All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 09'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 9 years ago
Three's NOT Company

I must admit you handled the addition of others well, however, this LOVE story is David and Daniel's. Please continue their journey, their love story without the inclusion of other roosters, or dare I say, cocks. Please don't cheapen their bond, care and true appreciation of each other by making David a cock whore.

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Hotter and hotter

Really surprised me, thought this was the trad jock ownership deal, but Daniel is full of surprises, bigger than I thought. Thanks for the story so far. 5's all the way and can't wait for the next surprise!

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
OMG

Thank you, thank you, thank you, PLEASE CONTINUE, OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed!!!

I will no longer read this story. Is too much to ask for a one on one love story?? Introducing other sex partners in their relationship is definitely a turn off for me.

You are a good writer. So pls continue to explore your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

I am really loving this story, and this chapter was the hottest yet! I didn't mind the 'orgy' too much, but I hope it doesn't totally come between their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Executed Beautifully

I am the first to admit that I tend to not like multiple parners, but I feel like you did such an amazing job of making sure it wasn't overdone and that it didn't interfere in the love they both share for one another. I think others are forgetting that these are meant to be to 18 year old boys experimenting, not two thirty year olds ready for nothing but a lifetime commitment. I check daily for updates on this story, it has become my absolute favorite, and I have been reading stories on this site for years. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're doing great!

I love the addition of other guys... How else would their relationship be accepted by the jocks unless the jocks were complicit? And how can people even remotely think that this is about to become an orgy? Have they not been reading the series? First, the Ian stuff was smoking hot but also, in terms of narrative, it was the best way for their relationship to be discovered. You are tearing it up and it makes my day when you publish a chapter... And I have pretty good days already. ;). Awesome stuff. Sexy, believable and fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Soooo good and super super hot! I love how original your story is and not the usual high school romance of gay boy meets closeted jock. I love that Daniel is so self assured and actually cares for david. And adding the team element is awesome. Just hands down an amazing story! I would definitely pay to read your writing if it wasn't free

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

Wonderfully well executed and written. A great pleasure to see the complexity of the emotion yet still such tenderness displayed through your words. Honestly one of the most well written erotic stories i have ever read! Keep up the good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Off the chart!!!

Early on I gave up trying to second guess and figure out the story's path and conclusion. You are just too good of a writer. I am all yours... Along for the ride and amazed at every chapter! This chapter is the perfect demonstration of your brilliance. Who would have guessed?!! This story consumes my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this was so beautiful

i love this series and look for new parts every day. but i agree with the others, the story with ian was hot, but it should be a one off thing. d&d are so great together :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
greatness!!

I never know what to expect and that is wonderful. My twisted mind keeps thinking of Ian and David hooking up one time and Daniel gets jealous.. These stories are what I look forward to in the mornings.

mrjackbearmrjackbearabout 9 years ago
The Best

The best characters. ..best emotion...best writing. I wish I could give you a 10.

if only real people could be as great as D&D

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Hottest thing ever

I've never been one for orgy type situations. Always been monogamous type person...I myst say that was the hottest story I've ever read in my entire life. Literature has always been more of a turn on for me then video. I can't even describe how incredibly hot that was. Damn!

TM

nanobotnanobotabout 9 years ago
Amen!

I actually stopped reading in the middle for about a half hour because I worried it would all end in tears. What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One Word

Perfection. That is what this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is pure perfection. The hot scenes, the chemistry between David and Daniel, the team, everything. I love how intuitive Daniel is about David's feelings, how he can read his mind. I love how he can just give up and let everything go for David. This story has brought me to tears so many times! I may be a straight female but this series has got to be on my top 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not really into them not being monogamous, but I guess Daniel still has a girlfriend and they don't have a defined relationship anyway. But still, as always great writing and an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love love love

These boys. So hot and passionate and loving and everything else. Don't mind the Ian thing really as a one off, however I don't want them turning out to be orgy lovers and sharing men. It doesn't suit their relationship. Oh and he needs to dump Amy. Fast.

arficarficabout 9 years ago
...ok..it just gets better and better!!!

I check every day for a new chapter from you, and once again you nailed it! I laughed so hard with Davids hillarious train of thought but what it really was, was hot! A steamy chapter, not devoid of humor or even tender moments - those two boys are something else! And the jogs- Ian plot twist was genius, it will be interesting to watch things unfold from here! Great job, your story is the best here my favorite and I'm a girl!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Always love your writing, but I'm getting worried about the future of the boys' relationship. I honestly feel like the characters were the closest in the first few chapters and have been losing sense of each other and their feelings since. What I really love about this series is their emotional connection; please don't drop that just for the sake of a more varied sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I disagree with some of my fellow readers. I liked that Ian was involved, and I hope he comes back. These guys aren't in a committed monogamous relationship, they're 18-year-olds exploring and surrounded by hot guys. I don't think they need to limit themselves in any way. You know these characters better than we ever could. We just see the glimpses that you allow us. I would like to read the story of David and Daniel, true to their characters, and not what other people think the story should be.

Your prose is beautiful, the pacing is perfect, and the sex is so hot. I look forward to reading any and all of your future work. You've quickly become one of my favorite authors on this site.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I disagree with the idea they are less close. I'm more of a fan of monogamous relationships, but at the same time, they both were into it, so what is wrong with that. In addition, if he had just sent Ian on his way it would have looked like David was what he said he wouldn't be...there for the team to use as they wanted. It would have looked like Daniel knocked on his door to get what Ian had gotten and David didn't hesitate. This way, he put himself on the line by letting David do some less than straight things to him in front of Ian. He made himself vulnerable for David, is how I interpreted it. If it was gonna get out, he'd go down with David too. I personally don't think Ian will out them. He seems sweet, coming to say thanks to David, though he may have had other ideas. He'd have to explain what he was doing back at David's door and I think they'll be fine. I have to laugh at how all those straight guys enjoyed what they did! I am still loving this story and still think it's hot. I think you're doing a great job of showing their feelings are deep for one another and i'm thinking the 'L' word isn't far away from someone. Not sure who will say it first. Could be Daniel will. Their actions with one another, including what happened with Ian, speak louder than their words could. Hope for an update soon. Thanks for the 2 chapters together.

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
is very real

Have to laugh at some of the comments. Love your story as it is what is like it the real world. You tell me what men can be true to just one. I for one have not found one it just docent seem to matter how hot or good looking you are we will play with others . It is just what most gay men will do . Keep up the good work . John

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 9 years ago
STOP THIS HATERS!

I come out of the shadows to plead with you to cease your onslaught of dirt against this writer and story. This chapter was a beautiful vehicle to more forward the discovery of David and Daniel. It would cheapen the immense contribution to gay erotica if their secret relationship were to continue. PLEASE read the comment by "cannd". I agree completely. No need to rehash the comments. PLEASE DON'T SCARE THIS NEW DELICIOUS AND WONDERFUL WRITER AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In my top fives.

This story is one of the best I have ever read and I am an admitted bibliophile. I love books no matter the content. This one however just catches you from the beginning. The affection that Daniel and David have for one another is warming and tender yet possessive. And the attraction that they have that leads to the so realistic sex is astounding. I would not be surprised if at some point down the road we found best selling reads from you. Well done and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES OF LITEROTICA 👏 the whole story plot and sex scenes are just 👌

Nemo18Nemo18about 9 years ago
Wow!!!

Not how I saw that going. Can't wait to see what Ian does and what happens next. I love that David is so comfortable with who he is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extra partners are a turnoff

Really enjoying your story, but I do agree with those who find the introduction of extra sex partners disappointing. You handle it well, but it diminishes the romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I am so hooked on this series! It just keeps moving from one of my fantasies to the next: jock/nerd sex, locker room sex, group mutual masturbation, being watched having hot sex & 3-way action. Plus caring characters and excellent writing to boot. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars

I loved this part of the story!!! The introduction of Ian and the images of all the hard cocks was hot! I just wish Daniel, David, and Ian had a 3 way. But you are an amazing story teller, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Almost had a heart attack reading this at my desk. Guess that's what i get!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!

This was the best so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm gay too, but at the parts where you degrade women, in fact any other human being, it had me turned off. You're probably smart and intelligent boy, but start by respecting others if you want others to have any respect for us gay community too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hi gay guy concerned by the degrading depiction of women. Don't worry. I'm a woman. And there's a whole lot of difference in how the author fleshes out characters like Amy, Katie, Daniels hippie Mamma and David's Mamma and sis to the woman in that porn. To tell the truth, he reflects the feelings of a straight woman watching straight male-designed porn. Seriously, how can anyone get turned on by action that is so obviously fake. lmao about the floating devices and the hyperventilation. Yes, porn objectifies women. Does the author? No. Talented as he is, he brings that fact to the point, all without moraline and while perfectly weaving that into his story and making us laugh.

To the author: you are one of the most talented here. Thank you for sharing your gifts. Hot, sensitive, perfectly written. "Two doors down on the left." Still laughing! And kudos to Daniel's hippie Mom to having raised a kid that is so comfortable with himself that he easily steps out of what is heteronormatively considered as correct male behavior to explore what feels right to him.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Best Chapter Yet - And That's Saying a Lot!!

Wow. What a storyteller you are. This was just great. The emotion, the humor, the hot sex - all fabulously described. I'm at a loss for words. A "five" is not high enough.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Interesting and frankly amusingI

Yep, I said it. Can't help but be amused by the backlash over Ian.

Look y'all they're young, smitten and just as much deepening the knowledge of their own sexuality. Frankly, the scene with the team gathered in one of the players room was genius and honestly not that different from real life of hormonal teens.

As for Daniel inviting Ian in, face it 1) Can't blame the young man from wanting/needing to lay claim, mark his territory so to speak and 2) how better to throw that closet door off its hinges. Personally, I loved it:)

Great job as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor ian

Tried to give this four star, but my I pad is playing up. Feel sorry for poor Ian. Can't wait for the next chapter. Had a brief fling with a body builder, all he wantted was for me to screw him and that was that. How often he came to my place , in the middle of the night about once every six months. I had more fun wanking, hope Ian doesn't turns out to be as up tight?

Sojourn1950Sojourn1950almost 7 years ago
Award winning. Award deserving.

I came here because of the 2015 award for "best gay" story, I think. I stayed because it is a compelling tale with super hot sex scenes. My kind of romance.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

This is the best Most erotic story wow well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why just ian?

was surprised nerd boy would gobble ians cock without asking 1st- then get holier than though and say he wouldn't be the team cock-sucker___when that's exactly how he just acted- sucking a dude's cock without asking 1st is a class A cock-sucker move...& why only suck 1 of them off- ? that doesn't seem fair 2 the rest of the guys.

_ didn't think jock boy would invite ian in and allow nerd boy 2 finger bang him while ian watched- i was pretty sure he would do the safe thing of spit-roasting nerd-boy with ian_ 2 straight jocks using a fag 2 get off_ was really surprised when jock-boy got down on his knees in front of ian- pretty much admitting 2 ian that he was a cock-sucker 2.

_ the surprises keep coming- the story continues 2 b entertaining- full of surprises - and hot-hot-hot.....thanks 4 sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Everything was just amazing until you decided to turn David into a whore, so disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a skillful writer and I have loved this story until now. The boy orgy with David servicing Ian with the prospect of others and the threesome room antics were a total turn off. The intimacy and growing love between Daniel and David and there attempts to hide it was exciting. Now it has been ruined. I will continue reading just to see the outcome, but I am highly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you please please please make season 2

Willman33Willman335 months ago

WTF? Didn't expect that, and didn't really enjoy it either.

NonomnismoriarNonomnismoriarabout 1 month ago

I concur with Wilman33 - somehow the evening’s happenings cheapened the precious that was twixt the two D’s. I’m sane enough to understand similar things happen in real life whilst not detracting the love/passion that two people might have for one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous