Spell Book Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumbyshu
gumbyshu
505 Followers

I turned on the TV and found something on the news that caught my attention. Teek Man and Power Jared were fighting some new villain in Castaway City. It looked like some idiot with electricity powers.

"Huh," I said, and concentrated on the feeling I got when I shot lightning out of my hand. Sparks criss-crossed between my fingers, and a small bolt of lightning shot out from my upturned palm. "I have those powers, too."

Then it hit me: I had powers. I could be a super hero! I looked at my book wall and shook my head. Ridiculous. I couldn't do that. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I mean, don't get me wrong, running around punching bad guys until they stop talking sounds like a lot of fun, but...

I'd never been in a fight in my life.

Okay, that wasn't strictly true. I used to take kickboxing classes. I knew how, but I'd never been in an actual fight. I fought in a couple of championships. I had even gotten pretty far, in a couple, thought I never broke into the top three. But the idea of taking the magic that I had just gotten into the streets--well, I wouldn't know where to start. It wasn't like my city had an overabundance of crime.

But my kickboxing classes hadn't lasted very long, and I eventually dropped the gym membership. I just lost interest.

Besides, what would my super hero name be? Mr. Lightning? Captain Magic? Spell Master? Ugh, all of those were terrible names. Wasn't going to happen.

But now I had a few other problems. If Cally told someone at their coven, and they decided that they were going to kill me quickly, because men with magic were bad...

I shook my head. Maybe I could talk Cally out of that tomorrow. I didn't know. My thoughts were blurring together, but my mind was still running a million miles an hour. Getting to sleep was looking less and less likely. I glanced at the clock--nearly two in the morning.

I put my book down on the coffee table and closed my eyes, hoping that if I held them closed for long enough I would sleep. It worked sometimes.

----------------

I woke up on my couch, looking around blearily. I wiped my eyes, and realized my fingers still smelled like Aria from the night's activities. I smiled at that thought. Watching her come had been beautiful. I loved the way her face had scrunched up when she realized it was about to hit.

I looked at the clock. Six in the morning. I yawned, considered closing my eyes again, but decided that was probably not the best idea. I made a pair of coffees with my espresso machine, and checked on Aria. She was still asleep, her hair tousled, still only wearing underwear. She had thrown off the covers at some point in the night, and her entire body was visible.

I smiled at the sight, growing hard again, and quietly grabbed my workout clothes. I scribbled a note from my kitchen notepad and left it on the pillow, letting her know that I had gone for a workout.

I only did a short but intense thirty minute workout. I usually spent an hour and a half in the gym, but I didn't want to leave Aria alone for too long. I waved to the front desk worker--not Riley at this early hour, she tended to work afternoons to evenings--and stepped outside. I walked back to the apartment, hopped in my car, drove to one of my favorite local eateries, and ordered three breakfast burritos. I wasn't sure if Aria had any food allergies, but I kept it simple, ordering one vegetarian and one with bacon for her.

Walking back into my apartment, I found her sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on the coffee I had made for her before I left. She had put her camisole top back on and gave me a huge smile when I came in.

"Good morning," I said, setting the bag of food on the table. "Breakfast burrito?"

"Holy shitballs, you're the best!" She grabbed the bag and started sorting through the burritos. "Omg, and chips and guacamole?" She popped the lid off the guac and scooped up a large bite with a chip. "Are you always this awesome? Because I could totally get used to this." She picked the burrito with bacon, and started to unwrap it.

I grinned at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, crap. I mean, I didn't mean to assume that this would be any more than a one time thing. I don't-- I mean, I'd like that, but if you just wanted to leave it where it is..."

I laughed as she backpedaled desperately. "I would absolutely love to explore this. You. I really do want to. Plus, we live right next door to each other. I'm not lying when I say that I'm crushing on you really hard right now. Between that, and this Merlin stuff, I think it's safe to say that I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh, thank the goddess. I was worried that I said the wrong thing. I feel really bad that I just fell asleep on you after last night. I owe you...and I'm definitely going to make it worth your while." She grinned at me lasciviously.

"Well, that sounds awesome, but there's also the part where your coven maybe might want to kill me? How do we avoid that? I'm sort of attached to me, and I'd like to remain alive as long as possible." I took a bite of my chorizo burrito and found myself gazing at Aria's neck. I had a moment of flashback to the night before, the way she had moaned underneath me as I kissed and licked her there, and grew hard at the thought.

"What?" She said around a mouthful of food. "Why are you looking at me like I'm one of the burritos?"

"Oh, sorry. Just...enjoying the memory of last night. You're beautiful when you orgasm, you know that?"

She flushed, and took another bite, looking away from me. Swallowing the bite, she said, "I'll talk to Cally. I'm sure we can figure something out. There has to be a way to convince them that you're not a threat to anyone. Meanwhile, I need to go get ready for work. Cally has been texting me all morning."

"You did mention that you're still alive and I did not turn to the dark side?"

She smiled at me. "Oh, no, I gave her a complete play-by-play. She knows you're genuinely a nice guy. She doesn't exactly approve, but she'll get there." She started to take another bite, but a thoughtful look crossed her face. "But there might be a way to convince her that you really are a Merlin, and you're not a warlock."

"Okay..." I said, waiting for her to fill me in on what that might be.

"Problem is, I need to figure out more info about what a Merlin is and why men turn into warlocks when they gain magical gifts. I want to see if I can do more research on it before telling you much more. Can I take this to go?" She held the burrito up as she asked.

"Sure, take the chips and guac, too. Would Cally eat the other burrito in there?"

"She definitely would. Are you sure? I don't want to impose or anything..."

I waved it away. "Aria, seriously. I bought those to eat. Someone should eat them. Enjoy."

She grinned, and jumped up from the table, ran around it and pulled my chair out so she could sit in my lap. I put my arms around her waist as she settled down, straddling my lap. She kissed me slowly, her ass wriggling on my erection. I squeezed her body into mine, enjoying the feel of her pressed up against me. "Ugh. Stupid work. If I didn't have to go, I would suck and fuck your brains out right now."

I kissed her back, one hand sliding up to cup and tease her breast, and she let out a small moan. "I'll probably be here when you're done. Unless...I mean, I could drive you over there. Pick you up when you're done? Or is that too much?" I pinched her nipple between my fingers and rolled my hips up into her, the movement pressing my cock against her vagina, drawing a shiver and a moan from her.

"Oh, goddess, maybe I should just skip work today..."

"I would love that, but I have to work today, as well."

"Are you sure?" She asked, writhing on my lap. I could feel the heat from her center through my workout shorts. Our lips met again, and she moaned into my mouth.

"Turn around," I said. "But stay in my lap."

She gave me a strange look, but turned so that her back was pressed against my chest, and I pulled her camisole down so that her breasts were free. I spent some time playing with them, running circles around the piercings with my fingertips. She was breathing heavily by then, and twisted around to kiss me again. I moved a hand down, sliding over her stomach and into her underwear. She moaned and ground her ass against my cock as I found her lips. I pulled my mouth from hers and kissed across her cheek until I found her ear, and began to tease it mercilessly.

She started to turn around, but I held her firmly against me, making sure that she couldn't move. I slipped a finger inside of her wetness, and she whimpered, her hips gyrating as I moved my finger inside of her. I slid a second finger into her, and she moaned, "Fuck yes, baby."

She reached down underneath her and squeezed my cock, jerking it through my shorts. She was panting hard as my mouth and tongue moved down her neck, and I pulled my fingers out of her. She let out a sad little whine, but stopped as I moved my wet fingers up, trapping her clit between them and slowly moving circles around it.

She twisted and grabbed my hair, pulling my face up and kissing me passionately as I increased my speed on her nub, my fingers moving faster and faster.

"Come for me," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh fuck I'm going to--FUCK YES!" She arched her back, and I moved my lips back to her neck, sucking the sensitive skin into my mouth as she came on my lap. Her hips shook and writhed on me, and as the orgasm finished, she whirled on me, facing me again, kissing my face and rolling her sensitive pussy against my still hard cock. "Not fair," she moaned.

I grinned at her and kissed her nose. "Which part?"

"I was gonna make you come. Now I owe you another."

I shrugged. "I'm not counting. Just trying to give you something to remember me while you're at work."

"Well, that fucking worked." She shivered in pleasure again and we spent some time cuddling and kissing in the kitchen. "Okay, fine. I really have to go. Besides, I should be able to do the research I need to at work. You had better be here when I get back. I'm going to ravage you."

I smirked. "Promises, promises."

"I'm not kidding," she said. "I'm going to suck your cock until you beg me to stop."

"Sounds divine." We kissed again for another minute or so, before she reluctantly pulled away and stood up. She grabbed my phone off the table and aimed it at my face to unlock it, then tapped away at it for a minute. She took a picture of herself, her camisole still pulled down to reveal her breasts, and then typed for another moment. Her phone dinged, and she smiled. "If you think of me during the day, send me pictures," she whispered in my ear. I shivered, and she sucked on my earlobe for a moment, before reluctantly standing up and pulling her camisole back into place. I followed her to the door, and we kissed again. "I'll be here when you're done," I said.

"Good. I should be home around six. See you later, handsome."

I closed the door after she left, a smile on my face.

gumbyshu
gumbyshu
505 Followers
12