Spell Book Ch. 06

Story Info
Dan, Cally and Aria grow the coven, the warlocks attack.
17.1k words
4.8
11.5k
56

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumbyshu
gumbyshu
504 Followers

All characters ©Copyright Stephen Shumaker 2022

Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is a coincidence.

All characters are 18+ and consenting adults.

I don't do non consent/reluctance, though there might be light BDSM or role playing in my dirty scenes.

Spider-Man, Deadpool, What If...?, Elseworlds and other comic book characters mentioned here are property of Marvel Comics and DC Comics, all rights belong to them please don't sue me I'm a nice person.

CHAPTER 6

"Well, that could have gone worse," Aria stepped into my bedroom and looked at Cally as she pulled my tattered pants off. I had woken up just as they were putting me into bed. Cally had used her telekinesis to lift me off the floor and held me about six inches above the bed.

"Let me guess," I groaned. "She doesn't want to see me again."

"Actually, she wants you to call her ASAP. She's worried about you. Which is pretty much the best outcome we could have hoped for, after the unmitigated disaster that was those damn warlocks." Aria stepped in just as Cally pushed me onto my back on the bed.

"Ow," I said.

"Well, next time, don't let those guys hit you with so many fireballs," Cally scolded.

"Let them?" I raised an eyebrow. "I didn't let them do a damn thing to me. They weren't exactly asking for permission to attack us."

"Well next time, take them out before they hurl you across the street. Be easier for me to treat your wounds instead of figuring out where the burns begin and the road rash ends."

"You know, for being so concerned for me just a little bit ago, this turned really accusatory really quickly. Next time they show up I'll just snap all their necks bing bang boom and not worry so much when everyone around me freaks out because I've just randomly murdered three guys. How was I supposed to know they were warlocks? They could have been anybody. They could have been going to see a showing of Rocky Horror or a Matrix marathon for all I fucking knew!"

"Well next time you see assholes like that, you figure out who you kill first as fast as you can and don't wait." Cally rubbed another scoop full of aloe vera on my chest. There was more in the mixture, but Cally told me that it was mostly aloe and a couple of other ingredients, all mixed together with a spell designed to accelerate healing. There was a towel underneath me to soak up the blood from the patches of skin that had been ripped off of my back.

Aria put a mug of something on my bedside table and smiled down at me. "Drink this when she lets you sit up. It'll help with the pain." She sat down on the edge of the bed near my head and leaned over me, gently kissing me as Cally nursed my wounds.

"She's okay though?" I asked as she sat up slightly.

Cally nodded. "Riley is fine. She was impressive. That girl is tough as fuck. Most people wouldn't do more than freeze once they realized that the warlocks were slinging magic at you. She didn't even piss her pants! Definitely coven material."

"That thought had crossed my mind," I agreed. "Of course, not likely going to be a second date after this shit."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Cally said. "The looks she was giving you were more 'concern for your well-being' than, 'she's never going to talk to you again.' "

"While that's nice of you to say, I'm a little less worried about supposition and more concerned that we're not going to get our third lady member of this coven."

"And that you're not going to get to sleep with her?" Cally said teasingly.

"Well, yeah, that's definitely a perk but I won't worry about that until after I find out if she's interested in a second date." I still had several strong doubts on that score, despite Aria's reassurances.

"She's interested," said Aria.

"She is? How do you know?"

"Well, in no small part that when she left? She kissed your sleepy face."

"On the lips," Cally smiled down at me.

"Wait, you two already talked to her?" I closed my eyes; I didn't need confirmation on that part, because of course they did. "How long was I out?"

"About two hours," Aria said. "Riley decided she had to go get some sleep about an hour ago. She's a good kisser. I have a really good feeling about her."

"So you guys told her everything?"

Aria shrugged. "I don't know about everything, but she's definitely open to the lifestyle. I haven't been kissed like that since my seventh-grade science teacher."

I blinked up at her, not quite sure where to go from there. I looked over at Cally and even she was giving Aria a strange look.

"What?" Aria asked. "Oh, like you guys didn't make out with your teachers."

"I didn't," Cally and I said at the same time.

"Wait, seriously?" Aria frowned, then her face cleared as understanding dawned. "Oh, that was one of those inappropriate things that normal kids didn't do, isn't it?"

"Yeah, as opposed to your childhood...?" I said, leaving the sentence hanging.

"I was raised in a commune," Aria said with a shrug. "Lots of people, not a lot of rules. There was a lot of sex."

"Oh," I said, for the second time in less than five minutes I wasn't sure where to take the conversation. "That must have been...weird?"

Aria shrugged. "I just thought it was normal. It wasn't until I got to go to junior high that I noticed I wasn't like the other kids. I pretty much had to stick to my own path, but by then I had already sorted out a lot about me and wasn't going to let anyone tell me how I should or shouldn't act."

"And then I transferred over to your high school and life was never the same," Cally said, turning to me. "Sit up," she commanded. I sat up. She turned me around so that she could put some kind of goop on my back that was different from what she had put on my chest.

"What, uh, what is that?" I asked. She pushed it onto my back where the skin had been ripped away and I winced, flinching at the contact. It was cold at first, but as she rubbed it on me it warmed up quickly. Soon she pulled her hand away for another scoop and started rubbing it into another patch that needed healing under my shoulder blade.

Whatever it was, it started to tingle where she was applying it.

"Is this, uh, what is this?" I looked over my shoulder at Cally. "It tingles. Is it supposed to tingle?"

"Burn cream. Well, a healing salve. But for our purposes, burn cream works. It'll speed up your healing process. You should be much better tomorrow."

"...Okay, sounds good. Where's my phone? I need to call Riley."

"We told you..." Aria started.

"Yeah, I know, but I need to call her. I need to check on her."

"She might be asleep by now," Cally said. She reached over to the bedside table and plucked the phone off the charger and handed it to me.

"Thank you. I'll risk it." I swiped open the phone and found Riley's phone number. I hit the send button and held it to my ear. It rang. Twice, three times.

Click. "Mmhello?"

I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay?" Then, before she could answer, "I'm so sorry about tonight. I had no idea those assholes were going to do something stupid like that."

"Dan? No, it's fine. I'm fine. Didn't the girls tell you?" She yawned.

"Yeah, yeah they did, but I still--had to check on you anyway. I just...I feel shitty that this happened--"

She laughed. "You don't have to feel guilty because a bunch of assholes got a bee up their britches and tried to come after us. Besides, Aria and Cally swooped in and saved our butts. You looked pretty torn up, not going to lie. Are you sure you're okay?"

Cally grabbed a large roll of gauze from the bedside table and started wrapping me up in it, starting just above my belly button. She moved around and under my arms, wrapping me in a clockwise direction.

"Yeah--oof. I'm being bandaged up like a mummy. Cally made this paste--"

"I made it," Aria corrected.

"Sorry, Aria made this paste that's supposed to help me heal faster."

"Good, because we have some serious things to discuss. And I wanted to wait until you were feeling better."

I paused at that, not sure what to say. "Okay..." I tried to think of something else to say, but my brain wasn't working very well just then. I felt my heart sink down into my stomach. Serious discussion? That never ended well. "Is this a good conversation, or a bad one? Not that I would blame you if you never wanted to see me again. I mean, I thought things were going well but when some weird psycho cult comes after me during a date, I mean, that's clearly a situation that you would not want to be involved in."

"...I didn't say that," Riley said after a moment. "I think, I think it'll be a good conversation. I mean, I want it to be a good conversation. I want to see you again. I want to do more than just see you."

"You could have died tonight, though. It's dangerous to see me."

"So? I could have died anytime during that date. I could have tripped and broken my neck. I could have been hit by a car the four times we crossed the street. I could die at any time. But you're right."

"I am?"

"About the date. I did have a really good time tonight. And no, I wasn't expecting to get jumped by a bunch of asshole warlocks. I swear, I thought I was going to die when I faced off against that asshole. You almost died protecting me. That earned you some brownie points. Though you calling to check on me was really sweet. Next date, though, I'm definitely wearing something more maneuverable than a pencil skirt.

"Of course, that's only if you're still interested in dating me?" She asked the question with hope in her voice. She meant it.

"Yes! Absolutely. That was why I called you."

"We got attacked by a bunch of assholes throwing fireballs and lightning and God knows what else at us. I think we can slide past normal dating protocol. There's a few things that I need to tell you before we get too serious, as well. But that'll be a conversation for another day."

"Like...tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Let's see how you're feeling tomorrow. You took quite a beating earlier. I want you all healed up before we chat. Call me when you wake up tomorrow?"

"Okay. Sorry to bother you."

"No bother, sweetie. Thanks for calling to check up on me." I could hear the smile behind her words.

"Okay, good night."

"Good night, my bruised knight in shining armor."

I hung up the phone and sighed.

"There," Cally said. "Feel better?"

"Some," I said. "Did you guys talk about the coven while I was out?"

"We mentioned we were in a coven. We didn't go into details," Aria said.

"Did she say anything about things she didn't want me to know yet? Things she wanted to talk to me about?"

"No, not with me," Aria said. "Cally was focusing on healing you up, so I don't suppose she got much chat time in with the new girl."

Cally shook her head. "No, but I like her. No problem just jumping in with both fists. Gutsy. That's the kind of girl we're going to need in this coven. You should definitely bring her in."

I sighed as Cally finished wrapping my torso.

She patted me on the back and I winced. Everything felt bruised. "You'll be fine. It'll feel much better tomorrow. Now, rest."

Aria pulled the blood-stained towel out from under me. I grabbed Cally and pulled her close, kissing her fiercely on the lips. She let out a surprised squeak and then melted into me as the kiss warmed her up. She pulled away after only a minute or two. "Hmmmm," she said happily. "Sorry hot stuff. You need sleep more than you need sex."

"Come on, can't we do both?" I squeezed her butt, and she rolled her hips over my hardening erection.

She smiled down at me. "Tempting, but I don't want to have to redo these bandages. And if you ruin them because of sex, I'll be very annoyed with you." Her tone was serious, but her smile never wavered, and her eyes looked disappointed.

"Okay, fine, but can we at least sleep together?" I looked hopefully at Aria.

She rolled her eyes and nodded at me. "Hell yes! Fair warning, though, I might get thirsty in the middle of the night and wake you up sucking my drink out of you."

Cally fixed her with a serious look. "Just leave the bandages alone, I don't want to have to redo them at three in the morning."

I fell asleep with a girl on either side of me, snuggled up on my shoulders. It was the only part of me on my upper body other than my head that wasn't hurt.

I woke up to the warm, wet sensation of someone sliding a pair of lips down my head and sucking me into their mouth. I groaned in appreciation and opened my eyes to see Aria looking up at me, halfway down my cock. She winked.

"Jesus, that's the best way to wake up," I moaned. Cally sleepily moaned into my shoulder as I squeezed one of her nipples. Aria slurped happily up and down my cock as she wrapped a couple of fingers around my balls.

Cally turned her head and our lips found each other. My hand moved down between her legs, sliding a fingertip into her folds and then sliding her wetness up to find her clit. She moaned my name and Aria started bouncing her head faster on my cock, taking almost my entire length into her mouth and down her throat.

"Shit, girl, you're going to make me come," I said.

She popped off of my manhood with a smile. "Aiming to please," she said, and went right back to work.

My fingers were now twirling all over Cally's clit, and she was shuddering as my ministrations brought her speeding into an orgasm. "Oh, shit!" She exclaimed and kissed me hard enough that my lips felt bruised.

The intensity of her reaction pushed me over the edge. I muttered something into Cally's lips and thrust my hips up as far as they could go. Aria coughed around my cock and sucked hard as I sprayed deep down into her throat. She swallowed, the contractions of her throat muscles squeezing deliciously down on my head as it pulsed out its contents.

Aria pulled back, leaving the upper third of my cock in her mouth as it finished dribbling out the last of my seed. She gave a few more sucks, then pulled off of me. She crawled up Cally's body and winked at me again, this time with her mouth full of my spunk. She kissed Cally who opened her mouth and kissed her back. They tongue-wrestled a mouthful of my come for a couple of minutes, letting the excess dribble down their lips and chins.

Aria broke the kiss and licked up the bits that spilled on Cally's face, who then returned the favor. Both girls looked at me with lust in their eyes and smiled. "How are you feeling?" Aria asked.

"After a blowjob and a show like that, I feel like I could take on the world." I took a mental evaluation quickly cataloguing which parts of my body hurt and which parts hurt more. It all felt like a bumpy mass of bruising, and my back stung from laying on it all night. It didn't, however, seem to be much of an impediment to movement or anything else. "Realistically? I think a couple of aspirin and I'll be fine. I don't know if I can take on any more warlocks though, at least until tomorrow."

"I'll be sure to let them know to not attack you for at least the next day," Aria smirked.

"Thanks, can you also tell them that I'm allergic to all of the elements so if they can stop throwing them at me, I'd really appreciate it?"

She laughed, and Cally kissed her nose sweetly. Aria pushed up on her elbows and looked down at Cally. "I like this," she said. "I think starting a coven is a good thing for all of us. You've never opened up like this."

Cally shrugged. "I don't know, it just feels...good. Is that weird? I feel happy with you two. I almost don't want to bring anyone else in."

"Yeah, except for the fact that I usually need a day or two to recover from a good bedroom session. I think we need at least two more ladies to help us keep this prick under control." Aria reached out and grabbed me by the shaft, squeezing in a rhythm that prompted a moan out of me. "I mean, goddess, did you even soften a little bit? That was a lot of come."

"I was--mmmm--starting to," I said. "Then someone decided they needed to play with it a little more. I think you're underestimating yourself."

"And I think you just want more ladies to play with," Cally said.

"What? No. Well, yeah. But no, I'm mostly just doing it for his benefit." I twitched my cock in her hand, emphasizing who was really benefiting from all this. "Don't be mad just because I get a couple of perks."

"Uh-huh," Cally said. "Keep telling yourself that."

"And we all get perks out of that situation," I said.

"He's not wrong," Cally said, then her face fell. "Oh, shit."

"What?" Aria asked.

"I just realized. I mean, I thought of this last night, too, but it just kinda hit me. We have to get jobs."

Aria blinked down at Cally for a minute, then dropped her head on the mattress next to Cally's and groaned. It was not a good groan. "Goddamnit. Can we just take this week off? Do we need to deal with that bullshit now?"

"I'll start looking," Cally said. "If I see anything that might work for you, I'll email it to you."

"Great. I'll look at the emails. Next week."

"I can help you guys find something you could do from home?" I offered. "I know a few places that could be hiring."

"Great," Aria said. "Keep them in mind. For next week."

Cally smiled at me. "Send it all to me. I'll filter through it for good matches."

"Next week!" Aria insisted.

"Aria will look next week, apparently."

"Good to know," I nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to go start searching." Cally pushed Aria up and rolled out from under her. Aria dropped back to the bed heavily. She was still holding my shaft in her hand, squeezing out a rhythm like she was playing music. "I'll let you two get back to it."

"Oh, I don't think I'll be able to go another round..." Aria shook her head at me as I shifted closer to her. "I want to, but we went three times yesterday, and I'm still really sore."

I shrugged, not offended at all. "I'll be happy if you just sit on my face for a while. I don't need any more than that."

She tilted her head slightly, considering it. "Oh. Well. I guess I could probably do that. If that works for you."

"I'm happy to do it. I love the way you taste as you roll your hips over my face."

"Oh, goddess. Okay. I'll--we can do that. But just that."

I kissed her gently, and she responded with an intense heat. "Maybe...maybe a little more than that..." Her hand moved down to my cock as I moved my lips down her chin and licked my way just south of her neck, sucking at the hollow of her clavicle. She gasped in that adorable way that she had and gave a shaky sigh. "Hard to tell if you're going to be the death of me or the source of all my happiness."

"I can multitask," I admit. "I can give you lots of little deaths that make you happy."

"Shit. You've sweet-talked me." She sat up and turned, sliding one leg over my chest to move herself into position. "Just be gentle, please, my girl down there is still recovering."

"Yes ma'am. I promise to be a perfect gentleman."

"Oooohh," she moaned as my tongue slicked up the inside of her thigh. "Maybe not a perfect gentleman...Ooooooo, that's a good spot. There, faster. Lighter. Oh shit. Shit shit fuck you're good at that."

We spent the next hour not having sex, but basically doing everything else. I spent most of my time getting to know the ins and outs of Aria's center, trying different techniques and little experiments, rhythms and gestures. She mostly just let me do whatever I wanted, secure in the knowledge that the more I did with her, the better it was going to feel. She had three more orgasms while I worked, and spent the last ten minutes in a sixty-nine position with me. She was on top, licking and sucking and slurping and jerking, until finally we brought each other to our happy endings, both of us with our mouths on the other.

gumbyshu
gumbyshu
504 Followers