Speeding Fine

Story Info
Julia gets a special punishment for speeding.
4.1k words
4.06
27k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speeding Fine

Copyright 2021 by greyscribbler

"Shit!" Julia swore loudly as she glanced in to her rear vision mirror. "Shit, shit, shit!"

Her throat tightened as her hands gripped the steering wheel. The red and blue lights flashed against the black of the night, almost blinding her before she looked away.

She could still hear the siren.

I wasn't doing anything wrong, was I? Her mind raced trying to think what she might have done. I stopped at the light. I wasn't speeding, God, please tell me I wasn't speeding. Oh God, I was. She'd just wanted to get home after a late night at the office. There was hardly anyone else on the road. It shouldn't have mattered.

Julia almost gave into the desperate urge to hit the accelerator even harder. She could try to get away. But her car wasn't as fast as a police car. The police officer was probably a better driver. And anyway, they probably already had her licence plate.

Blinking away the tears that were forming in her eyes Julia slowed and pulled over to the side of the road. She glanced in her rear vision mirror, brushing a strand of her blonde hair out of her eyes, as the police car pulled in behind her. Even though the police car wasn't that close she could swear that she could hear the crunch of its tires on the gravel.

The blue and red lights were still doing that lazy spin as the police officer exited the car. He paused, pulling up his trousers by the belt, the lights throwing odd shadows over his slightly overweight figure.

I can't, I can't. Not again.

Before she even realised what she was doing, Julia was out of her car. The door was left open as she half ran, half stumbled, the heels of her office pumps failing to find proper purchase in the gravel.

"Miss!" she heard the policeman call. "Stop! Stop now or I will fire."

Oh God. He's going to shoot me. He's going to shoot me.

"This is your last warning."

Julia didn't dare look back. Awkwardly she tried to dodge, hoping her already erratic motion would help throw off the officer's aim.

There was a crack, Julia's heart in mouth.

Something electric sizzled in the middle of her back. There was no definite impact, but it started there, tingling along her nerves, spreading out.

She came to a stop, drawing herself to attention.

That wonderful tingling was still vibrating through her body. She could feel it seep up her neck, into her brain.

Where it turned into something warm and soft and pleasant.

More than pleasant.

Good.

Really, really good.

No! No, no, no, Julia wailed silently. Desperately she tried to will her legs to move.

They refused.

That pleasant feeling was spreading back down her body.

To her breasts. To her centre.

It was even warmer now.

"Miss, please return to your vehicle."

Obediently, Julia turned and walked back the way she had come.

It felt good to do that.

I really should do what the officer says. It was her thought. In her mind. Even as she wanted to quash the thought.

No!

That pleasant feeling in her centre was starting to turn liquid.

Julia didn't say a word, simply coming to a halt in front of the officer as he holstered his weapon.

"Miss," he began his voice gruff but polite. He was definitely older than her, maybe mid-forties. "Before proceeding I must warn you that this is being recorded by my body cam." The officer indicated the small device fixed on the upper left of his chest. "Anything recorded may be used in evidence. Please nod to indicate your understanding."

Julia tried everything she could to keep her head still. But she couldn't.

She nodded.

There was a pleasant tingling in her breasts.

"Thank you," the officer acknowledged. "The suspect is a woman who appears to be in her early twenties. Medium height. Blonde hair." That appeared to be for the benefit of the recording. Task completed, the office turned his attention to Julia. "Now, Miss, were you speeding? I clocked you at twenty over the limit. Remember, you have to tell the truth."

I have to tell the truth. It's good to tell the truth. Telling the truth makes me feel good. What? No! I, I can't tell him.

There was a reason she shouldn't say anything. Something she was trying to remember. But the fog in her head wouldn't let her get anywhere near the memory.

"Yes," Julia replied, much as she wanted not to. "I was speeding."

Her stomach was doing flip flops. She hadn't wanted to admit that. Not that you could have told it by the flat tone of her voice. But it did feel good to tell the truth, a pleasant tingle in her pussy rewarding her.

"Suspect has admitted guilt," the officer confirmed, more to his camera than to her.

"Miss, before proceeding I need your identification and proof of ownership of the vehicle. Do you have your licence and papers with you?"

"Yes." Julia was trying to do anything else than just stand there and reply, her voice emotionless. But she couldn't.

Just as she couldn't deny another pulse of pleasure from her centre.

"My licence is in my purse, in the car. The papers are in the car, too"

She hadn't had to say all that. But she had.

It felt so good to help the police officer.

"Please retrieve it," the officer directed.

Julie leant into the still-open door of her car. She knew that her arse would be clearly outlined through her skirt. It wasn't that short a skirt, decent office wear. But it was tight. The officer would be able to see the curve of her arse.

A delicious quiver shot through her. The officer seeing the line of her arse seemed like such a good idea. She wanted him to see her arse. To look at her arse.

She was definitely wet now.

"Thank you, Miss," the officer acknowledged as she handed over her licence.

Warm pleasure was tingling through Julia's body, muddying her thoughts. Her nipples were tight, hard, points. Maybe the officer would look at her breasts. Did he want to call them breasts? Maybe he preferred to call them boobs or tits.

Maybe he'd look at her tits.

Maybe he could see her nipples pressing through her blouse and bra. Maybe he'd like how she looked, in her pumps and tight skirt and sheer blouse.

Maybe he thought she was sexy.

Something was again trying to press itself to the front of Julia's mind. Something she should be remembering. Something important. There was a twitch in her brain, the thoughts that should make her frown.

Nothing showed on Julia's face.

"Are you Julia Davis, age 23?"

"Yes," Julia confirmed, her thighs quivering as the pleasure spread through her.

God, yes. Please, ask me another question. Anything.

Her chest heaved, arousal ripping through her.

"Miss Davis, I am empowered to give you an on the spot fine for the offence of speeding. The fine will consist of one blowjob to be administered immediately."

No! It didn't matter how good she felt. She didn't want to do this. She just couldn't. It was degrading. Humiliating. He was older than her. And overweight. And it was in public. And-

The officer pulled out his gun and shot her again.

Julia didn't even try to move.

As the electricity rocketed along her nerves something else followed it. An overwhelming compulsion, centred on her mouth. She had to give the officer a blowjob. She had to.

Just like the other times she'd been fined for speeding.

I want to do this. Julia's resistance crumbled, arousal rushing through her. Doing what the policeman said was all that was important. Something was telling her that.

Her own thoughts.

He'd told her to blow him.

I want to do what he says. I will give him a blow job. I want to give him a blow job. I need to. God, I need to. Julia's her mouth was watering, her eyes fixed on the officer's groin. Her mouth felt so empty. Nothing was more important than blowing him.

Julia fell to her knees.

"Miss." the officer looked down at her, a thin smile on his lips. "This is a double demerit weekend. Therefore, I get to see your tits while you blow me."

W-what? The thought struggled to rise through the fog of arousal that filled Julia's mind. She hadn't had to strip the other two times she'd been fined for speeding. She'd just had to blow the officers. Down on her knees, suck them off, drowning in a sea of arousal. And then it was done.

But now she had to do it topless. While being recorded. She couldn't. She-

She had to. She wanted to. The idea was turning her on, so hard. Sucking this man off while topless.

It was all she wanted.

Oh God, I can play with my breasts while I blow him. A warm, happy, feeling suffused Julia's mind. Why would she want to say no? Blowing him was the best idea she'd ever had. And he'd be able to see her breasts. No, they weren't breasts. That wasn't what he'd called them. She knew what to call her breasts now. Tits! He does want them called tits! They're my tits! I can play with my tits while I blow him!

Hurriedly Julia shrugged out of her blouse and dropped her bra. With the cold night air her nipples would probably have been erect anyway. Maybe. It didn't matter. With the arousal coursing through her they were diamond hard. She'd never wanted anything as much as she wanted the policeman's cock in her mouth.

Hungrily she fumbled with the officer's belt and zipper, before pulling his trousers and boxers down.

Julia cooed as she stared at the officer's half-erect member. It was the centre of her world. Nothing else mattered but getting that cock in her mouth.

But she had to give a good blow job.

It was important.

Gently she cradled his balls in one hand while her other hand lightly gripped his shaft, gently massaging it. She wasn't all that experienced in giving head but she had some idea.

Her tongue flicked at his glans.

Her heart leapt as she was rewarded by his cock rising further.

Julia couldn't wait, she had to slide her lips over that cock, engulf it.

Get it inside her.

It didn't matter that she didn't know this man. That she was being recorded.

That just made it better.

Sparks were going off in her brain as her lips slid over the cock, her lips forming an 'O' around it.

It was like when a cock slid into her pussy for the first time. But that had never felt as good as this. It was like her lips were wired to her clit. Or maybe her mouth was a pussy now. A better pussy, because it was so much closer to her brain and the pleasure could get there so much faster.

Maybe she'd never need a cock in her pussy again. Maybe a cock in her mouth was all she'd ever need.

Julia ran her tongue over the underside of that cock as she slobbered over it. Electricity shot through her brain, the pleasure exploding in scintillating sparks. Like when a lover played with her clit. Her tongue was a clit. But so much better. So much more she could do with it.

She much more she could feel.

She pulled back, almost off that glorious cock, her teeth running teasingly over the skin as her tongue, that glorious clit her mouth now boasted, swirled over the tip. Then she thrust herself forward again, gobbling up that glorious cock as her hands played at her tits, the policeman's hands buried in her hair, forcing her onto him, her tongue-clit slavering over his cock.

He was saying things. Dirty, demeaning things. Calling her a blonde slut. Calling her a cock-hungry whore.

Julia didn't care. She didn't care it was all being recorded.

All she wanted was that cock in her mouth. As far as she could get it, her nose rubbing against his crotch, that cock so far down her throat.

What had happened to her gag reflex?

It didn't matter. She could feel the length of that cock in her throat. Like a cock thrusting into her pussy. But better, so much better, the pleasure ripping through her as that cock thrust in and out of her mouth.

She was going to cum.

She couldn't.

She hadn't been told she was allowed to.

Stars were appearing in front of Julia's eyes. She was so close, her tongue-clit singing and her mouth-pussy sending wave after wave of pleasure through her quivering body as her hands mauled her tits, squeezing, tweaking, tugging.

The cock throbbed.

He was about to cum! She'd done a good job!

Julia clamped her lips around that cock as wave after wave of cum was shot down her throat. She couldn't swallow it all. Some was leaking out of her mouth, dripping onto her tits.

That was good. He'd probably like that.

One last burst of pleasure shot from her lips as the policeman extracted his now deflating member.

"Yeah, uh, yeah." The policeman took a few dep breaths. "That was good, you little cock-sucking slut." He paused before correcting himself. "Uh, thank you, Miss. You just sit there, clean yourself up."

Julia could feel the officer's spunk rapidly cooling on her tits. Eagerly she wiped it up with a finger, slipping the cum-laden digit into her mouth. It didn't feel anywhere as nice as his cock, but it was still just as good as slipping a finger into her pussy when she played with herself.

Maybe better.

She was sure her panties were soaking.

Her panties were damp because she was helping the police officer.

What could be wrong with that?

Not that her pussy down there mattered as much as her mouth-pussy.

Julia continued sucking on her finger.

It felt so good to have something in her mouth

Julia continued to suck as the police officer fixed up his clothes before retrieving a tablet computer from his car.

"Just need to enter the details of the incident," he muttered, typing away.

Even with how good her finger felt in her mouth, there was something wrong with that. Something told Julia that she didn't want him doing that.

The fog of arousal was lifting. Her finger in her mouth didn't feel quite so good now. It was good, but... Thoughts were beginning to surface. How she didn't like what she'd done. How she didn't like being on her knees, half-naked, having blown some stranger.

The officer was frowning at the screen of his tablet.

A voice of terror penetrated the remaining wisps of fog in Julia's mind. There was something she had to remember. A reason she'd tried to run.

It was important.

"This is your third speeding offence in the past year," the officer announced.

Julia quailed. This was what she'd been afraid of. This was what she'd been trying to remember.

The officer ignored her fear. He probably didn't even register it, as she continued eagerly sucking her finger.

A sly grin had replaced the frown on the officer's face as he read from the screen. "The law demands an extra punishment for a third offence in a year. You were warned after your last offence what that punishment would be. The record states that at that time you were cautioned that any further offence in the same year would require community service. In the form of prostitution. You would normally serve six weeks, but as this is a double demerit weekend you will serve as a prostitute for three months."

No! The thought shredded what was left of Julia's arousal. She yanked the finger out of her mouth. Tried to get to her feet. To run.

She couldn't move from where she knelt in front of the officer.

God, no, please. I don't want to be a whore. Images shot through Julia's mind. Of her, on her back, her legs spread. Taking any man who paid for her.

The images were turning her on.

She couldn't, she just couldn't.

She had a career and a life and...

Her legs almost moved.

Please, please, please, please. She didn't want this. She didn't want to be a whore.

That grin even wider now the officer put the tablet down and pulled out his gun, adjusting a setting.

And shot Julia again.

Right in the chest.

Julia's tits ached from the need to be touched, her hands shooting back to them, mauling, pulling at her nipples, tweaking the hard points.

The warm glow spread through her, lighting up every nerve. She needed something. She knew she'd been told, but she couldn't remember what it was.

But she needed it.

Maybe the nice police officer would tell her what it was.

"I have to inspect you, Miss," the officer leered.

Julia didn't think that was what she'd forgotten, but she was happy to comply. She batted her eyelids, smiling up at him. He couldn't mean her tits. He could already see her tits.

She knew what he meant.

Julia scampered to her feet, almost falling over as her heels slipped on the gravel. Steadying herself with one hand on the side of her car, she reached under her skirt and slipped out of her sodden panties, dropping them to the ground.

Sure of her footing now, she let go of her car and hiked her skirt up to her waist.

Then she just stood there smiling as the officer circled her.

"Damn, that's a nice arse," he muttered.

A happy glow seeped through Julia's mind. He liked her arse. Maybe he'd grab it. That would be even better than him looking at it.

"I reckon you'll be popular. Pretty little blonde thing like you. You'll have them lining up. That pussy's going to see a lot of action."

That sounded good to Julia. Her pussy felt so empty. She needed something inside it.

She needed to be used.

The thought of being used had her dripping.

The officer came to a stop in front of her, "I've got the requirements from the brothel you've been assigned to." He indicated her centre. "They want their girls totally bare. You'll need to take care of that before you report for work tomorrow. The address and other instructions have already been texted to your phone."

Two emotions warred in Julia's head. One was happiness. The nice officer had reminded her of what she'd forgotten. She was going to be a whore. How amazing was that? How could she have forgotten?

I'm going to be a whore!

The thought sizzled through her. It was a dream come true. She didn't want anything other than to be a whore. To sell herself. It just felt so good, the idea itself enough to have her pussy juicing up and nipples tight and needy.

The other emotion was sadness. She wasn't quite ready to be a whore. She'd need to get rid of her bush. She could shave it tonight. Or maybe she'd have time tomorrow for something more permanent.

That idea excited her.

She didn't care that she was standing there, naked except for her heels and the skirt she held bunched about her waist. Didn't care that the officer could see her. That anyone driving past could see her.

Once she was whoring at the brothel anyone could pay to see her however they liked.

That was such an amazing thought, Julia's chest heaving in anticipation. She was going to be a whore. She was going to let anyone who paid for it have sex with her. Julia wanted it. She wanted it so bad. She didn't understand why she'd never wanted it before. The idea made perfect sense. She was young and pretty and she could get paid for having sex.

What more could she want?

She was going to be paid for sex.

Any sort of sex.

Julia moaned, need radiating from all three of her holes. She was just a pair of tits and a set of holes on legs. All of them for sale.

She needed something in her pussy right now.

All of her pussies

She had three pussies now.

There was her cunt-pussy, her mouth-pussy and her arse-pussy.

Her pussies existed to be filled.

She existed to have her pussies filled.

She remembered thinking that her mouth-pussy was the only important one. That was silly. All her pussies were important. The most important one was whichever one her customer wanted to use.

It was all she was meant for, to have people pay to fill her pussies. To play with her tits. To cum on her tits. On her face. To use and abuse her.

It was all that mattered.

"You really should have waited a few more months before speeding again, Miss," the officer observed drily. "Then the clock would have reset on the added penalties. Oh well. Now, if you could just bend over the front of your car, while I make sure you're up to the job."

12