All Comments on 'Special Santa'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
That Was a Good Story!!!!

That was a good story and I like the way you described the Special Santa in the story. I like the way you develop the characters in the story and I think it would be nice to write a second chapter about the characters.

sacksackover 15 years ago
Oh my goodness....

Now that's one special sexy santa! Good luck!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
well

that's my kind of Santa!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Your protagonists suffer - Oh so much

We should all experience such suffering - although this one is a candidate for divorce court if Mrs. Claus gets her claws in to him heh.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Visits with Santa

As a person who also is a “Santa”. I’m had several Ladies who want to sit on Santa’s lap for photos and tell me that they been naughty but that I should still bring them a present. However, I never was as “lucky” as this Santa.

A fellow Santa once told me, “You know why Santa’s so Jolly? I said , No He said it’s because we know where all the naughty girls live!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES