Spell Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted finally decided and said, "You started it love and mum as you now say will not take no for an answer."

The girls chuckled and Xania added from Minnie transmitting through her, "John you still have the same sense of humour." Ted really laughed that out.

"Well when do we start and get this done with?" Ted asked.

"I'm ready." Sophie said.

"There's one but in all this which is, Minnie might want to take over, not that she wants to. Being in the spiritual realm and incarnating even for a short period of time makes them feel all the senses we have and it could get difficult for both the soul and host, just letting you know that once it's done do not fool around longer that it has to." Xania said.

"So, if Minnie takes over, what could happen?" Tiffany asked.

"For one Minnie sees you as a daughter and remembers she had sex with you, Ted becomes John and I do not know who Sophie is in this picture yet. I doubt you have a biography of her so we know who she was and in what period of time you all lived together." Xania said.

Ted jumped in and said, "No goose chasing with this please. Come on Sophie let's do it."

"Have you two ever been together?" Xania asked.

"No, we have not, although it could have happened." Sophie said looking at Ted and Tiffany and they both grinned.

"My question has another purpose, which if you had been, Ted would notice the difference between Sophie and Minnie." Xania said and added, "Let me meditate and connect with Minnie in order to know how to go on this."

"Tiff how you feel about all this?" Sophie asked.

"You always wanted to know how it would go with Ted, now it's your chance." Tiff said.

"Yes, but it will not be me. I'm glad you are open minded Tiff." Sophie said although wanting to know how it would be like to be with Ted being her.

Xania came back with the information and said. "Two candles are to be lit a red and a white one which have to be in the same quarters they will be in."

"Have you the candles Tiff?" Sophie asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do, not the same shaped candles but I guess they will do for the needed purpose." Tiff said.

"We will be not too far from you with Tiffany just in case things get awry." Xania said.

"Shall we Sophie / Minnie?" Ted said.

"Yes Ted / John." Sophie said and they go into the bedroom, Ted is down to his boxers before Sophie could mention another word.

"What? You have seen me in boxers Sophie and more than once and it's not that it's you who is going to be with me but Minnie." Ted said.

"You are right, nevertheless until I become a host it's me Ted and wish you'd be a little tenderer?" Sophie suggested.

"Sorry for that Sophie, but you are the one that dragged me into this and hope if it works out ok, we can maybe you know..." Ted said smiling mildly.

"You're naughty Ted, in a way it will make it easier after I guess and hope." Sophie said getting into bed in her underwear and only then getting it off her. Ted followed.

"I wonder if Minnie liked being on her back or not." Ted said.

As Ted had finished saying it, Minnie took hold of her host, "John dear what a bad memory you have, I'll make you remember love." Minnie said.

"Is it you Minnie?" Ted asked.

"It's me love as soon as I kiss you part of me will make your memory come back, you have always been mine." Minnie said and softly starts kissing John.

"Minnie it's you, now I remember how much I've missed you." Ted said which as Ted he cannot remember although unconsciously, he did seek Minnie out in this time and place connecting with the next best Tiff / Mary. Now being John as he recollects, he is deeply moved in tears. John is connecting again with Minnie.

"I've missed you so much my love and it's so lonely without you come over to me, please." Minnie said.

"You know I cannot, Mary is here and cannot let her down." John said as Minnie is riding John evenly. The sex is out of this world literally for both of them.

"Minnie don't try to incarnate now it will not help and you should not take over the host." John said feeling Minnie and seeing the face of who she was. Sophie is currently out of the picture.

"John my love I'm seeing you and not your current body which is also nice." Minnie said getting hornier and wetter every passing second.

"I love you Minnie so much, please don't make me choose." John said touching her breasts.

"We are bound to be together forever my love." Minnie said.

"This has happened to us before and only because you would not listen to reasons." John said now becoming aware of all the lifetimes they have been together.

"Yes, you are right, but we can make it this time." Minnie said.

"You know it is more than just having a good moment." John said all turned on and knowing Minnie is once again trying to change fate.

"I cannot wait another lifetime John; I'm desperately in love with you." Minnie said.

"You know that when either one of us gets to orgasm you will be leaving. You´ll have to wait until I'm over there after this life I now have my love, only then we can come back and be together and if you try to skip it again, it will happen as now and you'll only be with me for a brief moment." John said trying to reason with Minnie.

"Then we will not orgasm and I'll stay around to haunt your nights until you give in and come over." Minnie said.

"You have done it before and it only brings us pain and takes us further apart my love." John said.

"Please love, please." Minnie said in tears and lust as she still rides John.

"What about Mary, can you be so selfish? Have we got to go down this road again?" John asked.

"I don't want to but I need you desperately." Minnie said feeling her orgasm is not far as the inner waves start showing the signs.

"I love you deeply Minnie but I have a family in this existence and time, please understand me." John said.

"That bitch who is my host fucked it up for us, the little whore meddled with us and was hoping you'd let me get even with her and not let her be a witch ever again." Minnie said feeling more and more turned on.

"I promise you love that with this medium we will break whatever spell she put us into so that when I leave this life, we will be together." John said.

"You promise me that my love? Will you do it for us?" Minnie asked.

"Yes, I will my love, let my current life remember it after this reunion and with the help of the medium we will be able to be together as we are meant to be my love. Free from spells." John said.

"I love you so much John you are the kindest and most truthful man I have ever come across. You are worth waiting for. You will promise?" Minnie asked again.

"Yes love, because in this life everybody involved is here now. We will be together as we have wanted free from spells and tricks. I love you since the first day our eyes met." John said feeling he is about to orgasm.

"My love I feel I'm soon to be there." Minnie said.

"So am I my love." John said.

They are both coming in unison with a very strong energy transpiring through them making their bodies light up. Xania can perceive what is happening and can hardly believe it, "Wow." Xania said out loud and Tiffany looked at her wondering.

"Hm, Ahhh, Hmmm, Ahhhh." They both cry out simultaneously and float above the bed as both Xania and Tiff open the door to see that beautiful scene, the loving and sweating bodies start to diminish the light they flared out and softly land on the bed as they pass out. Minnie is no longer in the scene; John knows it and gets off Jossie / Sophie.

Xania comes in and asks, "Are you alright Ted?"

John looks at Xania and said, "Cassandra is that you, it cannot be in a better time, you have to break the spell Jossie has put on us, how can she be so evil?"

"John, stop, take it easy we will get to that, this is not your time go back and let your descendant Ted deal with it, you should leave before it becomes troublesome for all here!" Cassandra / Xania said.

"I count on you both, let me reunite with Minnie." John said and passed out. Seconds later Ted is waking up with an urgent face on him.

"Take it easy, we know and will deal with it." Xania said before he could open his mouth.

"We have all been around and together more than once." Ted said.

"You have made it clear to me just now by naming me Cassandra and I'm familiar with that name. This time we will fix what Jossie fucked up." Xania said.

Sophie wakes up and said, "Ted I'm sorry for what I did as Jossie and know that if I do not fix it now, I'm into deep trouble. Something good I have done in this life to earn this chance."

"Sophie descendant of Jossie you are dangerous." Tiffany said jumping in, understanding the delicate situation they have been in and could be if this carries on.

"Sophie even though you are given this chance your ancestor Jossie still wants John and will not stop. The reason you are a friend to Tiffany is not natural it is spellbound, when you find her you find Ted. Ted has been your goal all this time, had you not called me in, all of you would be living in a threesome in order to not let Minnie fix the situation. She finally gets through and in the best possible way using Sophie / Jossie as the channel interrupting Jossie's next move." Xania said.

"So, all this time what would be my love for generations, instead of being a bothering ghost is the one desperately seeking a way out of this spell." Ted said surprised.

"If Sophie and Tiffany had sex together it all would take place again. Somehow Sophie and not Jossie knew that if it happens once more it have terrible consequences for Sophie and whoever becomes her descendant." Xania said.

Tiffany asked, "How do we settle this once and for all?"

"Tiffany I'm sorry this is turning uncomfortable for you; it will end soon. You telling Sophie about Ted´s ghost story spirals this into action. After this which we are to do now we are going to be free at last, take into consideration we may all act differently between us from then on. Word of advice we may all see ourselves as we were in a past life for a brief moment, don't get scared of that and I will be putting Sophie and you in bondage to avoid taking revenge or a passionate move on someone as we release the spell." Xania said.

"I'm not going to be tied up by you Xania." Sophie said.

"Who is there Sophie or Jossie?" Xania asked as a glitter in the eye of Sophie vanishes and adds, "I've detected her she is around and vexed and will go for us all if she has a need for it. You do understand now why I'm to tie you both up?"

Tiffany wants her husband back and feels he is slipping away, she cannot understand why but a gut feeling is telling her she is going to lose him and asked, "Xania is there another way to deal with this?"

"I wish I had another way because it also involves me. Jossie has pulled me into it from the start. As Cassandra my ancestor by cleaning the spell will make me even with her and I will carry on with my own spiritual path, which she denied me as well." Xania said.

"Ted do you have rope or belts to tie the girls up?" Xania asked.

"I also have leather cuffs; I'll bring them over." Ted said looking at Xania, lifting his eyebrows.

Xania laughed and said, "Maybe if all this were a different situation."

"Let's see the outcome." Ted said and started prepping the girls.

"Since you brought playing stuff, do you have gags for them?" Xania asked.

"Are you sure this is to free the spell or your kink?" Tiffany asked finding it amusing.

"Yes, it is for the spell and does have a purpose, you will see that you'll both yell and it will not be kink." Xania said.

"You are starting to scare me Xania." Tiffany said and all this time Sophie is keeping quiet.

Ted after having gagged Tiffany goes round to Sophie who said, "You are stupid Mary can't you see what Cassandra is doing, she is going to break the spell."

"Gag her now Ted." Xania said and Ted did right away not to let her speak any longer.

"Now what is next?" Ted asked.

"Ted, we have to have sex, I'll be at some point both Cassandra and Minnie, just letting you know." Xania said.

"Where does this take place?" Ted asked.

"It has to take place in front of them, sorry about that. I do have a question for you, are you ok having sex with me for this reason?" Xania asked.

"I'd prefer not to answer that in front of Tiffany, can I tell you in another place?" Ted asked.

"It's ok with me." Xania said.

"Tiff please excuse us a second and we will be back, I don't want Jossie listening in, at least in a direct way." Ted said and they go out of the bedroom.

"I find you very attractive, this situation does take all the fun out of it and I still love my wife, if that is what you want to know." Ted said.

"Thank you for your candour I feel a little insecure and understand that I'm doing this because of the spell although I want to add that I find you handsome. I advise that after this we might reconsider who and why we attached to the person we are with, in your case Tiffany." Xania said.

"You mean it will all change after it?" Ted asked.

"I do not want to anticipate anything yet. When a lot of energy is shuffled with, it tends to happen." Xania said holding Ted's hand.

Ted feels her tenderness and fills the gap between them and softly kisses Xania, she responds to him and lets him take over. Kissing hard now they start caressing each other. Xania stops, Ted asked, "What is wrong?"

"We have to go to the bedroom, let me get between the sheets before you go in please." Xania said.

"Yes, go ahead... Xania." Ted said nearly calling her my love.

"Thank you love." Xania said and left aware how she referred to him now.

Ted waited and thought she called me love and it nearly slipped out of my lips, what is happening?

"Ted / John please come in." Xania said.

The lights are out but knowing my way around I stand at the side of the bed and get out of my clothes fast and into bed with Xania at my side, "Are you ready for this whoever you are now?" Ted asked.

"It's me Xania I will be now at the beginning and at the end." Xania said whispering to Ted's ear.

"This is getting very intimate and far more than I had ever thought. Xania would you like me on top or not?" Ted offered sweetly.

"You are beautiful Ted, I think we will get on well, let me on top, remember until it is finished it will not be me, although I will be present." Xania said climbing onto Ted kissing him and making his cock find its way into her. The moment it's fully in, they both change into character as to say.

"I'm Cassandra John, soon Minnie will come by and we will both be with you the moment your seed is in us giving us the beginning of the end of the spell as it takes place." Cassandra said.

"John my love it's me Minnie, finally we will be free from the ties of the spell forever." Minnie said.

"I can't believe it my love; we were together a while ago and we can be again as we use to, even if it's such a short time." John said.

"My love where I reside time and space have no meaning, understanding your point of view is difficult for me to deal with." Minnie said.

"Never mind my love in whatever way we are together is good for me." John said feeling her as he remembered.

"You are so special to me my love even this short respite is breath-taking, I thank you dearly for going forward with Cassandra, I have to leave now in order for Cassandra to perform the spell breaker, take care of her descendant, you'll understand soon enough. I love John and have always." Minnie said loud and I hear Cassandra now.

"It is time John; you will soon be spilling out your seed and all you have to say it done three times." Cassandra whispered into John's ear.

"Yes, I understand, I will." John said feeling he is about to come.

Both Sophie / Jossie and Tiffany / Mary are restless but Jossie the most knowing she is going to lose everything and starts trying to shout through the gag groaning, "Argh, Argh."

Cassandra turns to Jossie and said, "Give up Jossie it's no longer your call."

Tiffany / Mary feel's she is going to lose who she has in this current life and starts shouting, "Ah, hm."

John is starting to climax and quickly remembers the words he has to mention and said, "Done, done, done." and orgasms in her depths.

"You will be with my descendant after this, enjoy your life good man." Cassandra said going into her own climax, "Ah, mm, mmmm."

"John it's me Xania, please remain in bed until you become your descendant again, promise?" Xania asked.

"I will descendant of Cassandra." John said.

Xania gets off John / Ted and goes up to Jossie and with her finger gets a mix of John's and her own juices from her pussy and with the same finger puts some on Jossie's forehead, then the same on Mary. They both instantly faint and drop their heads. Xania recites something in an undistinguishable language. Both girls who had just fainted wake up and give a stomach deep shout as if from another world, it is like a screech, "Ieeeee, agh."

Xania now drops to the floor all of the involved are in trance and like if asleep, the first to come out of it is Xania, then Ted, Tiffany and lastly Sophie. Ted now gets up and helps Xania untie the girls, they all get up in silence and make their way to the living room. Ted and Xania dress and follow shortly, they look at each other, neither one speaks. Ted gets some bowls and brings ice cream over; he is the only one eating, "How do you feel Tiffany?" Xania asked.

"Strange to say the least, I know we all know each other but I do not feel or better say have the same feelings as I did before this happened, I even see Ted as if he were my father now and not my hubby. I see you as a good friend and see Sophie as someone I'm interested to have a relationship with." Tiffany said all confused.

"What about you Sophie?" Xania asked.

"I feel the hate Jossie still has which is vile, she is now fading luckily. I had an interest in Ted which now seems awfully wrong I don't like men at all!" Sophie said.

"I had an idea we would change, but your change Sophie is mind blowing." Xania said.

"Tiffany how do you feel about me?" Ted asked expecting things are no longer the same between them according to Minnie and Cassandra, just to certify.

"I like John but not the way we were I just could not take it, please forgive me." Tiffany said.

"Xania you will remain with Ted and Tiffany will become my couple, this so much Jossie told me before fading from me." Sophie said telling how life will carry on for us all.

"What Sophie said is correct we will go our separate ways in a peaceful manner, divorce included." Xania said.

"If the new couple does not mind Tiffany and I will leave." Sophie said with resolution, Tiffany looked in agreement.

"Ted I'll keep a key and start moving my things during the week." Tiffany said.

"There's no hurry and feel free to come over as you like." Ted said.

"Thank you, dad." Tiffany said and broke out laughing and all laughed together changing the atmosphere there.

"Xania, thank you for your invaluable assistance and although Jossie was not happy she has had her time and I can now get on with life with that weight off my shoulders and if you want a threesome with Tiffany you are invited." Sophie said smiling.

"Thank you for all you have said and in my case for the time being I'll skip the invitation." Xania said.

Both girls left and Ted looked at Xania and said, "Would you like me to bring a rug over and we watch a movie?"

"That would be nice, let me tell you that even being Xania, every full moon you will have just a little bit of Cassandra and Minnie in me, I know it will not bother you at all, just letting you know." Xania said.

"It's ok with me I love you all!" Ted said.