Special Order Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it back! That is not what I meant and you know it." Kelsey said.

"Take it back? We had a similar discussion last time, remember? Take it back, give it back. You wanted me to give my cock back then and you want me to take the money back now. Here's the thing: my cock was not yours to take. My gifts are not yours to give back. The homework is mandatory for our relationship to continue. Those are my rules, and if you're not ok with them, I can accept that. I want to give you money, I want you to learn how to handle your own money, and I want to make you insane with my cock. It's okay if you don't want the whole package, but that's the package I offer."

" No! It's okay. I'm not comfortable with it, but I'm not comfortable with all of this. I...can't think clearly."

"Good. Give me your homework and come kiss me goodbye."

Kelsey jumped up, kissing Jason on the lips. He pushed her away, laughing. " You're covered in cum." She shrugged and got her homework from the weekend bag she'd brought. She presented it in a folder and waited for feedback (mostly praise). Instead Jason said "I'll see you tomorrow." and left.

Hearing his car start down the drive, she licked her lips, tasting him again as she turned toward the kitchen for cookies.


12