Spectacular Spider-Cuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony's iron tight cyber security prevents the underaged from viewing any of the filth. Before coming of age Peter had only heard rumours of what happened in the channel by seniors at school, until a leaked pinup of Natasha Romanov circulated everywhere, huge pillowy tits spilling through her hands, nipples hidden in her palms, soaked black panties hiding her sex as she straddled the canopy of one of the Avengers quinjets. Of course the Russian super spy hadn't been slightly phased by this, offering cryptic and seductive little hints of being able to see even more if you paid for Tony's membership whenever she found herself being interviewed.

Needless to say that was one of the biggest financial growth periods Tony's network had ever seen.

When Peter had finally turned 18 he had been treated to all that had been promised and more when he signed up. He can still remember the shock of watching Steve Rogers, captain America, hero of the nation and Peters personal idol drive his monster cock inside the drooling cunt of Bobbi Morse, while his oldest friend Bucky Barns forced his equally impressive super soldier cock down her throat. Mockingbird had been a mess as she was hyper pounded at both ends, spit flying out of her mouth as her throat was turned into cock warmer for the former assassin, her pussy being resized at speed by the captain, her puffy lips stretched in a display of carnal resilience as Rogers dumped his massive load in her cunt.

That had been the first thing Peter saw on the homepage, yet it barely scratched the surface of what he would find thanks to Tony's mini drones filming everything.

Quicksilver using his speed to rail his sister's ass in public, on the street outside Avengers tower no less while the public stood motionless, the reality altering Scarlet Witch able to fully enjoy her brother's cock thanks to her own powers and a specialised camera she enchanted to catch it all.

SHIELD deputy director and avengers liaison Maria Hill having her pussy fisted by the former villain Elektra and ass split open by her boyfriend Daredevil in a hell's kitchen alleyway. The high ranking agents SHIELD uniform unzipped and pushed around her ankles as she grinds herself into the two vigilantes, shaking madly from the rough fucking.

She Hulk riding her cousins impossibly huge hulking cock in the middle of the savage lands, her big fat pussy lips, a darker shade of green than her body were stretched to an insane wideness by the Hulk's fire hydrant of a fuck rod, almost dragging the pink inside of her pussy out with him on every thrust. Her gargantuan green tits, capped with dark green nipples were being soaked by the cum of Betty Ross, the Red She Hulk riding her face to orgasm.

Medusa, queen of the inhumans using her hair tendrils to fuck both of her slutty holes while doing the same to her sister Crystal and the regal Ororo Munroe, the mutant ebony goddess writhing in pleasure between the sisters on the royal marital bed.

Natasha Romanov, naked crouched in a dive bar, mouth wide open as it's patrons all cum in her mouth one at a time, the spy holding the massive cum repository in her mouth until there was no one left to jerk off. The super slut swallows it down all at once, opening her mouth wide to show it now empty before frigging her shaved pussy and fingering her asshole to a squirting mess on the floor before collapsing, tits pressed to the floor as she licks up her mess.

Carol Danvers and Jessica drew, flying high in the air completely naked. The 18 year old Kamala Khan, sandwiched between them, being fucked in both of her tight holes by giant strap ons worn by the veteran heroines. Carol holding all three in the air while she pistons into her proteges raw pussy, forcing her tongue down the girls throat, mashing her huge creamy milk monsters into Kamala's more modest tits as Jessica drew rams her own plastic cock up Kamala's virgin asshole, lube seeping out onto her thighs as Jessica reaches around to grasp carols firm and muscular ass, squeezing and fingering the blondes rosebud.

Peter had also been surprised to find he was not alone in the tiny penis department with all manner of filth being shown by his fellow heroes.

He still remembers watching with suprise and intense lust as Emma Frost, white queen of the Hellfire empire, first lady of sin, and Tony Starks beloved wife pegging her old flame Scott Summers with a big black strap-on, while the mutant leader was bent over, his four and a half inch cock bobbing helplessly as he watches his wife Jean Grey be double fucked by Wolverine and his son Daken, the duo rutting into her with the animalistic passion of beasts made into men with their girthy cocks. Jean bounces stuck between them enduring multiple orgasms as she and her husband watch each other's degradation. All the while Tony Stark can be seen furiously wanking his thin six inch cock just behind his bride, desperately holding off his own orgasm.

The two telepaths make eye contact and without a word spoken cause everyone present except for Tony to cum a final time, Jean screams in pleasure as the animal men below her grunt forcing their mutant cum deep into her cunt and ass, Scott cries out as he manages to pump a much smaller load into Emma's waiting hand while the white queen rides out her own orgasm as she hold said hand up for Scott to slurp up, hilting her dildo entirely up his ass. Jean falls to her knees draining what's left of her lover's cum from their fat cocks before crawling to her husband as the two kiss exchanging the cum they were holding. Emma finally let's Tony cum, humping her white latex boot she strokes his hair affectionately while her licks her to another orgasm.

Peter was deeply drawn in by Emma's personal fetish channel. Finding the smut here to be the most addictive.

Videos like Janet Van Dyne taking Hank McCoy's huge blue cock up her cunt, followed by the many other X men present. Until finally she waddles over to her husband Ant Man, hands cuffed behind his back kneeling, Janet's cunt and shithole filled to the brim dripping down her legs with nut, squats over her husband as he eagerly devourers both holes, his three inch dick rubbing into her feet as he squirts cum onto them, before his wife hold up each foot and makes him cleans those up as well.

Sersi of the eternals, milking the perfectly sculpted cocks of her teammates into the top of her green corset, tit fucking them all in the process. she then removes her top and forces Dane Whitman to lick her artificially perfect perky huge tits clean while he rubs his five inch cock between her pussy lips, eventually moving lower to lick up his own mess and bring his lover to orgasm.

Peter at 20 years of age had been stroking to these videos almost daily since he turned 18, but nothing would catch him off guard like when he was 19 and saw his own aunt take the mighty cocks of Thor and Hyperion up her ass together while Lady Sif and Thundra double fisted her gaping pussy. May had been invited to film with the heroes as they often fucked famous porn stars. When sound could no longer make it past her mouth as her eyes crossed in ecstasy and a river of cum flowed out around the baseball bat cocks in her shit pipe and she came so hard even the mighty women had trouble pulling their hands from her contracting fuck box. Peter experienced the biggest orgasm of his life firing from his tiny two incher and reaching his computer screen, licking up his load from the screen as it showed a close up of his aunt's destroyed asshole with godly cum pouring out of the ultra gaped ring of muscle, twitching uselessly as it tried to close back up. He had seen his aunt perform on her own stream before but nothing could prepare him for that.

To this day his aunt was still a regular on Tony's network, Peter had been invited to their gatherings for fun, on or off camera but his originally timidness had combined with the fear that his aunt might recognise him under the mask.

As his aunt made her way upstairs, seemingly done with her personal fun, Peter was unable to look away from the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out under her short robe shifting side to side as she climbs the stairs, he can also see her engorged cunt rubbing into her thick thighs as she goes. Suddenly stopping at the top of the stairs she turns back towards him, "oh and don't worry about your little accidents either, those panties have been made special with boys like you in mind so spurt your cummies all you like" with a wicked grin she turns away and continues upwards. Once she was out of sight Peter grabbed his book bag and camera before leaving through the front door.

His costume safely tucked away in his bag next to mister Katzenberg's tie Peter decided it would be best to take the bus into the city this morning, still not used to his panties, the act of walking had him on the edge, he could hardly imagine how badly he would fair swinging. Besides it was good to be seen coming and going in a normal fashion every once in a while Peter mused to himself, now waiting by the bus stop at the end of the street. The intense feeling of his new undergarments caused him to now wonder why his aunt would order him special panties that would help reduce sensitivity while also encouraging him to cum all he liked.

The wannabe cuck was so lost in thought he didn't notice the warm feminine arms wrap around him from behind until they had gently embraced him. Peter was immediately tense not from a feeling of danger but his impending orgasm he was now desperately trying to hold back. The feeling of giant, soft yet firm breasts pressing into his back, wide hips resting against his backside, the familiar crimson locks blowing past his eyeline with the scent of sweet intoxicating perfume wafted into his nose. Peter was standing stiffy trying as hard he could not to keel over and devolve into moaning orgasming mess when he felt a hot breathe in his left ear.

"Morning tiger, where have you been hiding"

12