Speeding Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia skipped around to the front of her car, still holding up her skirt, before bending face-down over the bonnet. The police officer was going to fuck her! She couldn't wait. She wasn't sure if that made her a whore, because she didn't know if he was going to pay her.

It didn't matter.

She'd be a whore soon enough.

As Julia heard the police officer drop his trousers again she wondered if he was going to use her cunt-pussy or her arse-pussy. It didn't really matter. Either would feel amazing. Julia knew that whichever was filled would have pleasure shooting through her body, blasting her thoughts.

It was all she wanted.

Julia moaned as the officer's cock thrust into her cunt-pussy, the force pushing her further up the bonnet of her car. She arched her back, pushing back, wanting him deeper inside her. He was impaling her. Using her.

It was all she wanted.

She moaned as his balls slapped into her clit. She was so close to cumming.

She still wasn't allowed to.

A whore like her could only cum when she was allowed to.

It was delicious, exquisite, torture as the officer sawed in and out her, with each thrust a moan of delight, escaping her mouth, her tits scraping across the bonnet of her car, Julia grinding her clit onto the smooth surface, desperate for anything that might tip her over the edge. Make this even better.

She was perched on the edge, her body crying out to be allowed to cum.

She was being used.

"Fuck yeah," the officer cried as he came in her cunt-pussy.

"Clean me off, bitch, uh Miss," he ordered after he pulled out.

"My lucky night I suppose," the officer said, tucking his shirt in after Julia had finished her task. "Not every shift you get a pretty girl breaking the law. And one who's dumb enough to get a third offence? Boys at the station wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for this." He tapped his camera.

Julia realised that he'd probably play them the recording of what had happened. They'd watch her sucking and fucking the officer.

That idea felt so good.

It was another way she could be used.

"Get some though. Young ones, think they're invincible. Oh well. Like I said, not many get to a third offence. Funny thing though, those that do, well, a lot of them stay being whores, even once their sentence is up."

Julia could understand that. Nothing could be better than getting paid for sex. Getting all her pussies stuffed while being paid for it. She couldn't understand why anyone would want to stop.

"I reckon you might be one of them," the officer grinned. "You did try to evade arrest, didn't you? I think I'll give you another shot for that."

Julia moaned, the shot landing right in the middle of her forehead as she lay sprawled against the side of her car, that delicious electric feeling curling through her.

"Yeah, think you might just be one of them that keeps on being a whore."

The officer was right. Julia was sure she'd stay a whore even once her sentence was up.

Why would she ever want anything else?

"Oh, and Miss," the officer added before turning and walking back to his car. "Thank you for your co-operation. You can cum now."

Julia's body erupted, her limbs thrashing as her crest exploded over her.

She was still lying there, half-naked, the aftershocks rippling through her, as the police car disappeared into the night.

(The End)


12