Speechless with Teeth Ch. 02

Story Info
Things are already taking their toll on us.
4.2k words
4
7k
00

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke in bed alone, the sound of the little droplets of water running in the shower beginning to fill my ears. I sat up and looked around, wondering if the night before was just a dream. I looked down and saw the dried cum on my legs and the torn black teddy on the floor and smiled to myself. With a new confidence, I walked out of bed and over to the shower in the bathroom. James was in the shower. When he saw me come near, he opened the door to let me in.

"Good morning, Babes." I smiled wide at him.

"Good morning to you too Master." He laughed and pulled my naked body into the shower with him.

"You don't have to call me Master until we get back in bed, Xiara. Unless of course, you want to. Then by all means, go ahead." I laughed a little, walking under the water.

"I like Babes a little better." He caressed my cheek.

"I believe I do too."

***

"James, what is this?!" I screeched happily across the apartment as I ran to him. James sat in our empty bed, reading a book when I came running out of the bathroom to show him what I found. He looked up and smiled happily at me.

'Took you long enough to find it, Xiara." He took my left hand and kissed it.

"Do you like it?" I grinned.

"Oh James, this is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen!" James set his book down on our nightstand and stood up.

"That being said," he began as he got down on one knee, "Xiara, will you be my wife?" I grinned happily and held back a tear.

"James...yes! Yes I will marry you!!" James stood and kissed me deeply. Nothing could keep the tears of joy from running down my face. I was so happy.

***

"James, I'm pregnant." I whispered to him one night after we made love again. It had been three months since my birthday. I was ecstatic. James sat up in bed.

"You're what?" I sat up and turned around.

"I'm pregnant Babes!" He sat up and stared out into space for a little while, as if he didn't completely grasp what I said. Finally he lay back down and turned away.

"That's wonderful, Xiara...goodnight." My mouth dropped.

"You mean...you don't care?" James only sighed.

"Xiara, we will discuss this in the morning." I felt a sharp stab through my heart. I could tell instantly that James didn't want a baby. I pulled the blankets off of me and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I then sat in the shower and turned it on, letting the sound of the water running muffle my tears. I tried hard to rationalize James's behavior but it was to no avail. James didn't want me pregnant, and he had no problem showing it. I tried to think of ways to ease the situation.

"Okay, Xiara," I said to myself, wiping my tears, "there has to be something...he loves me, right? We're getting married...so we can handle having a baby...right? There has to be some way to convince him that I'm ready for this baby. And we'll have our own family! We'll stay together through this little bump and everything will be all right...won't it? Yes, it will be all right, and it will be wonderful. James will fall in love with our baby once the baby starts showing and he will realize that I'm ready to carry his child—I'm more than ready!"

***

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder the next morning as I woke to see James's face. He looked a little worried.

"Xiara, you didn't come back to bed last night." I yawned and smiled a little.

"I know, I just didn't want to wake you is all." I sat up on the sofa and suddenly felt a jerk in my stomach. I threw my hand over my mouth and sprinted for the bathroom, retching sounds echoing across the apartment. James followed behind me slowly towards the open bathroom door.

"Morning sickness," he mumbled under his breath. "You're pregnant all right..." I heard him but didn't bother to answer, still vomiting uncontrollably for a few more moments. When my stomach was cleared, I flushed the toilet and washed my face. James still stood in the doorway, pale as a sheet. I dried my face and turned to look at him.

"Sorry about that." He shook his head.

"Xiara, you aren't ready for a baby." I felt my heart sink. My eyes widened to plead with James as I walked over to him and pouted.

"You don't know that, James! Please, let me have this baby!!" He sighed and looked down, scratching the back of his head.

"I'll see if I can't get you a doctor's appointment on Monday." I smiled softly at him and relaxed as I watched him leave the room with his phone, going to find the phone book in the other room.

***

Monday came by fast. I sat excited in the car with James as we drove into the city.

"Did you find a really good doctor, Babes? Does the doctor have good reviews? What about staff? Does he have good staff? Will he be delivering our baby?" James remained silent. I leaned over and nudged his shoulder with my forehead.

"I love you Babes." James shot me a horrible glare.

"Sit up in your seat, Xiara." I straightened to attention, another stab piercing through my heart. I held back a tear as I looked out of my window and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

"James, this isn't a doctor's office..." I said as he pulled up. It was definitely not a gynecologist's office, and the serious look on James's face told me that he knew what he was doing all along. It was an abortion clinic.

"James, I'm not doing this." I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door to get out of the car. James reached out and grabbed me, yanking me back into the car and slamming the door.

"You will do whatever the fuck I tell you to! Do you understand me?!" I drew back. James had never been this way to me before.

"I can't do this James! I can't allow you to not give me a choice here!" James grabbed both of my shoulders and pulled me close to his face, anger apparent on him.

"You made a choice when you decided to let me cum inside you without telling me that you weren't taking birth control! Now I'm making the choice to not fuck up our lives!" I snatched away.

"You're crazy! You knew that I wasn't taking birth control and it takes two to make a baby!" James shook his head and groaned with frustration.

"My God you're such a desperate whore." I bit my lip, trying hard not to cry at his words.

"James...I'm not going to kill my baby." James sighed.

"That isn't your decision, Xiara." I shook my head in disbelief and opened the door again, determined to get out. James got angry again and grabbed my arm and yanked me back into the car again, this time hitting my head against the door. He pulled my door closed and locked all the doors. I couldn't help the tears as they ran down my face finally.

"Why, James?! Why are you doing this to me?! Why won't you let me go?!" James, now completely infuriated, grabbed both of my arms and shook me.

"Shut up, Xiara! Shut the fuck up! I'm so sick of your little crocodile tears! Shut the fuck up and stop being a selfish little slut! I am not letting you have my child right now, and you're not about to give birth to one now! You can hardly balance your own life, what kind of shit would that be if you couldn't take care of our child because of your own fucked up schedule?! I'm done being nice, Xiara! You've fucked up for the last time, and now it's time for you to fix it. Get your ass in there and don't keep the doctor waiting any longer." I pursed my lips together and wiped my eyes and nodded. I had no other choice. I couldn't go home to Louisiana pregnant and alone. I couldn't take care of a baby alone if James decided to leave me. So I allowed him to take me into the clinic and sign me in. I stayed silent as we sat in the waiting room. When the nurse called my name, I looked up, hoping that by some miracle, he would tell me that they couldn't do it. But the doctor simply smiled at me and led me into the white exam room.

"I can't watch it..." I whispered as I saw the doctor pull out a syringe. A nurse rolled in an ultrasound machine and turned it on. I covered my eyes and buried my face into James's chest and silently cried. James put his arm around me, as though his emotion was finally coming back. He watched the entire thing. The room was horribly quiet. A little while passed and he finally patted my shoulder.

"It's okay Xiara...it's all over now." I hesitantly looked up and saw the nurse rolling the machine away. I looked up at James, whose face was very hard to read.

"Xiara...we'll have another baby when we're both ready. I promise. We will have our own family in the right time...you just needed to understand that now isn't the right time. Come on, let's hurry and get home."

The car ride home was horribly silent again. I was numb inside. I felt empty and void, as if my entire body had been defaced. When we got home, I said nothing, just slowly walked up to our apartment and sat down on the sofa. James sat next to me, and tried to take my hand. I pulled away. James sighed heavily.

"Xiara, I'm sorry for how I acted toward you today in the car...I really overreacted." I stared hard at him.

"That's it, huh. Just the car..." I got up and left the room, lying down in the floor of our bedroom. He followed me.

"Xiara. You don't have to act this way." I turned on my side.

"Act what way?" James bent over and grabbed my arm to try to pull me up.

"If it's bothering you that much, Xiara, then you can have the apartment to yourself and I can just stay somewhere else for a while." I scoffed.

"You may as well stay. I don't want to sleep in your fucking bed anyway. God forbid we actually have sex and I decide to let you cum inside of me without telling you that I'm not taking birth control." James looked at me, a tinge of hurt in his eyes.

"Xiara...I said I was sorry. What more do you want me to say?" I shrugged.

"There is nothing to say, James. This morning I was pregnant and happy to be having your child, and now I'm neither. I'm not pregnant nor will I be happy to have a child from you."

"Xiara...you weren't ready. You know that." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Was it me or was it you that wasn't ready, James?" He said nothing. I simply got up and walked to our bed, pulling the sheets off to wash them once again.

That night I sat up in bed, apparently unable to sleep. I had no shirt on, only a sports bra. My tummy was fully exposed to the air. I looked down and placed my hand there, knowing that there was nothing inside. James, who still slept next to me, turned over in bed.

"Xiara, are you up?" I remained silent. James sat up and kissed my cheek. I coldly turned away. James sighed with pure frustration.

"Will you please just stop being mad at me and let me relax you?" I shot him a cold glare. Without any more words, James finally turned over and sighed.

"I guess I deserve your anger."

***

The next morning, I stayed home from work. James didn't even bother to protest. Instead, he tried his best to comfort me.

"Xiara...I'm so sorry about everything that happened yesterday. I really am. Please, please, please forgive me! I can't lose you. I just can't. You've made all these sacrifices just to be with me and I'm not willing to give you up just like that, you understand me?" I only looked at him, soundless. I didn't want to answer. James sighed heavily and finally just dove into my neck, planting little kisses on my bare skin. I pulled away.

"I'm not in the mood..." I mumbled. James threw his arms up in surrender.

"Fine then." With that, he got up and grabbed his jacket and left, slamming the door behind him.

I stayed. I stayed with James, despite the fact that my instincts were telling me to run for my life. When I talked to my parents the next phone call, I purposely neglected to tell them what had happened. I figured that the best thing to do would be to try to work things out with James. I knew that I was ready to be his wife. I was ready to submit to him; hell, I already had. But I knew in my heart that I was longing to be his wife, to wear his ring, to carry his last name, and eventually carry his child. The longer I stayed, the more he made me warm up to him. And it only took a fortnight to get me back into his arms again.

***

"So when does this IUD thing take effect?" James whispered to me one night in bed. I smiled softly at him.

"It already has taken effect." James gave me a devious look, moving over me.

"Are you comfortable with this?" I nodded.

"I am." He bent over and kissed my bosom, lowering the straps on my bright pink nightgown.

"So you're ready to be my little slut again?" I nodded. He smiled.

"Good."

I hadn't worn panties that night. It made James even more hot and bothered that I was ready for his use without obstacle. He pushed the bottom of the gown upward and then pulled the top of it downward. My breasts and my pussy were exposed, my little pink nightgown nothing but a scrunched piece of cloth in between. My pussy was already wet and throbbing for him; I had waited and anticipated so long for his touch. James placed one thumb on each nipple and licked his lips.

"We're going to try something different tonight, Xiara. Are you up for it?" I nodded eagerly. I sat up obediently as he silently motioned toward his bulging boxers. I pulled his cock out and began to stroke silently. James ran his fingers through my hair.

"Suck it my little slut." I obediently pushed his cock into my mouth, sliding down slowly. Damn I loved sucking him. It was one of the things I missed while I was mad at him. I wasn't sure why, but there was something about having him in my mouth that was just so...

My thought process soon came to a screeching halt as I felt a jerk in the back of my head force me all the way down on him. I gagged and thrashed back a little, only to be held in place by my hair. James looked down at me.

"Tisk tisk little slut. I thought you would have picked up how to deep throat Master's cock by now." I didn't respond, shifting my mouth a little to accommodate the extra length. After a few seconds of trying, I was able to fit all of him into my mouth, all the way down to the hilt. James was pleased.

"Good girl. Still such a fast learner I see." He began to move my head back and forth on his cock. I reached up and began to massage his tight balls, watching as he tried to hold back a moan under the new attention.

"Sly girl!" he whispered. He moved me faster on his cock, deep throating and fucking my face for minutes while I gently kneaded his tight balls under my soft fingers. I felt him begin to throb. He was ready to cum. Routinely, I sucked a little harder and kneaded a little faster until I felt his sudden yank of my hair. I opened my mouth and held out my tongue; I was used to his cum by now, and had become addicted to swallowing it. Instead of being fed like I expected, James let go of my head and took my hands and cuffed them to the headboard.

"Master, what are you—"

"Shut up. Did I ask you to speak, slave?" I shook my head no. James shoved a finger into my ass and pushed me upward. I moaned loudly. My black cherry was yet to be popped.

"You speak when I give you permission, slut. Do you understand me?" I nodded. James chuckled, pulling his finger out of my ass and taking a sniff.

"I can't wait to pop this black cherry of yours. But not tonight, no. We save the black one for a special night." I smiled, halfway with seduction and halfway with relief. I wasn't ready for it yet either. James looked at me, examining my body hard with his cold green eyes. I was all his, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. And he loved this control. He crawled upward, his cock only centimeters from touching my mouth. I held out my tongue. I was beginning to get desperate for his cum. James laughed at me, pulling away some.

"Greedy little bitch." He grabbed my exposed tits, gently moving his fingers over my stone hard nipples. I moaned lightly. I wanted more. I wanted his tongue. But instead of bending over to suck on my nipples like I expected, James instead spread my breasts apart, placing his cock in between them before squeezing them back over it. I moaned. I knew already that I was about to be fed. James smiled at me.

"Even Master loves to satisfy his greedy bitch. Now beg for this cock like the slut you are." I moaned but didn't respond. James smacked one breast, just hard enough to hurt but still give me pleasure from it. I yelped.

"Beg for my cock, slut! That isn't an option." I exhaled slowly.

"Please, Master, may I have permission to enjoy your cock and be fed your cum?" James didn't bother to hesitate. He thrust his cock in between my breasts as I held my tongue out for him. I could only catch the tip of his head in between but it was so good. He thrust in between my breasts over and over and over and I licked his head every single time I could, tasting his pre-cum as it leaked onto my tongue. He chuckled, looking down at my vulnerable face.

"You're eager to be fed tonight bitch. Did you miss Master's cock?" I nodded my head and moaned in agreement. James reared his head back and began to thrust faster. I stuck my tongue out longer, hoping to catch his hot cum into my mouth.

"Oh God..." he moaned "Shit!!" Before I could catch up in my mind, there was hot white cum everywhere. Some I caught into my mouth, some spurted on my face, and a lot of it remained dripping in between my breasts. James pulled off and then rubbed the cum off of my face.

"Good girl." I licked the cum off of his fingers as he fed it to me, moaning as it slid down my throat. James smiled deviously at me and then got out of the bed, leaving me cuffed to the headboard. My heart began to pound. Was he going to leave me there? He came back a couple of minutes later with a blue glass bulb-like item and a bottle of lubrication. I wondered what he was going to do with it. He sat on the bed and spread the lubrication on the bulb, not saying a word to me as he did it. I wanted to ask him what he was doing but I didn't dare incite his punishment. James turned around to me after a minute or two, the bulb shining with lubrication.

"Open up, Xiara." Obediently and without speaking, I opened up my legs to him. He took the bulb and pushed it slowly into my ass, sparking a surprised reaction from me. It was so tight! I didn't know whether it was more painful or pleasurable. I shut my eyes tightly for a bit until James had slid it all the way in. When I opened my eyes, James was staring right into my face.

"A tight fit," he mumbled. I smiled at him.

"It doesn't hurt Master, it just surprised me." James chuckled.

"What won't you take to please me?" I didn't answer. James laughed.

"Good answer." With that, he got up once again, leaving me in the bed cuffed. When he came back, I saw a clear pink dildo in his hand. He looked over me with sick pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you with this tonight, Xiara. And you will like it."

Before I had much of a chance to protest, James had shoved the pink dildo into my throbbing pussy. I arched backwards and shrieked in surprise. James pulled out quickly.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I shook my head. James smiled.

"Good." And he pushed the little pink dildo in my pussy again. This time it didn't take me by surprise. It felt wonderful.

I lay relaxed in my handcuffs, moaning lightly as James fucked me softly with the dildo. I opened my legs a little wider, allowing for deeper penetration. James was pleased in my satisfaction.

"You're my spoiled little slut, Xiara. You know that? You get so much pleasure while Master does all the work. How do you like that?" I moaned lightly, barely speaking,

"I love it, Master..." He bent over and gave my clit a nice lick. I jumped backwards from this added attention.

"I'm about to make you cum, slut. You want to cum?" I nodded.

"Yes Master I want to cum!" At my answer, James plunged the dildo into me and buried his face into my pussy, licking and eating out my clit while he fucked me with the dildo now fast and hard. I moaned loudly. James was right; I could already feel my orgasm creeping up on me. I lifted myself a little with the handcuffs, somewhat frustrated that I couldn't press James's tongue into my pussy. I looked down at him, trying to hold back a scream.

12