All Comments on 'Speedo/Locker Room Experience'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Very hot story. Thanks. I may have to get some speedo's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some helpful advice

More details about what's going on and a little more show of feelings

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 7 years ago
Laconic descrption of dull fucking

Sexy speedos lead to a powerful experience in the shower of a pool. Without further adoo Dave gets fucked by another swimmer, who then takes Dave's cock up his arse. Apart from the information that the fucks take 5 and 2 minutes, the reader learns very little about the intercourse. That's a pity, because Dave us such a talented writer of porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY incredible story!!

I enjoyed EVEY moment of your story.

I Was SO engaged the whole time!!

I only wish that I could find someone like you have to have my first experience with here!!! I do Live in Los Angeles, but believe it or not - its REALlY HARD (no pun intended) to find and locate guys that are men like the ones you ran into!!

I WILL take notice though about your experience - the gym, the pool, the watching for speeds (my case liquid tight skin short shorts) and keep more of and eye out for others that may be like your incredible guy!!!

BRAVO! my friend!! BRAVO!!!

:)

Eric here....

I came three times reading this post!! HA! (Hope you're happy!!)

let me know if you want - but I'd love to share emails/social media with you if you ever care ;)

Cheers.

Eric.

BanzaiBBanzaiB10 months ago

Got hard quickly and stayed hard the whole time reading this. Write more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous