Spell Bound

Story Info
A spell is broken, love does it possible.
7.6k words
4.09
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers

The story involves a married couple, a friend, a medium and a ghost in love with one of them. There's a spell that has to be broken.

****************

As a child I used to hear a voice, a sweet voice that of an older woman. Mostly when drifting off to sleep or when still drowsy before waking up mostly. The voice spoke of love and being together. As I grew into my teens the voice seemed to become distant to me and heard it not as often as when I was young. Being a teenager with, sports, nights out, alcohol and girls my routine changed completely. Time passes by; I get a degree and start my own business now married to a beautiful girl in every sense of the word. With my wife on weekends we like to play with some kink and gradually going deeper into it. My wife Tiffany has an intimate friend Sophia they share a lot of time together, she is far more open minded and into all the woo woo vibes thing, past, present and future stuff and all that surrounds it.

One night after supper all three of us settled to watch a ghost love story movie with some scary parts in it, once it ended the girls started off with ghost stories until Tiff decided telling Sophie the experience I had as a kid.

"Ted, you have to tell me all of it." Sophie demanded.

I looked at Tiff and said "Why did you?"

"Sorry Ted it just slipped out with all this ghost chatter." Tiff said.

"Ted I´m now obliged to asked you, I will need to know what was your story." Sophie said.

"Ok here we go; turn the lights out put candles and funeral music on." I said.

"Oh, stop it will you, don't be a dork love." Tiff said and Sophie laughed.

"Sophie there's not much to it, as a kid I use to hear a female voice." I said.

"There's more to it, come on, a name, what did she say, how did she say it, when, any smells, noises, please detail and I'll order ice cream for us." Sophie said.

"The ice cream is the most interesting part of it all, will it include cornets and some topping?" I asked.

"Maybe the topping might not be possible, but I'll order cornets for you." Sophie said picking up the phone and making the order.

"Shall we wait until it's here and then we sit at the table and I'll tell you, is that alright with you?" I asked Sophie.

"You are on Ted." Sophie said.

Within half an hour we receive the goods and soon sitting down with ice cream. "Ted, here you are as you like it." Tiffany served me and luckily Sophie let me get a few bites before asking me to proceed with the story.

"Here I go, as a kid when drifting off to sleep or when about to wake up I heard a voice of a woman telling me that she is my love or similar and that we should be together." I said then adding, "You should ask Tiff if it was not her harassing me." I said laughing.

"Did that happen often?" Sophie asked.

"Now that you mention it, I did have a period in which it happened every night and it became a routine a pest of a routine, at some stage I said to her I love you, the moment I said it the voice stopped." I said.

"Wow, Ted, did she speak again?" Sophie asked.

"Oh, yes she did, every night for a time and the moment I said I love you; she would stop and leave so I did it every time I heard her." I said.

"Ted you know that she is in love with you and on the other side, you should not fool around with that." Sophie said.

"Sophie take into consideration I was a kid, anyway it stopped in my teens." I said.

"You should have told your parents about it."

"I did once, to my mom who only believes if she is actually touching whatever is supposed to be floating around. So, I was given the look and speech you have to grow up and stop with fairy tales." I said to them both.

"Oh, poor you, did you have any sensations out of the ordinary, smells, being touched?" Sophie asked.

"Hey, I told you the story what else do you want?" I asked.

"Ted it's important to know if you had any other out of the ordinary events, so if there is something still around you might want to make peace with it. I've known that some souls fall so deeply in love, that every time they come back to earth they do it in a way to find each other again and live a loving life together, maybe in your case someone skipped or did not wait for the other who is now on the other side knowing you are on this side and feeling the absence," Sophie said.

"Let me see, this will have at least two more ice cream sessions, but will give you answers now for them." I said.

"Ted don't be greedy." Tiff said.

"Now you get all Mistress like with me also." I said to Tiff and she blushed.

"Tiff if you like that kink so do I, but we can leave that for us later on." Sophie said.

I blushed slightly and said, "Well, there we are that is a conversation I'm interested in, did not know you like kink Sophie." I said.

"You do know I'm open minded and yes we can go there if Tiff agrees to it and then you'll be owing ice cream sessions to me." Sophie said laughing.

"That's right my friend, don't let him get away with it." Tiff said laughing knowing Sophie does enjoy quite a bit of sexy kink.

"So, you are submissive Ted, I like that and if Tiff says yes, we will talk about it another time. Tell me please about the voice and take your time to remember any and all things related to her." Sophie asked very interested.

"Look all I recall is one night I felt as if I was touched but today, I cannot say for real if it had to do with that or I moved and the sheet slid off me." I said.

"I know a medium that could help out with this matter and give you a solution to it." Sophie.

"I'm ok as I am Sophie; remember Tiff brought this matter up because you both got hooked up with a movie." I said.

"Sometimes matters happen because they have to." Sophie said as a philosopher.

"Please Sophie stop, I like you very much and if I were not with Tiff, I'd date you that is how fond I'm of you, but I have limits." I said.

Both girls look at each other and start to giggle and cannot stop now. Tiff looks at me and pushes me away with her hand and said, "Go, go."

"Stop please girls kiss each other so you calm yourselves." I said and it went from bad to worse they could not stop laughing now. I get up and leave for the bathroom as I make my way back, I hear silence and thank god for it. To my astonishment and delight I see them kissing, not something I expected, wanting not to be left out, hoping they play but not become a couple. My mind is racing fast feeling horny with them and terrified if I lose Tiff. I see that Tiff sees me and stops.

"Ted you told us to kiss and in the spur of the moment we did, don't worry I love you deeply." Tiff said as if anticipating doubts with a new desire she will not stop at until satisfied, that is something she knows, but is not openly expressing it.

"Thank you love, it is sexy watching you two kissing." I said.

"Ted I have feelings for you as much as you have them with me, I had said this to Tiff long ago, that being the reason we could not stop laughing and for the kiss, well you are the one that opened the door for us, we had not done it before." Sophie said feeling guilty knowing she desperately wants to be with Ted and would include Tiffany as play.

"Wow, girls what a night and it all started with a movie, will this kissing go further tonight?" I asked hoping it could turn out into a threesome.

Sophie jumped quickly, "No darling don't you think it's more than we ever expected from just watching a movie as you just mentioned?"

"Ted, Sophie, we have had an inspiring night, let's take it a step at a time." Tiff said not wanting to make everything obvious and feeling a lot of suppressed feelings emerging, which she might handle well.

"I agree and I'll be asking the medium about what you kindly told me Ted." Sophie said and started getting ready to leave.

"Good night Sophie, I know you will not drop it, but please take it easy," I said.

"I will Ted, don't worry. Good night Tiff, see you both soon." Sophie said knowing she´ll be calling the medium tomorrow if she can.

"Good night to you Sophie." Tiff said and waved good bye as Sophie closed the door on her way out.

"Tiff, it's too late now but I wished you would have not mentioned my story to Sophie, she'll not let go and you know it." I said.

"Ted you know it was not done on purpose, sorry babe." Tiff said.

"Ok, but in the future watch out what you say and to whom. By the way you and Sophie hit it off well." I said with a witty smile.

Tiff turned red, "That is a sidekick of all that happened tonight, I love you and want you but if you want, we can have some fun if we are all open to it...you tell me." Tiff said opening a door further in the most discrete way possible.

"Yes, I'm interested, do you know about her kinks and what are they?" I asked.

"No but I'll soon find out and since you are open to play with her, you might find us one day in bed, just letting you know." Tiff said now sure she will have sex with Sophie soon. She wants to go bisexual with her, the urge is bigger than she hoped.

Tiffany and Ted are in bed soon going off to sleep they have early morning work to get done. Ted still not sure how Sophie will go about the ghost matter asked, "Do you think Sophie will be on me with the ghost stuff for long?

"When she gets bored or fed up, she'll drop it, don't worry." Tiff said.

"Hope it's true what you say. Ok baby good night." I said and kissed her going off to sleep.

The week goes by uneventfully for me; although Tiff mentioned that Sophie is in touch with her medium friend and would let us know having fresh news by Friday the latest. I asked Tiff to deal with it and let me know if we are going into woo woo land with all this. I get a call from Tiff on Friday but cannot take it so she then texts me, when I get a moment to check what it said, it reads, "Letting you know Sophie is bringing ice cream, cornets and toppings and a medium, love you Tiff."

"Uh... love you." I texted back to Tiff making my - Uh... a remark which she knows it means I'm not very thrilled. She knows my codes just in case someone sees her phone.

I'm home at about 6 p. m. and as Tiff hears me come in, she rushes putting her arms around me kissing me lovingly, "That is so nice Tiff, what is the price?" I ask with a smirk.

"Why do you say that, can I not kiss you love just because..." Tiff said adding, "You are right sometimes and this is one of these occasions, please take it easy Sophie is here with Xania the medium."

"Is that the artistic name?" I asked scratching my head.

"No it's her real name her mother was one and she gave the explanation of it, which if you want I'll tell you later, please go easy on this and I'll give you a treat when we can, you know what I mean." Tiff said.

"You know there's a limit to how much you can bribe me baby." I said.

"I can still bribe you and you are fine with it for the time being so I do take advantage of it." Tiff said smiling.

"The man of the hour." Sophie said the moment she saw me and gave me a wet kiss on my cheek which is not her normal behaviour.

"Hello Sophie." I said smiling.

"Let me introduce you to Xania, she is a medium." Sophie said.

"Hello Xania." I said and gave her my hand which she took. She is younger than I had thought and cute even sexy, there´s something to her, but quite not get it.

"Hello Ted, pleased to meet you." Xania said, smiling at me and with a special happiness in her eyes.

"We have all gathered here now to... have ice cream with toppings!?" I asked amused. They all smiled.

"Yes, we can but Xania is very interested in knowing what is your story so she suggested if you two can talk it out, since the more she knows about it the better angle she has to deal with it." Sophie said.

I looked at Tiff and whispered into her ear, "Love you are in for big time with this." Tiff said nothing and only looked at me with an angel face knowing.

"Come on Xania; let's get ourselves a place far from these intruders." I said and Xania followed me laughing.

We sat quietly and I said the most I could recall from the past more or less similar to what I had told Sophie. Xania asked me a number of questions and told me that Sophie offered herself to embody the soul of the woman. I did ask Xania if this could take an unwanted turn. She said it should not, but a big but could be if the soul was very involved with me. The only way to know is going into past lives on each of us and then bringing the soul to set her free from the call she has with me. Xania also said that the soul could be a past life to recreate with a living person and only that, which would help to finish the link that holds her still together with me or something else. By now even being opened minded it is getting too far reaching for me. I suggested we go back to the living room and do what has to be done to end it and not have Sophie lingering with it. Xania understands that I have been brought into this not wanting it and would like to finish it immediately, which is good to know she is on my side at least in understanding. We get back and the girls are busy in an intensive chatter, "Ok girls, we have had a deep conversation with Xania and she has determined that I'm a King from the past and should be treated as such." I said.

"You should be our submissive lackey." Sophie said and Tiff nodded.

"Mm, I'm starting to know your kink categories." I said and Sophie blushed.

"Let Xania explain what comes next and see if we all approve." I said.

"Thank you, Ted, the idea is to free that soul from the situation it is in with Ted. Take into consideration Ted was not Ted when they were together, except for his soul." Xania said, taking in a breath and waiting a moment before going on, "Sophie has offered herself to be the host for her. It will be more comfortable for us, but it does not make a difference if the lights are dimmer. If and when you are ready to start just tell me and we will get on with it."

"Let's go for it." Sophie said, all enthusiastic and sat on an armchair ready to go ahead. Xania placed herself in front of her on a stool and started with the formula. Tiff and I watched the proceedings in silence. There are two candles burning on the coffee table. Sophie still has her eyes closed and very calm.

Xania who has experience with this stuff looked at us and said, "Just be patient, I can tell you that Tiff is also involved in it, sometimes our lives are connected with the people surrounding us and we ignore it until events as these makes us aware how much we are."

"It scares me a little." Tiff said.

"What is troubling you?" Xania asked Sophie as she becomes aware the guest is occupying the host´s body.

"Thank you for bringing me over and you could not have chosen a better host. I'm Minnie and looking for John, the one you all call Ted." Minnie said.

"Minnie, I know you are aware that you are here to solve the issues with John, what is it that is holding you near him?" Xania asked.

"Xania we also know each other and will tell you about it. John is my love and for reasons he is not aware of, he is incarnated now without me at his side. He has left me hanging in this in between existence, not his fault but I need it resolved." Minnie said.

"In which way can this be done without hurting or injuring anybody?" Xania asked.

"When we were all living, John was to be back with us as he had said he would but was killed on his trip home, foolishly or not we promised each other in the event if anything happened to us before having our bodies in love once again we would come back to life and seek each other until we came to be as one once again. My promise is very alive but physically have not made it there." Minnie said.

"When you say us, who are you including?" Xania asked.

"The one you call Tiff she is our daughter Mary and when John did not come back, we were felt to our own fate. Since we were alone for long, we ended having sex together out of desperate need to be loved and not out of lust." Minnie said.

"What happened after?" Xania asked knowing she has to get quick answers before the host needs her out.

"I died and lost touch with Mary and only now have found her. Thank you Xania for that also. I know I cannot be permanently with John and Mary and my host is getting tired, I'll tell about her as well. I need to have sex with John..." Minnie said and Sophie's head fell to a side as if asleep. At that same moment the candle flames swayed.

"She has gone now and suggests you leave it now. As she said Sophie should have some rest now. Minnie was and is truly in love with you, she does not seem to be a troubled soul, although being on the other side is different than here and not all is the same, just letting you know that sometimes unsuspected things can happen." Xania said.

"This has made me hungry all in for pizza and ice cream? I'm certainly going to dig in all that Sophie has brought over this time." I said both Tiff and Xania smiled.

"He is just like that, don't worry." Tiff said to Xania and they laughed as Sophie started getting back to the humans around her.

"Well, tell me how you feel Sophie?" Xania asked.

"A little worn out but ok. Minnie seems ok, we seem to know each other or are very much alike, I cannot still answer to that, maybe you can Xania." Sophie said.

"If you and we decide to go for another session, you might get to find out correctly. Anything else?" Xania asked.

"Yes, I was aware of the conversation you had but could not do or say anything when she is in me; I'm in her control and seem to be a spectator with the addition of feeling all she does." Sophie said.

"What a mind-blowing experience." Tiff said. Ted received the pizza delivery and they all sat round to have a bite and carry on with this astonishing matter. Xania senses Minnie is around but prefers to keep quiet about that for the time being. Sophie has now recovered completely. Tiffany, who is ok with the events taking place knowing Minnie was her mother at one time, is now wondering what is next. After mentioning bits and pieces of the event Xania is still silent deciding if to go ahead with what she has in her mind.

Sophie looked at Xania and said, "What is next my dear medium?"

"Let's put some facts on the table and then add if you want to, supposed outcomes. The main character here is Ted also known as John. Minnie is now among us and will stay until we clear her path. Tiffany is also Mary daughter to John and Minnie. Sophie could be directly involved with a past life or not and is the host to Minnie and she will tell us how she is related to all. Me who is involved now in a direct and indirect way. Minnie knows me but have to still find from where and if in the same period of time as you were in. The supposed solution is Minnie having sex with John and after it the releasing each other from the spell or promise that keeps her here." Xania pointed out.

Nobody spoke and looked at each other expecting Ted to speak, who was still entertained with the pizza.

"Tiff if we are to go ahead, we could try making you the host so that Ted has sex with you or let me be the alternative if you agree." Sophie said and Xania gets a message from Minnie.

"Minnie will be able to do it through Sophie and not Tiffany." Xania said.

"Well, that settles any doubt. We did speak of something with Ted and Sophie the other day, which seems to have been mentioned at the right moment, which we will put into practice now. Yes, Sophie I'm ok with it so that Mum can let go and if they have to meet again, they do so, both being on the same side of existence." Tiff said thoughtfully.

Xania gets another message from Minnie and passed it to us, "Thank you Mary for your kindness and hope it all works."

"God, she knows everything we say." Tiff said surprised.

lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers