Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...how," Eric put his face in his hands. "How'd you find out?"

"Its true?" Emma couldn't believe it.

"I'm so sorry, mom," he whispered. "You've known all along haven't you?"

"Well..." What the hell was she going to say? The necklace told me? The bigger issue was he'd done what the voice told her he did. "Not really, but let's say you talk in your sleep these days."

"Is that why you're asking me if I want you?"

Seizing an explanation much easier than the pendant and its history, she nodded. "Yes, and I'm not mad, but I just wanted to know if it was dumb fluky thing or something real."

"I haven't thought about it." He leaned forward and with his elbows on his knees, rested his chin in his hands. "Kind of tried to pretend it didn't happen. Then we come here and Robin's talking about taboo and I find that stash of mom son stuff and watched it."

He looked over at her. "There were a few sleazy paperbacks and I read some of the stories too. It kind of reminded me that night and I felt bad, but it made me look at you and I shouldn't have."

"Its okay, hon." She slid over to him and put her arm around him. "Do you want to tell me what you did?"

"I thought you knew?"

"You weren't exactly going into detail." What had he done? There had been a few nights she'd drank herself into a damn stupor after Steven died. God, he hadn't actually...?

"I didn't do that!" He exclaimed, a look of alarm on his face.

"I didn't think you did, honey." She kissed the top of his lowered head. "But if you've felt bad about it, maybe it would make you feel better to tell me?"

Eric released a long ragged sigh. "But if I do you'll think I'm sick."

Emma's heart went out to him. Here he was feeling guilty over something he'd done awhile back and she had sucked his goddamn cock last night, but he didn't remember it.

"Eric there's something fucked up going on in this house and it's happened before and its always involved mothers and sons."

"How do you know that? The dreams?" He stared her in the eye. "I've lied about them. I've had them all three nights and seen the sons with their mothers and I mean with them."

"I have too. That's why I needed to know what's going on."

"We should leave. Bad things happened to those other people."

"We'll be fine, Eric because we know something's funny here and as long as we're honest with each other and trust each other, nothing will happen."

"Then why don't you be honest and tell your son who you watched him fuck his girl and how many times you've thought of it?"

"So why don't you tell me?"

"Tell him how you two made out and how he was taking your panties off yesterday and how you jacked him off on your tits. Be honest Emma, this can lead to..."

"I don't need graphic details, just you know, the gist."

"It happened a month before we had the conversation about moving," Eric began softly. "I was angry and frustrated about Ashley and not just because of what she did, but because I still couldn't get past her."

"With another girl you mean?"

"Yeah, I was like you said you are with dad. I know compared to you guys me and Ash weren't together long, but she was the only girl I'd ever been with. Once I found out what was happening and broke up with her I had a few girls try to jump right in if you know what I mean."

"Why not? You're a hell of a good guy, Eric."

"But I didn't want back into serious, I was still kind of messed up, But then I thought well why not just sex? A couple of the girls were kind of only looking for that anyway. One of them hated Ash, so it would have been payback."

"You should have."

"I tried and just...I couldn't do it. Then I felt like a loser. I couldn't even have sex and here was Ash, fucking away like nothing happened. So I was horny and watching a ton of porn and the night you tried to go out and have fun and told me the story I realized we were in the same boat."

"We still are."

"I kind of lied about that box of stuff upstairs being the first mother son stuff I saw. I lik milf stuff and they mix a lot of mom stuff in there. I watched one that had a story. The mom lost her husband like you did and the son wanted to comfort her."

He stopped at the look on her face. "Sorry. I should stop."

"No, go on, I was just thinking how common that theme seems to be and that means a lot of people have thought of it so what you were thinking isn't exactly new so you shouldn't feel bad."

"Mom, you were so mad when you caught me watching that movie I kind of wondered then if you knew."

"I'm sorry, Eric. It was the things I'd already heard and seen about this place that set me off. Sorry if I made you feel guilty."

"I should feel that way. Anyway that movie kind of stuck with me. I mean I wasn't walking around gawking at you and having little fantasies, but the concept of the movie kind of...I don't know. The son loving his mom so much and wanting her to be happy to the point he'd...you know."

"I know. It's the theme around here. I did some digging, all the women here were unhappy with their marriage."

"I gathered that from the dreams. So I watched a few more of that kind of movie. Not the smutty all sex ones , but ones where as bad as it sounds, there was love."

"They wouldn't make them if it wasn't popular, hon."

"You were having another round of nightmares and had asked me to sleep with you a few times. I'd lay there and look at you and think how beautiful you were and what a shame you were alone and you should have had someone to hold you and be good to you."

"See that? Not fuck you or be crude to you, but be good to you." There was a sigh in her mind. "Such a good boy."

"You remember that night you went out with a couple friends and you told me don't wait up because you might not come home?"

"I do. I planned on getting rocked out of my mind and using liquid courage to go have some fun with a guy if a decent one appeared. Glad I went with friends because according to what I heard the next day they saved me from a couple of assholes."

"And Jean brought you home and you were so drunk I had to go out and help you. I ended up having to carry you in the house and up to bed."

"Because you're a good man."

"Not so much." He admitted glumly. "I put you in bed and took off your fuck me shoes and that's exactly how I thought of them as."

"Its okay, I wasn't looking very motherly that night."

"But you're still my mother. But that damn dress was so short and I kept looking at your legs and the way it hugged your..." he shook his head. "You get it."

"You weren't even wearing bra and you were all made up and you looked hot. It's the only word I could use."

"I looked like a slut." Emma admitted.

"I was going to leave you in bed, but you sort of woke up and asked me to stay so I got in bed with you. You went right out, but you ended up rolling over on your side against me. I was on my side and your ass was right in my crotch. You started moving it and moaning. Guess you were having a wet dream."

"Oh, jeez. Think I'm the one who should be embarrassed."

"Guess you were hot because you kicked the covers off. Your dress was over your hips and your thong was um," He blushed. "Not in place."

"I eased back from you so you weren't grinding on me, but I didn't pull the sheet up. I just kept staring at your..." He looked away. "Body I'll leave it at. I just kept thinking, this sexy woman is my mother?"

"You don't have to say anymore." Emma told him as it wasn't like she didn't know where this was going.

"I may as well get it off my chest." Eric shrugged, but made no attempt to remove her arm from around him.

"I thought of what you must have looked like dancing and teasing the guys. I thought about what you would have done if you'd gone home with one. You know here and there I would hear you and dad when you thought I wasn't upstairs or home."

"I'm getting red aren't I?" Emma sighed.

"So all I'll say is from the way you sounded and the occasional thing I heard you yell out I knew you weren't a dud. So I'm looking at you and how hot you looked and knowing you'd be as wild as any of those milfs were.

"I was uh, excited I guess you'd say. You were moaning in your sleep and slurring some dirty things about what you wanted to with..."

"I get it."

"I couldn't help it. I pushed my pants down and..."

"I can fill in the blanks."

"No, because it was worse. I didn't just lay there and do that I," he took a deep breath. "I rolled over and I rubbed up on your ass and I....got off all over you."

Eric put his hands over his face and added in a choked whisper. "While you were passed out I did that to you. Then I got scared and wiped you off and never told you about it."

"Eric, its okay." She drew his head to her chest and hugged him. "I'm not mad."

"So who was right, Emma?"

"But it was sick. Hell, that's a damn crime if that's any woman. Worse it was you." Emma felt his tears on her chest and had to fight back her own.

"Honey, we were both pretty messed up and confused. I dressed like a damn whore and told you I was looking to get laid. Not very proper behavior on my part. Like you said, you were lonely and..."

"Its' no excuse. You're my mother." Eric whispered and pressed closer against her. "And the worst thing?"

He slid his arms around her waist. "It wasn't just then. I was hard just now rubbing your feet and I was staring up your skirt trying to see your pussy."

"What?"

Eric raised his head and smiled at her. "I wanted to see how far you'd let me slide my hand up. I was hoping you'd let me work it all the way up your leg and slide my fingers into your cunt."

The necklace, he was touching the necklace.

"Get out of his fucking head!" She hissed not caring if Eric heard her.

"Hey, its his thoughts, not mine. I just remove his filter."

"You were so fucking sexy that night mom." He grinned wickedly. "I blew a huge fucking load on you and know where?" He leaned over to whisper in her ear. "It wasn't on your ass where you were thinking."

His tongue flicked across her ear and sent a shiver through her. "I spread your ass and came all over your little pink slit."

"Oh God." She whispered as the image of cum running through her lips and over her clit sent a wave of heat through her.

"And I didn't tell you everything I did. I was playing with your clit while I was jerking off."

"Stop."

"You were moaning and whimpering and working your hips into me. I think you came mom. Came while you were passed out with me slipping a finger into your tight little cunt."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, he did."

"Then I sprayed my load all over you and rubbed my cock into it. I was this close to pushing it inside you, but I was afraid you'd wake up."

Eric pressed his lips to her neck and after kissing her, sucked gently on it.

"Don't do that, honey. Please."

"You're right. There are better places for my lips." Eric sat up and catching her by surprise pushed her into the corner of the couch. Leaning over her he grabbed the top of her shirt and she cried out in surprise when he yanked it down over her bra.

There was a tearing sound and one of her straps broke. Her pussy gushed at the sound and she arched her back, pushing her chest out at him. The black bra was one of her and Steven's favorites that unhooked between the cups and seeing that, Eric's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Hmm, easy access."

Emma tried to tell him no, but her words were cut off by him kissing her so hard it bordered on painful. His tongue forced itself between her lips as his fingers undid the hooks with a skill that excited her.

Emma felt her bra fall from her breasts and gasped when his hands were immediately on them. She whimpered into his mouth when his fingers found her aching nipples. Eric's lips left hers and slid down the front of her neck, licking and softly kissing her throat.

She knew she should push him away, but instead when her hands pushed on his shoulders, she was directing him lower, not away. With a patience that both surprised and teased her, Eric kissed the soft flesh between her breasts as he gently rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, baby," She heard herself moan. "Don't tease, just suck on mommy's tits."

Eric smiled up at her and sliding his face to the left, swirled his tongue around her swollen pink nipple. Emma sighed then cried out when he opened wide and all but devoured as much of her breast as he could fit in his mouth.

"Yes!" She cried, wrapping her arms around him and grabbing the back of his head and pushing her tit deeper into his mouth. "Show me how bad you want your mother's tits!"

"I want all of you," he whispered around her breast.

"Then take all of me." She slipped her hands between them and grabbing his jeans ripped them open and yanked his zipper down.

Emma pushed them over his hips and heard him whimper when she grabbed his throbbing cock. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she thrust her hips, pushing his cock along her wet panties. They both moaned and grabbing the crotch of her panties, Emma yanked them to the side.

"Fuck me" She hissed in Eric's ear. "Shove that big fucking dick into your mother's wet cunt. Fuck me the way you wanted to fuck me that night!"

Eric pushed himself higher up and grabbing his face in her hands; Emma kissed him and pushed her hips up, straining to get her son inside her. Eric's cock slid along her wet lips and she groaned in his ear.

Between her breasts the pendant burned hot and Emma could hear the voice in her head take in a sharp breath and feel its sense of anticipation. Eric pushed his hips and she whimpered in frustration when the head of his dick slipped through her sopping slit and struck her clit instead of being buried inside her.

"Don't move." Emma fumbled between their legs and grabbing his cock, pressed his head to her wet flesh and eased him towards the entrance to her aching cunt.

"You're going to fuck me hard and fast and fill your mother's pussy with your hot fucking cum." She smiled at him.

Eric's phone rang and he turned his head to look down at it on the coffee table.

"Screw that," she laughed. "Better yet, screw me! Come on, baby this is what you wanted!"

"Oh, yeah." He resisted as she tried to push him inside, but kissed her softly. "You're going to be so much better than Ashley." He giggled. "If she only knew while she was calling I was fucking my mother."

Ashley calling?

The name of that bitch cut through her lust addled brain enough for her to turn her head as his phone continued to ring. On the screen was a picture of Ashley, smiling away with her arm around Eric.

Ashley was calling her son. In an instant it hit her that it had been her, not Rob, Eric had been talking to. That's why he had seemed like he was lying.

"Forget her! Get your revenge on her by fucking him!"

"Stop!" Emma's rage at the bitch that broke her son's heart cut through the spell of the pendant and she pushed Eric hard enough to get him off of her and break the contact with the pendant.

Emma continued to push him as she sat up, and dazed from the confusion caused by the necklace, Eric fell awkwardly back onto the couch. She quickly stood and turned her back, reconnecting her bra and pulling her shirt up over it.

The phone had stopped ringing and turning back to Eric she saw he was staring down at his exposed cock, his eyes wide as if he had no idea what was going on.

"Holy shit!" He called out and shoved his rapidly deflating cock into his jeans. "What...what just happened?" "Nothing happened." Emma had put her back to him and tried to sound calm. "I just came in the room and you were laying there just hanging out."

"I...no, we were talking and..."

"That was an hour ago. After we talked I went upstairs and then I came back down and you were asleep like this."

"That's..." She had turned to face him and saw him shaking his head and pointing at the cable box. "But an hour hasn't gone by and...

"Why the fuck is that whore calling you?" Emma demanded.

"What are you talking about?"

Emma grabbed his phone before he could and showed him the missed call. "Ashley!"

"I don't know!" He looked more panicked now than he had when he saw his cock exposed.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Emma stepped back as he reached for the phone and quickly thumbed his recent calls. "You were talking to her when I came home! And last night and yesterday afternoon!"

Emma disgustedly tossed the phone onto the couch. "Why are you talking to that fucking pig?"

"She...she called me a couple days ago and asked me to call her."

"And you did?"

"She said she missed me and wanted to talk to me."

"Why the hell would you speak to her after what she did to you?" Emma's temples were pounding and it was struggle not to start screaming at him.

"Because I missed her too," he told her. "I know I shouldn't. I know I should hate her and want nothing to do with her, but she was crying on the message."

"Big crocodile tears from a spoiled rotten little girl who's gotten everything she's wanted her whole life. Including any cock she wanted to fuck while she strung you along."

"Jesus, mom. You don't have to talk like that."

"And you don't have to talk to her!" Emma was losing the battle and her voice was rising. "And you won't, ever again!"

"Whoa, I'm twenty years old. I'm a man now. I'll talk to who I want."

"Oh, is that so?" Emma pointed down to him. "Newsflash, men don't live with their mother. Men have enough back bone not to humiliate themselves and go crawling back to a cheating bitch just because she cries."

"I stayed with you because you and dad wanted me to go to school in town. I stayed with you after dad because you needed me." He snapped back. "And I came here with you to shitsville because it's what you wanted. I left everything..."

"Knock it off! You left nothing because you turned your back on your entire life and because of this girl that now all of a sudden you want to talk to!"

"Mom, listen..." Eric rose from the couch as he spoke.

"No, you listen you ungrateful jerk," Emma stepped up to him and pointed in his face. "I left behind the home I built with your father, and a great job and my friends and everything I knew because you were so upset you couldn't deal with seeing anyone who knew what she did to you...and that was everyone!"

"Bullshit." He yelled back at her. "You wanted to leave too! You brought it up, so don't push this on me, mom. You couldn't handle all the things you said I can't and now you want to use me as an excuse that you moved?"

He leaned closer and snorted angrily. "Get off your cross, mom. You're no martyr."

"How dare you!" Emma shouted directly in his face. "I've done everything I could for you your entire life. I tried to help you when dad was sick and passed. I tried to help when she broke your heart and you wouldn't even talk to me! So I make this decision and now you want to act like an injured party?"

"Fine, know what?" Eric softened his tone. "We're both goddamn losers who ran from their problems. That better?"

Emma closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. "Yeah," she answered, her voice lowering as well. "I can't argue that."

"And I don't want to fight with you, mom." Eric put his hands on her shoulders. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey." Emma put her hands over his.

"And I feel horrible about what I told you. Talk about being a loser I...well you know what I did."

Emma resisted the urge to ask him if he'd only done what he'd said or had he gone as far as he'd said when the under the influence of the stone.

"You don't remember what you said after that?"

"No." He frowned. "I just remember telling you what happened and then you yelling at me about Ashley. I don't even remember hearing my phone ring." He shook his head. "Mom, I think I'm having some kind of spells or something. I feel like I lost a few minutes and it's not the first time."

1...1718192021...23