Special Weapons and Tactics Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was amazing and a lot of fun, still. I had loved the whole seduction game I had played on her when she was still so uptight and even prissy - the new debutante wife of George Butler. My Irish charm and big dick didn't work on her directly, but I eventually got her hooked on coke and that opened the floodgates - or the pussygates - which as it turned out were actually floodgates since she was a squirter under the influence of some coke or Ecstasy combined with my big dick up her ass and another guy or sometimes 18 year old girl eating her pussy.

Hell, she got corrupted so easily I never even had to blackmail her with the covert video I had of the first time she sucked me and I fucked her. After that she was mine. I knew it and so did she. She just walked right out of Butler's house and into mine. I was hoping for a big drawn out divorce action but little wimpy George just let her go with all her pre-nup goodies. He didn't even invoke the adultery clause. Maybe he didn't want the notoriety as much as I actually DID want it. To rub his nose in it.

He and I were supposed to be huge friends from when we first met at Harvard Law School. But I faked my own friendship just as he had, I was sure. He came from an old money, Southern gentry family and I knew he looked down on me with my own new money and not quite so aristocratic family roots. Stealing his wife was great fun and a huge psychic "Lucifer Principle" pecking order boost. What I really wanted was that painting of his though. "Gettysburg." Having his wife and that painting at the same time would be...orgasmic. If I could get all his money that would be even better. Probably not - he was both pretty smart and pretty self-controlled. I really thought he would be more distraught when I seduced his young and beautiful wife right away from him.

But maybe I could get a lot of his money. Maybe I could work it to steal his painting - and then sell it back to him for $50 million or so? Wonder if he would go for that? I bet he would, if I worked it right. I could almost certainly do it merely anonymously, but I really wanted the pleasure of him KNOWING it was me who did it. That I was raping him again as I had by seducing Wendy.

I was still pretty flexible on the end game and I had to actually get the painting in my hands, first.

And today was the day that was supposed to happen and deal with the turds involved in this now major cock-up.

I didn't like to micro-manage my own managers - and David was generally one of the best at all those less than legal things he handled for me. But somehow this had not turned out well and against my own instructions. NO ONE was supposed to get shot or permanently hurt during the robbery. That might change my own end game and whole reason for doing this. The whole scandal factor - against ME and not George - went way up with those two deaths and wounding that young and pretty female SWAT officer. Fuck.

And now, this. Two of those turds in custody and undoubtedly talking or soon would be in order to escape the Alabama death penalty. The DA would definitely be prying for conspiracy and maybe even RICO evidence - fucking Feds might even get involved!

David better be able to assure me I was still totally unknown to that whole crew and no possible link back to us and specifically ME.

And my own son Sam was still totally missing. One rumor was he was last seen being taken out of a bar by some plain clothes cop, but that couldn't be nailed down and all David's actually bought cops in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach insisted none of their PD's were involved in that. Hell, could have been anybody with just a fake badge. But I knew about this Susan Thornton MILF Sam had bragged about and I still wanted her interrogated. Hell, I wanted to talk to her myself, maybe.

Finally David arrived a little after 10AM this Sunday morning.

"OK. Fill me in and it better be good."

"Shit. I don't know how they got caught. That's what I've been working on. My contact in Robbery who just thinks I'm a blogger/reporter/hanger-on type says he heard nothing at all until the house was already surrounded by the entire SWAT team. Fred, the lead homicide detective finally told him the tip came from a "CI" that the SWAT Lt. was running, somehow. And also something about "Butler's people"...

"God damn it!" I shouted. "Fucking Butler's on to us - and you didn't know this!!"

"Settle down. Maybe. I'm really working it from all angles. Maybe we underestimated him. Maybe YOU underestimated him. I'm just following your directions. Remember? Or maybe those Houston SWAT turds just dropped a dime on the other three so they wouldn't have to split the $5 million - those two and their girlfriend are all pretty tight. Funny they're the 3 that got away and the others didn't."

"That would definitely be best case. But I have to know for sure - and you have to fix this. I mean REALLY fix it even if it means pulling the plug on the whole op and eliminating that whole crew. Understand."

"Yes. And that MAY be our best answer but let's not jump the gun. Turns out that SWAT Lt. is named John Thornton. Name ring a bell?"

"Thornton...like in Susan Thornton? Coincidence?"

"Nope. He's her ex-husband but they are actually living together again now and they have 4 kids. I know you wanted to talk to her about Sam but maybe we also need some leverage against him - find out what he knows AND make him controllable."

"An interesting thought. Worth considering. What about the other 3 turds involved in the robbery and the rest of the paintings?"

"They're supposed to be here early this afternoon. One of my teams is meeting them where the map they have ends and will drive their van the rest of the way if it all looks clear and the van passes our bug and tracking inspections. Let's see how that goes and then decide."

I decided to meet them personally. After all, if they couldn't persuade me they were completely trustworthy they would never leave here alive and they had to know that unless they were complete idiots.

I met them outside when the van pulled up and with my own armed guards quite visible.

First things first, I had to see the painting. It was there in the back of the truck with 3 other smaller paintings.

"You brought these other paintings too?"

"Yep. You can have them if you want them. I know they were supposed to be ours but the heat's just too hot right now. We just want the rest of the cash, the 4.5 mil. OK?"

I supervised my guards as they unloaded the van and carefully carried the prize inside. I had it mounted on the wall in my master bedroom and then met them in the office/den.

"How did the other three get caught?"

"Shit. They flushed us. OK, maybe I panicked a little. I didn't think any of the cops down here were smart enough - or dumb enough - to do a whole big exercise on a Friday night with their whole SWAT crew AND patrol boats. I really thought they were on to us and we left in a big hurry. And it looked like we got clean away. But maybe we didn't. Somehow they tracked Doug's van to their other safe house. But not ours. Maybe we just got lucky."

"This whole thing has not gone down like I was promised. I am really upset shootings and deaths were involved. You have no idea what this is really about and you did NOT have permission to just shoot people. I'm wondering now why you all shouldn't just disappear as well?"

Things got a lot more tense right now. I assumed everyone was armed but MY guys already had their guns out and ready - including three with their own MP5's. The ex-SWAT robbers only had pistols and none drawn. Any sudden moves and they were toast and knew it.

"You don't want to do that," Peter said. Peter was their leader.

"I've left some letters with key folks - friends to open and/or pass on to other friends as well as authorities in case anything should happen to me or us."

I looked at David and he smiled at me, so I said, "Big fucking deal. You don't even know who I am - who really hired you..."

"You're John F. O'Donnell - and from my research I figure the "F" stands for "Fucking" - John Fucking O'Donnell is what everyone calls you. Especially your closest friends. Yeah, I know you think we are all retards or something. But I like to know what the hell I am getting into for $5 million dollars and there are only a couple of people that seemed to match the profile of acquirers. And YOU were top of the list. Yep. You look like you, now that we've met."

David wasn't smiling anymore and neither was I.

"But you pay us off and uphold your end of the deal and you got nothing to worry about. And we'd love to work for you again sometime. Obviously you need some people like me, or you wouldn't have gone outside David's organization to do even this job, right?"

Obviously we needed more time and couldn't just disappear these people. David would have to track down all their "friends" and retrieve the letters. I hated all this and felt insulted and dissed. But I knew I would get the upper hand eventually. Maybe I could work on the girl, Peter's girlfriend and the one who had gone into Butler's office with them on the job. If I could seduce and turn her she might know all the key things I needed to know. But it would take some time. Meanwhile time to make some lemonade.

"OK. You've made your point and I believe you. And there IS another small job I need done. There is a woman I want you to pick up and bring here unharmed for just some polite conversation with me. I won't pay you any more because it's for your own protection as well. She is the wife - ex-wife but still with him - of the SWAT LT which evidently led that whole plan that nabbed your other guys. I think we both want to know what he knows and how he knows it. I can leverage her for that info in many ways. There is also an additional more personal matter I'm working that requires her presence.

"Oh, and wait here and I'll get your $4.5 million."

I came back in shortly with the two large suitcases loaded with $100 bills. It was 900 stacks of $5000 - 50 bills in each. It made for a pretty large and heavy load.

"David, give them all the info on Susan Thornton. I'd like her here no later than Wednesday. Make it happen, people, and let's start getting this clusterfuck cleaned up."

I was even more pissed now, not being able to just kill those turds. I thought about whipping Wendy tonight, but she was such a little masochistic bitch and got off on pain and abuse so much it wasn't all that much fun for me. I really WAS a true sadist and maybe this Susan would be good for me...

************

Susan - Monday:

Life goes on. Frenchie was shot but still recovering nicely in the hospital. So far no complications - at least with his physical health. Jenny and Carla treated me almost like just another sister or at least cousin, and so I learned that Gigi seemed to have really left - the building, the city, and most probably the state, and this was the major complication for Frenchie right now. I blushed when I heard that and couldn't help it. I felt ashamed and guilty myself because I had done that to John, once, and that "I was crazy" pat reason just didn't matter. Maybe Gigi had her own form of craziness right now but I thought she just might eventually regret leaving Frenchie as I regretted now what I had done to John. Maybe.

But the next monthly party was coming up next weekend and was GOING to happen. Frenchie alone would insist on that and be there in spirit. And Kimberley wanted a new dress, and so did I, actually. I needed some quality time with my eldest daughter and a little time at the mall seemed just the ticket.

John went to work that morning, and I watched all the kids again as Jenny and Carla went to visit Frenchie right before noon. We had it worked out that Kimberley and I would go shopping as soon as they returned - and we'd plan on being back by 5PM and before John got home from work.

There had been no further contact of any kind from authorities in Gulf Shores and that whole weird Baldwin deputies visit of 6 days ago was practically forgotten. So much else had happened, good and bad, since then it was now easy to dismiss it as just some mistake.

Kimberley and I were just chatting away on the way to the mall. She was starting to notice boys a little more - but not as much as they noticed her - and I just prayed she wouldn't have to go thru the kind of craziness I did right around her age. She was approaching 14 and that's when I fell so hard for John originally but then acted badly - made so many bad decisions - in so many ways.

But there was also another major thing I wanted to run by her.

"Kim, honey, do you like it down here?"

"Mom, this has been one of the best summers of my whole life. It's really been different but in so many good ways. And you and Dad being together with all of us - well, even JJ seems to be maturing and not acting like nearly the brat he normally is!"

"How would you feel if we just all moved down here and stayed? Your Dad pretty much has to, now. He's committed and seems to like it a lot...but you'd have to start over in a brand new school."

"Wow. Really? We might move here? It'd be a little scary, sure. I'd miss some of my really good friends in St. Louis, but as long as some of Jenny's nieces and nephews and cousins were there, I'd be OK right away. They're all really nice people, you know?"

Yes. I did know. And I felt another small weight lift with Kimberley's answers. She was such a sweet kid. And I knew John loved her and all the kids so very much. He'd hate it if we all went back to St. Louis in just another 3 or 4 weeks. But now was decision time, to find our own house and in the right school district - both academically and socially for Kimberley especially.

The next couple of hours were just as much fun as I could remember having with Kimberley since she started growing up and since that whole Jack practically living with us mess that I had caused. Even though I was crazy I had still noticed and hated Kimberley was just SO unhappy that whole year. But now everything seemed to be sunshine again. She and I were just so into each other and the shopping I didn't notice anyone else around us.

I didn't even notice the scruffy looking older guy or the younger black haired "rednecked" tanned guy who were always within eyesight, wherever we went.

We had each bought a new dress and some new shoes, open toed sandals with broader heels for outdoors in the grass comfortable wear - and hopefully very comfortable dancing as well. Mine had 3 inch heels and Kimberley's two inch. She had just started learning to wear heels and was almost as excited as I was about it. Our little girl really was growing up.

We finally stopped for a snack at the food court. I needed a potty break and normally we would have gone together but with all our bags it was just easier for us to go singly while the other guarded.

When I came out of the stall a kind of pretty short haired blonde woman was at the sinks. She smiled at me pleasantly and then did a double take.

"Susan? Susan Thornton, is that you?" She asked kind of excitedly.

"Yes..." but I was at a loss. I did not recognize her at all.

"Oh, honey. It's been so long" and she reached out with both arms to hug me.

I kind of leaned my face and upper torso back but she easily grabbed my upper arms - and that's when I felt the pinprick. And I suddenly got a real woozy, almost floating feeling.

She quickly opened one of her shopping bags and got a stylish jacket out and put it on me. I could just barely stand on my own and my arms felt leaden and I just felt kind of at peace. Then she put a blonde wig on my head and large sunglasses on my face. I liked that. All of a sudden it seemed way too bright in that bathroom.

Then she kind of marched me out the bathroom door and another man was right there to help us. There was an "employees only" door there and that's where we went instead of back to the food court. And THAT'S when a little alarm started going off deep in my mind - and I tried to resist but talking was hard and I only muttered, "Wait...where...Kim...no...," while they kept pushing me along.

Then a door opened to a blindingly bright light and I just noticed the open van door and I was pushed inside to pleasant dimness right before I faded totally out.

*********

Kimberley:

I was sitting at the food court munching on some waffle fries and drinking my smoothie when a 20-something dark haired guy walked up and sat down.

"Kimberley, right? I'm Jake - Jenny's cousin Jake. I saw you at the last party."

"Oh, hi." He did look kind of familiar and had the right accent, so lovely. And so many of these Cajun guys with their swarthy "tall, dark, and handsome" looks WERE so cute. One reason I wouldn't mind staying here at all - though just being around Dad was reason enough.

"This is my Uncle Billy," and he pointed to the older scruffy looking guy still standing there.

"Where's your Mom?" Billy asked.

"Oh, she's in the bathroom. It has been a while..." and I looked over my shoulder where I knew the bathrooms were.

Billy immediately headed that way and Jake tried to smile at me but he really just looked worried. And I got a little worried then. What was going on?

Billy came back and shook his head and now Jake REALLY looked unhappy and both men pulled their phones out.

I heard Jake say, "Susan's missing. Went to the restroom and didn't come back."

He listened a few more seconds and then handed the phone to me.

"Hello?" My voice quavered a little.

"It's me, Kimberley, Jenny. Billy and Jake are your friends and were supposed to just be watching you and your Mom so you'd be OK. But something might have happened. We all just want to make sure you're OK now while we look for Susan.

"I'm calling your Dad and will give him Jake's phone number. Just sit tight for a few and your Dad may come to you or else Billy and Jake will bring you right home. Try not to worry too much, Hon. She might just be with some other policemen - like those two that came by last week and we'll get it all straightened out pretty quick, I'm sure. Just sit tight. Bye now."

I was trying really, really hard not to freak out. I wasn't scared of Billy or Jake but they looked so worried and scared themselves it was upsetting.

In just 30 seconds Jake's phone rang again and then he passed it to me.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sweetie, it's Dad. Are you OK?"

I almost lost it.

"Where's Mom, Dad? She's not going crazy again, is she?"

"No. No. It's nothing like that. It's probably just a mixup. Listen I'm coming there right now, probably be about 20 minutes. You just stay with Billy and Jake and do whatever they tell you, OK? I'm calling Mall security right now, so someone else may want to talk to you before I get there and you co-operate. But don't let anyone take you away from Billy and Jake. Do you have your phone with you?"

"Yes."

"Good - don't run the battery down or anything, at least until I get there. OK? And listen, I'm really sorry about all this. And I'm also sure Mom didn't leave you on purpose. We'll get her back real soon. Bye, Sweetie."

Two Mall cops did saunter up and asked me if I was Kimberley Thornton and then what was going on?

Billy filled them in and they strolled back to the bathrooms area.

In about 15 minutes Dad showed up and I ran to him and hugged him and cried a little. He just held me and stroked my hair and said everything was going to be alright, and I did feel a whole lot better. Dad was just so big and strong and capable.

Jenny also showed up and glared at Billy and Jake. Boy did they look unhappy then. But Jenny also hugged me and said to Dad.

"I'd better just get her home now. I don't know what to do with these two..." looking at at Billy and Jake.