Spectator

Story Info
His fantasy became real and she got to revisit the past.
1.9k words
4.5
2.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been invited to a friend's birthday dinner party that had been organised by her newly wed husband Ben. Evie was a quiet girl, she had a small circle of friends, worked hard, in her spare time up cycled furniture and decorated the various rooms in hers and Ben's home. Ben and Evie had recently bought a new home, there were no plans to have children or start a family; or at least none that I had heard of. The house was a beautifully designed modern building with large surface areas of oak flooring and daringly bold colours on the walls. There were three floors of exquisitely built staircases and huge picture frames of original paintings. Ben was an Art dealer, so it stood to reason that there were big expensive paintings all over the home. There was a mysterious part of the house that no one had seen except through pictures and that was before the decorating had begun. When asked about what had become of it there was a shadiness in their response, and you could tell that there was an awkward pause while they tried to search for the words.

Tonight, was Evie's thirtieth birthday and I had been invited for dinner to celebrate with them. I arrived at their house and was met by the couple who had both spruced up for the occasion. Ben was not entirely unfortunate looking, in fact, who am I kidding, he was the hottest thing this world had ever seen! He was six-foot-tall, with dark brown hair that was always set into the rough rugged look and stubble. He had the widest shoulders and big broad muscly chest and the biceps to match. Tonight, he had chosen to go smart casual, he had a dark pair of jeans that accented all his best features and a shirt that was almost skin-tight. I had a struggle to appear completely undistracted. Evie was constantly making comments as to how hot he was and how lovely it was, do not get me wrong it was nice to hear but there was an air of smugness to it and it definitely inflated his ego. Evie had chosen a simple dress that fitted her perfect shape. She had the silkiest waistline that dipped perfectly to give her an authentic hourglass shape. Evie was a leggy brunette. She was only five foot five and I swear the length of her legs were most of that. Evie and Ben were in fact and appeared to be the perfect couple.

I was instantly offered a drink. Evie had prepared our favourite drink by the pitcher and was busy topping up my glass every sip I took; Ben was enjoying his usual beer. Tonight was obviously a special night because Ben had hired a chef and servers so that we could all be together and not have to worry about the boring part of dinner parties. We drank and enjoyed nibbles and chatted the early evening away, talking about Ben's new promotion and Evie's latest fall out with her manager; the conversation then quickly diverted onto our favourite subject, sex. We were coming out with the latest innuendos and comical jokes. Sex was not a taboo subject within our friendship and did not create any uneasiness between us or distrust. The only thing I felt I had to offer in any conversation was the latest notch to my bed post and so as always I gave all the intimate details; Evie would inevitably want to know more and Ben would join in with the questions too.

After we had sat down to dinner and eaten probably the best lamb I had ever tasted, we went out onto the patio where the fire pit had been lit and three tall chairs had been set around a tall table. Ben had disappeared to take a phone call and so it was just myself and my bestie. While we were drinking and laughing Evie suddenly dropped into the conversation that she had told Ben about our drunken nights of passion and that Ben had asked to watch us in action. Now, even after a few drinks I was a little bit bemused as to how this conversation had come up between them but then Evie let slip that while she was sucking his cock he had said "I'd love to watch you with another woman," and Evie after finishing him off had offered this piece of information!

Ben had returned from his phone call and had brought more drinks with him. Evie and I were both feeling a little giggly and as usual we were both (particularly after the previous conversation) feeling a bit turned on. Ben chose to sit opposite us on the patio and as we were talking, Evie reach over and slid her hand in between my cross legs, she stood up and moved closer to me, leaned in a kissed me on the lips. Straight away I felt a flicker of excitement, and body responded to hers instinctively. Ben suggested we moved into the jacuzzi and whipping off his shirt and jeans got straight into the warm bubbles that was steaming next to us on the patio. Evie and I both stripped down to our underwear and climbed on in after in.

Ben ordered more drinks from the waiter and no one seemed phased by the fact that there were other people there, moving around us but as soon as the drinks had arrived and there were more drinks on tap he asked them to give us some privacy and take the cheque he left on the table once they had cleaned up. Evie was already running her hands over the tops of my thighs and in between my legs. Evie had never done something like this before, in as much as allowing someone else to watch her have sex, but I had, and I knew exactly what Ben wanted.

I sat Evie on my lap with her back to me and facing Ben, I spread her legs and began to run my fingers up the inside of her thighs, if there was one thing Evie liked it was the build-up. Evie was not an instant gratification lover, she liked to take her time and explore, become involved and generally enjoy the experience but this was for them and I was only too happy to oblige! Evie soon began to relax and lean back, resting the back of her head on my shoulder as I ran my hands over her body, caressing her breasts through the wet film of lace and teasing her clit over her warm wet panties which was enough to cause her body to respond to my movements. Ben looked very intensely at his wife who was by then completely relaxed and evidently turned on. Ben asked her to look him in the eye as the heat turned up within her and she began to lose control of herself. Ben was very turned on and it did not take long for his hand to disappeared into his shorts and reveal himself to us, stroking gently enjoying the live show he was getting.

I unclipped Evie's bra, slid it down and dropped it on the floor outside of the Jacuzzi, Ben's eyed widened as I ran my hands over each perfectly curved full breast and he definitely became more focused as one hand trailed off down Evie's stomach to her pussy. I drew circles on the outside of her knickers, making sure I ran over her clit, Evie was responding perfectly and I could sense that the tension was building as she widened her legs and relaxed further into my body. The time came, I do not think either of them could hold out anymore. Evie's breathing had become heavy and erratic, she was groaning, and I could sense she was ready. I asked Ben to remove her knickers slowly, asked him to touch her so he could feel just how turned on she was which only turned him on further, he was rock hard and his breathing was becoming intense. I lifted Evie on to Ben's lap so that he could touch her breasts and get involved; then I lifted her body so that Evie was floating on the bubbling water and I sank my face in her hot wet pussy. I circled her clit building speed until I found the speed that worked, and I slipped two fingers inside of her centre. Evie instantly let out a loud moan and as I continued to circle her clit with my tongue and pummel her G-spot with my fingers she exploded covering me in her sweet juices. Evie sank in a heap on Ben who appeared to be totally mine blown by the whole experience and was still very worked up.

Evie was still a little twitchy so I picked her up and sensing that she wasn't done I bent her over the side of the Jacuzzi and fucked her with deep with my fist, slowly at first and using my other hand to ignite her clit once more. I moved slightly so Ben could get a good view of what was happening to his wife. Ben stood up, his cock straining in his shorts and clearly wanting to get involved. He disappeared and then came back with a waterproof rabbit and asked if I would fuck his wife with it. Ben slipped his rock-hard cock into his wife's mouth and watched as I fucked her with her own rabbit. It did not take him long to get way too over excited and once he had cum in the back of her throat, he was cumming a second time in the same spot. Evie had cum again at the same time and was now finished. We could see the shattered look on her face, and she curled into me to rest. Ben lifted her weary body out of the water and took her to bed.

While Ben was taking Evie to bed, I had decided that I was now a bit frustrated and in need of a quick release. I had taken the rabbit previously used on Evie and slipped it in my centre I had not even noticed Bens return to the jacuzzi when I felt myself lifted onto his lap and my bra being unclipped. This did not feel quite right to me but in the heat of the moment and the current situation in the pool I did not have the capacity to argue. Ben had not removed the rabbit from me, instead he had turned the intensity up and had taken control of the toy inside of me. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me close, his tongue ran over my breasts, sliding round my nipples as he moved the toy in and outside inside of me. I writhed beneath him and the tension continued to build from within me. He was rock hard again and ready; he knew what he wanted, and I knew what I needed. He pushed me against the edge of the jacuzzi, removed the toy, lifted my knees up toward my face and spread them. He fucked me like it was going to be his last fuck, and instantly released over him with wave after wave of sensation coursing through my bones as he exploded inside of me, lingering as the full effect of the orgasm refused to let go.

It was a night that no one has ever forgotten, and it was not the last either.