Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I?" She smiled and dropping her hand down grabbed his cock; his twitching and rapidly swelling cock. "He's not scared."

"Sorry, I um..."

"Don't be sorry, baby. I love it. I love that my boy finds me desirable. Can I ask you a question?"

She was slowly stroking his cock through his boxers and he wasn't resisting, just standing there, his breathing getting heavier and a soft whimper escaping his lips.

"W...what?" He managed to whisper.

"You really only jerk off on my ass? Or did you spread your mother's little pink slit open and squirt your cum all over her cunt?"

His eyes told her the voice had been right.

"You...how did you know that?" He blinked. "You were awake! You did know!"

"No, but you just told me." She winked. "I'm a lawyer, remember?"

"Mom, stop." Eric grabbed her wrist. "This is the house, not you. What I did was wrong and I can't do it again."

"You really don't want me?" She let him push her hand away, but with her other pulled the tie to her robe.

"What about now?" Emma slipped the robe off and cupped her tits through the lingerie. "Going to tell me you don't want your mother's pretty little tits?"

"You shouldn't want me too." He tried to step to the side, but Emma moved with him, staying in front of him. "Come on, mom. This isn't you."

"You're wrong, honey. It is me. The woman who cares so much for you she's willing to cross the line and give you what you need."

"I don't need this, mom. I mean not from you. Ashley is..."

At the sound of that name, Emma lost control. Shoving him hard in the chest she caused him to fall backwards on his bed in a sitting position.

"Ashley?" She sneered. "Ashley is a little girl who has no real idea how to please my baby. But I'm going to show you how a real woman treats her man."

"I'm your son!"

Emma bent over and grabbing Eric's hand put the string holding the bow between her breasts together.

"Then that's going to make it even better isn't it?" She put her face inches from his, her eyes locking into his nervous gaze. "You've been watching those movies, Eric. Tell me, what could be hotter than fucking your mother?"

"I can't." He shook his head and let go of the tie.

"You can." Emma quickly grabbed his wrist before he could pull his hand away and pressed it to the pendant. "Come on, baby boy. Let mommy give you what you need."

Eric blinked and the frown on his face turned into a smile and his eyes zeroed in on her barely concealed breasts.

"You see something you like?" Emma put her right knee on the bed, and swinging her left leg up over his legs, sat down across his thighs. "Tell me what you want."

Eric licked his lips. "I want to see my mother's amazing tits."

"These tits?" She cupped them and pushed them up for him. "Mommy's tits?"

"Yes, please." His hands went to her hips and she worked them back and forth, sliding her crotch against his.

Even through her thong and his boxers she could feel how sticky both of them were. Her pussy was dripping and his now fully erect cock oozing precum into his boxers.

"Tell me." Emma whispered in his ear. "Tell me what you want."

As she spoke she was aware of the fact the pendant wasn't filling her mind with images or thoughts. This was her seducing her son. The thought both unnerved and excited her. She forced the nerves down and focused only on what she needed to do and that was to show her son she was the only woman he needed.

"I want to see my mother's tits." He had turned his head to whisper in her ear and as he had earlier, his tongue flicked out and caught her ear.

"These tits?" Emma leaned back and pulled the nightgown open. It fell to the side exposing her tits. The look of absolute lust in his eyes as she gave him a shake causing her tits to jiggle sent a very real thrill through her.

Eric's hands instantly went for her breasts, but she shoved them down, putting them on her hips, just over her thong.

"Suck them!" She demanded and holding them up to him shoved them in his face.

Eric eagerly sucked first one breast then the other. Emma slid her hand into his hair and holding his head still turned to her left, offering him her right breast. She moaned as his tongue swirled around her nipple before he sucked her hard flesh into his mouth.

He moaned around it and his hands slid down her hips and she yelped when he gave her ass cheeks a hard squeeze. Emma turned the other way. "This one's jealous."

She sighed contentedly as he licked and sucked her other breast as she worked her hips, grinding her sticky thong onto his throbbing cock still trapped in his boxers.

"Like those tits, baby?" She ran her hand up and down his back, loving the feeling of his hard muscles moving beneath his skin.

"Hmm," he groaned around her nipple.

"Better than that little pig, Ashley's tits?"

"Yes," he whispered, looking up at her. "So much better."

"Because they're mommy's tits." She ground harder into his cock. "And that's mommy's very wet pussy rubbing her boy's big hard dick. You want that pussy, don't you?"

"More than anything." He moaned as she pushed hard into his crotch.

Rising up on her knees, she pulled her thong to the side, showing off her glistening pink slit.

"Then play with it! Shove your fingers into your mother's cunt!"

Eric slipped his right hand between her thighs and she cried out as he boldly shoved two fingers inside her. She contracted her pussy around them and when he gasped, smiled.

"Little slut can't do that can she?"

"No." He answered just before she turned to the side and fed her son her other breast.

"That's because she's a little girl who has no idea what she's doing. But your mother's a real woman and she knows just how to make her baby happy, doesn't she?"

Emma was aware she sounded as bad, if not worse, than all the movies he must have watched and the filthy dreams she'd had of what the previous mothers had done to their sons. On the heels of that awareness was the fact not only didn't she care, but she was thoroughly aroused.

Unlike before when the pendant held sway over her she felt totally in control of what she was saying and doing. This was no longer some strange power forcing her to touch her son, but her own pent up lust.

"I want to make you happy, too, mom." Eric said around her tit as his fingers plunged deeper inside her.

"Then put your thumb on my clit and make me cum." She instructed.

Eric did exactly as she asked making her recall her thoughts of last night. How he was totally under her control and would do anything she needed him to. She had thought this was going to be for him, but was rapidly realizing she needed this as badly as Eric did.

"That's it!" She gasped. "Rub that clit hard and fast and shove another finger inside me!" She laughed at the look on his face. "I told you, Eric I'm not a little girl, now get another finger up there and spread your mother's cunt!"

Eric pushed a third finger into her and she whimpered as she drove herself down, slamming them deep into her. She hadn't had anything bigger than a vibrator inside since her last time with Steven and her son's fingers were indeed stretching her open.

It was both painful, but arousing and at this point her desire was over riding any other sensation.

"Gotta get mommy ready for that bog cock, don't we?" Before he could respond she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him.

At first he gasped in surprise, but then he returned the kiss with a fervor that caused her hips to rock even faster. His free hand was playing with her ass and had spread her cheeks, his fingers very close to her pink rosebud.

It was her turn to gasp when he plunged his tongue into her mouth, but she then sighed and eagerly wiggled hers against it. Like last night, Eric surprised her with his skill. His fingers were thrusting in perfect time with her rocking hips and his thumb had established a pleasant circular pattern around her aching clit.

Emma arched her back, pressing her swollen nipples into him and moved side to side, rubbing them against his muscular chest. Eric slowed the kiss down and she moaned when he began teasing her, his lips now sliding gently back and forth across hers.

She put both arms around his neck and worked her lips in time with his, slowing down their kiss from a deep passionate one, to more sensual. The pendant was hot between them, but still no comments or direction from the voice.

Emma gasped when Eric wiggled his fingers inside her and then broke the kiss to cry out when he pressed his thumb much harder onto her clit. As soon as his lips lost contact with hers they fastened to the soft skin of her neck and she whimpered as he licked and sucked on the sensitive skin there.

"Look at you, being good to your mother." She sighed, letting her head fall back so he could have better access to her neck. "I'm supposed to be making you happy."

"You are." Eric whispered into her neck. "It makes me happy to make you happy, mom. You deserve to have a man be good to you."

"You my man, baby?" She asked as she closed her eyes and moved her hips faster in response to her body's tightening as she edged closer to orgasm. "You going to take good care of your mommy?"

"In every way." He kissed her neck and added. "I want to love you like a lady and fuck you like a whore."

"Oh, fuck!" Emma moaned at his words and her pussy contracted hard around his fingers. "Honey, that sounds so fucking good!"

"Thanks." The voice giggled in her mind. "I have to feed him something or he'd just be going oh, mom."

I don't want you feeding him anything. Even as she said the words in her head she groaned deep in her throat. Her thighs were quivering and her back arching, lifting her hips higher off his crotch as her pussy tightened around his fingers.

Eric's other hand slid further across her ass and her eyes flew open when she felt his finger tip graze her asshole.

"You thinking about shoving that finger in your mother's ass you bad boy?"

"I'll shove anything anywhere you want it." He moaned.

"Okay, that was all him." Another laugh and this one full of the joy that Emma was currently feeling. Right now the stone, Eric and most of all her, were getting what they wanted and the effect seemed to heighten all her senses.

Emma reached back and grabbing his wrist, held his hand still and pushed down on his finger. Eric released a sharp breath as his finger was eased into his mother's tight ass. She took a deep breath and rising up slightly, sat down hard on his lap.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Emma howled as his fingers slammed hard into her holes and sent her over the edge.

As she yelped and squealed while grabbing Eric's face and shoved his head down onto her right tit. She released a long loud squeal when he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth. She bucked her hips wildly as he kept his fingers moving.

Emma screamed as her ass and pussy convulsed and waves of pleasure crashed through her as she came like a porn star on her son's lap. Eric kept her coming long and hard, his fingers thrusting and his thumb working her clit as he sucked on her nipple. Emma grabbed her other breasts and pinched that nipple, sending another thrill through her.

"Oh, god." She gasped, as the last of her orgasm flowed through her. "Oh, honey, I came so fucking hard!"

Speaking of hard, she had let her weight settle on his lap as he eased his fingers from her holes and she could feel his cock twitching, as it strained for release. Emma lifted his chin and kissing him softly, rose up on her knees once more.

She slid her fingers into the slit in his boxers and deftly removed his cock. Eric whimpered into her mouth as she rubbed her hand over his oozing head, then stroked his cock, getting it wet with his pre cum.

"That felt so good, baby," she spoke in his ear. "I think my baby deserves a reward, don't you?"

"Whatever you want, mom." His answer sent a shiver through her. Whatever she wanted.

"Honey, you are so much better than that little bitch deserves." She looked him in the eye. "Now how about I make you forget about that whore once and for all by giving you what you've wanted since that night you jerked off to me."

She slid the head of his cock between her lips and he shuddered and released a soft moan that was drowned out her own startled gasp. Between her breasts the pendant had grown first hot then went ice cold.

"Emma, it's time! Kiss him, and let me infuse him with the lust I've been storing from both of you. This way I won't have to be touching him for him to act on his desire for you."

Emma winced when the stone grew colder against her, but leaned forward and pressed her lips to Eric's. As she kissed him, she rocked her hips, teasing them both by sliding his head through the soft wet folds of her pussy.

She parted her lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth, released a muffled gasp. The cold from the stone seemed to seep through her skin and into her chest. It raced upwards, causing her to shiver, then filled her throat.

Something cool and slimy slid over her tongue and passed through her lips into Eric's mouth. He groaned and his body tensed as the cool viscous fluid flowed from her mouth to his. But in her hand his cock jerked and she swore she felt it grow harder and thicker.

"I want you so fucking bad, mom," he whispered against her lips.

"Then its time for you to take what you've been wanting and give mommy what she needs." She lowered her voice to a sultry whisper. "Your mother's cunt."

With no warning she let her weight go, impaling herself on her son's incredibly hard cock. They both called out their pleasure and as Emma remained on his lap with her son's dick buried inside her she heard the voice in the back of her mind.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Make him yours Emma! Become one with your son!"

Emma wiggled her hips making Eric whimper as her already sopping slit squeezed his cock. Emma slowly rocked back and forth on his lap and her breath hissed between her teeth as his big dick stretched her pussy further than it had been in years as he was certainly bigger than his father.

The thought of Steven should have caused a wave of guilt, but he'd told her he wanted her to be able to move on and be happy. So what if it was going to be their son that could make her happy? She moved faster and Eric grabbed her hips, guiding her along his cock.

When Emma felt herself adjusting to having her cunt filled with her son's hard flesh, she switched to bouncing up and down, riding him faster. Eric groaned then eagerly accepted her tit once more then she pushed it into his mouth.

"How's it feel to be inside your mother, baby?" She asked. "How's that pussy feel?"

Behind her words one thought raced repeatedly though her mind. Her son's cock was inside her and it felt amazing! She couldn't believe how hard he was and how incredible it felt to have her long neglected pussy stuff with this hard flesh.

"Mom, you feel so good." He told her, then instantly went back to licking her nipple.

"So do you, baby boy, so do you." She lifted his face and kissed him again, but gently. "I hope you like this pussy, honey. Because after tonight it's your pussy. Tonight you make your mother yours. Your mom, your lover, you're dirty girl and even dirtier secret."

"Wow, I couldn't say it better!" The voice sounded giddy as Emma continued to ride her son like a wanton lover.

She lifted her arms over her head, taking her long hair up with it. "How's your mother look riding your fat cock, baby?"

"You look beautiful, mom." He thrust his hips up as much s he could, pushing deeper inside her. "And you feel amazing!"

"So do you!" She bounced higher and came down harder, causing them both to gasp. "Honey, this cock is incredible!" She pushed her lips into a pout and used a little girl voice she used to use for Steven sometimes. "Is it my cock? Does your sexy mommy get this dick whenever she needs it?"

"I'll give you whatever you want whenever you want it." He squeezed her hips harder. "I want to be the one who makes you happy."

"Then make me happy and fuck me!" Emma pushed his shoulders and crying out in surprise, Eric fell onto his back on the bed.

Emma clamped her legs around his hips and leaning over him, dangled her tit teasingly over his lips. She laughed then moaned when he put his tongue out and kept it still as she worked her nipple around it.

"Such a good boy." She purred. "Mommy's good boy?"

"Always." He replied, then licked her other nipple when she moved it over his rigid tongue.

"Not Ashley's? Just mine."

"Just yours, mom. Promise."

"Good because I'll give you anything you want. Eric. No matter how nasty or dirty it is, your mother will do it for you. But only if you're all mine. I won't share you with some little pig who doesn't appreciate you."

"And I don't want you to find anyone," he replied softly, his dark eyes boring into hers. "I want to be the only man you need."

"Then fuck me like I need it!" Emma lay down on top of him and pumped her hips, furiously pounding up and down on him. "Come on, baby fuck your mother!"

Eric's hands went around her waist and she squealed when he slammed his hips rapidly into her. She cried out repeatedly into his neck as he held her pinned to his chest while hammering away at her sloppy cunt.

Eric's hands slid down to her ass and spread her cheeks open allowing him to plunge deeper into her. Emma cried out and stopped moving her hips. She lay there letting her son fuck her as hard as he could, listening to his soft moans and the delicious sound of his hard cock plunging into her sopping wet slit.

"Oh, Oh, mom," he moaned. "I need to slow down."

"No, you need to come for mommy. Its okay to come quick, baby. We'll get the edge off and you can fuck me even harder and longer next time."

"Next time?"

"Baby, you think I'm kidding? This cock is mine and your mother's body is yours, all yours! So go ahead and come for mommy for the first time!"

At least the first time he remembered. Emma pushed that thought to the side as far as being bothered by it, but the memory of sucking on him and how he'd whimpered for her, caused her to yell. "Stop!"

Eric immediately stopped fucking her and sounded alarmed. "I'm sorry! Did I..."

"Shh." She pushed herself up and put a finger to his lips. "You're doing just fine, baby. In fact you're doing so fine, how about mommy gives you a big treat?"

Emma sat up on his hips and sliding the open top from her shoulders let it fall to the floor. She eased slowly off Eric's cock, loving the wet sucking sound it caused. Eric moaned softly as his cock slid from inside her, but when she slid backwards and onto her knees between his legs, his eyes lit up.

Emma imagined she had the same expression of lust and anticipation on her face as she grabbed his boxers and pulled them down his hips. When his cock sprang free, she licked her lips at not just how big and hard it was, but the way it was dripping from his mother's wet cunt.

Placing her hands on his thighs, she flicked her tongue teasingly across his oozing head.

"Tell me what you want."

"You know what I want, mom."

Emma swirled her tongue around the rim of his sensitive hips, making his hips jerk, then shook her head.

"I want to hear it, Eric. I want you to tell me what you want and to say it exactly the way you want to." She grasped his throbbing cock at the base and squeezed it, sending more pre cum squirting from his slit.

She stuck the tip of her tongue directly into it, making him gasp, then eased her head back, showing him the line of sticky fluid trailing from his cock to his mother's pink tongue.

"Let's hear it, Eric. This is your chance to treat your mother like the whore you want me to be." She gave the tip of his cock one hard suck that made him cry out, then stare wide eyed when she smiled and spit the mouthful of pre cum she'd slurped up back onto his dick.