded so sarcastic to her desperate mind. Her body was desperate. Her feelings were everywhere.

" I need it. Please. I need it please." Kelsey was so anxious to have him that all her pride disappeared. Her joy at having had some power dissipated. She only had need now.

"Get out of the bath. Do not touch me. Go prepare our salads. I'll meet you in the dining room." Jason's tone sounded wooden, but his resolve was obvious. She was not going to be getting anything more than he would allow her to have. The only way to get what she wanted at this point, and thought she needed, was to be a good girl. It was so hard to be a good girl when he made her feel so naughty. She climbed out of the bath, at a loss for words, and wrapping herself in a towel, headed toward the kitchen. Before she left the bathroom, she turned to make sure that Jason didn't want her to come back to him. His expression was very clear.

"Yes daddy. I'll go prepare our salads and wait for you."

"That's a good girl. I know this is hard for you. I want you to know that I'm not going to make it any easier. You're going learn passion like never before, and discipline with it. I'm going to teach you. Now leave the room and get our dinner ready."

When he got to the dining room, Kelsey had already started eating. She was practically finished. "I hope you don't mind, Daddy."

"In the future I might, but for tonight it's okay. Do you like having something in your mouth?" He smiled the question at her.

With a mouth full, she found it hard to answer with more than "Mmmm-hmmm!" and her closed-mouth grin.Then her plate was empty. She put her silverware on it and pushed it away. She stood, pulling out Jason's chair with flourish. " Your chair, sir."

"You're charming, sweetheart." Jason said, sitting and laughing at Kelsey as she tried to push the chair in but was unable to due to his weight. She was such a sweet girl, and slight. She appeared to have a strength of character though, which he appreciated. It added blood to his hard-on to know that he would be getting a blowjob from a slut with so much personality. " Bring that charm to your knees." Jason has been wrapped in a towel at the waist, which he slipped off as he sat on the chair and spread his legs. He pulled his chair to the table and began eating.

" How am I supposed to get to it?" Kelsey asked. " You just scooted under the table."

" Go after what you want." Jason managed to keep his face straight until Kelsey was on her knees, crawling under the table in between his legs. At that he found it impossible not to grin ear to ear. "Go slowly. We aren't in a rush." Jason ate slowly, savoring Kelsey's mouth around him more than the salad. It was a way to make eating healthy feel very good. His 2020 diet plans had fallen apart toward the end of March. He'd recently read about how to incentivize healthy eating. He hadn't read an idea this good yet. Eventually Kelsey sped her motions around him. He was excited enough when he had started to eat in the first place. Her going faster would not help him last longer though, so he wrapped his legs around her and told her to stay still. His cock was lodged at the front of her throat and she made gagging sounds that pleased him while he finished his dinner.

When he decided to have dessert, he thought he'd invite her to sit with him. Looking underneath the table, he saw that her hands were in between her legs. "Are you masturbating?"

Again, with a mouthful, all Kelsey could manage was "Mmmmm-hmmmm."

"You agreed to stop masturbating days ago. When did you break the agreement?" he backed up further, pulling himself out of her mouth. She dropped down to all fours, looking up at him and grinning.

"You said until I saw you again. I saw you again, so I thought I could masturbate again." Her face froze and her eyebrows went up slightly, clearly trying to gauge whether or not her lie had worked. It had not. Jason made a come hither motion, and she crawled out from under the table.

"The only reason that I'm not going to punish you yet is because I'm horny. I want you to know that. Your punishment will come, but at my pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy. I'll take my punishment when you decide. What do you want me to do now though?" Kelsey stood up, and Jason pulled her toward him and onto his lap. Her knees bent and her legs spread. She kneeled, each of her legs on either side of his. Her skirt was wet from the bathtub, and so was her corset. He pulled the skirt up over her head and off, flinging it to the floor. He untied the corset at the back, but instead of loosening it, he cinched it tighter. He started at the bottom, slipping his finger underneath and pulling. Kelsey's pussy rested on his cock, but he did not let her put it inside of herself. He kept pulling on the corset strings, tightening them is he moved up, like a pair of boots. Her breath grew more shallow and her already perky tits lifted even higher into the air. Her nipples were rock hard. Holding a hand at the the back of her neck, he leaned her back and moved himself forward so that he could suck on her tits. Her gasps came in short and sudden breaths because his tightening of the corset had made short breaths the only kind she could take.

With his left hand he pulled her elbows behind her back, and wrapped the ends of her corset strings around them, securing her at the elbows, holding the strings there, wound around his left hand on her lower back so she wouldn't fall but couldn't move much. He sat up straighter while holding her nearly level with the floor as he pinched her nipples and slapped her breasts as she kept taking shallow heated breaths, and as her pussy dripped onto his cock. Finally he pulled her up to face him and looked into her eyes, seeing she looked at him worshipfully. It was because of that look that he decided to allow her to have his cock.

He pushed into her quickly, watching her face contort into a combination of ecstasy and pain. He put a hand on either side of her hips, lifting and releasing her onto him as her panting became more labored and the movements mildly loosened the corset. She was nearly silent, saving all of the energy in her lungs for breathing. He went faster, pulling her up further, slamming her down harder. As he got close to cuming, she got close, too. He could see her gaze soften and her jaw clench while her nostrils flared. He unwound the strings at her elbows, quickly loosening the corset further without losing his rhythm. Her screaming orgasm stroked his ego as the walls of her pussy wrapped around his cock, and the animalistic noises she made justified the privacy of the Airbnb he had looked for.

He pulled her off of his cock, put her back on her knees, and wrap his legs around her to hold her still while jerking off onto her face. He could tell she was still in the throes of the orgasm as he came on her. When he finished, he wiped the spurts of cum all over her face. She made a slow return to reality.

"That is my good and dirty girl. You will leave that cum on your face until I return tomorrow. Say it."

"I'm a good girl. And dirty..." she looked around, trying to remember what she was supposed to say or do. " Thank you. That was amazing. That was unlike anything..."

" You will leave my cum on your face until I return tomorrow. Say it."

" Right. Yes sir. Yes daddy. I will. I won't wash my face until you come back for me tomorrow. Thank you."

"Wash the dishes before I come back, though." Kelsey stayed on the floor, spent. She was very happy, but still in a daze. Jason got his clothes from the bathroom, dressed almost entirely and was finishing the buttoning of his shirt as he came back to the dining room. Kelsey had managed to get into a dining chair by then, but had not done anything other than that. She still looked like she had her brains fucked out. Jason was incredibly happy that he had found her, and he admired his prize for a moment before taking out his wallet. He put $200 on the table. "You're a good girl."

"Would it be okay if" Kelsey fumbled for words "I don't know how to say it. I would just really... could we maybe leave out the allowance part and the part about me having to do homework? I don't want your money. I want you."

" Are you against having money?" Jason questioned. " Do you dislike learning?"

" No. It's just that... the money makes me feel cheap. The homework part is weird, plus I'm not very good at it."

Jason walked up to Kelsey, and cupped her cheek in his hand, looking down and smiling at her. "I don't want you to feel cheap. I want you to know that I don't think you're cheap. I know you aren't." Kelsy smiled up at him, mollified. He pulled another $200 out of his pocket and pushed it into her cum dampened mouth. " There. Now you're expensive." they both laughed as she spit the money.

12