Spell Book Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria rolled off of me, my cock falling out of her mouth with a wet slap against my thigh. She was still breathing hard, trying to catch her breath from the last orgasm. "Okay. You win. Do...whatever you want to me. I'm just going to lay here like the dead for a while. Probably sleep for the next four hours."

I chuckled and sat up, looking down at her shaking legs and quivering chest. "You going to be okay?"

"Sure," she said. "I'll be fine. I might even be able to get to the bathroom. Once my legs remember they can hold my weight."

"Do you need a ride to the bathroom?"

"I told you, I'm too sore for another go," she moaned. "Go see if Cally can handle your insatiable cock again."

I laughed. "I was just going to carry you over to the toilet, but if that's too much for you, I think I've done pretty well." I rolled around and kissed her on the lips. She lifted them, only her lips, and it was a halfhearted effort at best. She was clearly done for now. "Get some rest, beautiful. You earned it."

She muttered something, but all I heard was "...of you."

"Sorry, what?" I looked down at her but she was already drifting off back to sleep, head down, ass in the air. I rolled her over so that she was at least on her side--if I left her that way I figured I would to pay for it by giving her an hour or two of neck massage--and walked out of the bedroom.

Cally was sitting at the table, still naked, with a towel on the chair underneath her.

"Do I need to buy some chair cushions?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" She looked up and smiled at me, then looked down and saw the towel under her. She blushed a bright red, from her face to her chest. "Oh, no, sorry. I started leaking and didn't want to get it on the chair. The fun part about hot sex, you never know when something's going to dribble out."

I waved it away. "I'm cool. I put it there. If I can't handle the mess, I shouldn't make it."

"Oh, but making it is so much fun." She raised her face as I bent down for a kiss. "Aria taken care of?"

"Very much. She told me to go bother you if I still needed a release. Right before she fell asleep."

"Oh, is that why you came out here?" Cally grinned up at me.

"I wanted to see your pretty face," I told her. "Kiss your pretty lips." I grabbed the closest chair and sat down next to her.

"Mmmm which pair?"

"Whichever ones you're willing to let me that close to."

"Goddess we are disgusting." She groaned and kissed me again. "Stupid puppy love."

"I have no problem with that."

"No, I know, I know. I love it. I've never been so relaxed around anyone else before. Well, except for Aria, but that was different. This...feels different from that, even. Maybe it's the Merlin aspect of things, but this feels good. Important. Like what we're doing here is bigger than we think it is."

I shook my head. "I don't know. I mostly feel like I'm just reacting. Each new situation, I just try to make the best decision I can."

Cally smiled at me. "You're doing pretty well. You've dealt with two warlock attacks and you're still alive and ready to kick their asses. Most importantly, you've protected the people around you from their dumb asses. Oh, and the multitude of orgasms you've given both of us help immensely."

"I suppose," I frowned. "It just feels like I'm providing targets for the warlocks."

She frowned at me, shaking her head. "Well, then you've got some problems. We're totally happy being those targets, especially since we already were those targets anyway. We're not kids, Dan. We're adults, and dealing with warlock harassment is one of the more unpleasant parts of being a witch these days. We know how to cast spells and we know how to throw punches. And kicks. Hell, I ran self defense classes in the coven every week for nearly three years. We're not frail, glass princesses that will shatter into a million pieces if something bumps us."

"No, I know that. I do!" I held up both hands palms-out to try and calm her. "I didn't mean it like that. It just--I keep getting attacked. Which means whoever's around me is going to get attacked. Those guys clearly didn't care about hurting other people. Anyone around me. I know you and Aria can take care of yourselves, but I didn't know that was going to happen with Riley. And what if it happens with someone else? Someone who doesn't know how to fight."

"You can't worry about that!" Cally said. She stood up and began undoing my bandages. Apparently, the skin beneath was doing better, because she continued unwrapping me like a mummy.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can. I love the thought of this..." I rolled my eyes "...okay, it's a harem, I guess I just need to get used to there not being another word for that. It sounds fantastic, but what the hell am I going to do about these dickless warlock shitheads? I can't meet anyone while worrying if the guy two tables over is going to blast me with a fireball the entire date."

"Well, you shouldn't worry about that," Cally insisted. "Lift your arms."

"Why not?" I did as she asked. She nodded at how my wounds were healing.

"Because if you do, you're not going to do anything about anything! You're just going to give up and pussy out! And if Aria and I are the only ones stuck with your Merlin ass without any breaks, you're going to fuck us both in half one of these days, and then you'll end up just like the warlocks. A coven-less asshole. You stick with us, man up, we all build up the coven, and you're going to be something amazing." She pulled the last of the bandages off of me, and walked over to the garbage can, dropping them in. "Going to let that breathe for a little while, we can rewrap it with more of the healing ointment in a bit."

I looked at her for a moment. "You think so?"

She closed the distance between us and pulled me into a kiss so hard my teeth hurt. "That you're going to be amazing? I'm betting our lives. You're stuck with me and Aria, no matter what happens." She kissed me again, slow and passionate, before pulling back to stare into my eyes. "But if you hesitate, if you falter, they will kill us all. Do not let that happen."

I shook my head. "I won't. I'll keep you safe."

"And that is how we're all going to get through this. We're going to keep each other safe. I've heard of other covens getting wiped out by them."

Abe grimaced at that thought. "Thank you for coming to help last night. I didn't--there wasn't anyone else who could have helped. You two are all I have right now."

"And Riley, from the sound of it."

"I...still don't know if that's such a good idea," I said, looking away from her.

"She's already ninety percent there. She just needs you to say that you need her." Cally picked my phone up off the table where I had put it when I sat down. She held it out to me. "Call her. If you wait much longer, she's going to get mad. And from the way she punched that warlock, I don't think you would win that fight. Magic or no."

I frowned down at the phone and Cally got up from the table and bent over, cupping my cheeks in her hands. "And when you're done talking to her, Aria and I will be in your room, waiting for you to tell us all about it." She gave me a slow, lingering kiss and walked back to my bedroom. Just before she disappeared, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled, turning slightly to show me the profile of her gorgeous, lithe body. "And for the record, just because I'm sore from yesterday's deep dicking doesn't mean I don't want you to fuck the hell out of me anyway." She winked and went back into the bedroom.

Smiling in spite of myself, I looked down at my phone and tapped over to Riley's number. I took a deep breath and pressed the call button. It rang once.

"Dan?" Riley said. "Shit is this Dan? I didn't even look at the call name..."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, it's Dan." And like that, all my hesitation was gone. I'd been flirting with this girl for months, and she was so into me that getting into a fight with people throwing magic at us apparently hadn't bothered her enough to take the opportunity to leave as quickly as possible. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" She shot back at me. "When Cally and Aria showed up you passed out. I helped them get you back to your place, and then...I'm sorry, I kinda freaked out and went home. I just--I wasn't sure what else I could do. Sorry."

"Sorry? You've got nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you out. That was...I mean, we nearly got killed..."

"But we were having a really nice time before the warlocks showed up. Look, I don't even care about them."

"You don't? You could have died."

"Yeah, you know what? We talked about all this last night. I'm pretty much done talking. We're coming over, and then we can talk about the coven and member obligations and all that shit. Sound good?"

"Yeah," Abe said.

"Great!" He could hear her smile through her voice.

"Wait a minute, uh, did you say we are coming over?"

"See you soon! Like, twenty minutes!" She said it in a sing-song voice and hung up.

I stared at the phone for a minute, trying to put all the pieces together in the short conversation. Mildly perplexed, I stood up and walked back to my bedroom.

Cally and Aria were spooning together, Cally being the big spoon, and she looked over her shoulder at me as I stood in the doorway. I stared at the curve of her legs and followed the curve up to her butt, which was facing me. I could see the shadow where her vagina was, and the lovely round globes of her ass above that.

Cally reached for me and I stepped towards her. She pulled me down behind her, and I scooted in as close as I could. She reached between us and squeezed me. It wasn't meant to arouse; it was merely an acknowledgment of what I figured was her favorite physical part of me. I kissed the back of her neck and she shivered against me.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Good. I think."

"I thought it would be a longer conversation."

"So did I. But she said she's going to be coming over soon. And she likes me, a lot, and doesn't care about the warlocks. She said that she needed to have a talk with me and she didn't want to do it over the phone, so..." I paused, thinking back through the conversation.

"So she's coming over here," Cally reiterates.

"Yeah, but I thought...I thought she said, 'we're coming over.' She didn't say who 'we' were, though."

"Shit. Does that mean we need to get dressed?" Cally frowned.

"You can stay here and get some rest if you need to. I'll get dressed in a few minutes. I just couldn't not climb in and cuddle with you."

She beamed at me, twisting around and kissing me. "That's sweet. I appreciate it."

We spent a few minutes just enjoying the feel of each other. She turned all the way around to face me, pressing her body into mine. It was getting hard to remember that I had to do something, but she slowed the kissing down, pulling away slowly so that we didn't get too carried away before Riley and...whoever...got here.

"Go," Cally said. "Go put some pants on, at least."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I sighed.

"Then come back to me so that I can wrap you like a mummy again."

"Yes darling."

"Oh, I like that," Cally smiled at me warmly.

I kissed her on the cheek and turned, sitting up and pushing off the bed towards my dresser. I rummaged through the drawers for a pair of pants and pulled them on, then grabbed a light tee shirt. Cally had pulled a jar of her healing ointment from my bedside table, and a fresh set of bandages and began rewrapping me.

When she was done, I pulled my tee shirt on, wincing as my muscles stretched under the burnt and bruised skin. I walked out to the living room and sat down on my couch. My chest burned, the skin still sensitive to the touch. I turned on the TV. I scrolled through my streaming options, finally deciding on an app that I had invested way too much money in. I was scrolling through my options when there was a knock at the door. I dropped the remote on the couch and winced as I got up. All of my body was still hurting, in one way or another.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. Riley stood there, looking nervous. She was biting her lip and looked adorable.

I opened the door. As soon as she saw me she nearly tackled me, charging into me in a flying leap. I caught her and she wrapped both legs around me, kissing me passionately. My hands automatically dropped down to her butt to support her. I couldn't help my physical reaction to her pressing herself into me, and she didn't miss it either.

"Ow," I said through the kiss. She pulled away from me, realizing that she was holding all of the parts that had been injured. Her eyes were wide in shock and she hopped down and held her hands out in front of her.

"I'm so sorry!" She said. "I wasn't trying to hurt you."

"Oh, I know. As 'hellos' go that was definitely my favorite so far. But, you know. Ow. Still feeling the fight from yesterday."

She frowned down at my neck, and saw that my loose shirt had exposed some of the extensive bandage that Cally had wrapped me in. She nodded at my shirt. "Take it off."

"Hang on," I said. "On the phone, did you say 'we' when you said you'd come over?"

"Oh, right, right, sorry." Riley looked around and saw the door still open. She was wearing a short, flowy black skirt, which had flipped up when she jumped on me and I could see that if she was wearing underwear, it couldn't be more than a piece of string. She was wearing a tight black camisole which hugged her curvy chest and no bra. "Come on, come say hi."

I looked up to see the ghost from the front office step into my house.

My jaw dropped in shock. She looked around the entryway for a moment, and then her red-and-green eyes landed on me. They looked at me appraisingly, making no effort to hide the fall and rise as she absorbed every detail of me.

"Dan, this is...well, this is Bel. I can't really pronounce her full name, it's long and complicated, and I kinda zoned out about halfway through it. All I caught was Asbel Satrina. So, Bel."

"You're the ghost!" I shouted dumbly.

Riley looked at me like I was insane. "The what?"

"I've seen her the last two times I've been in the office. Hell, I watched you walk right through her last night before we left. Isn't she a ghost?"

Riley laughed "Oh, my god, no wonder you were looking at me funny. That explains a lot, actually." She turned to Bel. "You let him see you?"

"No," Bel said defensively. Her voice was low and seductive, and she spoke short, simple sentences. "I didn't. He was able to see through my veil." She was giving me an interested look, as if evaluating my worth.

It was Riley's turn to give me an appraising look. "How? I didn't think that was possible."

"It usually isn't. Or it shouldn't be. But he is a Merlin. He has much power, though he doesn't have a lot of control. We can help with that, though."

Riley's gaze went from appraising to thirsty in the amount of time it took me to blink. "A Merlin, you say?"

"I sensed some magic happening somewhere in the apartment complex. His awakening explains that."

"Hello?" I asked. "The Merlin would like to know what the fuck is going on, please." I pointed to Bel. "What the fuck are you if you aren't a ghost, why did you lie about not being able to see her in the office, and--ah, dammit. I lost the third one. I was on a roll, there. But seriously, explain?"

She looked around. "Sure. Living room or dining table?"

"Huh?" I asked, thrown off by what felt like a random question.

"Do you guys have these little pow-wows in the living room on your comfy couches, or sitting at your..." she poked her head into the kitchen, looking into the dining area "...surprisingly tasteful kitchen table. What kind of wood is that?"

"Oh, uh, cedar. I thought it was beautiful and basically bought it the second I saw it."

"Wish you'd done that with me," Riley stepped in close and put her hand on my cheek.

I leaned down close to her and she lifted her lips towards me, inviting my offered kiss. "I think you're pretty, too," I said with a smirk.

She pulled her head back just before our lips touched, leaving less than half an inch of space between our skin. She looked me in the eyes and I spent a couple of seconds floundering after our almost-kiss. She looked at me with mock hurt. "Only pretty?"

"Pretty as the stars in the sky," I said quietly.

"Oh, good cheesy recovery," she smiled, and closed the distance between us. Her lips were warm and soft, and after a moment of getting to know the feel of them, I couldn't stop my tongue darting out. She opened her lips and met my tongue with hers, slowly and sensually swirling hers around mine.

She pressed into me, hungry for more, and I matched her energy, pulling her as close as we could get with clothes on.

"Mmmmmmm..."

I opened my eyes at the moan--it didn't come from Riley. I looked up and saw Bel licking her lips at us. She was running her hands over her body, pausing over one heavy breast to tweak her nipple cruelly as she watched us making out. I lifted my head and Riley tried to follow my lips as I parted from her. She saw me looking at Bel, and turned to look at her as well.

"Don't stop on my account," Bel said.

I looked up at the ceiling, and then looked down at Riley. She was looking at me with half-lidded eyes. She smelled like lilacs with a hint of mint, and I couldn't help but kiss her softly one more time before stepping away from her. Riley let out a strangled noise of frustration.

"Before we go much further," I said, "we should probably get all our cards out on the table." I put my hands on her upper arms, and leaned in for one last kiss, but didn't pull her any closer to me.

"Okay. Let's go sit in the living room."

"Should I get Aria and Cally for this?"

Riley nodded enthusiastically. "Yes. Because they're going to need to know this all anyway, if we decide to join your coven."

"Wait, 'we?' Both of you?"

"I gave my service to Riley," Bel said. "Where she goes, I go."

I raised an eyebrow at that, and Riley shrugged. "We share everything. Bel has been...I don't know what the right word is...attached, I guess?" She shrugged and continued. "Anyway, she's been with my family for several generations now. I only inherited her recently, when my aunt died."

"So she's like your...what? Servant?"

Riley shrugged. "No, not really."

"Technically, that's exactly what I am. But since I hooked up with Riley, I tend to go the extra distance for her. She's my favorite master so far. She treats me like I'm an actual person. That doesn't happen often to my kind. And she's a fucking animal in bed."

Riley nodded, smiling. "We have lots of really good sex. And we're open to more partners, for sure. God damn, I really want to just shove you on the floor and pull your cock out." She gasped, turning bright red, and put a hand to her mouth. "Shit, that was out loud."

I grinned. "That sounds awesome, but we should really bring everybody out here first."

Her blush deepened. "Sorry. I don't always--my mouth sometimes...usually...gets me into trouble."

"And I'm hoping we'll get lots of use out of it. But for now, I'll be back in a minute." I walked back through the living room and into the hallway, opening my door and stepping over to the bed. Cally turned towards me, still naked, and smiled.

"Everything okay?" She asked, stretching. I admired her body as she lifted her arms over her head and pushed her toes as far down as they could go.

"So far. Fucking hell you're sexy. Um. Okay. We should probably wake up Aria and all head out to the living room. I think we're all going to want to hear what they have to say."