Speed-dating with Emily

Story Info
Meeting a former pupil at a Valentine's Day event.
2.8k words
4.43
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time seeing Emily again in five years.

When she left us, she had barely just turned 18. It was on this very day- Valentine's Day.

Since then, on every Valentine's Day, I've thought of the last time I saw her, wondering how she has changed.

And now here she is, in the most unexpected setting- a speed-dating event at a pub, of all places. This was certainly a far cry from the academic setting I was accustomed to seeing her in.

She was a clumsy school girl, a bit absent-minded and needing special one-on-one attention to help her organize and stay on track of her schoolwork. And I was her instructor, barely 25 at the time and wondering why an 18-year-old needed so much extra help. She was far more interested in cosmetics than academics and her grades showed. There I was, putting in extra hours in my spare time just to make sure she could graduate.

I didn't hate it- Being alone with her, that is. She was pleasant to look at. Her large, starry dark-brown eyes would stare off into space on occasions, and her pouting cherry lips would hang open softly while she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. I would snap at her to regain her attention, but not before taking a brief moment to admire the sunlight caressing her blush, angelic face.

But of course, at the time our relationship was strictly professional. I was the instructor and she was the student. I was dead set on helping her graduate whether she wanted to or not. And graduate she did.

Now here she was, post-college graduate and a fully mature young woman in her prime of 23, with a fully developed body fitted tightly into a little black dress and dark nylon stockings. She chats away with a few of her gal pals at this little speed-date session, an event hosted here every year on Valentine's weekend. My younger cousin Ashley, who happens to be Emily's friend, insisted that I come along but neglected to inform me that Emily would be here this evening. She asked me to bring along a bouquet, which I had thought was meant as a mere formality at these events. But now I can see what Ash was really playing at. I can't help but think about whether someone else had prepared a bouquet that will eventually end up in Emily's hands. It's not out of the question considering the number of young men and women that can be seen bringing boxes of chocolate or stuffed animals or flowers.

As I dreaded over this possibility, I saw Ashley talk to her. Ash makes a gesture in my direction and Emily turns her head, the long wavy raven locks flinging to the motion as those same large, starry, dark-brown eyes meet mine from under her dark mascara. Instantly there was a warm smile of recognition on her face.

For a moment I didn't know what to do, except to crack a silly little grin- an old habit from when I taught her and would crack silly little jokes to help her stay focused. She saw my grin, and the smile on her cherry-red lips cracks even wider as she waltzes over in her black heels.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Mr. L."

Her giddy voice chimes like a little bell in the summer breeze, carrying a hint of playful excitement. As she stood in front of me her perfume carried the fragrance of wild roses. A few flower tattoos adorn her arms- a look that's quite new for her, and frankly, gives her an air of exotic allure. Strapped to her neck is a black velvet choker with a little silver wing- something I had given her, or rather, something she had asked me to buy for her as a reward for successfully graduating, on this very day five years ago.

"Ashley tells me you're cousins."

"Well, yes...she was the one who invited me." I stammered slightly, doing my best to maintain composure in the presence of a former pupil under such circumstances.

"Those flowers are lovely, by the way. Are they a Valentine's gift for a date? God, I'm jealous." Emily looks down at the bouquet with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, these? Well...hey, why are you jealous? I'm sure you'll be getting one soon. From your boyfriend, probably. Or maybe a secret admirer." I seized the moment to probe a bit.

Upon hearing the word "boyfriend", Emily lets out a light-hearted giggle.

"Oh stop it, I don't have time for boys. I'm a lot more serious as a college student than I was in grade school, you know. I'll be starting an entry-level job next month at a cosmetics company."

"Really? You don't say. That's awesome, congrats!" I instinctively hand her the bouquet. "I suppose you should have these then, to celebrate you getting your dream job."

Slightly caught off guard, Emily wraps the bouquet into her bosom and shifts her eyes to the ground, a blissful blush reddens her cheeks.

"Thanks...hearing that from you means a lot..." Her voice is suddenly soft and shy and far more tender than before. She bites down slightly on her lower lip. "So, uh... Mr. L, meet any cute girls at the event?"

"Haha, no I haven't, unfortunately." I chuckle nervously, then hear the words come out of my mouth: "Except maybe one..."

"Oh, yeah? Where is sh...?" Before Emily can finish, she is struck by a sudden realization. She glances up to meet my eyes, a hint of desire glimmers in her eyes.

"Say, um, Mr. L... do you want to see my place? It's just down the street from here."

"Uh...sure? Let me just tell Ash..." Before I could finish she had seized me by the hand and led me away. As we step outside into the cool breezy night, she turns to me and plants a kiss squarely on my lips.

"I've always wanted to do that." She whispers seductively into my ear as our lips parted. With her fingers she gently toys with the little silver wing on her velvet choker.

"You beat me to it."

"There is more I want to do with you." She leads me down the street towards her place, glancing back at me with an suggestive grin and an irresistible glimmer in her narrowing eyes.

Moments later, we are in her room. She kicks the door close and impatiently pushes me on her bed and mounts me, pushing her collection of plush dolls off the bed to clear space and grabbing a handful of my necktie, bringing my face to meet hers as we passionately make out, our tongue intertwining in each other's mouth.

"My, you don't waste any time, do you?" I manage to push out the words as our lips part.

"This is suppose to be a speed-dating session, right? I've waited five years for this. I am not waiting another minute longer."

Emily huffs as she lets the thin straps of her little black dress fall over her shoulders and slide down her slender tattooed arms, exposing the milky flesh of her cleavage before two soft mounds spring forth from the constricts of the dress.

Her lust-filled boldness catches me completely by surprise. It had not occurred to me until now that this was something that had been building up inside her all these years, welling up and finally pouring over in a display of untamed affection. I admire the body of this dazzling beauty as she pushes down on my chest with the palm of her hands and our lips lock again. As we make out, I take a handful of her warm, soft breast and knead it gently in my palm, pushing it against her other breast and teasing her nipple between my thumb and index finger as a soft squeal escapes her mouth. I can feel her hand creeping down my waist and fidgeting with my zipper. I lend a helping hand by sliding my other hand down to undo my belt buckle.

As our lips part again with a glistening trail of saliva lingering in between, I glance up to see Emily scooting down along my chest on all fours and arching her back, her alluring eyes remain transfixed on mine as the top of her dress slips down to her waist, revealing the entire frame of her slender upper body. A small, emerald green navel piercing shimmers, tucked snugly in her belly button as she perks her hips and sways it sensually. The fringe of the dress slides up to her waist, exposing a lacy black garter belt fasten to her nylons.

The next thing I know, she has worked her way down to my hips and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my khakis, slowly pulling it down towards my knees along with my boxers. As my bulging erection springs forth with a bounce, Emily's mouth drops open at its size and an eager grin creeps upon her face.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, definitely." She confirms with a salacious smile as she reaches forward and wraps her dainty fingers around it, slowly working the warm meaty shaft with one hand and leaning forward to give a few licks on the tip. As I moan involuntarily to her oral stimulation, she lets out a light giggle.

"How am I doing?"

"Amazing, Emily. You're really good at this." I groan and reach down to caress her blushing cheeks.

"Don't say that. You make it sound like I do this all the time." Emily pouts playfully, faking a scowl, but then dips her head, gently wrapping her full, glittery cherry lips around the tip of my manhood.

I let out another involuntary groan as this gorgeous dark-haired beauty begin massaging my cock with her warm lips, maintaining eye contact with a those dark, starry eyes. Her head bobs up and down as the little silver wing dances on her black velvet choker, her lovely eyes hypnotically transfixed on mine as she enthusiastically gobbles my cock and stroke my shaft, while the other hand slides between her outspread thighs to toy with herself.

After a while, she pulls her head up, her lips disconnect from my penis with a soft pop. She looks up at me smiling, hair disheveled and falling over her face while she continues to milk my shaft, rubbing her saliva against the hot meaty pole with her fingers. I take the opportunity to reach forward and gently comb a strand of hair away from her angelic face.

"Thanks..." She cooed timidly while continuing to jerk me off. "Do you want me to keep going?"

"You can stop if you're tired."

Emily lets out a coquettish little giggle and shakes her head.

"Not tired at all. I really like the taste. I just hope I didn't get my lip gloss all over your cock."

"I would really like to have a taste of you, if you catch my drift." I hear myself saying, and seeing Emily's eyes widen slightly, almost regret offering the suggestion.

But then she flashes an enticing smile and tilts her head curiously, a hint of that once innocent, air-headed girl subtly showing.

"And how would we do that?"

Sensing her inexperience coming into play, I seize the moment to take the lead.

"Here, move up and turn this way."

I reach forward to take her hand, gently guiding her into position. As she awkwardly shifts her hips and spreads her thighs over my face, I notice for the first time her sheer, crotchless black laced panties. A glistening wetness oozes from her labia, twitching slightly with anticipation.

I dip my head forward until my mouth is mere inches from her pussy. A scent of her feminine fragrance mixed with wild rose perfume fills my nostrils as I begin to softly suckle on the sipping nectar, slipping my tongue forward to push the slits apart and tease her clit. The effect was immediate as Emily lets out a soft sigh with a twitch of her thighs and her hips tense for a moment.

Returning the favor, she leans forward with my face buried between her thighs and goes back to sucking me off while simultaneously massaging the pulsating shaft. My pelvis tenses to her oral stimulation and I respond by pushing my mouth further in, exploring her warm, moist vaginal cavity with my flickering tongue while nibbling ever so softly on her vulva, skillfully alternating between tender bites and gentle suckling while my tongue twists and dances its way inside her, causing this dark-haired sex angel to squirm uncontrollably, moans and squeals escaping from her mouth gagged with my meat. Enticed by her erotic response, I bury my face deeper to eat her out as she rams my cock further and faster down her throat.

After a while, Emily pulls her head back with a slurp and continues to jerk me off with both hands while facing-riding me, passionate gasps and moans escaping from her lips as I continue to orally pleasure her. She starts to stroke faster as her moans and gasps grow into squeals and soft cries. Sensing her oncoming orgasm, I make a final push by gripping tightly to her ass cheeks with one hand, pushing it down into my face. With my other hand I reach in and begin vigorously rubbing her clit with my thumb. Emily begins twitching and squirming more violently now, her hips rocking up and down on my face, causing the bed frame to creak loudly under us.

"Oh god, oh god yes. Oh god I'm coming. Oh god oh god!"

She shrieks with orgasmic ecstasy as she climaxes, her body quivers intensely as her love juice gushes forth like floodgates opening and soaking my face with her cum and squirt. I slurp up her fluids, enjoying the sour flavor of her nectar, while I feel myself nearing my limit as she tightly grips my twitching shaft.

As her body goes limp, she lifts her hip away from my face and glances back at me with disheveled hair and a glazed look of satisfaction on her gleeful face, panting heavily.

"Oh my god, Mr. L. You're so much better at this than I am. You made me cum first, hehe."

"I'm close." I grit my teeth with a grin and tightly contract my pelvic muscles as Emily continues to slide her hands up and down the shaft.

"Well, I want to make you cum, too. Otherwise it's not fair."

She giggles as she reaches around her waist and strips off the black dress that had become little more than a glorified waistband. She tosses it to the floor, fully exposing her bare body- wearing only the garter belt latched to her nylon stockings, her crotchless panties, and for whatever reason, her black heels.

She slightly lifts her hips and slides her body forward with her back still turned to me, then, glancing back with an intoxicating look in her glazed eyes, lines up her still dripping wet pussy above my waiting meat pole before lowering herself over it, allowing the full weight of her petite slender body to drive my shaft into her vulva, squeezing its way through her vaginal canal and pushing up against her cervix. She lets out a loud gasp and throws her head back as she begins to ride my meat rod reverse cowgirl-style, plowing her way down while her back arches toward me. She braces herself by placing her hands against my chest as she bounces up and down, the flesh of her ass cheeks slapping against my pelvis in erotic harmony. I thrust my hips upward to the rhythm of her bounce, driving my cock deeper into her and throttling this sex-crazed goddess with everything I have as the sound of my heaves and grunts mixes with her gasps and moans.

In the midst of this passionate love-making, we take a moment to change position once more- This time, Emily is on all-fours facing the head board while I mercilessly plow her from behind doggy-style, squeezing her ass cheeks between my fingers and pulling them towards my pelvis with each violent thrust. Emily cries with ecstasy as her petite body rocks to my thrusts, the little silver wing on her choker swinging back and forth against her bouncing breasts. The bed shakes violently under us, threatening to give in.

Finally, unable to hold it any longer, I thrust my hip forward one last time, squeezing her hips tightly together and sinking my fingertips into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks, I blow my massive load into her, thick ropes of cum bursting inside of her vagina and pushing their way into her womb.

As my body goes limp and I fall on the bed besides Emily, exhausted and gasping for air, my ravaged beauty, collapsed head-first on her pillow, glances over at me with equal exhaustion, heaving and panting with a smile.

"Best, Valentine's Day, Ever."