All Comments on 'Spellbound'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Would love new chapters in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We love that story nice and long like to know if you have taboo story of brother and sister having a sex relationship time I was reading this story he got me off two ti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, it was a long story. And incredibly imaginative and extremely well written story. You done good! It was a.pleasure to read!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Was a long story but it was a smooth and easy read yet again another good story from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely one of my favourites on here! One of the best mother & son incest stories I’ve read. I only have three minor complaints. There was a few grammar issues here & there. Nothing major just a few misspelled words, a few run on sentences, and a few sentences that could’ve used an extra word to flow better. The length of the story itself is not an issue at all. However the way some of the pages & chapters would go on for so long would make it tough to read at times. I would suggest breaking them up a bit. I love long stories so definitely keep writing them. And my last complaint is we didn’t get enough time with Eric & Emma. The building of their romantic relationship was great, but I wanted to see more of them spending time together. Especially after they got together. The story ended on them making love and committing to be with each other for the rest of their lives but I feel like their should be more. I want to see that new life of love for each other between Eric & Emma. Perhaps a sequel would be a great idea. It’s well deserved. All in all, a truly amazing idea, wonderfully written, and an overall incredibly great story. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait for more!

Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusalmost 2 years ago

Author, may I ask a question? Will his mother get pregnant in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH my God loved this story the best I've read so far I think you need to write a little more with her having his child and them living a happy life together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's been a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long? Your best work to date. I enjoyed every page. More please, if not a sequel then give us more of the plot twists, hot dialog, character development, more hot, loving dialog and scenes with intimate sexy details. Keep doing what you do best, we’ll be waiting.

UngjeservirayUngjeservirayover 1 year ago

To use Australian slang, that was bloody wonderful!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Your best work outside of Broken and The Circle Stories

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

Having read 95% of your stories, this is the best yet, thank you

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

Truly amazing story! I've never been this engaged to a story until now and 5 stars do the story no justice but it's all we have. Fantastic story! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bro, you just nailed it. The best, I can vouch for it. The best I have ever read in my 11 months on Literotica. You delivered a masterpiece for which I am incoherent to form words which can define this in the words. Awesome Man, Awesome. I am SPELLBOUND.

nightdragon1nightdragon112 months ago

Loved it!!!!!!! Amazing....great build up.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevil12 months ago

O my God that was a good story! I was completely swept up and might now have a new appreciation for this fetish - up till now, not one of my favourites. Thank you for your efforts.

TheDandyTheDandy11 months ago

Great story! I did wonder, though, about how Eric handled the Ashley situation after finding his way to his mother. Also, it would seem that Robin and Cliff were not keeping the family line going as there was no mention of children which would seem to be a shortcoming on their part. Yet, in spite of those two items, it was a very well written story and it flowed nicely throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally. On the nineteenth page you started spelling the word pendant correctly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give us Robin and Cliff’s Stort!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Well, to make a short story long.... Very nice story but 4 times longer than it needed to be.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

This was an EXCELLENT story! 23 pages? That's nothing if the story is right, which this one was. If it had been page after page of just sex, then it would have been monotonous trash, as it was though, the STORY carried throughout, and the sex was busy a part of it as it should be. DEFINITELY holds interest all the way through. It's been 4 1/2 years now... definitely time for Robin & Cliffs prequel to come out... maybe even bringing up the Emma & Eric time frame and what happens to the land, houses, and most importantly the pendants after they pass on. Emma IS a lawyer after all. What's the ongoing legacy?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Review in short? Wow, just WOW! (and thank you)

herotodisherotodis6 months ago

This was easily one of my favorite reads. I would put it up there with “The Island”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ultra super stuff. In this mom son category, no one can beat you. It is unbelievably hot because it comes from mom's POV. That kind of stories are superb hot.

Also slow burn story are the best. Because of mom's reluctance, the way she thinks about incest and finally getting it to it explains beautifully in this one..

It would be really ok if this story goes to 100k words.bigger the better.

.

This will be more hot if you write about them, how they doing after their first encounter. You quite the story when the story is beginning. How mom feel around going with son in the city, how behave around friends knowing their dirty secret.

Also this will be good with pregnant & cuckold stuff.

Foursome without swapping their sons (robin & cliff)

Please write more stories like this long & specially story should be mom's POV. You are the best for this.

Can someone mention a story like this. Long mom's POV story. It would be really great full.

NawtyMeNawtyMe4 months ago

I honestly didn't think I'd read the whole story. Boy am I super glad I did!!!!!!

I loved it!!!!!

Red_22bRed_22b4 months ago

I think you've just won Literotica. Amazing, 23 pages and you leave us wanting more!

Bravo.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

It was excellent. A bit unconventional but excellent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Hello!

I almost always read through the comments of any story I read, just to see how closely they mirror my own feelings.

And of course, they certainly do here, with exception to the one person who claimed that the story was 4 times longer than it needed to be.

Bullshit!!

This story is without question, the finest of it's kind on this site. I thought it was 100% perfect from start to finish, and a definite page turner. Which is evidenced by the fact that I read it in one sitting.

A cool as hell plot with an original twist made for ravenous reading, although I agree with one commenter who expressed disappointment at wondering how Eric handled the subject of Ashley.

Initially, toward the end while they fought about him talking to Ashley on the phone , I half expected Eric's mother to rip his phone from his hands, and tell the conniving little cunt to fuck off.

This story reads more like a novel, and I love it!

THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!!!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

FEStivalOfMeFEStivalOfMe15 days ago

Fucktastic! In all levels. 10/10

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 hour ago

26 pages and every one of them 5 stars. This must be one of the best on Literotica! It took me more than 3 days to get it all read. A continued story of what happens in the future would really be appreciated.

LeB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...