Spell Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're telling me this because...?"

"You want to be the Merlin? You have to accept Aria for the crazy roller coaster ride that she is. And get ready to be her roller coaster. Because that girl's ready to throw you down and fuck you into submission. She did not stop talking about how sweet you are. How she woke up this morning and there was coffee and you came back from the gym with breakfast--thank you for the burrito, by the way, that was partly why I came over--and how nice your cock is."

I grinned; I couldn't help it. And she hasn't even seen it. "Well, I'm happy to do my best to keep her happy."

She finished her drink and poured herself another, a serious look on her face. Her blue eyes looked into the distance as she worked through some very deep thoughts.

"Did you really make her come so hard she fell asleep on you?"

I smiled, remembering her face as she peaked, the feel of her body as she tensed in ecstasy. My body responded at the memory, the sounds she made, the way she thrust her hips towards me as she rode her orgasm out. The taste of her. I licked my lips and pulled myself out of the memory, back to the present. And the beautiful woman sitting in front of me. "Yeah, and then I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I slept on the couch. I wasn't sure exactly how far she was comfortable going, and she wasn't awake to ask, and it was pretty late by then. I figured I'd let her sleep."

"She told me that. Thank you for not taking advantage of her."

"No, I definitely did take advantage of her. I just didn't do anything while she was asleep. I prefer my interactions with women to be when they're conscious enough to tell me to stop if something's wrong. You know, as it should be."

She fixed me with an intense stare, as if she were trying to see into my soul. "You mean that, don't you?" I nodded, and she bit her lower lip in thought for a moment. She looked as if she was having an internal debate about something. Whatever it was, she arrived at a decision a moment later. She looked up, her chin tilted as if in defiance, and met my eyes. "Okay, so...let's see it."

I frowned at her. "See what?" She was giving me a different look now, her face full of lust and her eyes traveled down my body. I looked her up and down, openly ogling her petite frame. She fixed her eyes on the erection in my pants, and licked her lips.

"Aria said you had a big, beautiful cock," she said, her eyes stuck on my tightening pants leg. "And she said I should see it. You saw the text messages."

"Yeah, well, I don't want to do anything that would make her or you uncomfortable..."

She smirked, and turned her attention to her phone. She typed away for a moment and then returned her attention to my pants. She bit her lower lip and ran a hand over her sports bra, squeezing first one breast and then the other. Her phone chimed, and she grinned at it. "Here," she said, and held the phone out for me to see.

Cally: Okay, fine. He IS sweet. He's worried that if he shows me his 🍆 you're going to get jealous and mad at him. I can see it through his pants 😀😳😁

Aria: Awww ❤️🥰😍

Aria: Tell him I want you to enjoy him too. We share EVERYTHING, so if I get to play with him, you do too.

"Oh," I said, reading it again to make sure I didn't misinterpret anything. "Well, that, is definitely...interesting."

My phone chirped and I picked it up. It was Aria texting me.

Aria: Don't worry about me, show her your goods! I love to share with the people I care about! 😊

Me: You sure? I don't want you to think I'm cheating on you...

Aria: Whip it out!

Aria: Pics!

Aria: Seriously, let her play! I would LOVE to see her sucking you 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Aria: Cally and I share literally everything. If we're doing this, Merlin, you and I and Cally are doing this together. Besides, we all have crushes on each other, which makes everything so much easier.

Doesn't get much more clear than that, I thought. I sent her a smile emoji with a heart and set the phone on my lap.

"What did she say?" Cally was breathing heavily now, one hand twisting her nipple over her sports bra. The other hand was traveling down her stomach, sliding under her leggings.

"She...told me to share," I said.

"Please," Cally almost moaned. "Can I see it?"

I leaned back, and undid the button on my pants. Cally watched my fingers move as I unzipped and lifted my hips to push my pants down. My cock popped up like a Jack-In-The-Box, and Cally licked her lips.

She leaned forward, pulling her hand out of her leggings and reaching for it. "Ah-ah," I said, grabbing her hand. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes. "Aria wants pictures."

She smiled at me, and picked her phone up. She tapped into it and took a picture. Before she could send it, though, both of our phones dinged at the same time, and we looked at them. Aria had put us all into one text thread, and she had sent a picture of her own. She was in the bathroom, her top off and her skirt down. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples stood out, hard and pebbled. Her free hand was in between her legs and her green and purple hair was pulled up in a bun. She looked sexy as hell. Cally sent her picture, and both of our phones dinged again when Aria sent another text, right on the heels of Cally's.

Aria: PLAY WITH HIM.

Cally and I looked at each other. Her blue eyes were full of lust and excitement as she dropped off the chair and moved between my legs. She grabbed my pants and underwear and pulled them all the way off of me, her eyes alternating between my eyes and my cock. "Hmmm," she said thoughtfully, and then proceeded to unbutton my shirt. She ran her hands across my chest, lingering briefly at my nipples, and then across my shoulders, pushing my shirt away. I shrugged, pulled my arms through the sleeves, and reached for her. I caught her face in my hands and pulled it to my lips, kissing her deeply. She hummed happily at the kiss, then pulled away, taking me by the hand and leading me into the living room.

She pulled me into another kiss, then pushed me down onto the couch. She grinned down at me, then leaned back and pulled her sports bra off. Her nipples were half-dollar sized ovals, with long tips that jutted out almost three quarters of an inch. They weren't pierced. Cally dropped to her knees and wrapped one hand around the bottom of my shaft, her eyes never leaving mine, and squeezed one breast with her free hand.

"Fucking hell," I muttered. "You are gorgeous."

She reddened at the compliment, and gave my tip a long, slow lick, never breaking eye contact.

I gave a small moan as she squeezed, gripping hard and moving her hand up just a little. I turned my phone and took a picture, sending it to Aria. It captured Cally's fascinated gaze as she focused her attention on my member, and gave Aria a good view of my dick and Cally's face together.

She didn't waste much time responding.

Aria: Holy shit. I wish I were there to share...

Aria: So hot.

I moaned again reading her response, and Cally squeezed tighter and began to jerk me in earnest.

"Yeah, she was right. This is epic. I'm a little worried about the fit..." She looked up and smiled, her freckles adorable and her blue eyes determined. "But I'm up for the challenge."

She opened her mouth wide and I sent another picture to Aria just as she pulled the tip into her mouth. "Jesus fuck--" I gasped. I felt my tip push into the back of her throat and she gagged once before pulling back off.

She gasped for breath for a moment. "I didn't even--couldn't get down to my hand. Goddess you're thick." She sucked in a deep breath and I saw that she was rubbing herself through her leggings. "I can take it," she said, determination and lust making her voice husky, and slipped her lips over my tip again.

She worked her way down past my tip, and I could feel her tongue fluttering as she took me further in. I felt the back of her throat again, and she gagged again. She looked up at me, her eyes slightly glazed and tearing up. She pulled me further down, and I gasped as she took me into her throat.

She stopped when her lips touched her hand and she stayed there. She slapped my thigh and hummed at me, and I groaned at the sensation of the vibrations her throat as giving me. I barely had the presence of mind to take another picture and send it to Aria. The reply came quickly.

Aria: She can take it deeper. She likes to be manhandled, Dan.

I moaned in pleasure as her tongue slipped and slid along the underside of my shaft. She gagged on my cock again, the muscles in her throat squeezing around my head so tight it almost hurt, She finally found my hand with hers and pulled it around to the back of her head. I rested my hand on her hair but didn't push down very hard. She slapped my hand, gagged again, grabbed it again, and pushed it--hard--into the back of her head. My cock pushed in another half-inch, and I moaned loudly as she gagged again.

She pulled off of my cock, a string of saliva running from the tip to her chin, and she coughed and smiled at me. "Goddess," Cally said. "You hold me there," she growled, jabbing a finger at me. "If you want a proper blowjob, you need to fuck my mouth. Push me down. Balls on chin, sir!" She pulled just the tip into her mouth, her tongue working furiously over it.

I groaned in pleasure and forced myself to take a slow breath. "Are you sure?"

"Fuck no!" She popped me out of her mouth and took a shaky breath. "I haven't seen a cock this big outside of porn. But I love a challenge! And I know Aria wants to see it. Sharing like this really turns her on." She pulled my head back in, blue eyes locked on mine. One hand was squeezing me from the base of my cock and sliding up to the tip. She moaned, her hand moving in small, fast, circular motions inside of her leggings. I put one hand on the back of her head, and pulled her down further. My tip pressed into the back of her throat, and I pulled again, pushing my hips forward at the same time. She sank further down onto me, and I felt my head push back into her throat.

She started to slide back, but I pulled her further forward, until I was a couple of inches deep in her throat. I held her there, doing a slow ten-count. When I got to five, her eyes rolled up to the back of her head and her whole body shuddered, hips bucking several times against her hand. She moaned and gagged around my cock again, and I finished my ten count and let go. She burst off of me, her fingers swirling wildly between her legs, her chest heaving and wet with saliva. A huge glob of it fell out of her mouth and coated my crotch and her hand, and she readjusted her grip, using it as fresh lubrication.

She caught her breath and shivered. "You haven't come yet," I couldn't tell if she sounded disappointed or surprised. She gave me a fiery grin and giggled, "I did."

My phone buzzed at me. Aria was requesting a video call. I tapped the green button, and Aria's face appeared on the screen. "Flip the camera," she moaned. "I want to see her suck your cock." She flipped her own camera, and I could see her in the mirror, naked except for her underwear stretched out at the knees, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She was leaning against the wall, and her nipple rings were standing out straight on the tips of her nipples. She had the thumb of her other hand flipping her clitoris ring as two fingers worked inside of her, making wet squishy noises. I flipped the phone camera just as Cally was sucking me down again, tears flowing down her cheeks as she pushed her limits. Her makeup was a mess, but she looked all the better for it.

She pulled up and off again with a cough and a gasp. She took a moment to get her breath back. "You weren't fucking kidding, Aria," she looked into the camera, her face a mess of saliva and tears. Her breasts were wet with the saliva that had dripped out of her mouth and off my cock. The small amount of makeup she wore was now a mess around her eyes, and she looked beautiful. "I can't deep throat him. I can barely get down to my hand." She began to suck the tip into her mouth, staring into the phone's camera, using her fluids to jerk me up to her mouth and back down.

"Oh my goddess, you look so hot, Cally," Aria spoke quietly in a hushed whisper.

"Jesus," I said. "So do you, Aria. I don't think I can hold out much longer..."

"Please baby, cum in her mouth. Cum for me, cum for Cally, she wants it. She wants to swallow your load, I can see it. Please please cum for us."

"Oh shit!" I moaned, and Cally deep throated me as well as she could, pushing down almost two-thirds of my dick as it spasmed and sprayed first the back of her throat, and then deeper, straight down into her stomach. I grabbed the back of her head with my free hand, gripping the base of her hair near the roots and held her there as I came into her throat. Sparks flew across my vision, and my hands started tingling. I felt a rush of energy flood into me like I had never felt before, a heavy warmth that seemed to spread out from my center and fill my body in a rush. Her eyes were closed, her face serene as she swallowed what I pumped into her.

My cock was tingling with sensation, and Cally's eyes burst into a bright, blue glow. Her whole head and neck took on a kind of shine, and the sensations of my ejaculation into her throat and whatever she was doing differently sent me to a different level of pleasure. The glow from her eyes spread out across her face and down her neck, and she gagged on me again, her throat muscles spasming and massaging.

I held her there for a long moment, and finally let go of her.

She pulled up off of me, gagging and gasping, and my cock sprayed another stream of cum into her face. She took a breath and dove back onto me, holding only the tip in her mouth and jerking me with both hands, doing her best to milk my cum out.

"Ooohhhh fffffuuuuuucccckkkkk!" Aria yelled and came herself. The view on the phone spun and there was a crash and a yelp, and I looked at the phone screen worriedly.

"Aria?"

"Nuh?" Came her reply.

"Did you drop your phone?"

"And--and fell on my ass," she confirmed.

"Holy shit," Cally said. "That was epic," she was still using both hands on me, and I don't even think she realized it. "That was a lot of cum. Was that a lot of cum? It felt like a lot!"

I blinked down at her, and frowned.

"I know, I know, I have something on my face," she said with a laugh. "All part of the fun."

"Yeah but it's never glowed before," I said.

Cally frowned herself and swiped a bit off her cheek with a finger and looked at it. "Huh," she said. "Yeah. Never seen that before."

"That's what happens when you have sex with a Merlin," Aria said. She picked the phone up off the floor and pulled herself back up to sit down on the toilet again. "Goddess, my legs are shaking."

"I hope you don't get in trouble," I told her.

"Nah, but I'll thing of something to tell my boss. Not sure what, yet."

"You could always say you found some new guy and you're putting him through his paces," I suggested.

"That's going to be a tough sell," Cally said. "The book store is run by the Coven. They know us too well. We don't...usually...date boys. Or really, anyone. You, though, I hope you don't have any plans. You are going to fuck us every which way you'll fit." She squeezed my thigh playfully, her arm brushing up against my member, which was mostly still hard. "Goddess, this just doesn't stop, does it?" She gripped me and began to pump again, and I moaned from the tingling sensation.

"Hey Aria?" Cally said. "Why is his cum glowing? Is it something to do with the Merlin?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. When the Merlin has sex with his witches, it forms a bond. Specifically when he cums on, in, or from them. The fluid exchange..." She moaned, and I realized that she was watching Cally playing with my cock again. "Sorry," she said. "I lost my train of thought."

"Something about a fluid exchange?" I said.

"Oh, right. The fluid exchange and the build up of energy between the two bonds them in more intimate ways than a normal pairing. That glow is probably excess magical energy manifesting in a physical medium." She sighed and I could hear the rustle of clothing as she started to get dressed. "How quiet was I?"

"Pretty quiet up until the end there," I said. "How big is the bookstore? Like, Barnes & Noble big or..."

"Nope, pretty sure everyone heard me--" There was a knock at the door of the bathroom. "Shit!"

Muffled, I heard someone say, "Aria, are you okay in there? If you're not feeling good, you should go home, girl."

"No, I'm good Diana," Aria called out.

"Fuck it girl, just say you're sick and come home and help me with this thing," Cally said. "I think it's defeated me already."

Aria's face abruptly filled the screen, her cheeks flaming red and her eyes slightly glazed. "I...fuck. I might. Don't have sex yet, I have to do more research. Gottagobye!" And the screen went black. But she hadn't hung up yet; I could hear the water running in the sink and the snippets of conversation.

"Sorry Diana," Aria said.

"Are you okay?" A concerned voice asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," Aria said. "I just--slipped. Having a, uh, weird PMS day."

"Very smooth," Cally whispered, licking the tip of my cock. I put a finger to my lips and grinned as she lifted my cock up and started sucking on my balls.

"Hush," I whispered. "You'll get her in trouble. Jesus you're insatiable." I looked at the clock. "Holy shit, you're going to get me in trouble. I need to work!"

She lifted her head and looked at the clock. "Huh. Funny how time flies when you're naked," she said. She stood up and turned around, backing up until she was between my legs, and then bent at the waist. She pushed her leggings down as she did, and her butt stuck out at me, coming to within just a few inches of my face. I could smell her sex from so close, and I licked my lips. She wasn't wearing underwear.

"So," Cally said in a husky voice, "you have magical cum. Wonder what it feels like...inside other holes..."

I loved the way women tasted, and if the last few minutes of her sucking my balls hadn't brought me back to full mast, seeing her long legs slowly revealed below her delightfully pink asshole and dripping wet vagina would have done the trick easily.

I let out a shaky breath, my hands coming up to within a half-inch of squeezing her cheeks.

"Like what you see there?" She was looking over her shoulder at me, still bent at the waist, her breasts hanging and swaying seductively with each movement. She looked amazing. "Want a taste?" She leaned backwards, and reached between her legs to once again grab my cock. "Or maybe..." she sat down in my lap, her legs spread wide, and leaned backwards into me. She lifted her face and twisted, kissing me on the lips as she ran my cock against her hot, wet lips. "You just want to be teased." She kissed me again, a gentle, fleeting touch that made me groan with desire. "I can tease you all day," she whispered, sliding the head just inside her. She rolled her hips, and my tip fell out of her.

I groaned again, and kissed her hard, my hand kneading her breast, mauling her nipple, and she moaned at the contact. "Aria said not to have sex," I told her.

"I think what she meant was that we shouldn't exchange fluids," Cally said. "Which we already did. There's an easy solution for that." She grinned. "Got any condoms? I really want to feel you inside me."

"And I really want to be inside you," I said. "I just--"

The door to my apartment crashed open, and a pair of men came running in. One of them, with a scar running diagonally across his face, aimed a wand at us. The other man, built like a brick shithouse, muttered a spell and both of his hands burst into orange flames.

12