SpecimensAtTheRanch.com Ch. 05

Story Info
05 Two-fer. Double-double your pleasure.
1k words
4.18
5.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

Two-fer

The two Marias had been part of Eric's harem for several years. Curvy Hispanic babes, the twins were linked together by the PowerBand so that they thought alike, acted alike, and dreamed the same dreams at night. They spent every moment together, eating, sleeping, bathing together. As normal twins tend to diverge as they mature, Eric refined them repeatedly with the PowerBand so that they were virtually indistinguishable; every line, curve, bump, and dimple was identical. So alike, sometimes one Maria would finish the other's sentences. Eric even linked their sexuality so that they were excited by the same things and when one orgasmed, the other joined her sister's joy.

The Marias were in constant demand among Eric's harem girls. Most of the time their hookups tended to be two-on-one feeding frenzies. Eric had instilled in them an intense desire to bring pleasure to those around them, with no particular need for self fulfillment.

Eric moved the Marias to the Ranch and set them up in a one bedroom condo. As Guests on the Ranch, they freely roamed the residents, rarely sleeping in their own quarters. They usually found themselves invited onto someone else's bed where they emerged the next day leaving happily devoured men and women in their wake.

Word got back to Eric on how they were sending their time on the Ranch. Which made him smile, exactly the kind of mayhem he had in mind. He was so pleased he decided to expand the twin contingent.

He found Jacob and Jarod, two healthy guys running a house painting business together in Las Vegas. Neither was married or had families, so it was fairly easy to have them shut down their business and quietly end their relationships. Making one person drop out of society was delicate enough. He had to be quite careful for twins. The Marias had been easier, as they had come from a Central American country, where people disappear all the time. It took Eric several trips out to Vegas to smooth out the transfer. He didn't mind. There was all kinds of mischief he could get into in 'Sin City.'

Eric moved them directly onto the Ranch as roommates of the Marias, renamed them the Bobs. Eric was long past homophobia by now. Yet he had no personal interest in the close inspection it would take to make them perfectly identical twins. So he had the Marias do that for him. Over the course of several days the Marias and the Bobs never left their condo. Meals were brought in by a serving wench. Eric showed up once or twice a day to see what comments the Marias might have. They were examining the Bobs as closely as humanly possible, comparing their observations, making notes if they found even the slightest difference between them. He would use the PowerBand on the Bobs to align their bodies. The two hory Latina girls kept asking for bigger cocks. Eric would smile and comply. After a few rounds, their cocks were almost as big as Mike's. (Still not as big as Eric's, which is what they were asking for.)

When done, the Bobs were truly indistinguishable twins and he gave them leave to move freely about. Eric had done the same linking process as the Marias. They now operated as a single lover with two cocks, humping with the same rhythm, kissing with the same passion. For those adventurous enough to try, they could be persuaded to fuck the same hole at the same time.

The double twins became so popular at the Ranch that they rarely slept in their assigned condo. So Eric removed that designation from their identities and their condo was assigned to some other new arrivals. Now naked, homeless, and possessionless, they needed to find someplace new to sleep each night. That was never a problem.

Eric had them split up on a defined rotation. Each morning they would rendezvous at breakfast and eat together, renewing their mutual bonds and recounting how their last day went, where they spent the night. After breakfast, they would choose their next partner for the day and head out in search of new sexual adventures. On day one of the rotation, one Bob and one Maria would partner up, as would the other two. The couples would roam the Ranch, neither avoiding the other paired couple, nor attracted to them. The next morning the couples would switch, Maria for Maria, and spend another day heterosexually coupled. No one ever knew which Bob or which Maria they were with. No one cared. The twins were so identical, no one was sure how the Marias themselves knew how to pick the other Bob for the day. They just figured it out.

The third day the two Bobs would partner up as would the Marias. The whole collection of specimens, birds and bees alike, looked forward to this third day. Everyone wanted a chance to fuck identical twins. And reliably hot fucks they were. The Bobs were especially popular. Every man and woman at the Ranch wanted time with their coordinated cocks.

On the fourth day the two pairs played together as a foursome the whole day. This day was spent as a day-long bisexual orgy. Other specimens were not excluded from joining. But all the other guests learned that the four were largely disinterested in interlopers on their group sex day. This day was a public spectacle day. The foursome would fuck for a while, then rest and move their orgy to a new location. The next spot was determined both by its novelty and its opportunity for spectators. Indeed, Eric had programmed them so that the more people were watching, the hornier they got and the more outrageous their conduct became. Being homeless, that night they would camp out uninvited on some bed somewhere, intruding on someone else's space. The next day would restart the rotation, another heterosexual couples day.

Needless to say, as was every specimen at the Ranch, the twins were remained happy and consumed by their lives.

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers