All Comments on 'Spellbound'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
FEStivalOfMeFEStivalOfMe14 days ago

Fucktastic! In all levels. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Hello!

I almost always read through the comments of any story I read, just to see how closely they mirror my own feelings.

And of course, they certainly do here, with exception to the one person who claimed that the story was 4 times longer than it needed to be.

Bullshit!!

This story is without question, the finest of it's kind on this site. I thought it was 100% perfect from start to finish, and a definite page turner. Which is evidenced by the fact that I read it in one sitting.

A cool as hell plot with an original twist made for ravenous reading, although I agree with one commenter who expressed disappointment at wondering how Eric handled the subject of Ashley.

Initially, toward the end while they fought about him talking to Ashley on the phone , I half expected Eric's mother to rip his phone from his hands, and tell the conniving little cunt to fuck off.

This story reads more like a novel, and I love it!

THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!!!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

It was excellent. A bit unconventional but excellent. Thanks.

Red_22bRed_22b4 months ago

I think you've just won Literotica. Amazing, 23 pages and you leave us wanting more!

Bravo.

NawtyMeNawtyMe4 months ago

I honestly didn't think I'd read the whole story. Boy am I super glad I did!!!!!!

I loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ultra super stuff. In this mom son category, no one can beat you. It is unbelievably hot because it comes from mom's POV. That kind of stories are superb hot.

Also slow burn story are the best. Because of mom's reluctance, the way she thinks about incest and finally getting it to it explains beautifully in this one..

It would be really ok if this story goes to 100k words.bigger the better.

.

This will be more hot if you write about them, how they doing after their first encounter. You quite the story when the story is beginning. How mom feel around going with son in the city, how behave around friends knowing their dirty secret.

Also this will be good with pregnant & cuckold stuff.

Foursome without swapping their sons (robin & cliff)

Please write more stories like this long & specially story should be mom's POV. You are the best for this.

Can someone mention a story like this. Long mom's POV story. It would be really great full.

herotodisherotodis6 months ago

This was easily one of my favorite reads. I would put it up there with “The Island”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Review in short? Wow, just WOW! (and thank you)

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

This was an EXCELLENT story! 23 pages? That's nothing if the story is right, which this one was. If it had been page after page of just sex, then it would have been monotonous trash, as it was though, the STORY carried throughout, and the sex was busy a part of it as it should be. DEFINITELY holds interest all the way through. It's been 4 1/2 years now... definitely time for Robin & Cliffs prequel to come out... maybe even bringing up the Emma & Eric time frame and what happens to the land, houses, and most importantly the pendants after they pass on. Emma IS a lawyer after all. What's the ongoing legacy?

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Well, to make a short story long.... Very nice story but 4 times longer than it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give us Robin and Cliff’s Stort!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally. On the nineteenth page you started spelling the word pendant correctly. Thank you.

TheDandyTheDandy11 months ago

Great story! I did wonder, though, about how Eric handled the Ashley situation after finding his way to his mother. Also, it would seem that Robin and Cliff were not keeping the family line going as there was no mention of children which would seem to be a shortcoming on their part. Yet, in spite of those two items, it was a very well written story and it flowed nicely throughout.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevil12 months ago

O my God that was a good story! I was completely swept up and might now have a new appreciation for this fetish - up till now, not one of my favourites. Thank you for your efforts.

nightdragon1nightdragon112 months ago

Loved it!!!!!!! Amazing....great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bro, you just nailed it. The best, I can vouch for it. The best I have ever read in my 11 months on Literotica. You delivered a masterpiece for which I am incoherent to form words which can define this in the words. Awesome Man, Awesome. I am SPELLBOUND.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

Truly amazing story! I've never been this engaged to a story until now and 5 stars do the story no justice but it's all we have. Fantastic story! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

Having read 95% of your stories, this is the best yet, thank you

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Your best work outside of Broken and The Circle Stories

UngjeservirayUngjeservirayover 1 year ago

To use Australian slang, that was bloody wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long? Your best work to date. I enjoyed every page. More please, if not a sequel then give us more of the plot twists, hot dialog, character development, more hot, loving dialog and scenes with intimate sexy details. Keep doing what you do best, we’ll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH my God loved this story the best I've read so far I think you need to write a little more with her having his child and them living a happy life together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's been a while.

Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusalmost 2 years ago

Author, may I ask a question? Will his mother get pregnant in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely one of my favourites on here! One of the best mother & son incest stories I’ve read. I only have three minor complaints. There was a few grammar issues here & there. Nothing major just a few misspelled words, a few run on sentences, and a few sentences that could’ve used an extra word to flow better. The length of the story itself is not an issue at all. However the way some of the pages & chapters would go on for so long would make it tough to read at times. I would suggest breaking them up a bit. I love long stories so definitely keep writing them. And my last complaint is we didn’t get enough time with Eric & Emma. The building of their romantic relationship was great, but I wanted to see more of them spending time together. Especially after they got together. The story ended on them making love and committing to be with each other for the rest of their lives but I feel like their should be more. I want to see that new life of love for each other between Eric & Emma. Perhaps a sequel would be a great idea. It’s well deserved. All in all, a truly amazing idea, wonderfully written, and an overall incredibly great story. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait for more!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Was a long story but it was a smooth and easy read yet again another good story from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, it was a long story. And incredibly imaginative and extremely well written story. You done good! It was a.pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We love that story nice and long like to know if you have taboo story of brother and sister having a sex relationship time I was reading this story he got me off two ti

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Would love new chapters in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Would love new chapters in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story long but interesting a lot of great sex

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! Not too long. Thanks for sharing this with us.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

What a ride!

I wish I could give you 10 Stars, for this work. Bravo!

I was so worried you might screw this up with a foursome,

with Cliff and Robin, or throwing Ashley into the mix some how.

Would be fun to see more of these folks.

Emma still has a cherry that needs breaking open.

Again, Great work!

WB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I think I've ever read here! It being as long at it was made it even better. Well done for this genre!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your best story ever!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Finally, someone who can write. This is a excellent story. and wish it would continue. I consider this to be erotic literature; not smut/porn. It had good character and plot/subplot development. I would like to read more of this type material on this site. To save me time, if any of your other 135 stories are of this quality, could you please point them out?

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

One of my ALL-TIME favourites! Great job.

jabuljabulabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this epic 23 page novella. I couldn’t stop reading once I started. The pacing was perfect. I really hope to see more of this type of work. I love the supernatural theme. Do you have more like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! It was sometimes hard to separate who is dreaming what but that made it fun.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved every part of this epic novel. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I gave it 5 stars and wish I could give it 10 stars.

tranquilshorestranquilshoresover 3 years ago
Definitely one of my favourites

When I started reading this I certainly wasn't expecting it to run for 23 pages but what became apparent quite early on was that it was going to be impossible to stop reading until the end. The plot was excellent. Loved the supernatural theme. Loved the characters and how the story evolved. The pace made the build up all the more exciting and erotic. I've not yet read any of your other works but will certainly do so now. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best I’ve read.. off topic question

Does anyone know of stories similar to this? I always read comments like “One of the best,” and it makes me want to yell because they never elaborate on what those other stories are. So if anyone could please share a few it would be great. Thanks

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

I was literally spellbound reading this. Amazing! Obviously, there were a few errors, especially towards the end, but a story this long does take a long time to edit and sometimes a few mistakes may slip through. Still, you had me on the edge until the very last word! Continue to explore innovative plots like this and hope to see more great stories from you.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Great job.

Great plot, well thought out.

You crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's.

That had to be a lot of work.

Thank you.

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntover 3 years ago

What a great story.

*5

Such a lustful sex. Good story building

JohnDoe3151592JohnDoe3151592over 3 years ago
Whoa!

Uhm...

That was a fairly good story. (Weird and spooky, and with a number of typos and punctuation errors, but good.) The thing I can get behind the most is wanting to save her son from Ashley - because what Ashley did makes me VISCERALLY ANGRY.

Calling her a whore is an insult to whores - at least they're doing it to earn money.

Calling her a slut without adding many modifiers (including ones like horrible, conniving, wretched, and despicable) is an insult to sluts - who at the not-too-bad end just like sex or have nymphomania, and at the worse end are serial cheaters, but not humiliators - and if they have that reputation accurately, then... You know what you're signing up for, or don't mind.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Just finished this for the second time. Just as amazing as first time around.

I agree with your comments at the end about this being your best incest story.

As to the length I think it's fine - A good story shouldn't be chopped down to make it fit some perceived notion that long means it isn't a great story.... I find that many of the really good stories turn out to be quite lengthy. I also prefer it when author publish the whole work in one go. I feel that this allows them to keep overall control of the story and ensure continuity. All to frequently I find stories where authors have allowed the plot to change and they loose the flow/thread of the story :( Also, one of my pet hates with multipart stories is reading through multiple chapters to find the author has stopped submitting stuff and we never get to hear the conclusion of the story... But hey - we all like different things, just my thoughts...

Please do keep up the great work & thankyou for haring with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good But

Thought the story was well written even though it’s full of grammar and wrong name errors. What I find disturbing is that they have a very nasty brutal fuckfest, far in excess of what she had done with her loving husband, the first time. Nether she or her son feel guilty or disrespectful toward each other afterward? Seems the moral to this author’s incest stories is that the mother has to act like a whore and let her son fuck her like one before they can have a respectful loving relationship. What a sad way to start off a loving relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spellbound

Spellbound ... Yes it was long , but I thought it was great..

It kept me interested, and wanted to keep reading to the end..I thought it was well written, And enjoyed every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your best work, bar none.

I see elements of CPBaudelaire, Turniphead, Alwayswantedto and Ahabscribe woven into this story, but it is not a pastiche, nor is it derivative or even imitative. I make these comparisons as a long-time Literotica member and a very, very picky fan of the M/S genre. It's your own vision and it's very, very good. Pacing and the buildup of tension are impeccable and it is not possible to stop reading once you've started.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful story. Assezsed from abroad.

Excellent story which has narrative power as well as sexual emotional strength. It is long but well worth the trip. The only problem is the, it seems to non citizens of the USA, hangup about sex and in particular incest. Incest is legitimized in the christian bible, and has been practiced in all cultures at different times. Less emphasis on the prohibition of some sexual practices by an immoral government would lead to less stress for the population and an easier life for all.

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Never on this site have I come across a story that could hold my attention for this long, but I couldn't tear away from this one. The character development and slow-burn plot were addicting and l was, in fact, Spellbound. You avoided the usual cliches that litter this sub-genre and would have reduced the story to just another nasty cheap stroker. The fact that love was just as important, if not more so, than hot sex made the story truly dimensional.

The only shortcoming was the liberal amount of technical errors (misspellings, grammar & syntax errors, etc) that really weren't bad enough to detract from the story at all. Let one or two proofreaders clean that stuff up. Truly my all-time favorite in the sub-genre. Bravissimo!

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Great to see a mother and her son "find" each other

Eric and Emma had to get away from the house and memories from when John was alive. John told her to not sit around and moldy. She would find someone to take care of her like he did.

None other than the product of the two of them.

Great Story !

Like they say, the length does make a difference. It was the RIGHT length to get everything across. May they live on happy, satisfied and loving each other.

Cessna675Cessna675over 4 years ago
Spellbound was Spellbinding

It took me over a week to read this story but kept me captivated great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Greatness!

This is by far the best i have read so far on this site. Please continue to write more long stories of this nature. And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous 08/2019:

Are you crazy? I think you must have skipped everything but the fucking, because the entire story was about their journey to a new kind of love. It wasn't about hot sex; in fact, the author could have left out all the rough sex and dirty talk -- made the whole thing gentle sex and sweet words -- and the story would be essentially unchanged. A four-way with the neighbors doesn't fit anywhere in the emotional journey of either protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

I frekin loved this one big time! Could have been more thou, such as 4 way with Robin and Cliff.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you for this story. I have really enjoyed it.

Theres no need to apologize for the length of this story. A good story will be what ever length it need's to be, and this is a great one :)

Many thanks.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderalmost 5 years ago
Well worth the read

This story read like an all night campfire. The blaze of smal twigs being consumed in fire. Another log, and a another, and the final blase of crackling heat before the glow of embers. So all consuming. Wonderful

B_Rad_0990B_Rad_0990almost 5 years ago
10 Stars??!!!

If I could rate this 10 stars, I would. I enjoy long stories that actually have depth and tell a story, not just the one and done type. As for this, I was hooked by page 2, YO, talk about starting the story off with a bang... lmao!! This was an amazing read and I’ll definitely be looking for more from you!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Best story evah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it

At first I thought it would be just a another dud but than I found it a wonderful rollercoaster of emotions thank you and bravo

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Very impressive

Gotta say, you started off the story with an all-in sex scene, and I was all like "Good lord, it's gonna be one of THOSE stories." And then that thing happened way out of left field, and I went like "Holy shit!", and ended up being all in by page 2. Was an impressive turn, so good job on that.

As for the rest, what can I say. Pretty much impeccable pacing, although I felt the last sex scene was a little overly long, while the epilogue could have been quite a bit longer. That being said though, it's a huge nitpick, and not really important in the grand scheme of things. I still felt like everything was neatly tied up by the end of it.

The characters were great, from the main characters to the secondary characters, as well as those background characters or whatever you wanna call them. Those little snippets you get definitely manage to convey some real emotion in terms of what happens to them.

So yeah, 5 stars etc, and looking forward to whatever you write next!

Oh and, perhaps most importantly, the stupid gourd joke got a chuckle out of me, so there's that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Crap

I don't usually read the long ones as they get drawn out and really are at times boring.

I have read others by you and have enjoyed them. But, This one takes the cake.

And if i had to say one word for this one it would be "WOW" Thank you for the awesome read. (ps. I don't usually comment one these but, you deserve the accolades.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolutly Brilliant!!!

I read it over 2 nights, felt like I could not drag my eyes away. I just hope there is more of these type of stories in your head.

Paul G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I have read everything you have written on here and this story just blows the others away, nobody and i mean nobody writes this stuff as well as you do. This was entertaining right the way through and although i had to read it over 2 nights i can honestly say i know i will read it again and again, much as i have several of the other stories you have published on here.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 5 years ago
Encore

Fantastic, without a doubt the best story I've read on this website in months. Particularly in this category, as not a lot of good stories have been put out recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Excellent portrayal of loving sex which is as close to heaven as people can get and remain alive !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic.

I think this was one of the best stories yet. I think it should be printed. Great.

Budson1962Budson1962over 5 years ago
Easily kept my attention all the way through

Best story I’ve read on this site yet. Great job, keep it up.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
I finished this one last night and

wanted to take the time to thank the author for a job well done. I was happy to see this mom and son get together and wish them good luck (not that they'll need my wishes) on a joyous life together,

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of enjoying your stories on literotica. To me a good story is as much about the journey as it is the destination, and you do that better than anyone. On a side note, I don't suppose there's any chance of seeing Moms Happy Ending, or Moms In For It Now being posted on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've never managed to get through a story more than 4 pages long on this site, but I was hooked on this from the minute I started.

23 pages later and I am truly satisfied.

This was incredible - I'm really looking forward to reading your other stuff!x

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Thanks for the special story. I've read the first ten chapters, and

so many great things so far. To pick one, the conversation between Emma and Robin over wine was amazing. Looking forward to the next thirteen.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Good writing

As I mention before your writing is good as always but hope wimpy the Sons in your stories is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like a novel you just can't put down

An excellent story that really drawn you into the characters and gives you a true feeling of love and lust. Very well written thank you again, and I look forward to reading more from you.

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 5 years ago
Thanks

This is something great. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JUST GREAT

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read here!! I wish there were more than 5 stars. It deserves 20!

Ken_Richards57Ken_Richards57over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Bravo! Bravo! Once again outstanding work. Thank you for sharing this with me (us). My only comment to you is, at approx. 260 pages (ya ya, 23 lit pages) you probably should have published this on the open market for real money. It would sell well and you know it. With that said all I can say again is Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy sh!t

Possible the best lovecraft story I have ever read

jwittjrjwittjrover 5 years ago
Truly a great story

Yes it was long but it was hard to put down. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

One of the most brilliant and well written stories a had the privilege ro Read.

If you have more please share it with us not so gifted.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

Damn this is good stuff. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best i have ever read

This story seriously need a sequel this is just too good to forget the story has been ringing in my head for the last three days the chemistry between the mother and the son is just amazing and the way she teases him is the best part thanks for the story i seriously hope you write a sequel to this i got off 7 times by reading this story and i still can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FFS, that was hot.

Absolutely thrilling.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I love long stories, yes it was a little drawn out but I would not change anything for the world... thanks for a great read...

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago
A masterpiece indeed!

You're a brilliant author. It's wonderful you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressed.

I haven't always been a fan of your work. But this was incredible! You have really shown meticulous care for the characters growth and a steady progression of the story. None of it felt forced at all. You have made a new fan out of me. Thank you for such a moving and immersive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed

This is the best incest story you've ever written, one of the top five I've read in the last 10 years on this site daily. I'm glad you're proud of it -- you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long but worth it

Was a great story. I was expecting a 1 year later end with the way it started but worth the time it took to read it.

Bob0691Bob0691over 5 years ago
Wow!

Loved it. Such a great story.

ChubWriterChubWriterover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent story!

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonover 5 years ago
finally finished 5 stars

My goodness, what can I say? breathtaking, beautiful, kept me spellbound(lol) and fabulous. This is definitely one of your best. keep up the great work

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 5 years ago
5 stars

Really excellent.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 5 years ago
The rating system is glitching

I can only give five stars.

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressive.

Not only was this a well told story: It was readable. The flow of the story wasn't interrupted by syntax, spelling and word choice errors. It was neatly packaged despite its length. I don't recall anywhere the story line was broken other than necessary dream sequences to support the plot. It took some time to read and was well worth the read.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Ummmm

Holy Shite Man ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well. What can I say? Fantastic.

I have read every story that you have posted here. I am blown away.

I read the prologue and thought what the hell? I was worried but continued to read. You didn't disappoint.

Serious quality story telling and a wonderful imagination left me feeling this was almost too short.

You are a talented and often twisted writer and I really enjoy reading everything that you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long time fan

Not sure if I liked this one as much. It felt like the story was done by chapter 7. Didn't feel like there was any elements of seduction. Not to mention the ghost was too transparent. The first sign of supernatural activity threw everything in. ****

-BG187

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...