Spectacular Spider-Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter is tormented and sissified by his milf aunt.
5.4k words
4.1
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick authors note: Hello all, here is chapter two of my story, i just thought I'd warn you that this story will eventually involve a lot of sissification, there is some of that in this chapter but it will escalate, if that's not your thing I completely understand.

Please Enjoy

"Rise and shine sweetheart"

Peter groggily awakes to his aunt's usual morning wake up. However unlike most mornings Peter lifts his sheets up without waiting for her to leave, an act he's always been too timid to do in the past.

May looks down, an amused eyebrow raised as she takes in the sight of her nephew. his tiny dicklet is standing at attention, small and hairless, as Peter has never managed body hair, his pink little cock is twitching under her gaze, his tiny nuts are pulled tight under his penis, no slack or space to expand, just a tiny taught little sack.

Most apparent is the dried cum on both Peter's belly and sheets, he'd had a very good night indeed.

As May goes to collect his sheets and clothes, pretending not to see the spandex poorly hidden under his bed her robe falls open exposing her breasts to Peter, his little penis twitching even more at the sight causing her to smirk subtly.

"Care to share what you were dreaming about dear?"

Hia ability to filter his words missing Peter starts "I dreamt MJ agreed to go out with me, we went to our favourite pizza place where in the middle of the restaurant she dropped to her knees to pay Danny the owner with the nastiest blowjob I'd ever witnessed, she held his cock to his stomach while she slurped and sucked on his giant balls, slathering them in her spit before forcing both nuts into her mouth as she went cross eyed from the taste alone. MJ then dragged her tongue up the underside of his long shaft before wrapping her lips around his cock head, she looked towards me winking as she forced her head down to his balls again, this time with his cock bashing his way down her throat. I could hear her moaning around his cock as she started to finger her swollen cunt under her micro skirt. All I could do was grope my penis through my pants at our table while she tightened her throat, working her muscles around his meat before she started to bob her head up and down his cock gaining speed with each pass until Danny grabbed her head, holding her downwards so he could he fuck her throat upwards, dragging her head back and forth even faster, the sound was so nasty and hot"

Peters stiffy hardens in his bed remembering the sight of his crush in his dream being face fucked by the fat cock. The sound of her gagging sloppily on the big cock still ringing in his head.

GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*GLUCK*

*HGGHHRHGGGHHHRHHGR*

"MJ wretched as Danny forced her head all the way down holding her head firmly against his nuts as they tighten up, firing his backed up cum down her gullet. The other customers cheered as he drew his now soft dick out of her throat saying our food was on the house, MJ walked back over to me kissing me while she slipped a hand down my pants making me cum. She pulled away looking at me naughtily she lifted her cum covered hand out of my pants and fed me my own cummies from my clitty"

May acted as casual as possible while suppressing her joy at his progress, especially his casual description of his little penis with a word he's never used, mistress Frosts Hypno tapes bring out his inner sissy cuck as she had promised. May continued to feign low interest, while prodding him again.

"Oh that sounds lovely dear, anything else?"

"Oh yeah, MJ took me to a club all her theatre classmates party at, we danced for a while until a group of black men approached us, MJ knew them and hugged them as they all groped her ass and titties, she left me on the dance floor telling me to wait for one of her friends to come get me, I waited while lots of girls tried not laugh at my clitty tenting my pants until one of MJs friends came to bring me to the men's room where she had gone with her friends".

May smiling politely as her nephew stood up from bed to stretch, still nude, decided to push him further than she had before.

"And just what were these men doing to that sweet little slut" May said lowly, her juices running down her thighs at the picture her nephew was giving her.

"I entered the bathroom to find Mary Jane naked, bent over holding the sink as her friends took turns railing her, they'd cum in her then move to the back of the line to have another go in her cum filled cunt".

Peter stood stock still imaging his dream completely forgetting his aunt's presence. he visualises Mary Jane, naked, sweating in the dingy bathroom bent over, her tits swinging into the sink as she is pounded, the bit of pain making her bite her lip adding to her pleasure as her fat rump is slammed into.

A massive black cock occupies Peter's attention as it plows in and out of his crush, the massive shaft stretching her soaking walls. Her engorged lips gripping the sides of the meaty shaft fucking her senseless in the seedy bathroom at what Peter can only describe as hyper speed.

"OHGhhhhhhHhhHhhHH GOD FUCK"

PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP

The battering ram of a cock shakes her violently and her juices now soak the insides of her legs right down to her feet. Peter pulls his pants and briefs down to his ankles, stroking his clitty with his two fingers while he watches MJ be ruined for all time.

Suddenly the gorgeous woman's head rears up, eye wide, mouth stuck open, no sound coming from her mouth as her body shakes and tremors, sweat flying off her wobbling tits, suddenly.

"UUGHhHHG, YES EMPTY YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY, MAKE ME A BLACK BRED CUM DUMPSTER!"

Her friend grips her fat ass even harder, pushing in as deep as he can groaning as he dumps his huge load in her ruined pussy, with so much force Peter could almost swear he could hear cum sloshing in her womb, grunting the bull of a man suddenly pulls back, abandoning her used meat sleeve as Mary Jane leans heavily on the sink, cum dripping down her legs, her friends already lining up for a second round.

"Tiger get over here right now, I need to make room" she moans.

Without being told twice Peter shuffles over to his lover and settles between her legs as she squats slowly, legs still shaking, her pussy drawing nearer, frothy cum bubbling out as the gorgeous slutty redhead descends onto his face.

"You mean kind of like that" his aunt's voice interrupts as she forcefully turns Peter towards his window where MJ is bent over standing up, gripping her ankles while the same man from the night before pounds her sloshing pussy, the sound muffled between both of their glass windows being shut. Her face is contorted in fucked out bliss as she begins to drool, cum overflowing her pussy and dribbling down to her tits and face.

"oooohhhh" with quiet whimper Peter blasts his morning load, insignificant for most men yet large for him all over the glass of his window.

Looking over his shoulder at his little mess May smiles proudly, "what a good boy, you should probably clean that up, okay dear" as she quietly slinks away, making plans to sate her own sexual hunger, now dripping with arousal at the separate shows Peter and Mary Jane had put on for her.

Without thinking Peter drops to his knees and licks his window clean, actually enjoying the taste and shame of his actions as one complete feeling of euphoria. Opening his eyes both MJ and her black lover were gone, had they seem him? The though roused him from his oddly compliant state.

He gets up to go shower, still not thinking about his nakedness, strangely after going to sleep he seems less nervous about being seen by others, perhaps mistress Frosts audio recordings were making him more confident? less of a boy and more a man as his aunt had cryptically told him when she gave them to him, at least that's what he took from her strange phrasing.

Opening the bathroom door he finds Anna Watson, still naked with one foot propped on the sink as the BBW rapidly jams four fingers into her hot steamy pussy, her other hand squeezing her tits, her whole plush chubby body shakes with pleasure, the thick milf having a full body orgasm from her intense cunt smashing, from her mammoth tits, to her slightly too large belly, her deliciously puffy pussy sourrounded by a bit of extra fatty padding, making her mound look even bigger, and even her ass cheeks which are still somewhat visible to Peter even when pointed away from his view. Her sexy BBW body shakes in bliss. Her creamy pussy squelches loudly as she works most of her hand up her fuck tunnel, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"Uughhhhnnn" Letting out a deep, low and primal moan the chubby milf soaks her hand with her juices, a torrent of pussy juices floods outwards into her palm before Anna withdraws her hand to violently rub her clit with speed, causing an even louder sound of pussy squelching as she brings herself down from her high.

Finally opening her eyes she spots her friends nephew standing there naked, little dicklet uncontrollably twitching with renewed vigour, she smirks letting out a huff as she decides to put on a show for the little cuck in the making.

"Ohhhh fuck, nothing wakes me up like a rough pussy rub down" she exclaims, smacking her cunt, juices flying out around her fingers, lifting her soaked hand to her mouth as she licks it clean and draws in a deep breathe.

"God I love the taste of pussy" She moans through her fingers as she lowers her leg from the sink, "and cum... well a real man's cum" she smirks evilly at the tiny dick college boy as she passed him patting him on the cheek.

The lingering smell of her womanhood proves too much for Peter. Even being accustomed to premature cumming, his little dick this morning had thrown his tiny loads out so fast they caught him off guard.

Moaning weakly his cock squirts more cum from his small pink head faster than the prejac can handle, left leaning on the sink as his cock still twitches out a tiny load onto the tile below.

Anna barely holding back her laughter, "better get cleaning little boy" she calls out as she walks down the hall to Mays room looking to find her clothes and head back home while Peter stumbles into the shower with more of his own cum now fresh on his breathe.

May happily worked over the stove preparing breakfast for herself and Peter, humming softly as she thinks about the path she's chosen to push her nephew down.

May was very well aware of her nephews shortcomings. While other boys got big and dominant, her little Peter stayed small and timid, including his little penis, the centre of his insecurity.

May had lived through a sexual revolution in her lifetime in which she and the rest of the world had come to learn to embrace her desires, so she happens to enjoy being fucked silly by strong men and women alike on a constant? Embrace and enjoy, the motto for all.

This new way of of life, so long as it was practiced in privacy or a fully consenting setting is celebrated everywhere, kept out of sight of those underage of course. No matter the desire, so long as everyone is happy then enjoy.

This is where her problem with her sweet Peter starts. She has always been well aware of his little penis and his tastes sexually, she can still remember hearing the springs of his mattress creak as he pulled his little willy to the sound of Ben plowing her with his godly cock. Based on the things she found on his computer, the way he reacts to her behaviour and his nightly wet dreams he also desires to be cuckolded and humiliated by sexy women.

This does not phase May in the slightest, it's her beloved nephews sexual desire and it is to be embraced and celebrated. Afterall there are quite a few cuck boys getting around much like Peter. The problem is the shame Peter feels prevents him from embracing his role and enjoying his sexuality with the rest of the world, herself included, the milf desperately wants to use her sweet little nephew as a cum cleaner.

This was the point of the tapes she had Peter listening to. They lowered his concern about feeling shame, allowing him to embrace his arousal, becoming more sexually open. Soon she hopes he will finally work up the nerve to ask Mary Jane out, Mary Jane may have been oblivious to her affection for Peter for a long time, though may could easily spot her fondness for her nephew, and Peter too scared to act on his desire, they both clearly have been enamoured with each other for years, though recently her friends niece had been eyeing her nephew like a lioness might a gazelle. May cups her tit through her short robe, she pinches her nipple groaning at the though of what the redhead would do when she gets her hands on her beta cuck nephew. Thinking again of the Hypno therapy Peter is undergoing, the recordings also have a few side benefits like the making him comfortable with his sissy desires like his desire to drink cum, his renewed interest in special time with auntie, no longer pretending he doesn't want her, and extreme premature ejaculation. It had been slow to take effect till recently but mistress Frost never disappoints with her beta-cuck programming sessions, custom tailored to each cuck that receives one.

May was brought out of her train of thought by Anna walking downstairs, the BBW spanking her and squeezing her tit on the way through the kitchen out the back door shooting her a saucy look and shaking her giant ass at her before leaving.

May rubbed her thighs together in excitement, biting her lip in admiration of her sexy older friend. Hearing Peter coming down the stairs she loosens her robe before turning to greet him.

"Sit down dear and enjoy your breakfast"

"Thanks aunt May", Peter enjoys his eggs as he watches his aunt bustle about the kitchen her large tits hypnotically swaying under her loose robe. Just a little more and he'd be treated to a full view of her magnificent bosom he though wistfully. "I swear my pussy is still tingling from last night, and don't even get me started on my ass, Anna seems to have slipped my big butt plug back up while I was asleep" May says as she sits across from her nephew with her own meal, shifting in her seat as if testing the plug currently nestled between her cheeks, delighted at the flush look on her nephews face as he not so subtly tries to readjust his little stiffy. Pressing him further May continues, "I just love that stretched full feeling in my butthole, I can feel my anal ring is flexing and twitching around the plug right now" Mays says leaning back in her seat, grinding her ass into her chair, looking mischievously towards her struggling nephew.

Across the table Peter is shifting back and forth trying to get his cocklet back under control, the tiny nub painfully hard in his briefs flexing upwards desperate for any kind of stimulation. Through his highly aroused state Peter is in disbelief of how sensitive his penis is, while he has never had very good stamina, he had only been know to cream his briefs rarely when pushed to the edge by sheer humiliation, or his wet dreams. Over the last few weeks his sensitivity had him ready to cum just from visual stimuli alone multiple times a day, and it was only getting worse over time, as here he was on the verge of a third hands free orgasm in under an hour.

"Oh silly me me I forgot the pepper" May rises out of her seat, facing away from Peter as she bends down to look through the cabinet. "Oh by the way dear, if you are stopping by the Bugle before college today please could you give mister Katzenberg his tie back, he left it here last week when he and his drinking buddies came over to run a train on me during my live stream, what a night! I don't know what it is about such portly, unkempt men stretching my holes, using my love tunnel as cum dump for their massive fuck sticks, bloated hairy balls filling me full and covering my whole body while they call me all sorts of horrible names for thousands to see live but it's makes me squirt like nothing else" May casually explained as she remained bent over, a look of pure deviance spread on across her face unseen by her nephew.

Peter can't manage to reply in words to his aunt. Her erotic tale had him speechless combined with the fact that when she bent over her robe was hiked up over her ass exposing the obscenely large butt plug stretching her asshole. True to her words her rosebud was contracting at a rapid pace, trying to draw the toy deeper into her hole.

Peter couldn't stop the loud moan he let out, hands grasping the table as tried not to splinter the wood with his strength. Mouth agape as in both shock and bliss he managed to squirt another load out of his miniscule penis.

"Oh, it was right in front of me the whole time" May lightly says, having sat down again while he was distracted, her large tits now fully exposed from her robe after bending over, her pink nipples, with large areola and healthy sized nubs begging to be sucked just out of his reach.

"Peter" She drawls sternly, though not unkindly. "Have you really ruined you undies with your little cummies this early in the morning?". Peter, too ashamed to respond merely looks down at his lap, thankfully his loads weren't powerful enough to stain his pants as well, also trying to hide how turned on he was being spoken to by his aunt in this way.

"I'm so sorry" he starts before being cut off, "little boys can't help it, I shouldn't sound so judgemental" May reflects sweetly. "Though this is a good chance to talk with you about something important". May leaves the room, tits and ass bouncing as she hurries away before returning a moment later presenting Peter with her gift. "Aunt May, why are you holding your panties?" Peter asks confused. "These aren't mine silly, these are your new panties" May proudly states holding up the lacy white panties, "I bought you a full set from Hellfire clothing, they are designed to make sensitive little clittys like yours more comfortable".

Peter stared in both disbelief that this was happening to him and desire at the though of sliding those up over his cocklet. His fantasies run wild, imaging Mary Jane lightly rubbing his clitty through the lace while she is being fucked by a by a big manly cock, cum plastered on her face with, looking lovingly at him before bringing him in for a kiss they explore each other's mouths, swapping cum between them passionately.

"Now let's not waste any time" May exclaims dragging Peter to his feet she pulls down his pants and briefs, exposing his hard penis she coos at it making it twitch back to life again before sliding his new panties up over his waist. The lace over his penis feels incredible, like gentle fingernails teasing his whole tiny length. As May pulls the narrow back of his panties up between his firm butt cheeks, Peter whimpers to his aunt. "I think these are making me even more sensitive than my briefs May", she looks up at him patting his little pouch protruding out ever so slightly, "don't be silly dear, you just need to get used to them"

Redressed, Peter tries moving only to find his penis is more sensitive than ever, the lacy fabric pulled tight against his crotch meaning that he has no where to hide from the sensation it's causing, he will not be able shift away or hold off making cummies if he gets turned on by something he sees, the constant pressure already keeping him on the edge he can only image how fast he will squirt with visual aid.

"Now then" May exclaimed, clapping her hands together, her tits still hanging out wobble with the motion, her fat pussy lips, visible at the angle she's standing at has juices dripping down her inner thigh. "Have a good day dear, I need to get ready for today's filming".

Peter groaned internally at the reminder of where his aunt would be for most of the day. Ever since his friend, mentor and fellow hero Tony Stark had established several major restricted adult channels across TV and the internet to compete with all the mainstream porn brands on TV the world had been graced with some of the most filthy, hardcore and degrading porn, live streams and fan orgies that had ever been seen staring heroes from the most famous groups on the planet, and today his aunt was returning to once again to be gang banged by the earth's mightiest Heroes.

12