Spell Book Ch. 05

Story Info
Aria schools Dan and Cally on the Merlin, Dan has a date.
12.2k words
4.84
12.3k
38

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumbyshu
gumbyshu
504 Followers

Happy holidays everybody! Getting this chapter out over the Christmas break was something of a challenge, but here it is. Not very Christmasy, this one's a lot of world building and a date with some wizardy action in the latter half. More dirty bits in upcoming chapters, I promise. Thanks for reading, and thanks for sticking around this long! Lots more fun to come with Dan and his brand new coven. Going to try to get Chapter 6 out by the first week of January.

Hope you all have a merry Christmas, Kwanza, Hannukah, winter solstice, break from school or whatever holiday you may celebrate!

All characters are over 18, I don't like writing about nonconsensual sex, and I try to keep my characters acting as realistically and respectfully as possible in the crazy situations I put them in. All of my characters are my own creation, and have nothing to do with real, live people.

* * * * *

We didn't get back to talking about the Merlin for a while. We spent much of the time exploring each other's bodies. I pulled Cally around so we were in a sixty-nine position, and began slowly licking and tasting her. I didn't mind that I could taste my own cum leaking out of her; it added to the naughty thrill of licking her while she was busy licking and sucking me.

Of course, this led to Aria sitting on my cock and riding me while Cally rode my face, and that led to me rimming Cally, which led to her switching places with Aria, only to impale Cally's ass on my cock. So of course, I had to eat out Aria's asshole while fingering her and playing with her clit with my fingers.

Finally, we all melted together in my bed, each of us fully satisfied from all the orgasms and sore from the quantity of sex, and fell asleep for a few hours.

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone on its charging stand. It was nearly five o'clock and the sun was just starting to lower itself behind the mountains in the west. Aria was turned away from me, pressing only her naked butt into my side. Cally was spread across me almost like a blanket, the entire right side of her body on top of mine, her face pressed into the pillow, cheek-to-my-cheek, and her mouth snoring softly in my ear.

It took me a tense few moments to navigate myself out from under Cally, who slept like the dead. I suspected I could have lifted her up and carried her through a wartime movie and she wouldn't have woken up.

Aria, on much the other hand, stirred as soon as she felt me moving.

She rolled over and gave me a sleepy, statisfied smile. "Hey, lover," she murmured.

"Hey beautiful," I smiled back. "Sorry to wake you. Nature calls."

" 'S okay," she yawned. "Gotta talk about the Merlin stuff anyway."

I scooted off the bed, moving around Aria, who moved just enough to be out of my way before yawning and performing a full-body stretch. I watched her for a moment, taking in the lines of her body, admiring her beauty and feeling very happy with my current lot in life.

She saw me staring at her and raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "What?"

"Nothing. Just enjoying the view."

She sat up and waved me away. "Nothing you haven't seen before," she said, blushing.

"Doesn't mean I don't still enjoy the sight."

"Don't you have to go to the bathroom?" As I turned away, I caught her expression brighten into an embarrassed smile.

I did my business and then walked out to the living room. Aria was already there, getting a pot of coffee started in the kitchen. She had dressed in her underwear and one of my t-shirts, which, baggy though it was, couldn't hide her delightful curves.

"Nuh-uh," she said, waggling a finger at me.

"What?"

"We are not doing this naked."

"Why not?"

"For the same reason that if I were naked right now, we wouldn't be having a conversation. We would be kissing. Or fucking. Both of which sound great, but we have things to do. And I'm pretty sore after that marathon sex session."

"Fine, fine, Ms. Bossy Pants." I turned around, went to my room, found a pair of boxers and put them on. Coming back out, I pointed at my covering. "Better?"

"I guess. Now I'll be slightly less tempted to start sucking you. Pants would have been best." She came out of the kitchen with the book in hand, dropped it on my coffee table, and headed over to the bathroom. "Do you have any spare toothbrushes?" She called out. "I've got afternoon morning breath."

"Look under the sink, I think I've got a couple spares down there," I said, stepping close to the door.

"Found them, thanks!" A couple of minutes later, she emerged and sat down on the couch.

"Uh, sorry?" I started to sit on the couch, but paused. "Should we wake up Cally for this?"

"Yeah. She knows some of this, but I've found a bunch of stuff that nobody seems in the coven seemed to know." Aria didn't answer with much enthusiasm; she was already focusing hard on the book in her hands. Her head flashed up, along with a warning finger, aimed at me. "Just wake her. No funny business."

"Yes ma'am. Just funny business. That's the plan." I stood up straight and gave her a fake salute.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Dan..." she said, her voice full of warning.

"Okay, okay, only gentle waking, no sexual delights. I promise." I turned around and started walking towards the bedroom again.

I slid into bed with Cally, pushing in close to her and rolling her towards me. She sighed contentedly and smiled, but didn't open her eyes. I kissed her several times, starting at her forehead, issuing my way down to her nose, then over to her right cheek. She smiled a little bigger, but didn't stir otherwise. I kissed across her nose to her left cheek, and finally kissed my way over to her lips. She kissed me back, subtle at first, but with increasing passion as she began to return to the waking world.

"Good evening," I said quietly.

"Mmmm-mmm," she murmured, and shook her head. "More sleepy time."

"Sorry, Aria needs to school us on Merlins. Come on, she's already got the book and is reading it again. Oh, and this is a clothing mandatory meeting. Apparently we're too distractible unless we have our bits covered up."

I felt something moving, looked down and saw her hand rubbing my growing penis through my boxers.

"Is that why there's cloth here? Because it's very annoying." She sighed and I laughed. Her hair was messy from both sleep and the sex, and she looked fantastic.

"Come on, pretty lady, I'll be happy to carry you out of the bedroom if it'll help."

"Ugh, first I have to cover myself, apparently." I rolled off the bed, pulled open a drawer and tossed her a t-shirt. She pulled it on and looked down. It was a Spider-Man shirt. "You got anything that doesn't scream, 'I live in my parents' basement?' "

"Said the woman sleeping over at the apartment across from hers. Not even close to a basement."

"Still nerdy," she muttered.

"Did you somehow miss the wall of comic books in the living room?" I laughed. "You're kinda stuck with it now."

She sighed and started to stand up. "Holy shit, my legs won't work. Did you break me?" She fell back down and glared at me.

I laughed and scooped her into my arms. "Pretty sure you'll be fine after a good night's sleep. Meanwhile, allow me to transport you to your seat, madam."

She couldn't stop the grin that blossomed on her face. She wrapped my neck up in a hug and planted a deep, intense kiss on me. "How valiant of you, good sir." She smacked her lips together. "Hmmm. You got a toothbrush?"

"You guys ever coming out of there?" Aria called from the living room.

"On our way," I replied, and carried Cally out to the living room. I set her gently on the couch, and sat down between them. Cally wrapped my arm in hers and put her head on my shoulder, curling the rest of herself up against my side. "You can brush your teeth when your legs are working again."

"Mmmkay," Cally said, straightening out and stretching herself out again before curling back into me.

"Okay," Aria started, but Cally interrupted her.

"Is the coffee ready?" Cally asked.

"Not yet," Aria said. "Now then--"

Cally yawned loudly and stretched like a cat. "Did I really have to get dressed for this? You know I hate putting clothes on."

Aria rolled her eyes at the interruption and tried again: "You're too easily distracted without clothes, and he's too distractible when you don't have them on. Actually, if either of us aren't wearing clothes. And we need to talk this out, so listen up. According to this, the Merlin needs a coven of witches to help him build and harness their shared power. They form bonds through physical contact--yes, Dan, that means sex, among other things--and intense feelings."

"Okay, so we just keep on having lots of sex. My feelings for you guys are pretty intense already." I kissed the top of Cally's head and she moaned appreciatively.

"Sweetie," she looked up at me and kissed me on the lips.

Aria raised an eyebrow at the two of us, a strange look on her face. She looked at Cally. "Weird. I've never seen you all PDA like this before."

Cally blushed and straightened up some. "Sorry. I wasn't really thinking about it," she looked away, embarrassed.

"I don't mind," I said.

"But she isn't usually like this," Aria said.

"You've never seen me in a relationship," Cally said.

"Sure I have. I've never seen you looking so...happy...in one. Is that the difference?"

Cally smiled and shrugged. "I've got you. I've got him. And we're supposed to, what, bring more witches into the coven? So we're going to have new playthings. I honestly feel really good about my life right now."

"Wait wait wait. We're going to bring more witches in?" I said.

Aria laughed. "That was the point. Two of us aren't nearly enough to keep you happy physically, or filled up magically. You fucked the both of us into submission so hard today that the thought of fucking you again so soon...kinda hurts. A couple more girls around will really help with that."

"That's just her," Cally whispered in my ear. "I love the hurt. Your cock hurts soooo good." She punctuated the thought with a lick from my earlobe all the way up the inside of my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh my goddess, just because I'm not a glutton for punishment--"

"I think you mean 'orgasms,' darling," Cally smiled at Aria.

"At this point, it's the same thing. I never was a multiple orgasm kind of girl. One or two and I'm good for the night. After a certain point, it's just slamming a baseball bat into my innards. I know, it's not very sexy to say that, but, that's me." Aria shrugged. "Though I really do love the feel of you filling me with cum." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I nodded. "That's fair. I'm happy to do whatever you need to keep you happy. Just know that whenever you want it, I'm here for you. If that's cuddling, talking, sex, or anything else."

"Now, you want to talk comics, that's a whole other ballgame." She gave me a teasing smile.

"Say what now?" I blinked at her, not understanding.

Her smile ballooned into a grin, and she waggled her eyebrows at me. "You're a Marvel fan, right? Which version of Spider-Man is your favorite?"

"Ben Reilly. Hands down."

"The clone? Ugh, seriously? He's tissue-paper thin! Miles Morales is a better Spider-Man than any Peter Parker."

"Maybe, but that Scarlet Spider costume is unbeatable."

"Hah! With the sleeveless denim hoodie? No way. That's one of the most 90's costumes--"

"At least it isn't part of the pouch craze."

She raised an eyebrow and made a pouty face. "I liked the pouches. Besides, it makes sense to have so many places to stash ammo and gadgets on skin-tight leotards."

"Okay, guys, this deconstruction of...comic books?...is fascinating and all, but..." Cally scooted completely into my lap, then smiled at Aria. "...we woke up and came out here to talk magic, not comics."

"There's a difference?" Aria and I both said at the same time. We grinned at each other.

"Okay, okay, fine. But you should really think about reading that small stack I gave you a couple months ago..." Aria said, poking Cally in the arm. She stood up and walked into the kitchen to check the coffee.

"Ooooo what did you give her?" I asked. I was always interested in what my friends were reading. Or in this case, supposed to be reading.

"The first Sandman, some Ultimate Spider-Man, Zero Girl, A Distant Soil, and Snow, Glass, Apples." She walked back in with a pair of mugs, set one down on the small coffee table and sipped the other as she walked back into the kitchen. "Dan, how do you like your coffee?"

"Lots of the peppermint mocha creamer in the fridge. No sugar. Solid choices on the loans." I looked at Cally. "Have you started any of them?"

She squirmed in my lap, blushing at the attention. "I...started...one of them..."

Aria returned with both hers and my coffee in hand, plunked them both down on the coffee table. She and I both shook our heads at each other in disappointment. Aria walked back into the kitchen and returned with another coffee for Cally.

"Oh my goddess, I'm not letting you two shame me for not reading teenage fantasies." She took a tentative sip of her coffee and blinked down at it. "Damn, Dan, this is good coffee."

"Thanks. I can't skimp on that. Bad coffee is the worst."

"Those aren't teenage fantasies," Aria protested. "Okay, the Spider-Man, fine, but there isn't a gratuitous amount of nudity or violence in that one. There is some in the Sandman. And Snow, Glass, Apples. But those are both so good." She looked at me. "Also, we need to get you some coasters."

"Still a teenage fantasy," Cally insisted.

"You know, if that's true, the difference between comics and Twilight is pictures, right?" I asked.

Cally flushed a deeper shade of red. "I...haven't read...Twilight..." she avoided our eyes.

Aria let out a laugh. "I saw the whole series on your E-reader," she said.

"Oh, goddess. That's all from Dayna. She put a bunch of stuff on there. I only read the first...two..." she sighed and buried her head in my shoulder.

I laughed, and hugged her to me. "Sure thing, sweetie." I kissed her on the cheek.

Aria laughed too. "The other big difference is that everything I've given you to read is a better story than sparkling fucking vampires."

Cally glared at Aria. "Okay, enough of this crap. If we're not talking about magic, I have an itch I need scratched..." She stood up and started walking on her shaky legs towards my bedroom. She paused in the hallway and looked pointedly back at me. "...By myself."

I stood up and ran quickly over to her, grabbed her in a bear hug and carried her back to the couch, kissing her over and over until she fell into a fit of giggles. "I'm sorry. Please, come sit with us while we discuss magic and what we're going to do next."

She sat up straight in my lap and glared at me. "You going to shame me for not reading the same shit as you again?"

I lifted a hand and straightened my first three fingers. "Scout's honor."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Were you a scout?"

"Hah! No. Fair enough. I swear, no more shaming over reading tastes. I'd be happy to seal that with a kiss?"

"I'm still not happy with either of you."

Aria sighed. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have done that."

Cally aimed an accusatory finger at her. "You especially should know better."

Aria threw her hands up in a placating gesture. "You're right, you're right. I got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry."

Cally stood up again. "Okay, fine. But seriously, I'll be back in a minute. I need to go to the bathroom."

Aria cuddled into me, sipping her coffee and humming contentedly. I put my arm around her, giving my coffee time to cool off, until Cally returned.

She stood over us and leaned down, kissing first Aria and then me, grabbing her coffee and settling on my other side. "Now, what do we need to know about our new coven?"

Aria licked her lips. "Well, this is where it's going to get a little weird. We have to sell Dan here as much as we sell the coven."

"What?" I said.

"What does that mean?" Cally asked.

"Well," Aria tapped her lips with a finger, "we need some open-minded ladies who are preferably at least bi-curious to be really interested in this."

"And why do we have to sell him when we can sell us?" Cally waved at my face and then waggled a finger between her and Aria.

"Because I'm a part of this, too?" I interjected. "Also, not really a fan of the term harem."

"Hush, sweetie, the adults are talking," Cally gave me a peck on the lips and I rolled my eyes at the joking dismissal. "Also, you'll be the only guy in the coven, and everyone else will be having sex with you, so...harem is accurate."

"First of all, ew, I'm an adult too, thank you. Second, harem implies that I'm only using you ladies for sex. I'm not; I don't plan to. It makes me sound like a fucking warlock. I don't like it."

"Actually, the power that we all get from our interconnected relationship is what the main draw should be about. Even if we find a woman who's magic neutral, she'll be stronger and faster than a normal person by a lot, after being a part of things for long enough. But that isn't something that is going to be easily believed by anyone without a witchy background, and using our feminine wiles to bring in some fun-loving lesbians is going to be great...right up until we introduce our Merlin to them in the bedroom. More importantly, we can't have a properly functioning coven if we aren't completely transparent about how things work. Whoever we recruit for this, they have to be cool with at least occasionally getting the shit fucked out of them. Like we've been doing." Aria saw her purse on the other couch and tapped Cally on the shoulder. She pointed at her purse, and Cally rolled her eyes, but stretched a hand out. The purse lifted into the air and floated over to Aria. "Thank you," she said, pulling out a joint and flicking her thumb up like a lighter. It flicked into a bright yellow flame. She paused just before bringing the fire to the paper and looked at me. "Is it okay if I light up in here?"

I shrugged. "Long as you share."

She grinned and lit up, breathing deep. "I knew you were a good choice." She opened her mouth wide and breathed the smoke out, took another puff and handed it to me. I breathed the smoke in, and just as I was about to breathe it out, Cally took me by the chin and pressed her lips against mine, breathing in as I breathed out.

I stopped breathing in surprise, and she kept the seal between our lips and sucked hard enough to pull the rest of the smoke out of me. I pulled back, laughing at the surprise shotgun. She grinned at me. "Haven't done that in years," she said. I put the joint back to my lips and breathed in, pulled it away and turned and shotgunned Aria.

"Hey!" Cally said in mock protest. I passed her the weed and we kept shotgunning between the three of us until we had finished it.

"Okay," I said, "so this is a pretty specific niche. How do we know we'll be able to find enough willing women to properly woo for this?"

"Oh, they're out there," Cally said. "We're just going to have to be careful about who to approach."

"The Circle was full of women who were basically bi. There were only a few actual lesbians in the bunch. Some of those ladies had husbands or boyfriends..." Aria said.

"And there was Dayna, who had two boyfriends and came to every single orgy we threw! Goddess, that woman was insatiable."

I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "You guys had orgies?"

Cally shrugged under my arm. "Sometimes we needed to build up the magical energy needed for a spell."

gumbyshu
gumbyshu
504 Followers