All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 03'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Liking the buildup

The series has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent storyline. Looking forward to the next Chapter. Solid teacher knowledge about a Grade 5 classroom. K

Mojo648Mojo648about 1 year ago

NEEDS 2 B CONTINUED PLEASE.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I know I'm curious to see where this goes, and this chapter is partially non-committal--although it reintroduces the principal as his best friend and lets other teachers know Tori is his former flame. What's more is Tori's too outspoken to be teaching at that level, because if she ever lets her mouth fly about screwing, she'd get fired instantly. However, while you mention the possible "interaction" creating a hostile work environment, that doesn't stop Melissa from snapping a pic of his backside, and that's something even no "available" single female teacher would do in today's climate.

Having Melissa help decorate his door and conceiving the idea (if she has her way, she'll soon be conceiving his baby) of "Dillon's Desperados," which was cute and there are cute elements in how they interacted...but really only allowable IF they were elsewhere as part of a different profession.

You mentioned him trying to go after the redhead, and Paul informing him she's off limits. I'll see if you that premise holds up. 3

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Yes, some liberties but this is Literotica after all. A much more easy going instalment as he eases into new school and it's staff. Still wondering a little where it will go given the category it's in?

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Comentarista82 . I hate break it to you . But School teachers and inter faculty arraingements are as old as sex . Remember they were all college students first . I know for a fact they happened in all the schools I attended .

As far as Tori being too outspoken to be a teacher . That is just so wrong .

I see them all hooking up on the down low . And he will absolutely charm the red head Great Goddess of Glutes . And who knows who else ? GR8 Chapter .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@ pk2 And I hate to break it to you, but you are surprisingly misinformed about the real state of how easily teachers can get fired, as all of them everywhere have to sign a code of ethics they will abide by, and failure to do so means the person can get fired for that. If you look it up, you will find that information. While the "enforcement" might seem quite selective at times, that clause does exist and there are plenty of cases where overly "sexual" teachers got caught and fired. Oddly enough, one 5th grade Asian teacher in San Diego got caught in several inappropriate relationships--and she was married and had kids! So do yourself a favor and inform yourself, as that incident wasn't that long ago; that's why I commented as I did, as to set this in San Diego would mean anyone from SD reading this would know that instantly because it was huge news.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

I’ve enjoyed the whole getting settled in phase of this story. Interesting characters, bits and pieces of backstory, etc.. I’ve particularly enjoyed the whole setting up a new classroom stuff. It has really take me back in time. I’m a bit thrown at the idea of a class with only 12 students though. Don’t feel bad, every T.V. Show and Hollywood movie about a classroom is like that. I’ve never seen a real life elementary or secondary class with less than 30 students. Kindergarten may have fewer kids, but it has been ages since mine were that age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 02 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info