Speedo Stuffer Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, I started to put on the condom. My dick was rock hard but the Magnum was obviously way too big for a penis as small and thin as mine. I managed to slide it on somehow, feeling utterly foolish but horny as hell.

"Fuck me, I want you in me now," Jen said, lying back, practically panting. I slide my hand down to her pussy, fingering her lightly, amazed at how wet she was already. Taking the initiative, I decided it was now or never and I was going to lose my virginity, finally.

I climbed on top of Jen in missionary and carefully aimed my tiny cock at her pussy, slowly guiding it in. The feeling when I entered her was like nothing I'd ever experienced, warm, soft, moist flesh gripping my overexcited cock, clasping on to it, eager and sensual and willing. Almost immediately I was overwhelmed, holding my cock inside her for a moment. Again I gasped in pleasure.

Then she said, "Is it in?"

"Urgh, just hold on a sec," I said, a tremor in my voice.

I was poised over her, my cock fully inside her pussy. I thrust down once and then up again, moaning slightly, a high pitched gasp which was slightly embarrassing coming from a guy, but I couldn't help it.

"Si, are you in yet, I don't feel anything."

"J-just a... just a sec-" I was trying desperately to hold back, but as I slowly pumped my dick into her again I felt the sudden and inevitable rush that accompanies that moment before orgasm. My breathing was erratic and I tried to pump up and down a couple more times before letting out a very loud and high whimper as I blew a premature load. It was a powerful orgasm that lasted much longer than the ones I was used to giving myself, and I couldn't help moaning as my hips pathetically bucked up and down on top of Jen a couple more times.

And then I was done.

There was a brief silence as I caught my breath before I quietly said, "Oh fuck... that was amazing."

Jen sat up and turned on the bedside lamp. "Was that it? Did you just cum?"

"Um... yeah, sorry I guess I was a little fast," I said sheepishly.

"A little fast? Dude, you didn't even get inside me, I couldn't even feel you."

She ripped the covers off of both of us, exposing my still hard dick, all 4 inches of it, complete with the Magnum which was now looking baggy and loose and had my small load inside it.

"Wait, what? That's your dick?!" Jen looked bewildered. "But... it's tiny! That's one of the smallest dicks I've ever seen on a guy!"

"It's not that small!" I said, a broken record.

"Yes it is!" She angled her head to get a better look, "It's like a kid's dick!"

"Hey, shut up!" I wailed. I suddenly almost felt like crying.

"But how? Your speedos..." She reached down and picked up my discarded speedo, holding it up and inspecting it. The front was now so stretched out that I'd never be able wear them again, but I guess they'd be fine for Andrew.

Confused, Jen looked down at the side of the bed and before I could react she had picked up the white sports socks and held them up in her other hand.

"Holy shit," she said, placing the socks against the front pouch of the speedo. Like in a movie, I could see her figuring it out in her head. Together the socks fit the expanded pouch and Jen looked over at me. "You stuffed?!"

"Well, um... Maybe just a bit, yeah," I said lamely, sounding like child who's been caught out. I slid the giant condom off my rapidly wilting dick.

"You stuffed your speedo with a pair of gym socks? I can't believe that any guy would be so pathetic to try and convince a girl he has a big dick by stuffing his speedo with socks! That is fucking tragic dude." She was shaking her head.

"It wasn't my idea! It was Andrew's!" I said now, even though I knew it sounded lame.

"Oh yeah? Does he stuff his speedos too? Do you guys pick up girls with your big fake bulges cos you've both got such tiny dicks?" she asked.

"No," I said quietly, feeling redness flushing my face in shame. "He doesn't need too, he just thought I should since I looked so small in those speedos compared to him. He thought it would help me get laid."

"So you just wanted to pretend that you had a big dick like your buddy Andrew, huh?"

"Yes," I sniffed, unable to make eye contact with Jen.

"I guess that explains why Laura's having a better night." Jen looked at me with disgust. "You know what's worst, not only did you lie about being hung, right to my face, not only did you cum in ten seconds flat like some fucking twelve year-old, though I think most twelve year-old probably have a lot more between their legs than you - the worst thing is that you thought you'd just get away with it. That I wouldn't mind. What did you think would happen?"

I thought about this but no answer presented itself.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess I just really wanted to fuck you. I didn't realise size was such a big deal to girls."

Jen got out of bed and started to dress. "Oh it is a big deal. And you know what. Every single girl at college is going to know about this. I'm going to tell everyone what happened, right down to your tiny sized dick and premature performance, from you're fake stuffing to your lame pick-up lines. Hope you enjoy using your right hand for pleasure for the next three years."

I jumped up from the bed, "Oh fuck, please don't do that! I'm sorry Jen!"

She held up a hand. "Just shut the fuck up you pathetic loser. God, all you tiny dick dudes are such lame creeps, all the same." She walked out the door and was gone.

--

I slipped the speedo back on and noticed again that the front was totally baggy and loose now, so I reached for the white socks and quietly stuffed them back inside, recreating the giant bulge from earlier in the day. I could still hear Andrew and Laura going at it across the hall. I stroked my big fake bulge, tried to imagine what it would be like to really have a big dick like Andy, but somehow I couldn't really imagine it. Mine had always been so small.

Jen was as good as her word, and by Monday morning the entire campus had heard about my deception, my lame performance and tiny penis. I was given the nickname 'Stuffer Simon' almost right away. Some of the girls threw gym socks at me, guys teased me constantly about being small and premature, and alone in my room at night, I got to know my right hand pretty well.

-

Author's note: I hope you've enjoyed this story. I'm always working on more material and hope to post again soon. I really enjoy reading comments and receiving feedback, so please don't be shy. Thank you, and have an erotic day.

12