Speedo Stuffer Exposed

Story Info
Small dicked Speedo stuffer exposed at pool party.
4.8k words
4.31
44.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swimfan2
swimfan2
113 Followers

Andrew smiled at me as he held up two pairs of skimpy speedos, one for each of us. "So we've got to wear these," he said. "That's the condition they've laid down."

My jaw pretty much hit the floor. "Are you serious?" I asked. "No fucking way am I wearing a fucking speedo dude! That shit's fucking gay."

I'd been so into the idea of going round to Andrew's house for this pool party. He'd convinced a couple of girls he knew to come along too, and had assured me that they were both seriously hot and there'd be a chance for me to get some sweet pussy. How could I refuse?

"They said that since they'll be wearing bikinis the guys would have to wear speedos. I'm sure it'll be cool dude, it's just a funny idea they've thought up." He handed me the blue one and kept the red for himself. I looked at the thin shiny material in my hands and shook my head. There was just no way...

"But we'll look like total idiots in these things!" I complained. "They're so dorky and lame."

Andrew sighed. "Look, Simon, there's two smoking hot girls downstairs in their bikinis. If you want to argue about this up here all afternoon then you can do it alone."

He took off his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt. I was panicking on the inside, but couldn't really fault his logic - I did want to get laid after all. I was eighteen and still a virgin; it was getting embarrassing. Andrew had several girlfriends over the years, and I'd never even had one - spending my time jerking off alone in my bedroom all day thinking about hot girls with big tits instead. I took off my own shirt and watched as Andrew turned around to remove his jeans and jockeys and slid on his red speedo.

"Hey, they fit pretty well!" he said, smirking as he turned around to face me. I tried to hide my surprise as best I could, but I was genuinely shocked at the size of the bulge in Andrew's speedo. It looked enormous! I began to regret coming to his stupid pool party in the first place.

"Uh... well, yeah I guess they're a good fit," I said, stammering. Trying not to stare at the outline of his obviously very large cock and balls.

"Hurry up and get yours on," he said now, turning to check himself out in the mirror.

"Okay okay..." I struggled out of my jeans and turned around to slide off my jockey shorts, quickly slipping on the speedo and pulling it up around my hips and over my butt. It felt very smooth but really tight as well. I looked down at my own bulge in the front of the speedo and immediately felt a wave of embarrassment flow through me.

"I should wear these more often," Andrew was saying now. "I mean these were made for me." He was still admiring himself in his large bedroom mirror, turning around to look at his profile.

"Um, yeah, they're pretty cool I guess," I muttered distractedly. I was still looking down at my tight, light blue speedo, equal parts embarrassed , jealous and annoyed at just how much smaller my bulge looked compared to Andrew's. I hadn't been aware that he had a big dick, or at least not that big.

Frustratingly, and to my shame, my own penis hadn't grown much over the course of puberty and was basically the same size as when I was a little kid - something I didn't exactly like to broadcast. The bulge in my speedo was just a tiny little bump sticking out above my small, tight balls, while Andrew looked to have some serious equipment in his. Frankly, my entire package looked to be around the same size as just one of Andrew's nuts, and standing next to him at the pool, it would be extremely obvious who was packing more. I wondered if anyone would notice.

"You done, dude?" he asked, finally abandoning his reflection and turning to face me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm ready." I said, slowly turning so that we were facing each other. Andrew, smiling, looked down at my crotch and immediately stifled a laugh.

"Oh, dude, sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. I just hadn't... I mean I guess they do show everything, it's just kinda funny." He raised a hand to cover his mouth as he continued smirking.

"What's so funny?" I asked, getting defensive.

"Nothing! I just hadn't expected to see... well, that."

I couldn't pretend that I didn't know what he meant, though I hadn't expected him to be so direct. Hell, I hadn't expected us to be wearing tight little speedos and standing together almost naked in his bedroom. I looked down at my pathetic little bulge and winced.

"It's just... it's cold okay, it's cold in here."

"I'm not cold," he said, glancing down at the impressive package in his speedo. I checked him out again and then looked back at myself and made a noise somewhere between a sigh and a whimper. We were both young, handsome, gym fit teenagers, but Andrew happened to have been blessed where it counts (and then some!) while I had an obvious baby dick.

Andrew tilted his head and smiled, "Well, we can't really go down with you looking like this, can we Simon?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, fighting the urge to cover my crotch with my hands.

"We need to make you look a bit more... fuller, if you get what I mean. Like, a lot fuller."

"Dude, what are talking about?" I was wildly confused.

"The girls aren't even going to talk to you if we both go down like this," he said, gesturing to my speedo and then to his. "You'll just embarrass us."

"It's not that bad, is it?" I felt ridiculous standing their in the tiny speedos, my buddy openly acknowledging that I had a small dick. He was still trying not to laugh as he continued staring at my crotch.

"Well let's just say speedos aren't a good look for you. But I've got an idea."

I squirmed uncomfortably as Andrew walked over to his dresser and opened the top drawer. He rummaged around for a moment and came back holding a pair of gym socks and, extending his arm, handed them over to me.

"What are these for?" I asked.

Andrew pointed down to my tiny speedo bump. "Just call it frontal enhancement."

"Aw, dude, fuck that! I'm not going to stuff my speedo!" I shouted indignantly.

"Shh! They'll hear you. Seriously, just try it out. I bet it'll work great. It's either that or you go downstairs and say hi looking like this, and you know speedos are basically just a big arrow pointing to your dick, right? Now, what would you rather your dick looked like, big?" he grabbed his bulge and squeezed it, "Or... well..." he gestured to my own bulge, "Small."

"But I'm not that small!" I whined.

"Dude, it looks really small to me. Sorry, but it does." Andrew looked sympathetic, but I could tell he was privately amused by my situation. I looked at the gym socks. They were white and thick and made out of cotton. Andrew probably wore them when he was doing track or at the gym.

"But, stuffing? Isn't that like, pretty risky? What if the girls find out?"

"I won't say anything, and I bet it increases your chances of finally getting laid. I can see why you're still a virgin now." Andrew smirked again as he looked at my minuscule bulge.

"Hey, fuck you dude, I'm telling you it's not that small!" I said, actually stamping my foot like I was having a childish tantrum.

"Well, how big is it?" Andrew asked, genuinely curious.

I was quiet for a moment. "What, like hard?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Well, how big is yours?" I said, stalling, but immediately regretting it. I did not want to know the answer to that question.

"Mine? It's... well it's around eight inches hard I guess. Usually between five and six soft. I'm definitely a 'shower' I think, though I'm not one of those guys who's constantly measuring my dick." He smiled and looked at his bulge, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Oh, okay." I said, slightly taken aback - I definitely was one of those guys who's constantly measuring my dick: praying it would grow.

"And..." Andrew was looking at me. "What about you dude?"

"Um... well," I was stammering again. "It's like, four inches I guess."

"Four?" Andrew looked incredulous, and then even more amused. "Four inches hard?" He was grinning, unable to hide how funny he thought it was that I basically had a child's dick between my legs.

"Yeah, so what? It's not my fault."

"And soft?" He peered down again at the bump my tiny penis made in the front of the speedo, "I'm guessing maybe one inch?"

"Inch and a half!" I corrected him.

"Wow. So my dick is literally twice as big as yours," he laughed, then noticed the pissed off expression on my face and stopped. "Sorry dude, I didn't mean to make fun of you, it just kind of explains why you're... well, kind of uptight and everything. I thought it was just a lack of sex."

"Uptight? What do you mean?"

"You're just the kind of guy sometimes that people think, y'know, that you probably have a small dick, and you do, so it all makes sense. Even right now, you're getting all super dramatic about this. Just shove a sock in your speedo dude, it'll be fine. They'll like you."

I was stunned. Could people really tell I was underhung because of my attitude? I guess when I thought about it, my pushiness and arrogance, all my overcompensating behaviour, it did suggest some big insecurity, about something very small...

"Fuck it," I said, walking towards the mirror with the socks. I took one and carefully folded it around so it made a passable dick shape, then, feeling very self-conscious, slid it down the front of my speedo.

The effect was immediate; I now had a perfectly respectable VPL in my speedo. I swivelled my hips to get a better overall view and I actually laughed a little at how much better if felt. I cupped the bulge in my hand. Andrew came over and stood beside me, smiling to himself.

"See, you look great dude. Nothing to be embarrassed about with that bulge in your speedo."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool huh?" I said, enjoying the feeling of having a real man's package for once.

I looked in the mirror at Andrew's speedos and then at my own and was suddenly aware that he was still noticeably bigger down there even though I now had a gym sock stuffed in my swim briefs. I took the second sock and folded it, carefully tucking it into my speedo too so that it added to the effect. I turned left and right, checking out my profile just as Andrew had done earlier. My bulge now looked to be the same size and heft as Andrew's.

"Whoa, dude. Are you sure you want to put that much padding in there?" he asked now.

"But, it's the same as yours now, isn't that only fair?" I still sounded whiny and defensive.

"Yeah, but... y'know a guy has to carry it off. Are you sure you want to make people think you're that, well, that well-endowed? I mean we're trying to get you some pussy, you don't want to give too much false advertising."

"Yeah, I guess, but I don't want to look like the smaller guy either. I mean these chicks are going to be mentally comparing our junk and I don't really want to come up short." I was still checking myself out, amazed at how big and manly my junk looked. The speedos, which had looked almost baggy before, were now really stretched out, totally filled to capacity. I looked fucking awesome!

"If you're sure dude... Just don't let all that padding go to your head."

"Fuck that, they're gonna think I'm super hung and then I'll get to fuck one of them!" I did a little pelvic thrust and made a grunting noise, leering at Andrew.

"I kind of wish I hadn't suggested this now," Andrew said, shaking his head.

--

As we walked outside onto the patio the girls looked up from their sun loungers and smiled. Andrew hadn't been lying, they both looked totally sexy in their skimpy bikinis. Andrew introduced me to Laura, 'the crazy one', who was short and blonde and quite strikingly beautiful, with incredibly full tits under her red bikini top. I thought: Yeah I'd fuck her.

Jen was a brunette, slightly taller, slightly slimmer and more of a girl-next-door type. She also had large, full tits and was wearing a shiny silver bikini which I found extremely hot. The material clearly showed the outline of her nipples and pubic mound and I felt my dick twitch as we shook hands. I thought: I really wanna fuck this one!

They both looked us over in our speedos and smiled approvingly.

"We didn't think you'd actually go for it!" Laura laughed, causing both Andrew and I to grin.

"Of course, we've got nothing to be ashamed of," Andrew said. "Right, Simon?"

"Uh, yeah, of course not," I replied, suddenly feeling nervous. Was he going to blow my cover, or was he just fooling around? I looked down at our speedos; both our bulges looked totally huge.

"Well, I can see that!" Laura said, gesturing to our respective speedo bulges. Andrew's dick, even hanging down over the front of his balls, made an impressive package, jutting outwards, it was the first thing anyone would notice about him in those speedos.

My own bulge looked pretty awesome too. I'd rearranged the socks a couple times before we'd come down and it looked pretty natural. Andrew had had to practically drag me away from the mirror where I was posing and showing off to myself. The whole thing had given me an odd, newfound confidence and I was suddenly struck by the desire to just have a good time and flirt with these chicks.

We spent the afternoon hanging out by the pool, though I didn't take a dip since I assumed it would fuck up my big fake bulge. Besides, the more I was out of the pool, the more I could show off my package to Jen. Andrew had put dibs on Laura, his crush for the last few weeks, and I was more than happy to pursue Jen, who was responding to my flirtations very nicely. I could tell she wanted me.

By late afternoon Andrew and Laura were lying on the same lounge chair, occasionally making out, while Jen and I sat on neighbouring chairs catching the last of the sun and talking about college stuff. I was routinely checking out my bulge, occasionally shifting my weight on the lounger to emphasise its size, keeping my legs spread so it was prominent, hoping, assuming, that Jen was sneaking glances at it, impressed by my giant package.

"Hey," Jen said now. "Do you want to take a walk around the garden or something. I feel like I've been lying down too long."

"Sure," I said, thinking maybe this would be the chance for me to make my move on this chick. "Let's do it."

So we walked the expanse of lawn and into the upper portion of Andrew's parent's garden, which was cut off from the rest of the garden by a line of trees and a small fence. Beyond the trees was a smaller section of grass with a rockery and table and chairs.

"Wow, it's like a secret area!" Jen said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and said, "Yeah, it's great isn't it. No one can see what we're up to."

"Oh, is that a line?" Jen asked, faux-innocently. She looked awesome in her silver bikini, the sheen of sweat on her skin adding to the sexy effect as her big tits strained the material. Underneath my bulge stuffing I felt my little dick twitching again. The heat of the afternoon and the strange, intense scene in Andrew's bedroom had me feeling extremely horny. Not to mention the fact that I was rocking a huge fucking bulge in my speedos.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked, laughing before leaning in. Jen leaned in too and we kissed for a long time. She was a good kisser and I told her so. She returned the compliment and leaned in closer. I could feel my dick chubbing up in the speedo, making it strain a little more (though not that much). Her crotch met mine and I could feel my bulge rubbing gently against the fabric of her bikini bottoms, pushing against her slight cameltoe. I was breathing heavily, suddenly nervous being this close to an actual girl, and moved my hands to her full breasts, sliding them over the smooth shiny material of her bikini top. My dick was instantly hard and I had to control my breathing a little to stop from blowing my load in excitement.

"You obviously like these, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah..." was all I could say.

She pushed me down onto one of the chairs and straddled me, her bikini-clad pussy was now pushed right up against the giant bulge in my speedo.

"I'm so glad Laura made you guys wear these speedos," she said, grinning.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, my mind racing. Were we going to have sex here right now? I had to find a way to ditch the socks before things went too far. I'd only planned on this being a pre-fuck makeout session!

"Yeah, see, I kinda like to check out what a guy's packing before going with him, and I can see that you certainly do well for yourself in that department mister." She actually licked her lips and thrust her crotch lightly into my speedo bulge. I actually gasped, feeling like I was about to cum right there in my swim suit.

"Oh, haha, uh, yeah. Yeah I guess I do." I looked down at my bulge. "I mean, I'm certainly not small."

"Good," Jen said smiling. "I'm just the kind of girl where it's like, anything under seven inches basically isn't any good, and I hate being made to feel guilty for that, but size matters you know, it really does."

"Oh, of course!" I said, my voice cracking slightly. "No p-problem there."

Jen kissed me again, more forcefully this time.

"Maybe we should, like, go inside for a little while?" I asked her. I was worried she'd rip my speedo off right there and expose me.

"Yeah, you're right. After all we're gonna need protection, right?" Jen said.

I exhaled with relief, "Yes! Of course, protection."

"I've got some Magnums in my bag. Think Andrew would mind if we used one of the spare bedrooms?"

--

We wandered upstairs, still in our swim suits, Jen leading me by the hand. When we had passed the pool on the way in there had been no sign of Andrew and Laura, and now, passing Andrew's bedroom door (which was closed) we could hear them together, obviously in the middle of what sounded like the best sex in human history. We heard Laura first, moaning loudly with pleasure, then low grunting coming from Andrew.

Jen and I paused, grinning at one another. Laura was saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's so good, don't stop! Oh fuck, you're so big!"

Jen glanced down at my huge bulge and whispered in my ear, "I want that to be me in five minutes time, okay?"

So we found a bedroom and laid down on the bed for a moment. As I'd hoped, it was already dark outside, and I planned to surreptitiously remove the stuffing from my speedo once we got under the covers. We started to make out, and I took the opportunity to play with Jen's tits through her bikini again, but stopped suddenly when her hand ran down towards my crotch.

"Hey," I said, my voice sounding strained and anxious. "I'm going to close the curtains, why don't you get into bed?"

"Okay, you want the Magnum?" she asked now.

"Uhh... sure, yeah I guess I'll need it." I said, praying it would fit.

"Oh, from what I've seen so far you will need it, big guy." She gave me a dirty wink and slid off her bikini top to reveal her perfect, pert tits. I actually gasped when I saw them.

This was really gonna happen.

I closed the curtains, and moved back towards the bed in the now darkened bedroom. Then, sliding under the covers, I managed to pull the front of my speedo down and allow the socks to fall soundlessly onto the thick carpet. I turned to kiss Jen on the lips, her hands running across my back. My speedo now felt baggy, having been stretched out by the padding, but my stiff little dick was poking right out making a tiny tent. I began to pull my speedo off and reach for the condom as Jen also slide down her bikini bottoms.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, I want you to fuck me with your big cock." Jen's eyes were wide with excitement.

swimfan2
swimfan2
113 Followers
12