Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma flinched when a tall young man passed by her. There was a towel around his waist and his skin was glistening as if he'd just come out of the shower. His hair and eyes were an exact match of the older woman's and even his features were similar, the high cheek bones and clean shaven face, gave him a soft borderline pretty look about him.

"Mom, what are you doing in here, dad's home!"

She smiled and began unbuttoning the nightshirt.

"He's passed out drunk again. He won't wake up." She finished the buttons and opened her shirt, exposing her breasts to her son. "Now come here and make your mother happy."

The boy walked to the edge of the bed as the woman sat up and slipped the shirt off. Now completely naked she slid down on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was completely smooth and she smiled as her son gazed hungrily at her.

"See? Nice and smooth for you, just like you like it." She slid her fingers though her wet lips and moaned. "Come on, Paul, give your mother a kiss."

Paul hesitated, "Did you at least lock the door?"

"Yes," she sighed, "Now lose that towel, and show me how hard you are for your mother."

With a grin, Paul dropped the towel, showing off his erect cock. He crawled up onto the bed, with his mother beckoning him with one hand while spreading her lips with the other.

"Hmm, that cock is going to feel so good when you slide it in after you make me come in my baby's face."

Paul all but dove between her legs and she cried out when he buried his face in her pussy. Emma watched him suck her clit with lip smacking gusto and the woman wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles over his back, pinning his face to her pussy.

Her heart was racing and once more her body was responding to the scene before her. The woman had her eyes closed, moaning softly as her son went down on her. Her eyes then opened and turning her head towards Emma she smiled.

"See this, Emma?" she reached down and placed her hand in her son's hair as he continued to suck her pussy. "Know how it started? By me watching my son have sex. Just like you did."

"No." she shook her head.

"And look at me now. Getting my twat licked by my young beautiful son. Getting his hard cock anytime I want it. He's so good to me, Emma!"

"I'm dreaming."

"You are," she agreed, "Dreaming of what could be. This could be you. You want it to be you, you know you do."

"That's not true!" she snapped. "I don't want my son! That's sick, that's..."

She was cut off by the blonde emitting a squeal and writhing in ecstasy on the bed. She clamped her thighs around Paul's head and ground her quivering pussy into his face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open as she yelped and squealed while her son licked her to orgasm.

Despite her objections, Emma's nipples stiffened and the pendent was heating up against her skin again making her think it was somehow reflecting her body's reactions. When she groaned softly and let her legs fall from Paul's shoulders, he sat up on her knees between her legs.

His cock was hard and ready, but even as he leaned over, preparing to enter her, the woman spoke to Emma.

"Stop being a damn lawyer, Emma." She gasped when her son entered her and as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, she smiled, "Some laws are meant to be broken."

Chapter Five

"Hey, Mom?"

Emma's eyes flew open at a gentle touch on her shoulder and she was surprised to see Eric standing next to the bed.

"Eric?" Her voice sounded hoarse and her mouth and throat were as dry as a bone. "Why are you in my room?"

"It's ten, and the movers are coming in two hours. I knocked a few times, but you didn't answer." He smirked at her. "You had a lot to drink last night, didn't you?"

"Um, yeah maybe too much." Emma was on her stomach and went to push herself up when she realized she was naked and had come very close to exposing her breasts.

She lay back on her stomach and noticed Eric wasn't looking at her face, but to the side, along her body. Emma's back was bare, the sheet just over the curve of her ass and as was usually the case when she slept, her right leg was out from under the sheet.

Her leg was bare right up to her hip and her hair was fanned around her head and down her back. It occurred to her that if Eric were a lover, she would be presenting a sexy tease, showing a lot of skin, but with the 'good' parts still covered.

"Eric?"

"Huh?" he blinked, "Oh, anyway, sorry I came in, but you had me a little worried when you didn't hear my knocks."

"I'm fine, honey, just a lot of wine and I soaked in the tub last night, it was sooo nice!" She purred the last part and realized it had come out a little racier than it should have. "Guess I needed the sleep." She quickly added to cover it up.

"I slept good too except..." He frowned. "Weird dreams."

"Really?" Her interest piqued. "About what?"

He shrugged and looked embarrassed. "I think I spooked myself trying to spook you. I had dreams of some of the people that lived here before. I mean, I think that's who they were."

"Honey, can you turn around for a second? I want to sit up and..."

"You're naked." His eyes widened and he blushed as if he hadn't meant to say it.

"Yes, I was born that way, just like you," she joked, but her thoughts went back to the way he seemed to be looking at her a minute ago. "Too tired to get dressed after the tub."

Eric nodded and out his back to her. Emma sat up and grabbing the sheet pulled it up to wrap around her. As it had last night the movement of her reflection in the mirror caught her eye. She glanced over and found herself staring at Eric who was facing the mirror.

Her breasts were completely exposed, and for what was probably only a few seconds, but still more hesitation than there should have been, she didn't move. Her eyes were on his and his were. on her breasts. His gaze shifted and for a moment their eyes met.

Simultaneously, Eric turned his head to the side and Emma pulled the sheet around her body. She turned, and leaned back against the headboard, but her mind was racing. There was no doubt Eric has been staring at her tits, and for a brief moment, she had let him.

"How do you know they were people that lived here?" Emma stayed on topic and Eric answered so quickly she knew he was grateful she hadn't called out his looking at her.

"The names, Ben and Paul. I remember them from when I looked up the house."

"So those were the only two you saw?"

Emma was now disturbed for reasons other than her and her son being caught in an awkward moment reminiscent of some stupid porn script. Eric had seen the same two boys she had seen.

"Yeah, just them, but not at the same time. Why'd you ask? You have weird dreams too?"

"I was so out of it I don't remember anything from laying down to you waking me up," she lied. She felt bad doing it, but she didn't need Eric's mind racing, hers was going to be, but let her be the one to think this through.

"Oh."

"So what were they doing?"

"They were just talking," He looked at her uneasily and continued hurriedly, telling her he was lying. "Just saying haunted house stuff, like welcome and I was going to have fun here, like they did."

"Ben was shot in the head!" She blurted out.

"Mom, it was a crazy dream." He grinned. "I may have had a little too much wine too, that shit was pretty damn good."

"A little too good." Emma muttered, recalling her out of control lust and knowing full well he'd been having a lewd dream of his own.

The fact his dream was of the same scenario she had thought about bothered her. It was as strange as the fact they'd both dreamt of the houses former occupants. Odd he'd only seen the sons though. Odd, but good. Eric didn't need dreams of sons doing unnatural things to their mothers.

"Well, anyway. The movers will be here so I figured I'd get you up. I put the rest of the pans away and cut down all the boxes. I'm going to head back downstairs and unpack my lap top and put my stuff in my room."

"Okay, I'll get down early enough to make breakfast." She shrugged. "Well, cereal and eggs is all we have for now. I'm going to go into town and do some grocery shopping later today."

"I had some cheerios already." Eric told her.

His eyes lingered on her chest and Emma wondered if he were trying to see her breasts through the sheet.

"What are you looking at?" Please don't answer what you're really looking at.

"That necklace," he said to her relief. "It looks good on you."

He leaned over and to her surprise took it in his hand. He held it there, just over the edge of the sheet and Emma had an insane urge to pull the sheet away or have him pull it down. Okay, she was no longer drunk, what the fuck was going on?

"Its beautiful." Eric spoke softly and his eyes had a distant look to them, as if he were seeing something more than the pendent.

Still holding the pendent he caught her off guard by giving her a soft, sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Just like you." He gave her another kiss and this time his lips came close to grazing hers, kissing her just to the right of her mouth. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too," she replied, touched by the display of affection.

"I'm sorry I've been an ass lately." Eric let the pendent go, but kept speaking. "I shouldn't give you a hard time. A good son is always good to his mother."

"I appreciate that," she spoke slowly, not thrilled with his choice of words after her dreams.

"I appreciate you and should show it more. Show it anyway I can."

"Then just be less miserable, can you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything you want, mom," he told her with that strange look in his eyes. "Anything."

"Well you can start by letting me get dressed so I can go downstairs and help you."

"Sure." He sounded reluctant, but stepped back from her. As soon as he did his eyes seemed to regain their focus. "See you soon."

He turned and headed for the door. Stopping in the doorway, he turned to look at her. "You really are beautiful mom. You should let someone take care of you."

"So should you."

He shrugged, "Who knows, maybe we'll just keep taking care of each other."

He closed the door behind him and Emma rubbed her temple. What was going on here? Eric had seemed like there was a stranger meaning behind his words than there should be. He had been looking at her breasts, no doubt about it and had been staring at her body when she was laying down.

An unwanted thought came to her; how long was he there before he woke her up? But it wasn't just him. The memory Emma had last night was one she had forced herself to forget. She'd done something she should have never done that day, watching Eric.

Immediately afterwards she had felt enough guilt and shame to make her feel she had moved on to the feelings a proper mother would have. Why had it come back last night and so vividly? And she couldn't lie to herself and pretend the image she had come to was of Eric doing the unthinkable, fucking her.

But she'd had two dreams of the unthinkable between other people. One before her vision, one right after. She'd blamed Robin's odd conversation about son's being the man of the house and taboo movies, but no way would it have put that much in her head.

But it did explain having her shameful memory surface. She nodded to herself; that was an explanation for that at least. But her and Eric both dreaming of the same people, at least the sons. Or was there more? She'd lied to Eric, had he been holding back on her when she'd said she hadn't had dreams?

Ben and Mary, the last tenants. Paul and...? Emma forced herself to relax and count backwards from twenty to one. It was something she'd started in college and for some reason it always helped reset her thoughts when working on a case.

She replayed Robin's account of the various events of the house. Paul was the son who had vanished with his mother, Kathy. The blond must have been Kathy. In the dream Paul had worried about being caught by his father. Kathy and Paul had vanished, only to turn up months later in California.

She'd been convinced the only reason a mother would take her son and run was because of an abusive father, but when she had said that, Robin had smirked and asked "Is it?" she'd also said she kept in touch with Kathy.

Was her dream true? Had Kathy had some type of incestuous relationship with her son and they ran away to be together? And Robin knew it?

"No," she said aloud. "This is crazy." Emma was not superstitious, but did believe that places where negative or sad events had taken place could hold a charge of sorts. Maybe in her exhausted and inebriated state she'd picked up something.

"Now, that's crazier than a son banging his mother." She spoke aloud again, another habit when she debated the findings of a case.

Emma tossed the sheet away and turned on the bed. She swung her feet to the floor and took in her reflection. Her eyes landed on the pendent. There was something strange about it. The wine had affected her, but she'd gone into a frenzy of lust once she'd put it on and it had definitely changed color and temperature.

When Eric had held it, he'd gotten strange. Way too affectionate.

"Now, what Emma? A talisman? A curse that makes you horny?"

She tried to laugh, but couldn't. Well this would be easy enough to prove. Emma reached behind her neck and fumbled with the clasp trying to open it.

"Oh, come on," she muttered when the clasp wouldn't budge. Emma spun the chain around her neck so she could see what she was doing in the mirror. She was able to get a firm grip on the clasp with her fingernail, but again it wouldn't move.

Fighting off a growing unease, she turned it back around and pulled the pendent forward. The chain had some length to it and Emma lifted it by the pendent, pulling it over her chin. The emerald rubbed her lips and it was warm against them.

Emma looked into the mirror and noticed the pendent was close to even with her emerald earrings. They were an exact match and it looked good on her. More importantly Eric had said it was beautiful. Not just the pendent, but she was beautiful as well.

He'd kissed her so sweetly and looked at her with an adoration in his eyes she hadn't seen since he was young and really was her baby. If Eric liked it on her shouldn't she keep it on? Shouldn't she want her boy to find her beautiful?

The pendent brought out her eyes as well, calling attention to her most stunning feature. When he was young Eric had always said, "Mommy, you have such pretty eyes!" Emma had gotten a glimpse of that sweet boy today and it started with a compliment to her new accessory.

Why would she want to lose that by taking it off? No, she'd been missing that side of him since Steven's death and wasn't going to throw it away. Emma pushed the pendent back down and held it close to her chest.

"My boy thinks I'm beautiful." She smiled at herself, taking in her perfect tits and her adorable pink nipples. They really were sexy and so was she and it was time to act that way.

Emma stood and going over to the suitcase on the chair in front of her bureau, opened it. Inside were her under things. Eric had hung up a lot of her clothes for her, but she didn't need him seeing her damn bras and panties.

She picked up a pair of blue cotton panties, and held them in front of her face. Why the hell did she keep wearing these boring things? How could she be the sexy milf she should be when she dressed like some boring housewife?

Dropping the panties, Emma reached down into the bottom of the case and smiled at the black lace thong she'd pulled out. She slipped it on and turning, peered over her shoulder. The thong was minimal, having been part of a lingerie set, and she smiled at how it left the cheeks of her ass exposed.

Spreading her legs wider, she bent over enough to see the thin strip of material barely covering her slit. Now this is what a sexy woman should be wearing. On that note, she knelt down and opened up a large box marked summer clothes.

Emma rummaged through the box until she found the green sundress she'd been looking for. The dress had been one of Steven's favorites because it was lower cut and shorter than her other dresses.

He referred to it as 'playful' and that was a pretty good description because on the few occasions she'd worn it they always played. Emma sucked on her lower lip at the memory of the last time she'd worn it.

They'd gone on a weekend trip up to Maine and Emma had worn the dress for him. Steven had spent all day staring at her legs and remarking how he kept hoping for a breeze because the dress was so short it wouldn't take much to expose the cheeks of her ass.

That was why she only wore it when they were away or around the house if Eric wasn't around. The dress wasn't just short, it was borderline inappropriate to wear in public and certainly nothing she'd wear in front of her son.

But she was going to wear it now. She stopped at that thought. Why was she going to put it on? Not only was it a little short to have on around Eric, but the movers were coming soon. Emma had never been one to like to tease, unless she was somewhere no one knew her and for her husband's benefit.

"You wore it to look good for your man, why not wear it now to look good for your boy?." That soft voice from last night whispered in her ear and Emma's stomach tightened because unlike last night she was stone cold sober.

"Don't blame the wine and don't act like these aren't your thoughts. They've been there ever since that day you watched your son only now, they're coming to the surface."

Emma closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Of course they were her thoughts, what did she think, that someone was in her head? That she was possessed by a horny ghost in a house with a weird history?

"Exactly, now stop worrying and go back to that hot sexy memory of the last time you put on your slutty little dress."

As if the words conjured it, Emma saw the climax of that day. Her sprawled out on the kitchen table because Steven couldn't even wait to get into the bedroom. Her dress shoved down to allow her braless tits to bounce wildly as he hammered away at her.

The bottom of the dress was over her hips, leaving her with a band of green material bunched around her waist as she put her sandal clad feet on her husband's shoulders as he fucked her so hard the table eventually broke.

She'd remained on the table top, now on the floor, the broken legs laying beneath it with Steven now over her, his hands on either side of her head.

The fall had only stopped him long enough to slip back inside her and he continued to fuck her until he whipped his cock out and sprayed his hot load all over his favorite place, her tits and nipples.

As Emma remained on her knees, the memory of how good his hot sticky cum felt on her sensitive nipples, fading, something dawned on her. That had been how Robin looked yesterday, on her back her dress around her waist, tits out, legs up, just getting fucked.

"Sold!" She giggled and put the dress on the bed.

She plucked a black lace bra from the suitcase, then stopped and stared at it. Didn't she have a green thong? Tossing a few things out of the suitcase she laughed when she found it. A perfect match to the dress, did she still have the bra that went with it?

Actually did she even need a bra? Of course she did. The dress wasn't just kind of low cut, but on the snug side. It would be obvious she wasn't wearing one. She had movers coming over, plus Eric.

"Wouldn't it be fun to have men staring at you? Lusting after you? You know you like to tease, Emma. That's why Steven loved the dress, he liked men looking at you."

He had, but Eric...

"Eric likes to look too." There was a snicker from somewhere in her mind, that she had the unnerving feeling wasn't coming from her. "Why do you think he likes green, mommy?"

1...678910...23